Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monday Check-In
Name: Samantha
Date: 2/22/10
Chart:
Cycle day: CD 47
Symptoms: spotting
Appoinments: Second opinion at a urologist who specializes in male infertility.
Testing: n/a
Thoughts: Glad the end seems near. Thought I had a light flow yesterday, turned out to still be just spotting. Hoping AF actually arrives today. Nervous about the appointment tomorrow...DH says he's not nervous. I'm preparing myself for the worst.

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Monday Check-In
Name: Anjuli
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bumminbeachbabe
Cycle day: 4dpo
Symptoms: none
Appoinments: 2/25 with my new ob + a blood draw for progesterone levels
Thoughts: I'm really hoping that this is our cycle, but I'm as mentally prepared as I can be for it not to be

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011
Old 02-22-2010, 03:13 PM

congrats on your Olympic swimmers MrsM.

My husband suspects that he has low testosterone and is calling the doctor to make an appointment today. Siiiigh.

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

Old 02-22-2010, 03:33 PM

nintendork~GL with the low testosterone...my DH had blood drawn for that in December and he has low testosterone, but the doctor never got back to us on what to do. Tomorrow we're seeing a new doctor, so hopefully there's a Rx in his future!

Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Lemoncello
Date: 2-22
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lemoncello
Where are you in your cycle: CD24, DPO 11
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: I was unbelievably moody a couple of days ago, and I've had varying tenderness in my breast for about 4 days, which is highly unusual for me. Yesterday I felt like my blood sugar was low (which I can't remember happening since I went of BCP's)...light nausea, fatigue, shakiness, and weakness.
Testing: not yet...although I'm going crazy trying to wait! Since it's my first cycle on FF, it is recommending I wait until 18 DPO! I don't think I can wait that long if AF doesn't show.
Thoughts: I'm trying really, really hard not to get my hopes up, but the weird symptoms I've been having are making my wonder. I usually have pretty mild symptoms before I get my period, maybe some light cramping and mood swings. This month has been very different....but I'm trying to tell myself that I've just been paying extra attention to my body and noticing things I haven't before. But, I'm still so very tempted to run to the dollar store today and buy a few HPTs. I just don't want to be disappointed...Argh! I need more patience!

Wife to my best friend partners.gif (8-7-04) and mama to my sweet Josiah James baby.gif (10-30-10)
Old 02-22-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendork View Post
Monday Check-In
Name: Kristin
Chart: n/a
Cycle day: CD22, 7 or 8 DPO
Symptoms: I spent the weekend oscillating between starving and nauseous
Appoinments: New OB on the 24th
Testing: I am going to let myself take one before my appt on Wednesday, even though I know it is way to early.
Thoughts: I am excited about meeting a new doctor this week. If we like him I will miss my old one, but since we moved she is now 45 minds away. Is anyone in the Plano area familiar with Dr. Garner?
I'm in the plano area, but not aware of this Dr. Where does he practice? If you are wanting a more NCB delivery in a hospital...I would suggest Baylor Dallas...I have a link to their MW practice if you'd like. PM me if you are interested. I've heard it's fabulous...I delivered my DS there after a BS transfer and I was very happy with my delivery.

Name: Jennifer
Chart: n/a
Cycle day: CD18, 4 or 5 DPO
Symptoms: I spent the weekend being hungry but nothing sounded good. As well as eating and then about an hour later wanting some more to eat.
~full feeling
~bb's a TAD bit sore(feel heavy and in the core they are achy)nips are touchy, sharp pains from base to nipple
~DH said sat that they look a little bit bigger
~at the mall sat, went down the esqalator(sp?) and got WHOA vertigo, dizzy, and thought I was going to throw up
~was done with my icecream only half way through(that NEVER happens!lol)
~was up at 2:30am trying to not throw up
~having very soft poo(usually it's very normal)
~nose is stuffy, but could be bc of the weather
~sat night at 7pm I could have fallen asleep(didn't go to the movies bc I was afraid of falling asleep)
~not cramping like I usually do 2 weeks before I start AF
~was pretty dizzy yesterday, ate and was still dizzy
Appoinments: none
Testing: probably wll break down this weekend...not gonna lie to myself this time lol
Thoughts: I have a different feeling this cycle from the previous. I don't feel like AF is coming like I usually do 2 weeks before AF shows. I'm not crampy, I'm hungry and #1 sign is my bb's. I've been hungry but nothing sounds good, only MEALS...like full on carbs and MEAT. Last night on my way to bed I told DH that a RARE steak(still bleeding) dipped in sour cream sounded AH-MAZ-ING. I teared up(well tried not to) a few times yesterday.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:20 PM

Lemoncello - chart looks good so far!! Good luck!!!

Nintendork and MrsD - I hope you both get some answers soon! Sending prayers and positive vibes your way!

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. ~Dylan Thomas

<3 LBM <3 AHM <3

Old 02-22-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD08 View Post
nintendork~GL with the low testosterone...my DH had blood drawn for that in December and he has low testosterone, but the doctor never got back to us on what to do. Tomorrow we're seeing a new doctor, so hopefully there's a Rx in his future!
Be sure to tell the doc you are TTC. I have read that normally Doctors will prescribe testosterone to manage symptoms but since that lowers sperm count they may need to prescribe clomid for your husband.

Jennifer, thanks for the info! Dr. Garner practices at Northlake OBGYN and delivers at Plano Presbyterian. I am going to go map Baylor Dallas and see how far it is.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:02 PM

Nintendork~The doctor we're seeing if for Male Infertility and he already knows we're TTC.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:23 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Krys
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetmama261
Cycle day: CD12
Appoinments: 3/18 to get my Mirena removed and go over the bloodwork that I did in december
Thoughts: Trying not to think about how far March 18th is, trying to focus on getting in a house. Just all around stressed out.

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

Old 02-22-2010, 10:00 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Erin
Chart: Will start charting next cycle
Cycle day: 11DPO (I think)
Symptoms: I thought I had a lot, sore boobs, mood swings, and more but I guess I was over thinking it. Could also be from AF because I O'd late and my AF is due any day. I think I can feel it coming and 2 hpts were very neg.
Appoinments: Had my annual at the ob/gyn today. Talked a bit about my situation regarding ttc with a KD etc. and said she could do the IVI in her office as it might be more effective. So plans are to try at home again this next cycle and if that doesn't work, we will have a consultation and she will do a SA on my KD and if all is well we will start doing the IVI in her office possibly with clomid. I'm willing to try that for a few cycles before moving onto IUI.
Thoughts: Trying to figure out the best, easiest route for us. I feel bad prolonging this for KD because I know it can be such a pain to have to be somewhere on demand a few times a month. Also just taking it one day at a time and trying to not stress out. If anyone has any experience with IUI, IVI or at home insem I would love any advice, support or opinions.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!!

me 27 and dh 28, married 9-25-05, trying to make baby #1
Old 02-23-2010, 12:33 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Bella
Cycle day: 8 dpo
Symptoms: None really, still moody, but I think I am just tired, we did a lot of travel over the last week. CP is still medium, but cervix is closed and still soft. The only difference I notice CP-wise, is that usually it is medium closed and hard, not soft....Not sure why that is. Lots of lotiony CM, and boobs having little pains now again, but nothing that makes me think it is pregnancy related.
Thoughts: Hoping that the next week goes by quickly so that I can over my BFP or start again and this time use some OPK's.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:32 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Erica
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/EricaRN
Cycle day: CD3
Appoinments: This Friday I have an appt with my GP to talk more about my wacky cycles. Because of our insurance I have to have a referral to an OBGYN for anything other than an annual. Hopefully my GP will just refer me so I cant start getting this all worked out! Also, I think I have to have my adenoids taken out. IT CONSTANTLY feels like I'm breathing through a straw and I dont sleep well b/c of it. Tired of feeling like I can't breath all the time! :-(
Thoughts: Well, DH and I had "the talk" again about where we are in our TTC journey. It's hard because in my heart I want another baby SO BAD! And I really feel like it's my calling to start trying for another.. Especially after all the stress we went through with DD, it's reminded me just HOW IMPORTANT my kids are to me. I desperately want another baby! However, the logical part of me says we should wait until I'm done with school to have another. Our decision to just see what happens doesn't seem like a good one to me because if we do get pregnant I dont want it to seem like a mistake to anyone, especially us. We BD w/ no protection twice over the weekend and our thoughts have turned to "hey forget about everything else and let's focus on our family". Maybe it's not the most responsible thing to do, but I know I'll never regret it! My family is everything to me (and DH) and our kids have never gone without the things they need. Sure we dont have flashy things and we dont get to spoil them like I wish we could. But they have each other. And we have them. And after all the stress we went through with Melanie's leukemia scare it's shown us how much we need each other. So..... We are officially TTC again!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I'm only on CD 3 now and with my long cycles I'm sure it'll be a bit before we actually get a shot at trying but it's exciting to get to ENJOY the anticipation versus thinking about a cycle wasted since we BD w/ protection. Also, WTH is up with my 10 days of spotting before CD1?? Take a look at my chart and let me know what you think... Could it have been a chemical pregnancy or something? Didn't think I o'd last month (according to FF) so who knows what's going on. Let me know what you all think! :-) Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
Old 02-23-2010, 12:28 PM

Erica - Good luck with your GP appt Friday, I think you will finally be on the road to getting some answers!

I am frustrated today. I discovered that all of the pregnancy symptoms I thought I was having and also symptoms of the progesterone I am taking so I really won't know if I am pregnant until it is time to test. The worst part is that I don't feel well and I could very well not be pregnant. At least hubby is at the doctor today and hopefully we will get some answers about his testosterone soon.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 PM

be-lated monday check-in..
name:fern
date: 2/23/10
cycle day: CD 23...8DPO?!
symptoms..none
appointments..none
thoughts.. my birthday is on the 1st of march.. might get a test then if af stays away. feeling calmly optimistic.
i have family visiting till friday, so not much time to mull, which is good.

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

Old 02-23-2010, 02:23 PM

Hey ladies, just popping on to let you know I'll be MIA until probably the 8th or so. Tomorrow is our 3 year wedding anniversary, then Thursday DH leaves to shoot a wedding in Cancun until Sunday, and I go out of town Monday-Wednesday. Busy, busy, busy. Nothing exciting here. Don't think this is our month. I am forecasted to O on Saturday when DH will be gone, so I think our timing will be off this month. Ah well, I can think of lots of great things about December babies

Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM

So my period was "supposed" to start yesterday. My temp dropped a bit yesterday and I thought maybe it was going to start. Then I had a slightly higher temp today. Neither days have a dropped before my coverline. I have been crampy but I suppose it might start today.... I'm just a bit confused. I got a bfn on a test today so I am still expecting af to start. Ugh. Just venting.

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
Old 02-23-2010, 03:46 PM

lawmama1984

Ojazzy~ vent away! That's what we're here for!

AFM~I'm 5-6 DPO and sitting here after eating(an ENTIRE avacodo btw...and could have eaten another one)I'm having a pain where my pelvic bone is (about 2 inches below my hairline) still no 1-2 week before AF starts cramping. BB's aren't sore so far today. My lower back area(think pelvic bone area) was hurting last night...but could be due to driving for an hour. Got up early to watch a neighbor girl for a few hours and TOTALLY want to go to sleep right now. Hopefully DH will come home early so I can take a nap.

How's everyone doing today?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:25 PM

So here's another thing. My cervix is very high and seems this afternoon to be quite closed. I am trying not to obsess but it pretty much isn't working. Any thoughts are welcome at this point. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2324b6

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
Old 02-23-2010, 05:12 PM

Checking in late.

Name: Lynn
Date: 2/23/10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SparklesnDazzles
Cycle day: CD 15
Symptoms: Super sore nipples
Testing: Addicted to OPKs. Care to squint with me.
Appoinments: None

Lynn~mama to Bug(6) and TTC#2
Auntie to LeeLee(3 months)
Old 02-23-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJazzy1 View Post
So here's another thing. My cervix is very high and seems this afternoon to be quite closed. I am trying not to obsess but it pretty much isn't working. Any thoughts are welcome at this point. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2324b6

I know how you feel, obsessing over CM and CP is frustrating because it varies so so much. I am not due for my AF for another 5 days, but I am totally obsessing over my CP and CM. Mine is now quite low, but still soft and very closed, also lots of lotiony CM. I am not sure what the cervix is supposed to do after O and then in very early pregnancy. I never ever checked my Cervix once during my pregnancies with my 2 kids, now I sorta wished I did. Maybe someone else out there has some words of wisdom......

AFM: No real changes, boobs feel a little fuller today, kind of sore I guess..but that could also be AF which is due in about 5 days. I am 9DPO, CD 24 today, and my last cycle was a 27, the one before a 29 and the one before a 28 so I am guessing I O'd on CD 15, but could have been 14. Ugh OPK's NEXT TIME LOL. I am going to try my hardest to wait until March 1st to test... I hope that I make it!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:10 PM

Ugh...need some time to vent, ladies! I'm going crazy with this 2ww! I started out really not expecting much this cycle, just wanting to learn how to chart and understand my body better. After I FF gave me my O date, I really stayed pretty realistic, since DH and I didn't BD on that actual day, and my temps went up so slowly, too. But ever since my breasts started hurting 3 days ago, plus a few other unusual passing symptoms, I've been just itching to take a HPT! I did break down and bought a couple at the dollar store yesterday, but I was trying to save them. Last night I told DH about them, and he really encouraged me to wait. I told him I would wait a couple more days, but then I spent half the night dreaming about BFPs, then woke up 1 1/2 hours early, needed to go to the bathroom, but just laid there arguing with myself about whether I should just get up and take the stupid test! As a result, I didn't even get to take my BBT today because I'd been tossing and turning so long that I didn't see the point. And I finally decided to keep my word and control myself, so I didn't test this morning after all.

So, I've been fighting a bad mood all day, trying to be patient and tell myself not to get my hopes up (too late?). But I just want to know. If AF is going to come, I wish I would start spotting and get it over with already. (I usually have 3-4 days of spotting before my flow really starts.) How do you keep yourself from going crazy and wait to do a HPT?

Wife to my best friend partners.gif (8-7-04) and mama to my sweet Josiah James baby.gif (10-30-10)
Old 02-23-2010, 07:13 PM

I honestly have no idea how to control myself lol... I think the only reason I am not testing right now is because I havnt bought any, and I havnt bought nay because I wil have ot bring my kids into the store with me and I hate ot buy preg. tests with my kids there because the inevitably startto scream or fight lol, and then ppl stare at the lady with 2 kids who is buying a preg. test hahah.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:13 PM

I am 5-6 DPO and had some creamy-ish CM today when I wiped and a tad bit yeasterday. ??? Anyone?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:43 PM

Lotiony-CM from 1DPO until now which is 9DPO for me!!

Also wanted to add to my 'symptom' list, that I have been crampy all afternoon, feels like AF, which I am hoping is good news because I had cramps with both my pregnancies before I knew I was preg.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJazzy1 View Post
Jasmine- Your chart looks awesome! It looks to me like you timed it pretty perfectly! And so far I think your temp not dropping is a good sign! Maybe tomorrow is a better day for a BFP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesnDazzles View Post
Checking in late.

Name: Lynn
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SparklesnDazzles
Cycle day: CD 15
Symptoms: Super sore nipples
Testing: Addicted to OPKs. Care to squint with me.
Lynn,
Wow you ARE addicted to OPKs. lol. Looks like you got a pretty obvious + today though! Hope you BD like crazy!!! :-) Good luck and make sure you let us all in on your symptoms! :-)

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
Old 02-23-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
I am 5-6 DPO and had some creamy-ish CM today when I wiped and a tad bit yeasterday. ??? Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1*Lucky*Mama View Post
Lotiony-CM from 1DPO until now which is 9DPO for me!!

Also wanted to add to my 'symptom' list, that I have been crampy all afternoon, feels like AF, which I am hoping is good news because I had cramps with both my pregnancies before I knew I was preg.
Sounds like we may have a few BFPs in our future! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :-)

AFM, still have only a light flow today.... 10 days of spotting and now today is day 4 of light AF.... which means I've had 14 days of bleeding in a row... so seriously guys, did my body just decide to double the length of EVERYTHING?? So frustrating! It also doesn't help that I get extremely anemic during my period which makes me so weak, light headed, and generally grumpy. Right now I'm hoping I wake up in the morning and my body snapped with it and now I suddenly have normal 28 day cycles again... wouldn't that be nice?! lol. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday night! We ordered Dominos tonight since all of us were feeling lazy. Even Melanie (my lactose intolerant little angel) is getting some pizza tonight! Our local store does a great job of taking extra care of our custom order pizza with no cheese or garlicy sauce. :-)

Have a great night tonight ladies and Happy testing to those of you in the TWW!

Old 02-24-2010, 12:40 AM

Late check-in

Name: Aubree
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b1da9
Cycle day: CD 28, 10 DPO
Symptoms: A tiny bit crampy, could be PMS, also crying a bit more than usual, also could be PMS.
Testing: Convincing myself to wait until Thursday, when FF tells me it's ok to test, the day I expect AF. Unless I get sore boobs, which I ONLY get when pregnant, then I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoncello View Post
How do you keep yourself from going crazy and wait to do a HPT?
It's really really really tough, but I've managed to do it so far this month... 10 DPO today, with a normal 11 day luteal phase. Every time I have to pee, I think... I could take one NOW! But I hold off, realizing it won't make me pregnant, and I'll drive myself crazy. FF says I should wait until Thursday to test... no pregnancy symptoms, so I'll wait... UGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1*Lucky*Mama View Post
I honestly have no idea how to control myself lol... I think the only reason I am not testing right now is because I havnt bought any, and I havnt bought nay because I wil have ot bring my kids into the store with me and I hate ot buy preg. tests with my kids there because the inevitably startto scream or fight lol, and then ppl stare at the lady with 2 kids who is buying a preg. test hahah.
I know the feeling! Of course it's when you go in to buy the tests that they act up and you want to just cry.

Aubree, wife to a wonderful DH, mom to Colin 12/05, Hudson 6/08, and Gavin, 1/12/11.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:18 AM

So we put an offer in on house and we're in negotiations, we'll know by tuesday at the latest if its ours, I had a significant drop the other day, then my temp went up a bit and dropped again and now its had a significant rise so I hope that is an indication of a slow rise and an O because my CM has been watery/EWCM

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

Old 02-24-2010, 01:41 AM

OMG!!! 9DPO BFP!!!!!!!!!!! My camera batteries are dead so I will take a pic in a little bit but OMG OMG I am freeeeeeeeeeaking out! ahhhhhhh! I wasnt going to buy the test, but then I got to go the grocery store alone so I bought a FRER and took it, 730Pm, after I drank a lot of water......wow in shock. Havnt told DH yet, I am going ot wait until the kiddos go to bed tonight! Will post more later, bed time for my monkeys ............OMG

User Tag List