February Obsess and Test!! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 11:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HI Ladies!

Congrats on all those BFPs! And Lacybourke - that FRER is so positive. Can you get a beta?

I am 7 dpo and not feeling very positive. No symptoms at all. Had a slight dip in temp this am but I think that is because DH is away and we didn't have the usual number of people snuggling in the bed. (DH, me, DD age 3) I was cold all night! So, I am obsessing about lack of symptoms. Oh well, got to be something.

Got some dollar store tests awaiting. I am not spending big money on tests this month. I will not.
#362 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 11:55 AM

ive heard alot about the new FRERs giving evaps so i really don't know. is it possible to have 3 FRER evaps?
#363 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 12:14 PM

LaceyBourke-sometimes the digital test arent as sensitive. Try taking a regular FRER. Congrats!

SimplyRochelle- THAT IS SO FUNNY! That totally made my day.

HeatherB- yay for ovulating! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

SAHMcrochetsmilie.gif to DS babyf.gif (born naturally 11/5/10) and a loyal dog2.gif
familybed1.gif femalesling.GIF cd.gif goorganic.jpg winner.jpg 

#364 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 12:20 PM

Oh yea...one more thing.

I'm pretty sure I got a BFP this morning!!

TEST:
http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_h...fm?testID=6157

CHART:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b0d62

I woke up around 6am to take my temp and had to pee really bad. I figured, why not just POAS? (9dpo) So I did and it totally looked negative a minute or two into it. I wasn't surprised, so I went about brushing my teeth and then took one last look..and I saw a very faint line! I wasn't too sure so I stared at it for at least 5 minutes..turning around then turning back to look at it to see what I thought..again and again. I woke up my DH to make sure I wasn't going crazy and he saw it too! I took pics and uploaded it. Check it out and let me know what you think.

SAHMcrochetsmilie.gif to DS babyf.gif (born naturally 11/5/10) and a loyal dog2.gif

#365 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 01:28 PM

OMG Naturelady I am so excited for you!!!!! I see 2 lines!!!! I am so happy all your patience and hard work paid off!!!! WTG!!!

SimplyRochelle- You are so right that should be it!!! I loved it!!!

Hubby + Wife = 2 wonderful sons, now trying for a DD in 2010
#366 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 02:20 PM

Congrats naturelady!!! You are NOT helping me wait to POAS til Monday!

Overlayed my chart and I love how it looks on your bfp chart!!!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revNfhlou.png

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#367 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 03:24 PM

Ah so, here I am about 6dpo and I am super crampy--especially at night. Have insomnia, breasts feel heavy, odors are starting to bother me a lot, have a heavy feeling in general. I recall being crampy with my 1st after sitting for long periods at a desk, and the odors-oooh how my head would swirl, & I recall the heavy feeling. I have poas several times (got a pack of 25 for $6 at Amazon) but all negative so far. Went and got a FRER b/c had 2 coupons for a total of $3 off. Also had to pick up a digital too. So, now I wait, and wait, and wait, until I can hopefully get some clear results. AF is due on 3/6. I'm usually a 24-26 day cycle. Waiting makes me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Mary, wife to Christian, mama to Ale (5/31/07), and thrilled to be expecting #2 in November 2010
#368 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 03:35 PM

so ladies...tell me about the CBE digitals.......are they sensitive and accurate at 14dpo? I'd been thinking that we were probably out of the running of getting our #6 since my LP has only been up to 11 days with spotting starting at 9 for many months now. Then this month----I'm 14dpo today, possibly 13, but NO signs of AF. I'm stumped! BFN on the clear blue easy this afternoon. i haven't had a 14 day LP in YEARS! So........has anyone gotten a BFN at 14dpo with the CBE digital and then got a + later?
Trying not to get my hopes up here......

me-45, DH-46, ds1-23, ds2-18, dd1-17, dd2-14, dd3-4....hoping for #6.....

#369 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 03:53 PM

Naturelady- I see a second line for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I should not still be lurking around on this TTC site, but I had to see what your outcome was. I had a good feeling for you bc we were both sick and had low temps this month!!!! Remember we thought those were terrible signs! I am so happy for you!!!!

Me: 31 y/o, DH: 32 y/o - Happily Married for 3 1/2 years. Preggo w/ #1, EDD: 10/27/10. Momma to Oliver (pup)
#370 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 05:34 PM

Thanks everyone!

Passing my baby dust onto you.

hopingtobeamomma-

Thanks so much for your support! Crazy how we had an identical cycle..down to the sickness and BFP! See you in the due date forums! Are you in October or November?

#371 of 377 Old 02-26-2010, 09:52 PM

Naturelady- my due date is 10/27/10 so I joined October. When is your EDD? I hope you join October, but I am sure they are all good! Let me know which one you join! There are a few people from this thread on the October due date blog. Sadly, one lost her baby. I don't want to say who, but you can look if you want. But there are a few others I knew immediately- xtara, mrsmike, and monarchgrl.

Other ladies- keep up your hope --- there are so many women in the due date clubs, which means you will be there soon too!!!!

Me: 31 y/o, DH: 32 y/o - Happily Married for 3 1/2 years. Preggo w/ #1, EDD: 10/27/10. Momma to Oliver (pup)
#372 of 377 Old 02-27-2010, 01:54 AM

hopingtobeamomma-

My due date would lie in early November. :/ It would be in October if I had normal length cycles!

#373 of 377 Old 02-27-2010, 10:00 AM

Congrats Naturlady

I am really down this am. Had a dip yesterday with some brown spotting. Had a nice rise back up this am. Then AF showed full force about fifteen minutes ago. What the heck. 8 day luteal phase??? Ughhh. Thanks for listening to my moan. DH is ok if it happens, ok if it doesn't. But he certainly does not share or want any part in my obsessing.
#374 of 377 Old 02-28-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alesmama07 View Post
Ah so, here I am about 6dpo and I am super crampy--especially at night. Have insomnia, breasts feel heavy, odors are starting to bother me a lot, have a heavy feeling in general. I recall being crampy with my 1st after sitting for long periods at a desk, and the odors-oooh how my head would swirl, & I recall the heavy feeling. I have poas several times (got a pack of 25 for $6 at Amazon) but all negative so far. Went and got a FRER b/c had 2 coupons for a total of $3 off. Also had to pick up a digital too. So, now I wait, and wait, and wait, until I can hopefully get some clear results. AF is due on 3/6. I'm usually a 24-26 day cycle. Waiting makes me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

This is me too! the symptoms exaclty and i'm 6 or 7 dpo! I'm really hopeful because it seems pretty possible. We had pretty good timing and my nipples have been REALLY sore when ds nurses so it's gotta be a good sign right!?

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#375 of 377 Old 02-28-2010, 03:39 PM

I caved and tested a day earlier than I had planned, even though I knew it would be a BFN. The waiting doesn't get any easier with time...

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#376 of 377 Old 02-28-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
I caved and tested a day earlier than I had planned, even though I knew it would be a BFN. The waiting doesn't get any easier with time...
No, it sure doesn't! I've been testing since 7DPO, even though I'm not even sure if I ovulated! I never had a dramatic temp spike, but my temps have been at or above the coverline (mostly right on the coverline) since I ovulated (if I even did!).

I tried to click on your chart overlay and the link didn't work....how many DPO are you?

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
#377 of 377 Old 02-28-2010, 11:30 PM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/simplyrochelle

If you scroll down past the overlay you will see my current chart. I am 11 dpo today. I will be 12 dpo in the morning when I test again.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page