*~*~March Obsess and Test~*~* - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 05:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can someone please check my chart and see if I Oed on CD23 or CD25??

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/kaz

Thanks!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#92 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 02:10 PM

This is my first month obsessing and TTC, so its a little odd. I am usually very regular approx CD29 consistent.

Today, I am at CD34 and nothing has been regular for me. I was tired DP0-6 I mean EXHAUSTED. Tested DP6 and DP9 with BFNs. Sense of smell DPO6-12 was through the roof. Sense of taste is all messed up and strong. I have had a consistent heaviness like pre-menstrual cramps. They usually start 3 hours before I get my AF, been getting them off and on since DP011 or 12ish.

Symptoms: No period, sensitive nipples, tired, hormonal, constant feeling of having to pee, slight heaviness in lower stomach/uterus area.

Since the two early tested BFNs, I have been too chicken to run the test again. No tests in the house, or I would probably be testing every day.

Joined this forum so that I wouldn't be alone in my obsesson! lol
#93 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter

teeeeeeeeeeest

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#94 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 06:54 PM

I am definitely going to be test crazy when I get to TTC. I have been having abdominal pain for a while now, and got a package of internet cheapies in the mail yesterday. I just had to test w/ FMU today. Of course, the IUD is still in (I have to have an ultrasound to see where it is-DR cant find it) I figured there was a chance, since it is not in place, that I could already be PG, but it was negative.

jeneca mommy to kamille, 6 lexi, 4
#3 due 2/28/12

#95 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 09:20 PM

I hope it's ok to cross post this - in my rush to get my lines out there, I just made them their own post, so in an effort to get as many fresh line-eyes as possible I'm posting here too!

Ok, so when it's someone elses test I have no problem determining IF I see a line and IF it's pink.

But now today I have this FRER (pink wrapper) in front of me and my logical brain sees a veeeery faint pink line. But the can-it-actually-be-real-and-happening-to-me part of my brain tells me it MUST be an evap.

The funny thing is that I don't even have to squint and/or take it out in the AZ sun and hold it up to the blazing ball in the sky to see it. It's just there. Is it mocking me in gray or is it telling me it's a BFP in pink???

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6583

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6584

I am 11 DPO today and poa FRER yesterday (FMU) and saw a line even fainter than this, but still looked like it had a touch of pink to it and did it again this a.m. (FMU) that looked about the same as yesterdays test. I had one more test to burn to I held it for 4 hours this afternoon (even though I gave myself a RAGING kidney infection doing that very same thing last month!) and now I am getting a little loopy for all this wondering.

The lines in all three tests did show up almost immediately, although very faint.

I also took a FRER Gold Digital test this a.m. (FMU) and it gave me a very mean -NO. so I'm hoping those are just less sensitive than the FRER stick test?

Any thoughts? I'd totally appreciate your eyes cause I don't trust mine anymore! And then to make it worse when you search on false positive for FRER - pink wrapper -- you can find examples of them.

THANKS!!!
Tracy
#96 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 10:57 PM

NeverBeenHappier - I TOTALLY see the lines. like 100%!

I'm so happy to have found this thread because we are TTC after a loss in mid-Jan and I am obsessing about getting pregnant again and need an outlet other than DH to obsess with! (He told me he was feeling too much pressure because I was talking about it too much!! Not good for the libido...)

I think I ovulated 6-7 days ago and have been feeling under the weather for the past couple days - coldlike symptoms - and feeling hot and sort of scatterbrained tonight. Also constipated (tmi). Hoping to chalk all this up to BFP!! But I guess I have to wait till at least 10dpo to test for real right?

bf-ing, family bedding, head-mostly-in-clouds mama to one awesome big boy (08/08), one angel (01/10), a crazy little boy (02/11) and two neurotic cats. New arrival in June?!!! Raising kids bilingual - EN/SP.

#97 of 108 Old 03-25-2010, 11:06 PM

Thanks outerspacemama!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and as MaerynPearl suggested on my other thread, I'm gonna try a FRER Gold Digi tomorrow am.

Good luck to you! Yes, thankgoodness for places like this, because my DH would get a leeeetle freaked out if he had any idea how much I obsess about this. He will be out of this world excited if I am pregnant, so I don't want to tell him unless it's for sure. That and I want to think of a fun way to do it.

As far as when to test. I did test at 10dpo and got a very, very faint pink line (I think!) using a FRER. I think I may have one from earlier - I have to check.

Again, good luck!

Tracy
#98 of 108 Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 AM

Well, at some point I might even start to believe those lines were pink, because after holding it another 4 hours, I peed on an Answer Early Result test a few minutes ago and I see two pink lines!

Of course I will feel better (not sure why cause even in very dim light I can see two pink lines!) tomorrow morning if I can see a +YES on my FRER Gold Digi!

Thanks for listening! Good luck to everyone trying!

Tracy
#99 of 108 Old 03-26-2010, 12:25 PM

Ok, ONE last photo.

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6590

I was going to try to wait to tell my DH, but I just can't keep good news to myself so, I handed this digi to my 2 year old and he brought it out to him in the garage. He looked at it for a few seconds, got a huge smile and got really excited and happy!

The funny part? I saved my FMU this morning so I could dip the digi in it when no one was around. But when I went to the bathroom for the second time (45 minutes after FMU) I forgot all about the saved FMU and peed on the stick. As I was peeing I realized what I was doing and was all freaked out because I knew it would be not concentrated enough and that I had wasted a test. I pulled it out of my pocket a few minutes later and was shocked to see it was positive!!!

Good luck to everyone!
Tracy
#100 of 108 Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
teeeeeeeeeeest

Should I test now? Or wait until tomorrow for FMU? Oh yea, I'm 2 DPO.

Congrats tracy!

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#101 of 108 Old 03-26-2010, 08:49 PM - Thread Starter

if you have a dollar tree test or IC... feel free to test tomorrow...

just so you remember what that bfn looks like before you start getting your bfps

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#102 of 108 Old 03-26-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
if you have a dollar tree test or IC... feel free to test tomorrow...

just so you remember what that bfn looks like before you start getting your bfps
Ha. I know what a BFN looks like....big time. I'm waiting until 11 DPO to test. That sounds good right? By good I mean, what a semi-normal person might do....?

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#103 of 108 Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 AM

Okay so i'm 3dpo and still testing to see when that WONDERFUL trigger shot will be out of my system and i still have little faint lines....BLAH... i'm ready for those to be real now lol ha. I know i've still got at least 3 days before implantation should even think about happening..but STILL i'm ready to get this party going lol. I really don't want my hopes to be up since we had so many follicles ready but in the same i have a feeling like this really is my month. It's like everything in life is finally falling in line for me and i LOVE it! I got a new job, i've gotten to spend more time at home with DH and DD and i've gotten to keep my house clean. My insurance lasted long enough for me to get to find out that i was able to induce 3 follicles to grow with fewer days of medication than i'm use to having to take and i was FINALLY able to use my trigger after 3 months with my RE (and it's been 7 years to the week that I got pregnant with my DD) I'm really feeling great vibes right now. So all of my obessing over these tests better be worth it this month lol. I want to try to hold out until april 5th or 7th to test but i don't know that i can. We'll have to see about that.

G/L to everyone else this month and Congrats toNeverBeenHappier!!!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#104 of 108 Old 03-27-2010, 05:37 PM

I am 9DPO. I am using Wondfo IC's.

I took a test and it had a horizontal pink line but I thought I saw a line where the positive should be. It then faded away once it dried a bit. So I decided to take another one to see what would happen in case it was an error test and I got a very faint positive right away 20-30 minutes after first test. After I got the faint positive, I took another one and it was negative maybe 10 minutes after the 2nd test with different urine. The obsessing really starts now! I am so scared and excited at the same time! It's very thin, but pink and hard to see on the computer, but my husband saw it and I did.

Please tell me Wondfo's don't give false positives. If I am getting a line now it gives me confidence that this may really be a stick bean.

I will test again tonight before bed and again FMU.

http://www.wiersch.com/jpg/20100327pregtest.jpg
http://www.wiersch.com/jpg/20100327pregtest2.jpg
#105 of 108 Old 03-27-2010, 10:09 PM

Hi ladies, how are you? Sorry it's been a few weeks. I was waiting to O, but now I am 10dpo. Like Tonya I have a wondfo IC that may have something squintworthy on it today!

I am so excited already and don't want to be over nothing! Agh.

I posted a link in the ttc forums. What the hey, I will post it here too. http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6597

Anyone see something?

OK that's weird, checked for my post out in ttc but it's gone. So I'll elaborate here. 10dpo today. I said that already, didn't I. IRL the line looks thin on the left but I can see the whole super faint outline though. It looks ever so faintly possibly pink. It was within a few minutes, well within time limit. These are not expired tests. One more very important point. None of the other same tests I've used this week looked like this. THere was something distinct and different about this one. I hope it's something!

If anyone can invert or otherwise enhance this I would be thankful.

What about it? TIA Ladies!

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#106 of 108 Old 03-28-2010, 01:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Tonya, I think I see pink!!

Tara, I'm not quite sure on yours... Another day or two and we definitely need to look again!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#107 of 108 Old 03-28-2010, 01:35 PM

Tara2 - I could swear I see something there!!! I got my first veeeery faint BFP at 10DPO. Any chance you might splurge and try a FRER?

Good luck!

Tracy
#108 of 108 Old 03-29-2010, 06:48 PM

Sigh. BFN today. Temp drop too. AF should be here tomorrow.

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page