**TTC in our 20's FEBRUARY** - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-14-2010, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1*Lucky*Momma-

I know how you feel..but you must keep your chin up and try not to assume the worst in everything! I freaked out when I first started taking my temp, etc, because it was nowhere near normal. No worries, everything always has a way in working itself out!

Well hopefully you will know by your upcoming temps if you ovulated! (this months temps are all over the place for me..I have no clue when I did but we BD just about every day to make sure we don’t miss it!)

I used to not tell my hubby when I was ovulating until he saw me playing around on FF and was very interested. (He’s in medical school so he has to learn a bit about cycles, etc) He was surprisingly inquisitive about my cycle and will ask every now and then if I ovulated. But if he does know that I’m ovulating, he puts BDing on the table every chance he gets and I don’t have to say anything! Phew.

Feb 27th is right around the corner! FF said I ovulated last week which means I could test any day..but I might wait it off as well just in case I ovulated later! Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

SAHMcrochetsmilie.gif to DS babyf.gif (born naturally 11/5/10) and a loyal dog2.gif
familybed1.gif femalesling.GIF cd.gif goorganic.jpg winner.jpg 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2010, 09:36 PM

Naturelady

We decided just to do it the old fashioned way this month, no temps, no OPK and just see if we get lucky without having to do all that, and now I am so wishing I did both or at least 1 because I was so sure I O yesterday, lots of EWCM, but today I cant even reach my cervix so maybe it's today?
O man, if you could test any day, Id be testing like crazy, but funny thing is, when I was preg. with my 1st, I knew I was late, but never tested and just went to the DR and got a test there and was so surprised. With my 2nd son, I thought I was about 3 weeks past O, but was still nursing so had no PPAF, but thought I O'd around a certain day (I was right on) so I went and took a test and it was positive. What I am saying is, when ever i have been actually pregnant, I never tested until much past when I oculd have. Anytime its been negative, I started testing like 6 DPO lol!!

If I can make it to the 27th and there is still nothing I will try to wait as long as I possible can!!

When are you going to test???
Old 02-14-2010, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter

My husband already knows when I'm getting close to ovulation. I don't have to say anything because he notices the changes in my cm. If I feel like I'm getting close and he hasn't been interested in bding I will tell him that we need to before it's too late. He wants to have a baby just as badly as I do and wouldn't want to miss out because I didn't tell him that it was now or never.

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 AM

beachbumminbabe-

Sometimes my DH notices too. Regardless, he would want to BD more than enough! He didn't realize how much he wanted a baby until we got BFN's for a few months..now he wants it just as bad as I do. (well maybe not THAT bad..but alot )

1*Lucky*Momma-

I stopped temping for a month and not knowing what was going on drove me crazy! From the sounds of it, you ovulated yesterday or today! EWCM and super high cervix are good indicators for sure.

Your pregnancy test stories are ironic! Sometimes I feel like if I wait and test later..I will have a better chance of it being positive! Negatives are so disappointing, so I'm going to try and wait to test as long as possible. Fertility Friend thinks I O'd 9 days ago..but that's a bit early for me. Perhaps I did 5 days after the prediction? ( http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b0d62 ) I added my other charts on there today for comparison. (still pretty new to FF) Didn't think TTC could be so complicated! I'm trying to stay as busy as possible until test day. I've been baking alot (coconut cake with icing tonight), making dinners from scratch, knitting, and researching/reading. Anything to kill the time!!

SAHMcrochetsmilie.gif to DS babyf.gif (born naturally 11/5/10) and a loyal dog2.gif

Old 02-15-2010, 12:39 AM

First off let me say:

CONGRATS to Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I'm so excited for you! You deserve it!

AFM: I have NO IDEA what's going on with my cycles still since they are all over the place. I've been LIGHTLY spotting for the last 5 days straight with no indication of AF. I guess I could take a test but I think it would be virtually impossible that I would be pregnant! Since we're so up in the air about whether or not we want to TTC right now (we go back and forth just about every day) We only BD w/o protection twice last month. Anyway, I guess I'll wait a few more days and then test. (I'm on CD37, last month was a 46 day cycle, and I have no idea IF i even O'd this month let alone when).....
On a more serious note, we took DD (turned 2 January 27th) to the Pediatrician Friday because we'd noticed some bruisies that seemed to linger for MUCH longer than I thought was normal and that coupled with her complaints of leg pains made me think it was worth a trip to the doctor.... Well, the dr was concerned and ordered some blood tests to make sure everything looked alright. To our dismay, the bloodwork came back showing that her White Blood Cell count was elevated along with her LDH levels (which show tissue damage). Basically what this means is that they want to send her for further testing because this could all be indications of Leukemia! :-( We have been devatstated all weekend trying to wrap our heads around the fact that our sweet little 2 year old daughter may have cancer. I haven't stopped crying all weekend and I'm dreading this week when we will find out for sure. At the same time, I just want to have some answers so that we can move on with our lives. I've heard that the treatment is VERY difficult (Chemo for 2.5 YEARS) and they have constant pains, vomitting spells, headaches, weaknes, etc. Also, they have to do soooo many procedures on a daily basis. A friend of ours has a 15 year old daughter that was diagnosed with Leukemia 3 years ago and she had spinal taps done about once every 2 weeks and blood transfusions SEVERAL times per month, etc. I'm sorry if I'm bringing up things that many of you dont want to think about... I was there too! I just needed to get this out! We arent' telling friends and family because we dont want to worry anyone unnecessarily but I feel like I'm gonna suffocate if I keep this to myself. I did tell a cousin of mine who is a nurse at the hospital we would most likely go through since we need a recommendation for a good oncologist. omg I can't believe I even just said those words... Anyway, Please keep my beautiful daughter in your thoughts and prayers. She is the sweetest person in the whole world and does not deserve this!! I keep racking my brain of ways to trade places with her or escape this in some way, but obviously that's just me panicking. Anyway, I guess we'll know more in the next few days. We need all the prayers we can get right now and I'm really hoping to come on here in a few days and tell you the lab made a mistake or that she was just fighting off a cold or something and that she's perfectly fine!

Anyway, gonna try to get some sleep. Kiss all of your adorable children and husbands and everyone else that you love because they deserve it and you deserve it. Goodnight all!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
Old 02-15-2010, 02:13 AM

Erica I will fervently pray for you and your daughter and your family! I hope it is not cancer!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

Old 02-15-2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
First off let me say:

CONGRATS to Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I'm so excited for you! You deserve it!

AFM: I have NO IDEA what's going on with my cycles still since they are all over the place. I've been LIGHTLY spotting for the last 5 days straight with no indication of AF. I guess I could take a test but I think it would be virtually impossible that I would be pregnant! Since we're so up in the air about whether or not we want to TTC right now (we go back and forth just about every day) We only BD w/o protection twice last month. Anyway, I guess I'll wait a few more days and then test. (I'm on CD37, last month was a 46 day cycle, and I have no idea IF i even O'd this month let alone when).....
On a more serious note, we took DD (turned 2 January 27th) to the Pediatrician Friday because we'd noticed some bruisies that seemed to linger for MUCH longer than I thought was normal and that coupled with her complaints of leg pains made me think it was worth a trip to the doctor.... Well, the dr was concerned and ordered some blood tests to make sure everything looked alright. To our dismay, the bloodwork came back showing that her White Blood Cell count was elevated along with her LDH levels (which show tissue damage). Basically what this means is that they want to send her for further testing because this could all be indications of Leukemia! :-( We have been devatstated all weekend trying to wrap our heads around the fact that our sweet little 2 year old daughter may have cancer. I haven't stopped crying all weekend and I'm dreading this week when we will find out for sure. At the same time, I just want to have some answers so that we can move on with our lives. I've heard that the treatment is VERY difficult (Chemo for 2.5 YEARS) and they have constant pains, vomitting spells, headaches, weaknes, etc. Also, they have to do soooo many procedures on a daily basis. A friend of ours has a 15 year old daughter that was diagnosed with Leukemia 3 years ago and she had spinal taps done about once every 2 weeks and blood transfusions SEVERAL times per month, etc. I'm sorry if I'm bringing up things that many of you dont want to think about... I was there too! I just needed to get this out! We arent' telling friends and family because we dont want to worry anyone unnecessarily but I feel like I'm gonna suffocate if I keep this to myself. I did tell a cousin of mine who is a nurse at the hospital we would most likely go through since we need a recommendation for a good oncologist. omg I can't believe I even just said those words... Anyway, Please keep my beautiful daughter in your thoughts and prayers. She is the sweetest person in the whole world and does not deserve this!! I keep racking my brain of ways to trade places with her or escape this in some way, but obviously that's just me panicking. Anyway, I guess we'll know more in the next few days. We need all the prayers we can get right now and I'm really hoping to come on here in a few days and tell you the lab made a mistake or that she was just fighting off a cold or something and that she's perfectly fine!

Anyway, gonna try to get some sleep. Kiss all of your adorable children and husbands and everyone else that you love because they deserve it and you deserve it. Goodnight all!
Erica, I know a virtual is simply not enough in this situation, but I want you to know that my family and I are thinking of you in this difficult time. I am hoping that it is not cancer, and we are praying for your beautiful family as hard as we can....I don't know what else to say. I don't want to sound trite, but I am SO glad you felt you could come to us with this and I am sending you ALL my healthy baby vibes this month.

***Thinking of you and your beautiful baby girl*** Keep us updated!!!

Old 02-15-2010, 03:58 AM

Oh Erica!! I am SO SO sorry you are having to go through this. I am praying for you and your sweet sweet baby. I really hope the test results come back NOT indicating leukemia!! Hang in there mama....and any way you get out your feelings will help some what..so vent all you need!!!!!!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

Old 02-15-2010, 07:32 AM

Oh Erica, honey, how terribly awful, especially that you cant tell anyone. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your princess. Nobody deserves to go through this. Close friends have a son who had leukemia three years ago, he is now a happy healthy chubby 5 year old.
All the best and i pray the results are clear of cancer xxx

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 AM

EricaRN-

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this difficult time. I pray that the results will come back negative and that all will be well. Sending lots of love and hope your way.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 PM

Thank you all so much for your kind words!! We were able to get another appointment today with her regular pediatrician so we can re-do the lab tests. If they come back with elevated numbers as well, then we'll probably do a bone marrow biopsy (VERY PAINFUL!) which would confirm. Then she'd have a round of more blood tests to figure out what subtype it is. Anyway, I'm hoping this is all a bunch of worry for nothing! Thank you so much for your support ladies! It feels good to have a place I can turn to! Hope everyone has a great day! I will keep you all updated!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 PM

Oh Erica, I'm so sorry. Keep us posted on the outcome of the tests- and let me know if you need anything, since I'm probably not too far away. I've got a friend with her month-old baby in Riley right now, and I'm seeing how much worry these little blessings can bring.

As for me...

Monday Check-In:
Name: Jo
Date: 2/15/10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b49ed
Where are you in your cycle: According to FF, 3DPO.
Appointments: I have to go to the dentist Thursday. Yuck.
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing to speak of.
Testing: Nope! I'll hold out to the end of the month, unless I have symptoms to convince me otherwise.
Thoughts: Saturday, FF gave me crosshairs on CD9, and I was sure that was wrong. After my temp this morning, the crosshairs moved to CD11. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they moved to CD12 tomorrow. I usually O on CD13, and this earlier O caught us off-guard. There's still hope, though!

Jo - WOHM to E 12/26/10, Wife to SAHD DH.

cd.gifslingboy.giftoddler.gifbelly.gif

Old 02-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Banned

Erica, just and prayers that it will all turn out well.

Monday Check-In:
Name: StM
Chart: It's just tracking my period and some other details for me, no temping for now. DD might have started, finally, sleeping long enough some nights to get some good temps so I might start next cycle. I got maybe 6 hours each night this long weekend! UGH.
Where are you in your cycle: I think I'm about 11 DPO, not sure of the exact timing of O, but probably midweek, averaging around the 3rd.
Appointments: I have one to see my OBGYN this morning. Not hugely looking forward to it. I want a script for progesterone for when I do get a BFP, b/c I've had low levels (M/C and a ton of bleeding) before.
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing that stands out
Testing: I finally got some dollar tests! We have a new dollar store here that has the tests; I remember being so disapointed that the 99 cent store didn't carry tests back last time, after reading about them online. I hated spending like $10 per test! I did try one out Of course it was neg b/c it was only about a week past O, but now I know how they work so that's good, b/c I was so confused at first, it was so different.
Thoughts: I'm still very ambivalent about this whole thing. I'm already exhausted with working practically full time and then doing the majority of parenting as DD is surprisingly anti-daddy right now (he does have her for hours every work day) and is not sleeping much at all. I've gained so much weight since starting work (and having to quit working out except maybe once a week, and DH shopping/cooking) it's going to be embarrassing going to the OB (whom I adore, great doctor). But I want a big family, so we're pressing on and I know things will be so much better come June, when I can quit!

Whew, thanks for letting me ramble all that out.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:45 PM

Ok well scratch that... Melanie's pediatrician called to cancel her appointment because she said she'd prefer to just send her straight to the Hematologist/Oncologist. So we have an appt for her with him Wednesday at 11:30am. I'm glad it worked out like this I guess because now we're going straight to the source and we know it's going to be taken serious. I've been worried that the regular pediatrician would blow it off and then we'd have trouble doing all this without her referral. Anyway, I forgot to do my Monday Check-in earlier.

Name: Erica
Date: 2/15/2010
Chart:
Thoughts: Cant even put into words how I feel. Just feel so overwhelmed with all of this and just want everything to be ok with my little baby girl! Anyway, we are obviously NOT TTC at the moment. We will bring that topic back when we figure out what's going on with our daughter. THanks again for the prayers and well-wishes. We definitely need them!!

Old 02-15-2010, 02:46 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: katiedidder
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28382e
Where are you in your cycle: CD15
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Sore breasts yesterday (possibly from the Maca?)
Testing: No
Thoughts: I have had a crazy week with school so I haven't bothered to try and get a doctor's appointment for hormonal testing. :/ I did start taking 2 pills of Maca on CD9, so I'm hoping that's doing its magic. I did have a lot of good CM the last few days (although it's about a week earlier than I'd normally expect to O). I'm trying to have low expectations for this cycle since I'm taking a break from temping.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:55 PM

EricaRN~Please know that prayers are being sent up for your family and your daughter. Please keep us updated.

Monday Check-In
Name: Samantha
Chart: I haven't updated temps, so there's no reason to look.
Where are you in your cycle: CD 40 (yes, normally a 33 day long cycle is now 40...no sign of AF)
Appointments: the 23rd for DH
Symptoms if they apply: sore body, stuffy nose (allergies in winter?)
Testing: Maybe on Saturday
Thoughts: Wish I hadn't stopped temping in the middle of a cycle, it's just made me wonder. Hoping one of 2 things, A) AF starts in the next couple of days or B) I'm pregnant and an HPT shows an obvious BFP. The latter is highly unlikely. So, AF, please come soon!!!!!

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:03 PM

Oh Erica, we are praying for you and your family! I am so glad you feel comfortable talking to us about this. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. All my fingers and toes are crossed in hope that your sweet baby's tests will be cancer free!

Monday Check-In:
Name: nintendork (Kristin)
Chart: n/a
Where are you in your cycle: CD15 (1dpo?, doc said she expected me to ovulate on the 14th)
Appointments:nope
Symptoms if they apply: nope
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: mostly stressed out about school. We had a lot of snow last week which meant my god daughter came over and played and then my sister's power went out for a couple days so she came to stay with us and brought her dog and then of course Valentine's Day was big for us since I am all fertile and what not right now . In the end it was school work that kept getting pushed back and now I have ALOT of work due by midnight tonite and I am very behind!

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

Old 02-15-2010, 03:16 PM

Erica, Big hugs and I am thinking of you and your family

Monday Check-In:
Name: 1*lucky*mama
Where are you in your cycle: CD16, 1 DPO
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Super grouchy, CM has drastically changed to thick, white and sticky which I think means I have O'd as I had EWCM on CD 12-15
Testing: No
Thoughts: I have generally 27-31 day cycles, with the last 3 being 28,29,27 soo I am guessing my cervix position and CM that I O'd around the 14th. I could be wrong though... I will count myself as 1DPO
Old 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM

That is terrible Erica! Hope you find something out very soon and peace for your family.

Monday Check-In:
Name: Jasmine
Chart: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2324b6
Where are you in your cycle: 5 DPO
Appointments: N/A
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing: Not until the 22nd if AF isn't here.
Thoughts: I woke up cramping this morning and I am in a FOWL mood actually for about 2 days now. I don't know if it is the yeast or if I am going to need to get back on Vitex because PMS is getting bad again...

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
Old 02-15-2010, 04:01 PM

ERICA...you're in my thoughts today. I PRAY she does not have cancer...keep your faith and hope, God will see you through it!

:h ug

Monday Check-In:
Name: Jennifer
Chart: http: n/a
Where are you in your cycle: CD 11
Appointments: n/a
Symptoms if they apply: sharp cramping like whoa...
Testing: HOPING to wait until March 4th
Thoughts: we started BD'ing last night...DH is on call tonight and wed...we HAVE to get BD'ing...even if he comes home at midnight!!!

I had a crying fest last night as we were lying in bed about to start BD'ing. I asked him if he got the lube...and he said " no...we didn't use to NEED lube..." SO of course that made me feel HORRIBLE that I can't self lubricate anymore bc by the time we get to DTD...it's late and I'm exhausted and it taked me FOREVER to get in the mood. He apologized and said that he didn't mean to hurt my feelings. What a way to spend your valentines night lovin..cry before you try to make a baby...yay. But it turned out good...
Old 02-15-2010, 04:28 PM

Jen D.~Make sure you're using Pre-seed. That is the only sperm safe lubricant.

And, when you're having a ton of BD, it's normal to need it sometimes.

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:35 PM

EricaRN, my thoughts are with you. What a scary place to be. I'm so sorry.

Monday Check-In:
Name: loonar
Chart: http: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/loonar
Where are you in your cycle: CD 2
Appointments: I went to the birth center today for a preconception checkup. All systems go.
Symptoms if they apply: Is impatience a symptom?
Testing: I seem to ovulate around CD 17 or 18, so I think I'll start OPKs around CD 13.
Thoughts: I've been waiting for years. You'd think I could manage to calmly wait a couple more weeks. Hah. It's hard to concentrate on anything else.

Skeptical scribbling dorkophile.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:15 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: ttcNumberOne (Erin)
Chart: I will start charting on FF next month!
Where are you in your cycle: I think about 4DPO
Appointments: Nothing this week but I am due for my Thyroid bloodwork and I would like to make an OB appt. for hormone blood work and proges. chec.
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing really at all but about 1DPO I was really nauseus and it lasted a few days as well as TMI loose bowels. Also getting really hot at night which is irritating lol. I know it's wayyyy to early for any pg symptoms so I'm chalking it up to nerves and stress : )
Testing: Just waiting for AF to show, if not I'll prob hpt around the 24th. O'd rather late for a 28 day cycle at CD16 or 17
Thoughts: This whole process is stressful lol, and before I started I thought it was so easy. I have however learned loads about my body which is nice and I am hoping to see OB soon to make sure everything is okay and we'll just keep trying.

me 27 and dh 28, married 9-25-05, trying to make baby #1
Old 02-15-2010, 05:16 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Lemoncello
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lemoncello
Where are you in your cycle: CD 17
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none really, except being slightly down emotionally
Testing: nope
Thoughts: I'm trying not to stress about TTC and charting. I keep reminding myself that this is all very new to me, and that I need to patient with myself as I try to better understand my cycle. But its frustrating because my temps appear to be all over the place so far, and I'm still having trouble figuring out my CM. I actually wouldn't mind if I didn't get preggers this month since it would give me a chance to figure things out a bit more.

PS--Erica, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. That has to be a very difficult possibility to consider, and I hope that it is really not something so serious. Keep us posted!

Wife to my best friend partners.gif (8-7-04) and mama to my sweet Josiah James baby.gif (10-30-10)
Old 02-15-2010, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Erica, I'm so sorry to hear about the possibility of your daughter being very sick. We'll be keeping your family in our prayers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Check-In
Name: Anjuli
Date: February 15
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bumminbeachbabe
Where are you in your cycle: cd22
Appointments: A little over a week until I see my new ob
Symptoms if they apply: nursing DS is killing me. My chest is soooo sore.
Testing:
Thoughts: I'm really just hoping that I ovulate before my appointment so I can get my progesterone levels checked before then.

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011
Old 02-15-2010, 07:20 PM

So I am wondering, is it fairly normal to have the thick white CM after O, I am 1dpo, or is somethign else goin on?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:13 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Sweetmama26 (krys)
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetmama261
Where are you in your cycle: CD5
Appointments: March 18
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: N?A
Thoughts: Very frustrated that I have to wait till the 18th of march to have my IUD removed. I wanted to start trying on the 22nd

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

Old 02-15-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1*Lucky*Mama View Post
So I am wondering, is it fairly normal to have the thick white CM after O, I am 1dpo, or is somethign else goin on?
Are you at all itchy? Or having burning? Thick white discharge sounds yeasty to me.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:38 PM

Well thats what I was wondering, but it isnt irritating or itchy AT ALL. Kind of creamy like I guess. It does have me a little worried of an impending YI. but I would think it would be irritating, and not as creamy or lotion-like...
Old 02-15-2010, 08:41 PM

You don't always have itch and burn with a YI

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)

User Tag List