Nursing Mamas TTC March - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 02:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanthavv View Post
Does anyone use countdown to pregnancy? It's a really great site! Here's my tww so far!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...er/ticker1.gif

Anyways, I'm starting to feel a little bummed. Like, I really think I'm pregnant, but now I'm thinking I'm scared about how I'm going to manage it. :-s I'm chickening out, I think... except you can't really chicken out of being pregnant. I'm really not sure if I want a bfp or a bfn... And I don't even know which one I want more. It changes from hour to hour. :-s Gah. I wish I could just KNOW already so I could figure out and plan my life!
Thanks for the link, I love it!
Sometimes I feel the same as you, Samantha. Don't worry, we'll be fabulous Moms Take care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post
Updated List To Here

I tested and though i saw a faint line but didn't get a picture til after the time limit when i looked again and saw this 13dpo bottom only used auto fix

I can see a line too! Big hugs!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Af found me onto next month, guess it really was a evap

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#63 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 04:58 PM

Not a problem! I love that site... although it does tempt me to POAS way early because I see some people with positives!

But yeah, it's kind of nerve wrecking. Even when you're planning a baby, it's still scary! I should have my tests in the mail today. So, yeah. Hopefully I do. I'm holding it until I get the mail (and have been since 11pm last night!) just so i can take one right away!

[B]Due on Valentine's Day.
I refuse to be sliced again and I'm documenting my efforts not to be.
#64 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:

Af found me onto next month, guess it really was a evap

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
#65 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 06:18 PM

Socal- . I was super excited for you. I'm gonna hold the super excited for next month for you.

reading.gifdiaper.gif ♥ baby.gif baby.gif ♥
but a lesson must be lived in order to be learned.
and the clarity to see and stop this now
that is what i've earned (a.d.)
#66 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

finnegansmom & babygrey~ Thanks for the s
i think i'll have hubby bring home some coke so i can make a drink tonight yum coconut flavor malibu rum & coke.

Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#67 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Hi~

I went back to the doctor today to get a re-check on the miscarriage and find out all my blood test results. The sonogram showed that everything is all clear and healed up nicely...Doctor said I am in top shape and healthy and we can try again for another baby whenever we are ready. My blood tests came back great too...EXCEPT for my progesterone levels...they were VERY low!! Doctor said I lost the baby from my progesterone still being too low to sustain a pregnancy! The 400mg I am on was just not enough this time...so he is increasing my Prometrium to 600 mg per day and I am to start it as soon as I know I am expecting again. I also have to continue taking a baby asprin per day thru the whole pregnancy.They will also be following me very closely- with blood draws 2 times per week to monitor my HCG and progesterone levels next time- also will have weekly sonograms until I am out of the first trimester. I am very thankful they are being so pro-active....the nurses in the office are cheering us on and both my midwives who delivered Madilynn are praying for us to have a sweet little baby soon...( Think BLUE!! lol) We are a bit nervous- but Tommy and I are trusting the Lord and really feel like we will have success soon!! Please keep us in your prayers- we really appreciate them~!! :-)

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#68 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 07:47 PM

Am sorry SoCali
#69 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:

finnegansmom & babygrey~ Thanks for the s
i think i'll have hubby bring home some coke so i can make a drink tonight yum coconut flavor malibu rum & coke.

Make it a 2-liter. Of both.

#70 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 07:59 PM

So, I have been holding it since 11pm last night (it's almost 2pm now) so that I can take a test when the mail gets here (according to the tracking info, its been delivered, but that just means it's getting dropped off soon, you know?) I know it's SUPER early... but on i saw some other people on countdowntopregnancy get positives... and well... I'm being hopeful, you know? Plus... I've been holding it a REALLY long time.

[B]Due on Valentine's Day.
I refuse to be sliced again and I'm documenting my efforts not to be.
#71 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 08:52 PM

found me too, guess it was stupid to get excited about possible implantation bleeding Not sure what I will do about this darn luteal phase now. I was on progesterone this month, so if even that doesnt fix it I guess I will just have to wait for pure luck. Last time took 14 months for that luck to kick in Im so bummed. I thought I had at least another week of hoping and excitement. Even if it didnt turn out positive.

SoCaliMommy, I feel for you too
#72 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 09:06 PM

Logan

found me too. Just an hour ago, after I got a faint faint faint BFP on an IC this morning. I should have known it was too good to be true, since I got a BFN on an FRER. Ugh, my LP was 9 days. How gross. I feel like I just stopped bleeding, and now again....I'm going to go drink a liter of wine and order a dumptruck full of maca.

MOVE ME TO WAITING TO O

#73 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 PM

you too Finnegansmom. This totally sucks!

Hey at least all our cycles are aligned

Please move me to waiting to O too
#74 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 10:10 PM

to SoCaliMommy, finnegansmom and Logan. I was so excited for your possible bfp, SoCali.

Deb, crunchier-than-I-expected-to-be mama to my beautiful DD (07/2008), forever missing my October 2010 and January 2011 angels
#75 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

Updated List To Here

finnegansmom~ on af finding you. I forgot to ask dh to pick up some coke , maybe i'll get brave there is diet coke in the fridge in the garage and i have a almost full bottle of malibu rum

Logan~ of af finding you. maybe we'll all 3 end up with +'s this cycle

#76 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 11:12 PM

SoCalimommy:

Finnegansmom: NooOo i was So sure this was your month. im so sorry mama.

Logan sorry AF got you..

arg, i get so mad for all of us who are so hopeful and have af show up. its NOT fair!

afm..

no af..4 days later (was due on the 1st) but still waiting on my Ic's.. so..yeah. im lurking here and in the nov. ddc till i know either way... im trying to be zen till i know.

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#77 of 332 Old 03-04-2010, 11:19 PM

MamaFern- Fingers crossed for you. I think this is your month
#78 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 AM - Thread Starter

MamaFern~ fingers crossed for you .

#79 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 12:21 AM

Lots of big to everyone who AF just found. I'm so sorry! Splurge, treat yourselves and take gentle care, ladies.

Welcome to the new folks!

MamaFern and Samanthavv!

Glad things are looking good for being ready to try again, Kingsdaughter!

Yea for O, babymango! How exciting. GL for the TWW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeguard View Post
Yuba River - I find when ds wakes around 4 or 5 I cannot get away with any divisionary tactics - he wants to nurse & he wants to nurse NOW. I figure he really is hungry/thirsty at that point but I sure would love to get rid of that session - unfortunately I think it is going to be the most difficult to get rid of.
I agree-I think DS is pretty hungry by that time, too. A big pre-bed snack does seem to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post

Yubariver ~ Your OPKs sound promising....the early morning session is a tough one to let go off. Maybe a little cup of water on the nightstand you can offer if he is indeed thirsty? My son wakes all the time and he would nurse at every waking if I let him. But it just got too much for me, I just can't sleep in spurts of 40 minutes every night...for 19 months.... I found nursing to get rather unpleasant around ovulation. Do you feel your nipples getting sore at all? Before my first pp AF that was the biggest sign of them all...it took a few weeks for me to O (I used OPKS) but I was totally convinced I had thrush.
It's funny, I think I am about to or just did O from every other sign, but my nipples aren't sore this month. Every other month they have been, so I don't know if I'm not really about to O, or if the change is because I am nursing less?

Quote:
[color=teal]

Yuba_River~ on the night nursing. Ryker has nights where me telling him " you get one sip" doesn't work and he will scream and cry for "boobies"
thanks for the

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches' mom View Post
Yubariver - good to hear that you're getting close to O again. As for your DS's waking, I agree it sounds like its emotional, especially since he so quickly settles after you allow him to nurse. Hopefully that means he'll be reassured - and sleeping well again - soon.
Thanks!

lucky mom to Oliver, 8/6/07, and Finn, 11/28/10, and wife to DH
#80 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 12:46 AM

Big hugs to all the ladies who've just started AF. I've got good feelings for March/April.

Katie
#81 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 03:07 AM

SoCaliMommy~ Malibu and Diet Coke is my drink of choice....enjoy

Finnegansmom~ but I'm hoping this is your recovery cycle and next month is THE one!

Logan~

AFM, I wish AF would find me! Still dragging along on CD 96 (I think) I'm taking Provera now (on day 5) and we'll see. If it helps I should expect AF in a couple of weeks.

DS-(1996), DSD-(2001), and our miracle baby girl-(7/7/09) and Always remembering my 3 brokenheart.gif angel babies
and cautiously due May 12, 2011!
#82 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 03:29 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I've been reading however the group moves pretty fast so it's hard for me as a newbie to keep up with personals. But fast moving is awesome! More for me to read and feel not so alone in this place in my life.

Good luck this cycle to all that AF found.

I'm down right confused. I have never (well, maybe once long ago) before in my life felt so much like I was going to ovulate as I did a few days ago. Positive OPKs, EWCF, the works...Only thing - no temp shift. My temps are pretty low in the upper 96's. Anyway, so I was fine to assume ovulation simply didn't happen until today when I found that I had some spotting on what would have been 3 dpo. I have had not even the tiniest amount of bleeding in nearly a year up until today. This is all very frustrating. Even my tcoyf software gave me the egg on the day I was expecting to ovulate per my symptoms. Ugh. Cruel I tell you!

edited to correct grammar...

ahhh to be able to think well enough to create a clever signature.sleeping.gif someday i will have enough sleep to accomplish this task...

Janae, mama to X (1/09) & X (7/11) and wife to J (since 9/96!)  Homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby (and toddler) wearing, co-sleeping, lactivist, intactivist. luxlove.gif

#83 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 06:05 AM

Sorry I've been kind of quiet around here lately...ds has been pretty sick and is finally on the mend. He had a throwing up stomach virus AND bronchitis AND a double ear infection! No wonder he's been so miserable...only took four dr visits and a hospital visit to figure it all out! sheesh...

As for the ttc stuff I am on 10dpo and have peed on six sticks in the last few days all still BFN but i'm still pretty hopeful. I certainly FEEL pregnant but hopefully i'm not reading too much into it. Lots of whitish creamyish discharge today which is something that doesn't usually happen before AF for me so fingers are STILL crossed!

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#84 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 10:32 AM

Has anyone on this thread successfully increase their LP without completely weaning? I don't think my son nurses enough to affect LP at this point... Just wondering what others are doing. I've had issues since last summer with LP and not ovulating.
I'm taking B6 and Maca but I'm getting impatient.

#85 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Sorry Socal, Finnegan and Logan. s

DH and I were finally able to BD last night. I think I am O'ing today, according to my monitor. Hopefully BDing will work tonight too.

Finnegan, I have an LP of 12 days now. It lengthened after I day-weaned DS. I am hoping to increase it a bit by taking Maca and B6.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#86 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

hollytheteacher ~ on your ds being sick. finger crossed for you when you test again.

tourist.~Do you have a chart to share?

TXmom2~thanks for the hugs. hope af finds you soon so you can move onto the next cycle.

#87 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 12:32 PM

thanks for all of the good luck mamas

samanthav: any news???

rcr: yay that you finally got a chance this month! one time is all it takes *fingers crossed* that this is the time!

Holly:
sorry that your little guy is sick..

TXmom2: sending AF your way

>>
my littlest one has been sick as well, and she is notsohappy about it..she spent most of yesterday evening yelling at me till i actually put her in the bedroom with the door closed because i was really starting to feel like i was going to freak out..she actually did calm downafter that and some rescue remedy but i felt pretty badly. usually she will calm down when i hold her and she just kept screaming..the thing is for the 20 minutes before i was making dinner, so trying to keep her happy (unsuccessfully) while getting that done. as it was we ate at 7:30 that and her not sleeping for 3 nights..though she did last night mostly, but i had insane insomnia and woke at 4am and couldnt fall back alseep.. so i feel like i have a massive hangover now.. weeee.

its going to be a good day though! the sun is shining!!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#88 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 05:00 PM

SoCali - I'm trying to get it uploaded but for some reason it's not working. I've emailed tcoyf tech support. Until then...I've uploaded it to Photobucket. Here's the link: My Weird Chart
There isn't much there as far as temps go. I'm spotting again today, more so than yesterday. I'm quite confused.

ahhh to be able to think well enough to create a clever signature.sleeping.gif someday i will have enough sleep to accomplish this task...

Janae, mama to X (1/09) & X (7/11) and wife to J (since 9/96!)  Homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby (and toddler) wearing, co-sleeping, lactivist, intactivist. luxlove.gif

#89 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 07:51 PM

Ummm, I guess I spoke too soon going back to waiting to be ready...I took two tests today (after taking 5 days or so off from testing) and got two very dark BFPs!!!!

My mom is here visiting from China and it was so great to be able to share the news with her in person!

Fingers crossed that lots of you will be joining me with BFPs this month!

Mama to DD (10/8/08) and expecting someone new in November!
#90 of 332 Old 03-05-2010, 08:22 PM

Congrats Yummama!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page