The Fabulous ONE Thread!!!! **Feb. 7th-13th** - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter
 
Dana_305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to The ONE Thread, February 7th to 13th!!

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread!

Please make change requests in Bold


Waiting to O
(Ovulate)
•Adorkable•
Bri'sgirl
CLH X3
CrunchyDoula
Dana_305
enigo
filiadeluna
finnegansmom
Hesperia
hollytheteacher
jenniferadurham
Jenniferk
Kel32brown
keuriweo
Kyamo
Lydiah
Maurine
MI_Dawn
Mommaof 4
Mountaingirl79
Mrs. KB
naturelady
NortheastSuperstar
OvenSeeksBun
Redheaded_Momma
Sobranna
sweetest77
TheDivineMrsM
Twinklefae
Virginia884
xekomaya
YummyYumYumMama


Waiting to Know
(Two Week Wait)
*04Mom07*
BarefootGirl
brichole1214
jenger
jennmk13
JRene
miriam_bat_avraham
mommytoallh
moon angel
MrsMike
mumma cop kaz
OvenSeeksBun
quasar
Tanikit
tigerlily1
WTHamI?


Waiting for Aunt Flo
lafemmedesfemmes
lovebug
MrsD08


Waitin' and Marinatin'


WTF IS GOING ON?!?!


Waiting for Results


Waiting to be Ready
BelovedK
Blanca78
CatholicBFMama
HulaJenn
ilovemaine
libranbutterfly
MahnaMahna
Mumof3Nic
naturelady
samy23
sleepingbeauty
shy
SimplyRochelle
Stevi
Tear78


PREGNANT

February BFPs!!!!!
chainedangel
grateful301
KingsDaughter76
stellamia


January BFPS!!!
MommyNicoleTX
Sihaya
Lyndzies
mrsjtc
bethanta
ilovemyAvery
MaerynPearl

DECEMBER BFPS!!!!!
Blessmeso
graciegal
limette
Lindsey8
mkpgoddess
PinkBunch
reneeisorym
Suka

Shades of Blue, support and resources for postpartum mood disorders. You are not alone.
Mommy to J (5) and S (03/2009) . Hoping for a .... in 2010?
Dana_305 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 01:26 AM
 
lovebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Posts: 4,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NEW THREAD THANK YOU!!!

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
lovebug is offline  
#3 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter
 
Dana_305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOL, you're welcome. I totally meant to start it last night, but forgot -- oops!

Shades of Blue, support and resources for postpartum mood disorders. You are not alone.
Mommy to J (5) and S (03/2009) . Hoping for a .... in 2010?
Dana_305 is offline  
#4 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 01:36 AM
 
KingsDaughter76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Happy Chaos!
Posts: 618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Love a fresh new thread!! Maybe this will be the thread I get to announce a BFP on! :-)

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

KingsDaughter76 is offline  
#5 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 02:06 AM
 
Jenniferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roxbury, MA
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello all - I know I don't check in often, but I am trying. I am so sorry to read about the losses and disappointments and am also very pleased to read of all of the good news. I send everyone all of my positive energy and I wish the best for all.

I am still waiting to know what is going on. This is my first cycle with TTC after having an IUD for 4 years. I am 39 years old and already have a son, age 4. I have been trying to chart, but do not feel as though my temps are reliable because I struggle with being consistent with my wake-up times and what not. I am pretty confident that I ovulated this cycle based on cramping and CM. So, I am now on CD 35/12 DPO, with no sign of AF. I have taken four tests, all negative. Throughout this 2WW, I have had indigestion, heartburn, bloating, headaches, cramping, vivid dreams, and slightly sensitive nipples. Not all at once, and not consistently.

Anyhoo, that's where I'm at. I'm trying not to be too anxious or stressed as I know that this will either happen or it won't and I am already blessed with my darling son. Thanks for reading!
Jenniferk is offline  
#6 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 04:03 AM
 
lovebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Posts: 4,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDaughter76 View Post
Love a fresh new thread!! Maybe this will be the thread I get to announce a BFP on! :-)
i will be pulling for you. my fingers are crossed that it is

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
lovebug is offline  
#7 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 06:42 AM
 
mumma cop kaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 324
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the great new thread, i hope it brings lots of joy this week.

Im pretty sure that I wont be testing this week, ideally i would like to wait until 10 dpo, dont know that I have the self control, ill probably be peeing on everything in sight by the weekend 7dpo!!! Im feeling really calm about this cycle whatever the outcome which is such a great place to be.

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
mumma cop kaz is offline  
#8 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 08:56 AM
 
Virginia884's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,046
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread! Haven't stopped in for a week or two; just waiting around to O still. My temp went up today, but that could be sickness related. We'll see tomorrow, I guess!

Much luck to you all, ladies!

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

Virginia884 is offline  
#9 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 AM
 
BelovedK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: wandering around.... with an aim.
Posts: 16,765
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
could I be moved to waiting to be ready?

                                Whatever will be, already is...
 
BelovedK is offline  
#10 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
 
Jenniferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roxbury, MA
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniferk View Post
Hello all - I know I don't check in often, but I am trying. I am so sorry to read about the losses and disappointments and am also very pleased to read of all of the good news. I send everyone all of my positive energy and I wish the best for all.

I am still waiting to know what is going on. This is my first cycle with TTC after having an IUD for 4 years. I am 39 years old and already have a son, age 4. I have been trying to chart, but do not feel as though my temps are reliable because I struggle with being consistent with my wake-up times and what not. I am pretty confident that I ovulated this cycle based on cramping and CM. So, I am now on CD 35/12 DPO, with no sign of AF. I have taken four tests, all negative. Throughout this 2WW, I have had indigestion, heartburn, bloating, headaches, cramping, vivid dreams, and slightly sensitive nipples. Not all at once, and not consistently.

Anyhoo, that's where I'm at. I'm trying not to be too anxious or stressed as I know that this will either happen or it won't and I am already blessed with my darling son. Thanks for reading!
...AND AF showed this morning!

Please move me back to Waiting to O.

Thank you!!!
Jenniferk is offline  
#11 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 12:21 PM
 
brichole1214's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 1,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread!!!

I am soooooooooo ready for this 2ww to be over with! I'm so nervous about what the outcome might bring this time. Mainly because if everything works out the way the RE fears it might we could be looking at MULTIPLES!! Like more than 2...but hey....i really don't think that will happen. I've been trying so hard that it will probably end up happening a month we finally decide to take a break...but hey who knows...anyways...sorry i'm just rambling this morning. I need to hold out POAS for at least a few more days because i'm only like 4-5 dpo today! G/L to everyone! I hope that this is a great week!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

brichole1214 is offline  
#12 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 01:20 PM
 
Code Name Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
big lovebug

Thank you for the new thread!!

afm - 8DPO, just waiting. The past couple of days I've been having some dizzy spells, but wouldn't that be early? Isn't that after implantation & your body starts "feeding" the new little being? Anyway, no signs as far as temperature is concerned.

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
Code Name Mama is offline  
#13 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 02:01 PM
 
jenniferadurham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOVEBUG>>>you are in my prayers. I agree with a "hope" kinda of name...or maybe a name like "fighter" in another language? Maybe something in your heritage language...scottish, irish, etc.


AFM>>> We have been 'trying' off and on since Nov...but only once did he go inside...we weren't fully TTC, so this will be our 'first' cycle! We will start BD'ing on Valentines day going everyother day until the 20th(MY BDAY!!!) I should be O'ing around the 18th...but maybe earlier as I think I O'ed earlier last cycle bc I only had a 28 day cycle..usually it's 29/30.

I went and had a 'girls night IN' with some really good friends Sat night. It was so fun! My BFF that I've known since middle school is getting married Dec 31, 2010 and asked us Sat night to be her bridesmaids!!!!! YAY! So excited! However...if I get pg..we will have the baby 1.5 months before the wedding...EEEK! I will be fatso! HAHAH! If we don't get pg this cycle we are holding ttc until April to have a Jan baby, bc DS's bday is Dec and one more baby would make things even more hectic for us that month! So...I might be BIG pregnant for her wedding!!! Another EEEEK! How do you fit a 38 week pg body into a bridemaids dress????????


I am having some friend issues...I think I've made my mind up about not being friends with my BFF that I've had for the last 6 years. She's got drama...that's the LONG story short. And I'm trying to weed out the posion in my life. SO I stopped talking to her. I need to grieve this loss so that I can focus on making and keeping a baby.


WE NEED SOME IN FEB!!!!!!!!!!
jenniferadurham is offline  
#14 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 02:23 PM
 
MrsD08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can you move me to Waiting for Aunt Flo?

As of yesterday I was in the Waiting for O category for 1 month. Still not sure if I O'd. I stopped OPKs after 9 days of -s and I stopped temping. I couldn't stand it anymore. I've put it in God's hands at this point.

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
MrsD08 is offline  
#15 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 02:25 PM
 
BarefootGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 668
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread! I need to check and see if we have a threadkeeper for the 14th-20th, cause I'll most likely be testing the end of that week and need threadkeeper's luck!

Congrats Chainedangel on the first Feb BFP!!! I must've missed it end of last week when I got to busy to keep up with the thread.

So sorry lovebug Hugs.

I think I'll be Oing today or tomorrow. We DTD last night and probably will tonight too. I'm hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow, I'm on CD 16 and based on stats and CM it should be today. I skipped the OPKs this month.

Lori ~ wife to DH 5 yrs ~ DS born naturally 11.20.10!
BarefootGirl is offline  
#16 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 03:13 PM
 
KingsDaughter76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Happy Chaos!
Posts: 618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
i will be pulling for you. my fingers are crossed that it is
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
Thanks for the great new thread, i hope it brings lots of joy this week.

Im pretty sure that I wont be testing this week, ideally i would like to wait until 10 dpo, dont know that I have the self control, ill probably be peeing on everything in sight by the weekend 7dpo!!! Im feeling really calm about this cycle whatever the outcome which is such a great place to be.
Hope you get your BFP soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
Thanks for the new thread!!!

I am soooooooooo ready for this 2ww to be over with! I'm so nervous about what the outcome might bring this time. Mainly because if everything works out the way the RE fears it might we could be looking at MULTIPLES!! Like more than 2...but hey....i really don't think that will happen. I've been trying so hard that it will probably end up happening a month we finally decide to take a break...but hey who knows...anyways...sorry i'm just rambling this morning. I need to hold out POAS for at least a few more days because i'm only like 4-5 dpo today! G/L to everyone! I hope that this is a great week!
Hope you get a nice BFP soon- and that everything works out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootGirl View Post
Thanks for the new thread! I need to check and see if we have a threadkeeper for the 14th-20th, cause I'll most likely be testing the end of that week and need threadkeeper's luck!

Congrats Chainedangel on the first Feb BFP!!! I must've missed it end of last week when I got to busy to keep up with the thread.

So sorry lovebug Hugs.

I think I'll be Oing today or tomorrow. We DTD last night and probably will tonight too. I'm hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow, I'm on CD 16 and based on stats and CM it should be today. I skipped the OPKs this month.
Hope you catch the eggie!!! FX!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AFM:
11 DPO- BFN on IC test this am.... temp went up even higher today...probably will re-test later today since I have a stockpile of IC's to use...might as well have fun peeing on them! Trying to keep my chin up and not let this bum me out- I'm not out yet- keep repeating that to myself...I'm NOT out yet- AF has not arrived!!! I have to say though- my chart sure does look nice for a BFP though- doesn't it??!! I know you can't put your stock in temps though...

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

KingsDaughter76 is offline  
#17 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
 
miriam_bat_avraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread, Dana, and for being TK two weeks in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
I am having some friend issues...I think I've made my mind up about not being friends with my BFF that I've had for the last 6 years. She's got drama...that's the LONG story short. And I'm trying to weed out the posion in my life. SO I stopped talking to her. I need to grieve this loss so that I can focus on making and keeping a baby.
I understand how you're feeling. I'm in the middle of basically ending a 7-yr friendship (6 years, really, since this past year has been... bleh ) and it's with a friend who is the husband of my best friend, so he'll still be around and it'll be a bit awkward. We used to be really, really close friends, so it sucks. I know how you feel It's hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD08 View Post
Can you move me to Waiting for Aunt Flo?

As of yesterday I was in the Waiting for O category for 1 month. Still not sure if I O'd. I stopped OPKs after 9 days of -s and I stopped temping. I couldn't stand it anymore. I've put it in God's hands at this point.
Looking at your chart, it looks like you probably JUST O'd on CD 25 or 26. I bet if you have a high temp tomorrow you'll get your crosshairs. Did you BD around that time and forget to enter it in? If so, I think you have a really good shot (says the girl with one BD at O+1...) Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootGirl View Post
I think I'll be Oing today or tomorrow. We DTD last night and probably will tonight too. I'm hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow, I'm on CD 16 and based on stats and CM it should be today. I skipped the OPKs this month.
Wee! Good luck and have fun



AFM: Crosshairs today... which tell me that we BD'd once, MAYBE in the fertile window (day after ovulation, but at night). So who knows. I have a short LP so "luckily" my TWW is more of a 9 day wait and I'll know soon enough. At the very least, I hope this cycle yields some clues for us if it doesn't result in a baby

miriam_bat_avraham is offline  
#18 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
 
hollytheteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,860
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am curious as to what my body is going to do. I was on the ring for a year-ish and took it out after this last cycle. I had be doing the ring back to back (so like not taking it out for that week to bleed and then put in a new one) so i wasn't having AF (this was under the advice of my dr. because i was having severely painful AF's).

Anyway, since i hadn't been having any bleeding and since taking out the ring the other day I am trying to figure out if I'll just O in like 2 weeks OR if i need to wait until I have an AF and then o 2weeksish after that...

Before all of this I was very regular with cycles always lasting exactly 29 days.

DH and I are dtd anyway because it's fun but I'm also just curious if anyone has any experience with getting preggo after the ring and what your experience was like...

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
hollytheteacher is offline  
#19 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 05:18 PM
 
Tanikit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread - hopefully there'll be some more BFPs in the week leading up to Valentine's Day.

7dpo today and this has been a day of many symptoms - probably all just related to progesterone (silly hormone has to be there in a +ve or -ve cycle) Here's my list for today:

abdominal cramps
constipation
slight nausea this evening (possibly related to the constipation though)
a slight temperature rise
very low sugar levels all day - I am diabetic and this is a classic sign for the first trimester, however it can also just happen
hot flushes (I get this every month)
extreme exhaustion (probably related to the low sugar levels)
feeling of "bubbles" in my lower abdomen

AF could arrive anytime in the next 2-6 days unless I get a BFP as my luteal phase has varied so much the last 3 cycles.
Tanikit is offline  
#20 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 07:03 PM
 
brichole1214's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 1,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BLAH!!!! I just got off the phone with my RE nurse and she's made me an appointment to come back in tomorrow morning to see if they are going to have to drain some fluids off of me and make sure none of the eggs that I just released have planted themselves in my fallopian tubes. I have been diagnosed with OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrom) for this cycle because the last round of menopur i was one over stimulated me. Now i'm really worried that I might have released a few more than 2 or 3 eggs with as much fluid build up i have. The nurse told me to try not to worry about it..but i've gained about 5 or 6 lbs worth of fluid over the past 2 days...and i look like i'm about 4 1/2 months pregnant. I really hope that they don't end up having to cancel out EVERYTHING that we've done for this month. If i have to wait until March to try again I will be very sad!!! I guess I'll see tomorrow morning during my u/s......and I really hope that this fluid goes away on it's own...big needles are not my friend!!!!!


(sorry i wanted to complain a little bit...i'll let everyone else get back to their regularly scheduled program now!)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

brichole1214 is offline  
#21 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 07:15 PM
 
KingsDaughter76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Happy Chaos!
Posts: 618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanikit View Post
Thanks for the new thread - hopefully there'll be some more BFPs in the week leading up to Valentine's Day.

7dpo today and this has been a day of many symptoms - probably all just related to progesterone (silly hormone has to be there in a +ve or -ve cycle) Here's my list for today:

abdominal cramps
constipation
slight nausea this evening (possibly related to the constipation though)
a slight temperature rise
very low sugar levels all day - I am diabetic and this is a classic sign for the first trimester, however it can also just happen
hot flushes (I get this every month)
extreme exhaustion (probably related to the low sugar levels)
feeling of "bubbles" in my lower abdomen

AF could arrive anytime in the next 2-6 days unless I get a BFP as my luteal phase has varied so much the last 3 cycles.
I am on progesterone too- so I hear ya on not knowing if symptoms you are feeling are from the meds or pregnancy stuff. I have discovered with me that I usually don't get much of any symptoms on my progesterone- I have had enough cycles in the past on it to know that I don't. That might be because I take my progesterone vaginally- NOT orally. It is suppose to lessen any side effects from it according to my OB. I also have noticed it really doesn't affect my temps all that much- if at all. Now my last cycle I had a TON of various possible PG symptoms- but later figured out they were simply side effects of the antibiotic my doctor had me on. Ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
BLAH!!!! I just got off the phone with my RE nurse and she's made me an appointment to come back in tomorrow morning to see if they are going to have to drain some fluids off of me and make sure none of the eggs that I just released have planted themselves in my fallopian tubes. I have been diagnosed with OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrom) for this cycle because the last round of menopur i was one over stimulated me. Now i'm really worried that I might have released a few more than 2 or 3 eggs with as much fluid build up i have. The nurse told me to try not to worry about it..but i've gained about 5 or 6 lbs worth of fluid over the past 2 days...and i look like i'm about 4 1/2 months pregnant. I really hope that they don't end up having to cancel out EVERYTHING that we've done for this month. If i have to wait until March to try again I will be very sad!!! I guess I'll see tomorrow morning during my u/s......and I really hope that this fluid goes away on it's own...big needles are not my friend!!!!!


(sorry i wanted to complain a little bit...i'll let everyone else get back to their regularly scheduled program now!)
FX that everything is OK and works out for you this month!!!

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

KingsDaughter76 is offline  
#22 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 07:24 PM
 
lafemmedesfemmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: lawrenceville, ga, usa
Posts: 468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
please move me to waiting for aunt flo. my blood draw came back negative.

thanks.

christina

meafro.jpg, and dhyikes2.gif, -- parenting joy.gifsince 2004, and bouncy.gif since 2007.
"IF YOU ARE NOT OUTRAGED, THEN YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION." signcirc1.gif
lafemmedesfemmes is offline  
#23 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 08:24 PM
 
brichole1214's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 1,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
KingsDaughter76 Thank you! I really feel horrible right now...i've been huggin the porc. pony most of the afternoon and i would rather there be a really good and happy reason for that rather than having OHSS!!!! I know i can still get pregnant and everything...it's just really risky with more than 2 mulitples! I mean i'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth...but i'm going to have to take extra care of myself if there are like 3 or 4 little beans ready to stay around for a while....(i'm only 5'0'' lol...i will be 5xs bigger around than i am tall if i were to carry that many)....

My FX for you too though....i really hope that you get your BFP soon! That would be wondeful!!! : )

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

brichole1214 is offline  
#24 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
 
Stevi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hollytheteacher... I have no knowledge about the ring. I just wanted to welcome you and wish you a short stay!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Stevi is offline  
#25 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 09:21 PM
 
Stevi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Brichole1214... Oh my... I'll keep my fingers crossed that things can be easily remedied and end with a BFP, now, this cycle!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Stevi is offline  
#26 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 09:22 PM
 
hollytheteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,860
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
hollytheteacher... I have no knowledge about the ring. I just wanted to welcome you and wish you a short stay!
Thanks! I hope so too Same to you!

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
hollytheteacher is offline  
#27 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 09:23 PM
 
Stevi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Everybody think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Stevi is offline  
#28 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 PM
 
brichole1214's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 1,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Brichole1214... Oh my... I'll keep my fingers crossed that things can be easily remedied and end with a BFP, now, this cycle!!!

Thank you!!! I have read SEVERAL stories of women still getting their BFP's with having OHSS...the only bad thing is their symptoms of OHSS stay for like 3 weeks longer and tend to get worse because of the Hcg levels increasing...i'm put myself on a soup and water or tea diet until the nausia and vom. subsides...i'm kinda tired of getting sick!!! I went ahead and tested too just to make sure that i hadn't ovulvated earlier than the doctor thought and it's still BFN so we'll see what the u/s tomorrow shows. I'm not supposed to be able to test until the 19th or the 20th anyway...so we'll see!!! My cycles have been 45 to 46 days...and the 19th will be cd45 for me so i MIGHT start testing a little be fore then....i'm horrible at the waiting game!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

brichole1214 is offline  
#29 of 168 Old 02-08-2010, 11:51 PM
 
lovebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Posts: 4,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
I am curious as to what my body is going to do. I was on the ring for a year-ish and took it out after this last cycle. I had be doing the ring back to back (so like not taking it out for that week to bleed and then put in a new one) so i wasn't having AF (this was under the advice of my dr. because i was having severely painful AF's).

Anyway, since i hadn't been having any bleeding and since taking out the ring the other day I am trying to figure out if I'll just O in like 2 weeks OR if i need to wait until I have an AF and then o 2weeksish after that...

Before all of this I was very regular with cycles always lasting exactly 29 days.

DH and I are dtd anyway because it's fun but I'm also just curious if anyone has any experience with getting preggo after the ring and what your experience was like...
i was on the BC when DH was in Iraq (15mths) because the DR wanted me to get AF every mth to help reg my bodies timing. i then went off of it as soon as DH came home. my cycle would not reg so the dr put me on the ring for 3 mth to reg things and was pg on the very next cycle after coming off of the ring. my DR put me on it to reg my cycles and to (fingers crossed) get AF coming on her own and after that i was going to use clomid. i did not need the clomid to get pg on the cycle after the ring.

i have never heard of using it back to back, but if you call the 1800 number on the package they are really helpful with any and all questions.

good luck to you!

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
lovebug is offline  
#30 of 168 Old 02-09-2010, 02:00 AM
 
miriam_bat_avraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
brichole1214: Yikes, I hope you feel better soon. Let's hope you get your (singleton!) BFP and this whole nightmare can be over, huh?

lafemmedesfemmes: Ugh, bummer. Better luck next cycle... maybe we'll both get lucky and become DDC buds

AFM: I matched up this past cycle with my current cycle by ovulation day (now that I'm 3 DPO)-- very similar! So now that I've got these two ovulatory cycles under my belt, I think I'm starting to actually normalize. Even the small dips and peaks in my cycle that meant nothing are largely similar. It's very encouraging! Even if we don't conceive this cycle, at least we'll better be able to predict and interpret things now, yay!

miriam_bat_avraham is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off