~*Bitter Sushi Ladies - FEBRUARY*~ - Page 14 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#391 of 404 Old 03-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
oh yeah...and I'm officially WAITING TO O!!!!! I'll get the ultrasound on Thursday morning to confirm everything's ok.
Yay!!! And yay for a NICE LONG LUTEAL PHASE!!!

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#392 of 404 Old 03-02-2010, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I saw this first over in the BSL sister thread, but I want to repeat how heartbroken I am for you. I'm so sorry, Nanette. I'm pulling for you this month!!! We're both on CD1, so let's take this TTC-train by storm, ok? Please take care of yourself.
I feel so honored to be cycle buddies with you girlie!!! I'm going for my baseline U/S tomorrow, pretty sure I'll be getting some kind of menotropin (Repronex, Menopur) +Femara + HCG shot + IUI! I'm super psyched, just slightly worried about OHSS. I just want ONE good egg What's your plan for this month?? I'm so excited for your first (and ONLY because you're getting a BFP) cycle back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
Nanette

I just saw your posts. I was devastated to see that. I'm so so so very sorry.

I love your positive attitude and definitely feel that good things are coming your way! You are right, you now know that IUI's work for you, and yes, you can and did get pregnant!

There is no normal or right way to grieve, just do what feels right and we'll be here for you every step of the way, whether you're feeling bitter or sweet, or both!
Thanks girl! I'm really hoping I keep this attitude, even if I get a BFN this cycle, but One day at a time right?

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#393 of 404 Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
I feel so honored to be cycle buddies with you girlie!!! I'm going for my baseline U/S tomorrow, pretty sure I'll be getting some kind of menotropin (Repronex, Menopur) +Femara + HCG shot + IUI! I'm super psyched, just slightly worried about OHSS. I just want ONE good egg What's your plan for this month?? I'm so excited for your first (and ONLY because you're getting a BFP) cycle back!!!!
We're doing a natural, but monitored cycle. no iui YET since my ovary still feels sensitive and we dont' want to overstimulate it. But we won't NEED the iui, like you said, right? I'm excited for your super-try. !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
Yay!!! And yay for a NICE. LONG. LUTEAL PHASE!!!
thanks, schweetie! (are you picturing the kitty cartoon, too?) I love you!!!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#394 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 01:26 AM

Quote:
We're doing a natural, but monitored cycle. no iui YET since my ovary still feels sensitive and we dont' want to overstimulate it. But we won't NEED the iui, like you said, right? I'm excited for your super-try. !!!

thanks, schweetie! (are you picturing the kitty cartoon, too?) I love you!!!
The "are you schtuck too?" one? I love that one! I love you too.

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#395 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 01:35 AM

So very sorry Nannette. I loved your friends' comment at that shower! I hope you have fun out with the ladies tomorrow.

There seem to be a lot of us with AF right now...hopefully that will mean lots of holiday babies! I know we will all see lots of BFPs this month, and with any luck, one of them will be our own.

Tear---just wanted you to know that thanks to your amazing advice about your Clomid experience, I bugged the crap out of my OBs office for extra monitoring. It's coming out of my pocket so I think that's why they finally agreed. They were really quite rude to me when I asked if they would do an u/s midcycle. They told me they'd already seen what my uterus and ovaries looked like so they weren't too worried about it. I finally told them that we are just really afraid of multiples and would like to check and make sure I haven't produced 3+ follicles (which really does scare me but not the way I lead on like it did). And I pretty much TOLD them that I am going to start out with 50mg because that is what I am most comfortable with even though I knew that might mean purchasing another prescription. Luckily, the 100mg pills are scored in half. So now I have two cycles for the price of one (kinda). Anyways, thanks!!!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#396 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 AM

Clomid + Monitoring = good, Rochelle! When I did my one unmonitored Clomid cycle, I popped 5 follicles - eek! Never again unmonitored.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#397 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Jenger, I second Nanette's motion that you don't need to be a lurker. I know it's hard to take that plunge to "promote" yourself to the next phase of frustration and waiting, so join us when you're ready (hopefully you won't need to!), but in the meantime, don't feel any push-back from this end! You're totally welcome! Was that confusing enough? lol...

ok...I'm out of time. huge hugs to all!!!

oh yeah...and I'm officially WAITING TO O!!!!! I'll get the ultrasound on Thursday morning to confirm everything's ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
Welcome! Of course you belong here! Lurking or posting or whatever you want to do! My birthday is Sunday too - cheers!

Is it to early to profess my love for the BSL??

I am excited for you Tear! Lots of babydust!

And Millefleur, Happy Birthday to us!!! Here is to fabulous (and fertile?) birthday!

You all make me feel warm and cozy...

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#398 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 09:14 AM

still lurking, waiting to O, actually I think I have Od based on my signs, but the temps won't confirm it yet.

I miss the excitement of TTC, there is no chance this month Oh wells.

another for Nanette.

Tear for you

Whatever will be, already is...

#399 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

Enigo Ay Lazy Bum, you wanna start the March thread or what??

Going to the RE around noon (EST) I will update when I get back. Hopefully they find nothing on the Baseline U/S otherwise I will have to take this cycle off

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#400 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 12:29 PM

Nanette!! Yeah yeah
How do I start it?

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#401 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 12:36 PM - Thread Starter

I usually open two tabs. I start the New Thread on the first one I open.

On the second open tab, go to the first page of the old thread and click quote on my first post. Then you get all the codes to come up. Copy the entire code into the first tab with the New Thread that you opened. (You'll need to change everything to say March and add whatever fun stuff you want if you're feeling ambitious ) I already changed the link to the BSL graduates for March, so you don't have to bother with it. That's about it!

#402 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
I usually open two tabs. I start the New Thread on the first one I open.

On the second open tab, go to the first page of the old thread and click quote on my first post. Then you get all the codes to come up. Copy the entire code into the first tab with the New Thread that you opened. (You'll need to change everything to say March and add whatever fun stuff you want if you're feeling ambitious ) I already changed the link to the BSL graduates for March, so you don't have to bother with it. That's about it!
and don't forget to remove the QUOTE and /QUOTE tags... lol. I forgot to do that.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#403 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 04:03 PM

It has been done...........come on over to March. If anyone has any changes, lemme know!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#404 of 404 Old 03-03-2010, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

Updating! I just got back from my baseline U/S and my appt. with the RE. She was thrilled that I got pregnant ("half the battle, and usually the hardest part"). She also said normally she likes to wait 1-2 months before we start meds again after a pregnancy, but since the numbers were so low, we're good to go this month! So she wanted me to stick with my current regime, we just added .75 iu's of follistim injectables on CD 7 and 9 to give my follies a "boost". She just made me sign like oodles of paperwork about the risk of multiples and because I'm so "young" ( HA! My stupid ovaries like to pretend that they're ancient, so I'm REALLY not worried about it) Hopefully we'll hit it again this month and it will stick. I'm super psyched as my scan was all clear and I get start my meds tomorrow

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page