December BFPs

nyteacher
reneeisorym

November BFPs
EKSmith
Oliver'sMom
BarefootGirl
LindsayK

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check-In:
Name:
Date:
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011
#2 of 472 Old 01-31-2010, 07:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread Anjuli!!

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
#3 of 472 Old 01-31-2010, 07:57 PM

Thanks!!! Here's hoping we some BFPs soon

#4 of 472 Old 01-31-2010, 09:12 PM

Hi, I'm just joining everyone here, can you please add me?

My name is Aubree, I'm 28. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 4 years, we have a 4 year old son, and a 19 month old son. We officially decided this weekend to TTC our third (and final) baby. We got pregnant while on the pill with DS1 and pregnant my first month off BCP with DS2, so I'm hoping we're as fertile this time as we were the other two times.

I just got AF back in November after over 2 years without them. I began charting several days before AF showed up, and I'd never charted before, so I'm new to it. My cycles are still a bit crazy, but I've gotten the hang of it, so I hope it'll come in handy!

I'm glad to join you ladies and I hope we all get BFPs this month!

Aubree, wife to a wonderful DH, mom to Colin 12/05, Hudson 6/08, and Gavin, 1/12/11.
#5 of 472 Old 01-31-2010, 09:29 PM

Welcome Butterfly! I hope you don't have to stay long, but that you gather a lot of information!

If you want, Anjuli can add your chart link too.

#6 of 472 Old 01-31-2010, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1001 View Post
Hi, I'm just joining everyone here, can you please add me?
Aubree, I've added you to the list. If you'd like me to link your chart let me know

EDD 1/14/2011
#7 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 02:37 AM

Hi! Can you please add me as well?

My name is Crystal, I'm 26 (27 in March), and I have been married to my hs sweetheart for almost 8 years now. We've been together going on 13 years! I am here TTC #2. DS is 10 months old. He'll be 1 in March, 5 days after my bday, and we would love to give him a sibling. I am still bf'ing, but I was one of the lucky ones who got PPAF 6 weeks PP and it's stayed regular since. This is our first cycle TTC #2. Good luck to all! I am currently in my 2ww at about 5 dpo, so *hopefully* this will be my one and only cycle on this thread.
#8 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 03:51 AM

Monday Check-In: (A day early due to crazy-Mondays!)
Name: katiedidder
Date: 1/31/10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28382e
Where are you in your cycle: CD36, 14DPO
Appointments: Acupuncture this coming Friday
Symptoms if they apply: Spotting and mild cramping on and off for the last several days. Temp drop today. AF is on her way
Testing: A few negative tests this past week
Thoughts: Pretty bummed out. This month was my "ideal" getting pregnant month for several bigger life picture reasons (school schedule, possibly moving in the next year, etc). It was also my first month in my 6 months of TTC where I REALLY thought there was a good chance i could be pregnant: perfectly timed BDing, good CM, post O spotting that could have been implantation, etc. Also, this is sort of crazy, but my mom had a dream the week I O'd (without knowing I'd O'd then), that I was pregnant, so I couldn't help but have that in the back of my head for the last few weeks.

Anyway, moving forward, I ordered Maca today so DH and I will start taking that as soon as it gets here. I have borderline BP, so I'm wondering if I should be careful about taking it for any reason. I'm also considering pulling out the big guns and buying a fertility monitor. They are expensive, but so is all this acupuncture, herbs, TTC craziness, so the sooner I get knocked up, the sooner I can start spending that money on other, more exciting things.
#9 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 04:25 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyonthebeach83 View Post
Hi! Can you please add me as well?
Crystal, I've added you. If you have a chart you'd like me to link let me know.

katiedidder, so sorry af is on her way. I hate the cycles where you really feel like you had a great shot. It hurts so badly when it doesn't work out.

Welcome you all the new ladies, hopefully your stay is short. I'm looking forward to seeing some BFP's. I like seeing graduates!

EDD 1/14/2011
#10 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 AM - Thread Starter

Monday Check-In: 2/1/2010
Name: Anjuli
Date: 2/1/2010
Chart: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bumminbeachbabe
Where are you in your cycle: cd8
Appointments: u/s 2/2. I have a tentative endo diagnosis, but my ob would like to rule out any anatomical issues an u/s might find first.
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts: I'd like my diagnosis to be completed and have some help in having another little one.

EDD 1/14/2011
#11 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 06:47 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Karen
Date: 1.2.10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/kaz
Where you are in cycle: CD14
Appointments: Accupuncture on thursday (3rd treatment)
Testing: OPKs neg, Monitor low
Symptoms: nil
Thoughts: BD yesterday am, before DH got on plane!! Cant BD again until friday CD18 hoping O holds out until then!!! Just realised that prob cant TTC again until april or may due to DH army trips So FX for this one hey!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#12 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 08:59 AM

Name: Tara
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/128814
Date: 2-1-10
Where you are in cycle: Don't even know!! CD 17
Thoughts:

I'm so confused ladies!

I had another fairly "normal" temp this morning however if you look at my chart you can clearly see a slow rise starting to happen.

Anyone a slow riser? Lol! We WERE able to BD tonight...but we are done. Done done done in that department. I mean I had a positive OPK on Saturday!!!....and yet still no temp. spike! Is having a slow rise after ovulation a problem? Could it have anything to do with the herbs I started taking?

I mean I seriously had classic O signs on Saturday when I got the pos. OPK. Bloating, cramping, tender breasts/sore nipples, I even was nauseous here and there and extremely tired (which could both be unrelated but still). Sunday I had a change in CM.....it was more creamy than it had been, and no bloating or cramping or anything. Also got a neg. OPK. And now today...still no temp rise?....yet it clearly looks like a slow rise....

Ugh...feeling a bit discouraged because there is no way we can BD anymore this cycle...we are too tired out! *sigh*

mumma cop kaz~ fx for you!!!! It stinks not being able to BD at the right time doesn't it!!!!

bumminbeachbabe~ Good luck with your apt!!!

katiedidder~ I'm SO sorry AF is on her way and that this month is out! I just DREAD the day my temp drastically drops.....*more hugs for you*

beautyonthebeach83~ When will you start to test!? Good luck!

To everyone else~ !!! Looking for some more BFP's this month!!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#13 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 10:56 AM

Can you link this chart with my name? Thanks! www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2324b6
Monday Check-In
Name: Jasmine
Date: 1.1.10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/kaz
Where you are in cycle: CD 7
Appointments: none
Testing: nothing yet
Symptoms: none
Thoughts: Hope this is the month.

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#14 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 11:01 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Jo
Date: 2/1/10
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b49ed
Where you are in cycle: 17DPO
Appointments: None- but if I don't have AF by Wednesday, I'll make one. (or, if I get a BFP, obviously)
Testing: Testing tomorrow if AF's STILL not here (promised DH I'd wait.)
Symptoms: none to speak of... except AF that's 3 days late. I feel exceedingly normal. I've had an on-and-off sore throat, but have no idea if that has anything to do with anything.
Thoughts: "17DPO" is an awkward place to be with only BFNs to show for it. I posted some of my thoughts yesterday in the January discussion, and got some encouragement. Yesterday my temp dropped, but I had only had 2 hrs of sleep & took it 2hrs earlier than usual, so I disregarded it. Today, after a normal night, it was still down, but still in the post-O temp range. Still don't know what to think. Barring a BFP, I'm still expecting AF any minute now.

Jo - WOHM to E 12/26/10, Wife to SAHD DH.

cd.gifslingboy.giftoddler.gifbelly.gif

#15 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Erica
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/EricaRN
Where you are in cycle: CD 19, 5DPO
Appointments:
Testing:
Symptoms:
Thoughts: FF finally estimated my O date! I just want this cycle to be under my belt so I know what to look for next month. Here's to all BFPs in February!!!

Tara, I looked at your chart and (I haven't been doing this for very long... but) I think it looks like you've o'd. And it looks like you Bd'd nearly every day so hopefully you for sure get your BFP this month!!!! Good luck!!!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#16 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 12:19 PM

Tara~Once you get a +OPK, it means you may O within 12-36 hours. So it's totally normal to not see that temp jump for a few days. But, I have heard of "slow risers" too. It looks like you O'd, and a few more sustained temps will confirm that. You won't get CH's from FF until you see 3 sustained temps.

#17 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Samantha
Date: 2/1/2010
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle: CD 26, no O in sight.
Appointments: February 23rd
Symptoms if they apply: N/A
Testing: Not unless I O and then my LP is 18 days or longer.
Thoughts: Wondering when I should call my doctor about not Oing? How long do I wait? Until my regular cycle length w/ no O? Now? 2 weeks after my regular cycle length? I was really hoping we could try 1 more time before the appointment (normally I'd be in the 2WW then). Well, maybe I'll O this week...who knows...

#18 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 12:33 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Christina
Chart: n/a
Where you are in cycle: CD 32, 14dpo
Testing: BFN yesterday... really discouraging. But after reading a few other threads I've decided to keep my fingers crossed and continue testing until AF shows up. She's due today, so we'll see.
Symptoms: Not too many really. More emotional than usual but that could easily be PMS.
Thoughts: I was really thinking I'd have a BFP by now. We got pregnant with out other two the first month we tried. I kinda wish AF would go ahead and show up so that I can wrap my head around another cycle, ya know? Either way, it's only month one for trying. I'll try and be patient!

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Christina, mama to A 10/05, E 09/07 and S 01/11; Spending my time as a wife, mama, teacher and student. Loving every minute of it! Life is so good!   joy.gif
#19 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 12:33 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Rachel
Date: 2/1
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TheDivineMrsM
Where are you in your cycle: CD20, 7DPO
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: My boobs are sore. But when aren't they sore when TTC??
Testing: Not until Feb 8, maybe the 9th if I can hold out and AF doesn't show.
Thoughts: Thankful that tomorrow starts my school's spring term. I hate the last week of the 2ww, but I'll be too busy to think too much about it!

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. ~Dylan Thomas

<3 LBM <3 AHM <3

#20 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 12:47 PM

AdalynsMama~I love the name Adalyn! I wanted it for a possible second girl. It had to be crossed of the list because DH wasn't a fan. But we picked Abbigail instead, so I'm happy!

MrsM~Good Luck with your new spring term!

#21 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 01:33 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Crystal
Date: 2/1/10
Chart: None. (I don't temp b/c it would be inaccurate since my DS still wakes me up randomly some nights/mornings)
Where are you in your cycle: CD20, approx. 6 dpo
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Gassy, crampy, achy back, tinkling lots, constipated, fatigued, hungry constantly, moooooody but too soon for PMS, vivid dreams, more cm than I should have in the 2ww, etc
Testing: Tested this morning. Got a line sooo faint I chalk it up to evaporation. Plus I waited too long to check it, so it probably is an evap. I'm only 6 dpo and have NEVER gotten a real, undeniable BFP until cd25 at the earliest.
Thoughts: DH and I feel good about this cycle. We bd'ed lots and I am having very familiar feelings. This would be my 3rd time pregnant. (Lost the first 2 though.) I am hoping these symptoms aren't wishful thinking messing with my head.
Katie, sorry AF is coming. Booo. But let's hope this is your last AF for a while!

Anjuli, good luck at your appt. Hope all is well.

Tara, you're not out yet. I had no idea when I o'ed last time either, and I got my DS anyway.

Erica, yay for crosshairs! Your cycle is like mine but a day after.

Samantha, I hope O date is soon for you! Sorry you're having to wait.

Christina, sorry you're feeling discouraged. I know lots of women who won't test positive til 15dpo and beyond! You're not out til AF shows.

Rachel, I hear you on the sore boobs during TTC. It is a cruel, cruel joke. Why must pg and pms symptoms be sooo similar?! Lucky you having a distraction from the last week. So do I...DS. I'd go craaazy without him, but while he's sleeping it's easy to obsess. (Like now.)

Jo, I admire your patience, and DH's! My DH bugged me all weekend to test, and I am barely 6 dpo today. Yayyy for testing tomorrow!

Karen, FX!!!! Hope you caught the eggie this time. Even if you "o" while DH is away sperm can theoretically live 5 days you know. Here's hoping...
#22 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 01:54 PM

Crystal- So much for DH's patience! He called me just now asking if I took a test this morning. I told him- No! You wanted me to wait! That's what he gets for thinking I'm crazy for peeing on sticks :-P Tomorrow, it will be. Or tonight, but we're having guests, and I think I'll not be able to keep it a secret.

Jo - WOHM to E 12/26/10, Wife to SAHD DH.

cd.gifslingboy.giftoddler.gifbelly.gif

#23 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 02:36 PM

MrsD08--- Abigail was also on my list!! They are both beautiful names!

Christina, mama to A 10/05, E 09/07 and S 01/11; Spending my time as a wife, mama, teacher and student. Loving every minute of it! Life is so good!   joy.gif
#24 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 02:44 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Melek
Chart:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ae0eb
Where are you in your cycle: CD 32, 9DPO
Symptoms if they apply: heartburn (which I have had off/on since pregnancy with DS), fatigue, occasional nausea and dizziness, cramping around time of O. I thought for sure AF was coming around the time FF recorded an O for me
Testing: Trying to wait until Wednesday at 11DPO to test if no AF. If BFN and no AF by Saturday, I'll test again (or I may buy 3 more tests so I can test more...have to hide that from DH lol)
Thoughts: Well, this is the longest cycle (by 3 days) I have had since stopping BC. I am feeling really encouraged, especially b/c I felt PMSy a week or a week and a half ago and thought for sure AF would show, but nothing. Also, Af has started earlier and earlier in each cycle after I stopped BC, and didn't this month, so that's encouraging. I am just very anxious for Wednesday to get here!!! I know 11DPO is pretty early, but I am hoping to get a BFP!

Jo, I am thinking of you. I really hope you get your BFP soon! I know this limbo is killer!

Katie, sorry AF is coming I hope next month is it for you!

Anjuli, GL today. Let us know how it goes

To everyone else I can't remember offhand, sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!!!

#25 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 04:26 PM

Lawmama~ GL waiting to test! LOL! I am a freak about POAS....that's why I love IC's! LOL!

HopefulJo~ LOL about your hubby!! That is too funny!! Go get some IC's! LOL! Or dollar store tests!

beautyonthebeach83~ Hang in there! Lots of positive thoughts! Every pregnancy is different as far as when you get your BFP! Just keep remembering that! I got a BFP at 15DPO...but got BFN's at 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13!!

TheDivineMrsM~ I'm gonna test on Feb. 8th too!! We can be testing buddies!

MrsD08~ You had quite the dip there on your chart! That could be a really good sign! Don't give up yet!!!!

And thanks for the encouragement! I'm thinking I O'd on CD15.....but tomorrow will tell more. As far as I'm concerned I'm 2 DPO!

EricaRN~ Thanks!! I think that's when I O'd too!! I looked at your chart...and I am thinking maybe you actually O'd yesterday..? Your temp rise was MUCH higher this morning...what do you think? Would your other symptoms line up with a O on the 31st or does it seem to you like FF has it right?

OJazzy1~ Hope you have a nice strong O!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#26 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

Ojazzy1, I linked your chart.

Sorry I haven't been around much today. Mondays are always super busy. I'll hop on once DS is in bed to read more thoroughly.

EDD 1/14/2011
#27 of 472 Old 02-01-2010, 09:37 PM

Hi all! Can you please add me to TTC#2? I am 26 years old, and we've been casually TTC for about 7 months now (basically just not using protection, b/c I'm nursing DD and not even sure if I'm ovulating). It took us 9 months of very active trying to conceive DD. Thanks & GL to everyone!

-
#28 of 472 Old 02-02-2010, 12:06 AM

Monday Check-In: Yay! It's Monday!
Name: First Shot Photo
Date: 01/02!
Chart: My Chart!
Where are you in your cycle: CD 2~~
Appointments: None as of right now...
Symptoms if they apply: Cramps...and back aches. My period pains have come back with a vengeance.
Testing: None yet. On CD 7 is when I'm going to start doing OPKs though.
Thoughts: I'm super glad to be back TTC!!

On another note, Fertility Friend is based in Canada, and my bank account blocks transactions from Canada apparently!! Renewing my VIP is becoming annoying...
#29 of 472 Old 02-02-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Lawmama~ GL waiting to test! LOL! I am a freak about POAS....that's why I love IC's! LOL!
I bought more tests today, Tara! I couldn't help myself! I went this weekend to a dollar store and bought 2, but I used one this w/e, so I only had one left (which I, of course, used today...I am sooo weak!). The tests at this dollar store were actually a little over $4 a piece, so I went to a different one and found the actual dollar tests. Now, I have been up researching BFP at 10DPO (where I will be tomorrow) on FF I really don't know how some people see the positives on these tests...to me, a lot of the positives look like negatives! But I am hoping that I will get a BFP in the next few days. I bought 4, so I will be able to test through Friday, and I have a digi to use on Saturday if AF does not come (or before if I get a BFP ), just in case I am not reading these dollar store brands properly!

#30 of 472 Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 AM

Thanks for the kind words today ladies!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page