**TTC in our 20's FEBRUARY** - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 05:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
On to our fourth cycle this month! found me today! for a November baby!!! to everyone testing in the next few days!

#92 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 11:14 PM

Melek~ I am SO sorry found you today! WHAT a BUMMER! You sound like you are in good spirits though, and I really hope that the next cycle is IT!

AFM~ My temp dipped today (far too early to be ) and I'm thinking it might have been implantation. I didn't have any spotting, but I am slightly crampy now (started late afternoon) and my breasts seem a bit sorer than normal. Hoping hoping hoping!!! I will see what my temp does tomorrow, but I'm REALLY gonna try to hold off and test on Sunday at the earliest! LOL! It depends on my temp though. Usually they say about 2 days after the implantation dip you could get a test so we'll see!!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#93 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Melek~ I am SO sorry found you today! WHAT a BUMMER! You sound like you are in good spirits though, and I really hope that the next cycle is IT!

AFM~ My temp dipped today (far too early to be ) and I'm thinking it might have been implantation. I didn't have any spotting, but I am slightly crampy now (started late afternoon) and my breasts seem a bit sorer than normal. Hoping hoping hoping!!! I will see what my temp does tomorrow, but I'm REALLY gonna try to hold off and test on Sunday at the earliest! LOL! It depends on my temp though. Usually they say about 2 days after the implantation dip you could get a test so we'll see!!!
Tara Thanks for thinking of me!!!

for an implantation dip! I will be stalking you here waiting to see if you get your BFP! You would be late October, right? So, I might sneak onto your DDC forum and say "hi" once in awhile if I catch a November baby

#94 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
Tara Thanks for thinking of me!!!

for an implantation dip! I will be stalking you here waiting to see if you get your BFP! You would be late October, right? So, I might sneak onto your DDC forum and say "hi" once in awhile if I catch a November baby
Awwwww thanks!!!!!!!!! I should know in about a weekish FOR SURE! I'll keep you posted!! You will have to keep me updated on your OPK stuff goin on! I've never used the digi's before! How fun!! And you never know, we might still end up in the same DDC afterall!! BIG s!!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#95 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 11:45 PM

Oh Tara, I HOPE this is an implantation dip! FYI, a friend of mine got a light BFP on an IC and FRER the morning after her dip. Just sayin.
#96 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 11:54 PM

To PP: This is Cycle #7 of not using protection, but some months we didn't have sex much at all. It took us 9 months to conceive DD.

-
#97 of 472 Old 02-05-2010, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulJo View Post
I didn't see that! Glad to have another Hoosier- GO COLTS! I think the rest of the nation is rooting for New Orleans, but I'm wearing blue today.
Yea I agree, everyone else I've talked to has been all Saints fans... but we're totally gonna win anyway! :-)

Lawmama- sorry AF found you!! :-( Baby dust for next time!

Anjuli- sorry your fatigue is getting worse!!

Tara- YAY for hopeful implantation bleeding!!! I'm seriously crossing my fingers for you!!

Mistral- CONGRATS!!!!

Side note to all- SERIOUSLY don't know what to do now... woke up this morning and grabbed the wrong thermometer. I normally use the white one and couldn't find it so after sitting up for less than 3 seconds I took my temp with the purple one and got 97.7. Then literally 10 seconds after that one was done put the white one in since I found it under my pillow and got 96.8... argh!!! So I put both temps in and the higher one seems crazy since it would be the highest temp of my whole cycle and when I put the lower one in, FF deleted my cross hairs and said I haven't O'd yet (@ CD28). Can you all take a look?

Thanks ladies! Have a great weekend!! (And GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#98 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 01:19 AM

You ladies are awesome! Thanks so much for the and support! I was feeling pretty sad today, but you ladies have definitely raised my spirits!

Tara, I am hoping you are having an October baby, even though I would love to be in your DDC!! I will definitely keep you posted on my OPKs. We are getting the 20 day box, so I will probably start testing as soon as the witch is gone! lol Especially since I had such a long cycle this time, I have no idea when to expect an O, so I want to be sure to catch it

Erica, I have no idea how to read charts I am still so new to this, but I am hoping that you get the outcome you want!!! And thank you for the baby dust! I will take all I can get!

And sidenote, I love, love, love my DH for supporting me through this and buying me the digi OPKs even though I said I was done with them last month...he knows me better than I know myself!

#99 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 01:52 AM

Melek~ This current cycle..I used 18 OPKs!! LOL! I used 3 a day sometimes! When did you O last cycle? Did you have definitive O signs?

Hopeful Jo and EricaRN~ I live in Green Bay, WI.....and am a big Packer fan. I am very sad they lost. I am also a semi Favre fan...so the Vikings losing to the Saints hurt a bit too. But now I don't know who to cheer for!

EricaRN~ I would keep the high temp. It doesn't look that odd to me. SEe what happens tomorrow. It's not uncommon for one temp to be a bit above the rest. That happens during my cycles frequently actually!! That is weird that they both have such a difference though. You might want to get a new one or check to see how off they are...like stick them both under your tongue at the same time and see how different/similar they are?

beautyonthebeach83~ OH! You gave me SO much hope right there!!!!!!!!! I am definitely gonna test tomorrow morning. I'm even gonna get the tests out so I remember (sometimes I'm so tired that I forget and then get SO mad at myself!!)

Okay ladies I better get to bed and for a

#100 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:

Hopeful Jo and EricaRN~ I live in Green Bay, WI.....and am a big Packer fan. I am very sad they lost. I am also a semi Favre fan...so the Vikings losing to the Saints hurt a bit too. But now I don't know who to cheer for!

EricaRN~ I would keep the high temp. It doesn't look that odd to me. SEe what happens tomorrow. It's not uncommon for one temp to be a bit above the rest. That happens during my cycles frequently actually!! That is weird that they both have such a difference though. You might want to get a new one or check to see how off they are...like stick them both under your tongue at the same time and see how different/similar they are?

Well, I have tried the thermometer thing a couple of different times actually and they always come out exactly the same. That's why I'm not sure what to do. And my gut feeling was that the lower temp was more correct, but there was SUCH a difference... plus the lower temp made me lose my crosshairs... so obviously I dont WANT to pick that one. But the higher one just LOOKS crazy when you stick it on my chart.... that would mean it goes WAY up, WAY down, WAYY up, and then whatever today was.

...... that brings me to my second point... I have NO IDEA what happened today but my alarm didn't go off! I was so exhausted I guess it's possible that it did and I just didn't hear it, but usually if that happens the screen still stays up and it wasn't still up when I did get up and look at it. Or I guess I might've woken up in my sleep and reached over and turned it off and have NO recollection. haha. That's sad. Anyway, I didn't temp at all this morning because I was already up (and standing) for about 5 minutes before it dawned on me that I didnt' remember taking my temp this morning... oh well, guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. Just makes yeserday's confusing temp even more frustrating.

Tara- also, you KNOW who to root for: The COLTS!!!! The saints beat the Vikings in a B.S. call by the ref, taking out Favre and the Vikings from the Superbowl... therefore you HAVE to root for the Colts. lol. Also, the Saints' coach admitted they were trying to injure Favre to get him outta the game and made a statement over a week ago that he was going to try to injure Peyton and the rest of our start players also... To me that's just over the top and inappropriate to try to injure anyone in an attempt to win. It's unsportsman-like and I just can't believe more people aren't outraged. I would think so even if I wasn't a Colt's fan. Anyway, that's my 2 cents on that... lol. Obviously I want everyone to root for the Colts :-)

I'm hoping for a BFP for you Tara and everyone else who's in their TWW. :-)

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#101 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 12:20 PM

I haven't had a full night's sleep in days. I wake up at four and fall in and out of sleep for another two hours. They're higher than they were last month at the same time, but I feel like any temps I've taken are totally inaccurate. This wait is kicking my butt. I could technically take a test at this point, but I feel like AF would be easier to deal with than another BFN.

Erika - I agree with the PPs, keep the high temp.

MrsD - hey cycle buddy, how are you doing??

Tara - good luck!!

Congrats to all the BFPs! Now come over here and breathe on me - hopefully you're contagious!

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. ~Dylan Thomas

<3 LBM <3 AHM <3

#102 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Melek~ This current cycle..I used 18 OPKs!! LOL! I used 3 a day sometimes! When did you O last cycle? Did you have definitive O signs?
I Od on CD 23 according to temps and OPKs, but this was such a super long cycle compared to my previous 2. I had a very good temp rise around CD 25 (although I missed a temp on CD 24, so I may have actually Od a day later). I actually didn't know you could test with more than one OPK a day (thanks, now I'll be peeing on 3 a day ). Like I said, DH is getting the 20 pack and see what happens He goes out of town the 25th-28th, so I better O before then!!!! And we definitely need to have more BD this month! We only did it 5 times last month! I have been trying to check my CM (not right now obvi! lol). I am not the best at that, but I am learning!

#103 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Melek~ Hurray for more BDin!!!! I would just take one OPK in the early days, and then as it goes towards the middle and if you can check your CM, whenever it's watery or egg white take like 2 OPK's. Try to take them spaced apart...like take one early afternoon, say 1pm, then take another one around 6pm so you would hopefully catch your LH surge?

I hope you catch the egg this cycle and I REALLY hope you don't O when DH is away!!!

I am getting better at checking my CM. I mean I can figure the CM out...it's the cervix and the cervix position I have trouble with. I can't really tell if I'm "hitting" my cervix... Sometimes I think..oh this seems like it would be my cervix, but I can't seem to consistently feel like I've "got it". I also can't tell if it's high, open, soft, hard, etc. I'm still working on that part. I keep looking at the mybeautifulcervix.com site and STILL have having trouble in that department!! That is a super good site though!!

EricaRN~ Man!! I HATE it when I don't wake up to temp! It makes me sooooo !!! I tend to shut my alarm off that's on my bed, so I started setting my cell phone alarm! It's super loud so it's soo annoying for DH but I HAVE to wake up and if i set the other one I will just shut it off, or DH shuts it off w/o realizing it!

Also..I didn't realize the Saint's coach wanted to hurt Favre and anyone else! That's just not right...very unsportsmanlike....and originally I said that I guess I am becoming a Colts fan and EVERYONE was up in arms over it...so I was like hmm...maybe I should change sides! I think I'll stick with the Colts too.. I'm sure that'll make you super happy!!

Alright...time to start the day I suppose!!! I'm ready to !!

#104 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 03:24 PM

Good morning! I hope I am on the right board and you can add me to this group. I just finished reading all of your posts and I am already so impressed with how positive and supportive this forum is.

I am 28 years old and live in Texas with my husband and out two wonderful dogs. I decided over a year ago that I wanted a baby but it took the husbandit a little longer to get on board. It's funny because he went from scared to prepared, and now knows more about ovulation and hormones than I do! I was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago and didn't think anything of it, but I am not ovulating so I started Clomid on Wednesday and it has been a bumpy ride since (welcome to Emotiontown folks!). My cousin recommended this forum and I am so glad she did. It seems like everywhere else I went on the internet people were so negative and depressed, this has been like a breath of fresh air!

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

#105 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 PM

Oh yeah, and Go Colts (huge fan!)

#106 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendork View Post
Good morning! I hope I am on the right board and you can add me to this group. I just finished reading all of your posts and I am already so impressed with how positive and supportive this forum is.

I am 28 years old and live in Texas with my husband and out two wonderful dogs. I decided over a year ago that I wanted a baby but it took the husbandit a little longer to get on board. It's funny because he went from scared to prepared, and now knows more about ovulation and hormones than I do! I was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago and didn't think anything of it, but I am not ovulating so I started Clomid on Wednesday and it has been a bumpy ride since (welcome to Emotiontown folks!). My cousin recommended this forum and I am so glad she did. It seems like everywhere else I went on the internet people were so negative and depressed, this has been like a breath of fresh air!
Welcome!!! I am in Texas as well (Austin)! I love these forums too. This is my first experience with TTC forums (DS was a first try, post BC baby), and everyone here is so wonderful!

Do you chart at all? I am new to charting and temping, but these ladies are really wonderful at helping me read and interpret my chart!!

#107 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 06:48 PM

I read the CM charting doesn't work for people with PCOS and since I am currently taking Clomid, then Estrogen, then Progesterone I am not sure if I need to be keeping track or if we should just start BD-ing it up every other day starting around, ummm, day 10? I am so new lol.

I love Austin! My husband was accepted to a small art school there a couple of years back and we almost moved and some days I am sad we didn't Isn't South x southwest coming up?

#108 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I read the CM charting doesn't work for people with PCOS and since I am currently taking Clomid, then Estrogen, then Progesterone I am not sure if I need to be keeping track or if we should just start BD-ing it up every other day starting around, ummm, day 10? I am so new lol.

I love Austin! My husband was accepted to a small art school there a couple of years back and we almost moved and some days I am sad we didn't Isn't South x southwest coming up?
Hi, once I get on my laptop I'll add you to the list. As far as cm and pcos I have a friend who charts her temp and cm and she has pcos. I don't know a lot about pcos, but are they triggering ovulation for you?

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011
#109 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:

Yep, I think it's just a couple weeks away! We aren't going this year, and I have actually never been, but I'd like to go in the next few years.

I have no idea about charting with PCOS, but I mainly was asking about charting temps. I stink at tracking CM myself , but temping is relatively easy enough for me (most of the time!)

#110 of 472 Old 02-06-2010, 09:21 PM

Tendonitis is acting up so I'm not spending a lot of time typing. My arm, shoulder and neck are killing me...time for a chiropractor?

CD 31, waiting for AF...

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
#111 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 02:17 AM

MrsD08~ Get to that chiro!! I hope your tendinitis starts feeling better!! That doesn't sound like much fun at all! Hang in there and keep us posted!

nintendork~ WELCOME! So glad to have you here! These boards are really really awesome, empowering, insightful, and full of hope and knowledge. I hope that your stay here is short and that you learn a lot about yourself on this TTC journey!!!

! Mothering is seriously the best parenting forum I've ever found. The ladies on here are so knowledgeable and really help you figure out YOUR own parenting philosophies. I'm so glad I joined, and the magazine is my favorite parenting magazine there is!! I recommend you get a subscription, because they teach a lot as well!!! MUCH better than those cheap American Baby or Parenting magazines, that's for sure!!!

So your name......is that because you like playing nintendo?? I LOVE playing, but haven't for a while now even though we have all the systems and games and such. I should make DH hook it all up for me (because lord knows there is no way I can do that myself!)

Anyway, welcome and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!!!!

#112 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 06:36 AM

Monday Check-in (early)
Name: Karen
Date: 7.2.10
Cycle day: 1dpo yay for TWW!!
Testing: I told DH that i wouldnt test until he gets home which isnt until 17dpo, as if i'll wait but i wont be telling him over the phone if i get a BFP so you ladies will know before him!!!
Symptoms: Thanks to the accupuncture I barely felt O pain and dont have sore bbs which i normally get the minute after I O until AF
Thoughts: I hate the TWW, its torture!!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#113 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 09:51 AM

On my way out. Temp just took a nosedive this morning.
This hurts...

Welcome, Nintendork. Lol love the screenname. These women are incredibly smart, and really helpful. We're glad to have you, but I hope your stay is short and sweet!

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. ~Dylan Thomas

<3 LBM <3 AHM <3

#114 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 02:12 PM

TheDivineMrsM~ s I'm so sorry. I hope this next cycle is the one.

mumma cop kaz~ Congrats on being in the TWW! It really IS torture!! Good luck and keep us posted!!

AFM~ 8 DPO today...got a test this morning. Something screwy is happening with my temps though. I woke up early this morning and was tossing and turning and thrashing.. and kicked my covers off. Then I realized I should check what time it was and it was about 445am-ishg (I test at 5am). Well I decided to test then because it was really close and it said my temp was 97.1 which is RIGHT to my cover line. I've NEVER had a temp drop to the coverline (or drop that much period in the TWW). Post O temps have never gone down that much...). I did wait and took my temp at 5am after laying there a while and it was back to 97.9 which is a more "normal" temp. I put the first one down but made sure it had a cirlce as to note to myself that that might have been an invalid test. OR it could ACTUALLY be implantation? I thought I had a possible implantation dip about two days ago, but this could be it too. GahhH!

Only time will tell so who knows.

Hang in their ladies! I know TTC gets tiring after a while!!!

#115 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
TheDivineMrsM~ s I'm so sorry. I hope this next cycle is the one.

mumma cop kaz~ Congrats on being in the TWW! It really IS torture!! Good luck and keep us posted!!

AFM~ 8 DPO today...got a test this morning. Something screwy is happening with my temps though. I woke up early this morning and was tossing and turning and thrashing.. and kicked my covers off. Then I realized I should check what time it was and it was about 445am-ishg (I test at 5am). Well I decided to test then because it was really close and it said my temp was 97.1 which is RIGHT to my cover line. I've NEVER had a temp drop to the coverline (or drop that much period in the TWW). Post O temps have never gone down that much...). I did wait and took my temp at 5am after laying there a while and it was back to 97.9 which is a more "normal" temp. I put the first one down but made sure it had a cirlce as to note to myself that that might have been an invalid test. OR it could ACTUALLY be implantation? I thought I had a possible implantation dip about two days ago, but this could be it too. GahhH!

Only time will tell so who knows.

Hang in their ladies! I know TTC gets tiring after a while!!!

Tara~ isn't it SOOOO frustrating to not know which temp to put?? lol. It drives me nuts! Especially when I already dont know what my body is doing with my wacky cycles... Thanks for the insight the other day... my chart is looking weirder and weirder as time goes on and I'm starting to wonder if I've even O'd yet or not... My temp has been close to my coverline for the last few days (except for 2-3 extremely higher temps that to me seems out of place) My last cycle was 46 days and this cycle FF is saying I O'd at CD 19. Now it's CD30 and I dont have AF signs/symptoms except for the temp drops and no pregnancy signs either. We are casually TTC right now and haven't BD very often so I dont think there's much chance I'm pregnant, but I am getting close to 14DPO and I guess will start testing at 15 DPO. *sigh* I'm just so back and forth about it all. haha. I guess I should get used to it huh?

Nintendork- I love this forum because it seems I always need something to obsess about and this definitely fills that for me. It's a great place to find advice, comfort, and friendship. I'm so happy you're a Colts fan!! Seems everyone and their brother are Saints fans (just means more people will be disappointed after tonight. haha!)

MrsM- I agree I think I'll keep the higher temp.

Melek- here's to more BD-ing and a 20 day OPK!! :-) Knock yourself out this month!! Woo hoo!!

MrsD- sorry about your tendenitis. Hope the Chiro helps!

AFM- Here's my chart: Another low temp today... wondering what the heck is going on?... Trying to just forget about it and tell myself things might be clearer in hindsight. Also, I've been under alot of stress lately that I haven't really acknowledged/admitted until Friday. I'm trying to take my last few classes before my nursing clinicals start and trying to decide the best time to plan to start the program having our ttc hopes in consideration. I go back and forth every day about what is the "best" decision. I have a valid argument for each side and to be honest I dont think it matters either way. I would be very happy to put off school so we could have another baby right now, but I would also be very happy if I was able to buckle down and get through the program without a newborn and then focus on having another baby. For now we're not actively trying to BD around O'ing, but we're not avoiding it either. We just BD when we want. If we get pregnant we will be SOOOOO excited and not at all "disappointed" or "caught off guard". And if we dont get pregnant then I'll continue on with school plans until I do. Okay sorry for rambling... These thoughts have been going through my head 100 miles/hour and it's nice to be able to get them out. haha.

Everyone have a Great Superbowl Sunday!! (Go Colts!) and enjoy the commercials... I love seeing all of the funny ones that come out on Superbowl Sunday. The Budweiser ones are usually pretty good and I also like the Mastercard ones (of course I'm partial to Peyton Manning's Mastercard commercials. haha) Have a great Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#116 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 PM

So I missed my temp this morning because of my son,haha, is that ok? Do I just pick up tomorrow and skip todays?

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#117 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 05:29 PM

Monday Check-In: (Early)
Name: katiedidder
Date: 2/7/10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28382e
Where are you in your cycle: CD7
Appointments: None.
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing: No
Thoughts: Some of your saw the thread I posted about my appointment with my acupuncturist on Friday. I'm still pretty bummed out at his recommendation to get hormonal testing (in large part because our insurance doesn't cover ANY fertility testing/treatment, this this will be all out of pocket, which on a student/non-profit worker budget is almost impossible). I'm going to talk to the midwife I work with and see if she can order the SA herself (because my MD said we would have to start there). That would at least save us the $40 office visit copay for DH going to see the doctor.

Also, I'm taking his recommendation to stop temping for the month and just check my cervix if I feel like keeping track of cervical mucus changes (though I haven't even really been doing that so far).
#118 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJazzy1 View Post
So I missed my temp this morning because of my son,haha, is that ok? Do I just pick up tomorrow and skip todays?
I missed a couple temps on my last cycle. Yes, just leave it blank. FF will draw a dotted line between yesterday's and tomorrow's.

Erica, thanks for the BD dust (is that what you were giving me? ) LOL! I think you have a great attitude about your TTC plans. Either way it works out sounds like it would have its pros, so that's great! How much longer do you have in your program? Would it be possible to finish it while you were pregnant (say if you got pregnant towards the end?)?

#119 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 09:17 PM

Welcome Nintendodork! Feel free to ask us anything.

My goodness, so many Colts fans! I am pretty indifferent this time. I just watch the commercials. :P I am a San Diego Chargers fan, but everyone in this house is going for the Saints. hehe...sorry mamas!

Melek...YES! OPKs work best when you do it twice a day, just to make sur eyou don't miss the surge! I used to miss it all the time when I only did it once a day. lol..yay for 20! Hope DH is around for "o"! FX!

Tara...that sounds very much like an implantation dip. FX!!!! A BFN at 8 dpo isn't bad. I had bfns at 8 dpo and with FMU on 9 dpo...and started getting faint bfps later that afternoon on 9 dpo. I read that on average a huge % of women don't implant til about 9 dpo, but that it varies between 6 and 12. :

Katie...4 pregnancies later and I still don't know how to check my cervix. Sorry! Hopefully someone knows and can help.

OJazzy..lol! That's why I don't temp at all! My DS gets me up a lot too and I just know it would mess up a chart.

Erica, don't sweat the minimal bd. It only takes one time. DS was conceived when we only DTD 3x the whoooole month.

Mrs M, sorry about the temp dive.

Anjuli, I hope you start to feel better soon. :

Sorry if I missed anyone!!!

AFM, you can officially add me to Feb bfp's. After getting super faint positives on ICs and blue dye tests every day since 9 dpo I have finally gotten a positive on a digi this morning at 12 dpo. Woo-hoo! EDD is 10-17-10 by LMP or 10-20-10 by "o" date..but of course my doc will go by lmp. Heh. Baby dust to all!
#120 of 472 Old 02-07-2010, 09:19 PM - Thread Starter

beautyonthebeach, I've got ya added to Feb bfp's! Congratulations!!!! As a side note, I'm a Chargers girl too. My parents were raised in San Diego and I was born there. We're rooting for the Saints too. We all kinda dislike the Manning's so there is no way we can root for the Colts.

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page