The Fabulous ONE Thread ~ ** March 7-13 ** - Mothering Forums

#1 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to The ONE Thread, March 7to March 13th!!

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O
(Ovulate)
Avasmomm
BarefootGirl
brichole1214
CLH X3
CrunchyDoula
filiadeluna
finnegansmom
frisby
Hesperia
hollytheteacher
jenger
Jenniferk
karmab
Kel32brown
keuriweo
KingsDaughter76
Kyamo
Lydiah
MI_Dawn
Mommaof 4
mommytoallh
Mountaingirl79
MrsD08
Mrs. KB
mumma cop kaz
naturelady
OvenSeeksBun
Redheaded_Momma
see_jane_slack
shy
SimplyRochelle
SML27
Sobranna
SparklesnDazzles
sweetest77
Tear78
TheDivineMrsM
Tulpen88
Twinklefae
Virginia884

Waiting to Know
(Two Week Wait)
•Adorkable•
Alesmama07
Aly22861
enigo
iheartmyfamily
JRene
moon angel
Tanikit
tigerlily1

Waiting for Aunt Flo
lafemmedesfemmes
lovebug
Maurine

Waitin' and Marinatin'

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

Waiting for Results

Waiting to be Ready
BelovedK
Blanca78
CatholicBFMama
HulaJenn
ilovemaine
libranbutterfly
jenniferadurham
MahnaMahna
miriam_bat_avraham
naturelady
sleepingbeauty
Stevi
WTHamI?

PREGNANT

March BFPs!!!!!
NortheastSuperstar
YummyYumYumMama

February BFPs!!!!!
04Mom07
chainedangel
Demeter
grateful301
jennmk13
Mumof3Nic
MrsMike
quasar
smartycat
stellamia

January BFPS!!!
MommyNicoleTX
Sihaya
Lyndzies
mrsjtc
bethanta
ilovemyAvery
MaerynPearl

DECEMBER BFPS!!!!!
Blessmeso
graciegal
limette
Lindsey8
mkpgoddess
PinkBunch
reneeisorym
Suka

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:00 AM - Thread Starter

New thread, a new week. Hope it's a good one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter

OK ladies on CD 1 and there abouts... What's the plan?

This month for me:
B6 200mg, Maca 2400mg, prenatal, 2000mg EPO until O
RRL on order
I think I'm going to try preseed. Sounds fun. LOL.

For those who take B6 in conjunction with a B complex, do you think there is enough B vitamins in the prenatal so I don't need the b complex? I've heard that b6 adsorption is helped by taking an additional b complex but I don't want to go crazy. I'm talking the rainbow light prenatal and was going to add the rainbow light b complex to it... overkill?

And I'm going to try to use my opks BEFORE ovulation this cycle. Go me!

What is on your conception menu?

#4 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 AM

13 dpo....BFN are you serious!? ughgughguggfrrrr (maybe i belong in the bitter sushi ladies group lol)

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#5 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter

Holly ~ on the BFN.

#6 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 11:30 AM

Finnegansmom: Thanks for the shiny new thread!! re: question about B6, B-complex. I'm taking a prenatal and a B complex. I'm taking the B complex to help boost a borderline low thyroid and it has been helping lengthen my short LP. I don't know if it's overkill, but I think as long as you keep you daily dosage to less than 200mg you're good. I'm taking 125 of B complex (that gives me 125 mg of each B vitamin) and my prenatal has 15 of B6 and 25 of B12.

Hollytheteacher: Hang in there! that no news is still good news.

, support and resources for postpartum mood disorders. You are not alone.
Mommy to J (5) and S (03/2009) . Hoping for a .... in 2010?
#7 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 11:41 AM

Ok count me in ladies. I am back for #2.

I used to be quite the regular on these boards, and I see a few familiar names.
Dh and I have decided to start "thinking" about #2. We ended up having to do IVF to get our DS but we are hoping not to have to go that route again. TTC was very hard on us last time and we don't want to get all crazy with infertility treatments just yet. Our IF is such that we could still get pregnant on our own. We are bother really hoping that is what happens. So we will be taking the low key approach of just bding around my fertile times for the next few months. No charting, no opk's, no obsessing (haha, YEAH RIGHT, easier said than done.) If none of that works we will start IF treatments again in August.

Please Add me to Waiting to Know I am 5dpo but we only bded one time during my fertile period this month so I pretty doubtful about my chances for a BFP. Although it only takes once right!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#8 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
Ok count me in ladies. I am back for #2.

I used to be quite the regular on these boards, and I see a few familiar names.
Dh and I have decided to start "thinking" about #2. We ended up having to do IVF to get our DS but we are hoping not to have to go that route again. TTC was very hard on us last time and we don't want to get all crazy with infertility treatments just yet. Our IF is such that we could still get pregnant on our own. We are bother really hoping that is what happens. So we will be taking the low key approach of just bding around my fertile times for the next few months. No charting, no opk's, no obsessing (haha, YEAH RIGHT, easier said than done.) If none of that works we will start IF treatments again in August.

Please Add me to Waiting to Know I am 5dpo but we only bded one time during my fertile period this month so I pretty doubtful about my chances for a BFP. Although it only takes once right!
Hey Aly! I recognize you from TTC with my DS! I hope your stay is short this time round! Good luck!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#9 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Finnegansmom thanks for the new thread.

Aly hope your stay here is short.

I'm at 8dpo and about to go on holiday right til the day before AF is due - may test that day cause it would be a nice end to a holiday to get a BFP. Will not be able to update my chart while there as there is no internet access, but will do so manually and update when I am back.
#10 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 02:25 PM

i think my tiny bolding from my last post in the previous thread got swallowed up in all the other text in the page, sooooooo, i am here to say:

please move me to waiting to know!

good luck to everyone!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#11 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Hey all

Sorry I haven't posted! Iv had a few things going on! I had to go to court Friday and the Internets not been working and I had to work like alllll day yesterday!!

I'm on CD2 now ... Af started full force yesterday so if you could please move me Finns

Finn - I see your on CD1 !!

Hope everyone is ok! Il do personals later as I got to go!!!

to all that needs it and FX to anyone testing

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
#12 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 02:50 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
how is everyone? I hope this week is full of BFPs for everyone!

My weekend: Willow turned 3!! I can't believe it! When did she get so big?? *cry* We did cake and parties and a LOT of Spongebob all weekend long. She was so happy--parties were a success!

Kris:

Partner to P
, Mama to T

"Auntie" to W (9yrs) 
and Z (7yrs)
#13 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 PM

Aly22681... Welcome back!!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#14 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 03:52 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hi. My name is Tear. DH and I are thinking of starting to TTC. We're so excited!! Can I please be added to waiting to O? That's right, I'M HITTING RESET!!!!! I'm going to be one of the lucky ladies that flits in and out practically already pregnant (eta, Seinfeld-style: not that there's anything wrong with that ). In fact, I hereby declare, "my husband just looks at me and I get pregnant!" Think it'll work?

cycle (twenty-)one, here we go!!!

Thanks for the new thread!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#15 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 04:24 PM

Ok Tear, that is as cute as it gets. I think I may just get a jump on things by already starting to resent how easy you get preggo!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#16 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

Hi. My name is Tear. DH and I are thinking of starting to TTC. We're so excited!! Can I please be added to waiting to O? That's right, I'M HITTING RESET!!!!! I'm going to be one of the lucky ladies that flits in and out practically already pregnant. In fact, I hereby declare, "my husband just looks at me and I get pregnant!" Think it'll work?

I'm with Adorkable, jealous and resentful!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#17 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 05:59 PM

Tear-(thats funny- i hope it works) goodluck to you I hope your stay is short!!!

I had a friend say to me yesterday, I just have to sniff and Im pregnant, well woopdeedoo hey, ive sniffed one billion times and Im still not pregnant, it doesnt make me weird or different!!

AFM- well CD18 and still only high on monitor and temps still low so im wondering if its going to be a annovulatary cycle. Frustrating!!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#18 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:

Hi. My name is Tear. DH and I are thinking of starting to TTC. We're so excited!! Can I please be added to waiting to O? That's right, I'M HITTING RESET!!!!! I'm going to be one of the lucky ladies that flits in and out practically already pregnant. In fact, I hereby declare, "my husband just looks at me and I get pregnant!" Think it'll work?

I think I love you, Tear.

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#19 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:

()

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#20 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:

Oooh Tear You know what you should do? Sign up with a new username so when you post your BFFP we'll all be jealous because you only have 4 posts! My O has decided to wait for you. So let's do this!!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#21 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 08:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Welcome! I hope your stay is short. I'm sure your next post will be a blaringly postive HPT and the thread post title will be "can you see a line?".

I think I'm on CD 2? CD 1 again? CD wtf? I'm having a glass of wine. My husband has a stomach virus, which basically means my life has turned into a living hell. All I can say is thank GOD I am not ovulating right now....
Guess what I did today? I had to go to CVS to buy a new BBT since one of my kiddo's apparently heisted mine, and right next to the BBTs are the HPTs... AND the clear blues were on sale. Now I assume the normal ones are blue dye but I got 2 of the digitals for $7.99. SOOOOOOO that means I can't test until 12 DPO. I find that hysterical.

Oh and UPDATED TO HERE.

#22 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 08:46 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by •Adorkable• View Post
Ok Tear, that is as cute as it gets. I think I may just get a jump on things by already starting to resent how easy you get preggo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
I'm with Adorkable, jealous and resentful!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
Tear-(thats funny- i hope it works) goodluck to you I hope your stay is short!!!

I had a friend say to me yesterday, I just have to sniff and Im pregnant, well woopdeedoo hey, ive sniffed one billion times and Im still not pregnant, it doesnt make me weird or different!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post
I think I love you, Tear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
()
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Oooh Tear You know what you should do? Sign up with a new username so when you post your BFFP we'll all be jealous because you only have 4 posts! My O has decided to wait for you. So let's do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
Welcome! I hope your stay is short. I'm sure your next post will be a blaringly postive HPT and the thread post title will be "can you see a line?".
Thanks, ladies, this is fun. wheeeee!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#23 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:00 PM

tear, you are the cutest ever.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#24 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:36 PM

Tear-you know if this works, the rest of us will try it out too!!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#25 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:41 PM

hey everyone

I'm coming out of hiding on CD 12. It's actually been going by pretty fast...I haven't been obsessing much and I've seriously slacked on charting. Hopefully I can get some temps in for this week so I'll know if/when I O. It should be coming up CD 15-17. If I don't get pregnant this cycle, we're going to take the next one off so I can indulge a little on my vacation at the end of April. But hopefully I'll have something to be excited about this month and I will have to behave during my vaca.

Hope everyone has a fertile week!!!

Lori ~ wife to DH 5 yrs ~ DS born naturally 11.20.10!
#26 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 10:46 PM

Can I please have my CHART REMOVED? I have a rather unstable stalker trolling MDC ...

M!

, support and resources for postpartum mood disorders. You are not alone.
Mommy to J (5) and S (03/2009) . Hoping for a .... in 2010?
#27 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 PM - Thread Starter

Dana - Removed.

Hi Barefoot. If you want the thread back just let me know. I don't mind keeping it though. It's been fun. to you this week!

#28 of 200 Old 03-07-2010, 11:48 PM

Can you change me from March BFP's to waiting to be ready please. I started bleeding yesterday and has gotten worse. This is my first, and I'm sure it will take me awhile to make peace with it. After this passes, DH and I will talk it out and see when we want to start TTC again. I'm thinking April. This is a new feeling for me and not sure how to feel right now. I'm kind of blank.
#29 of 200 Old 03-08-2010, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
Can you change me from March BFP's to waiting to be ready please. I started bleeding yesterday and has gotten worse. This is my first, and I'm sure it will take me awhile to make peace with it. After this passes, DH and I will talk it out and see when we want to start TTC again. I'm thinking April. This is a new feeling for me and not sure how to feel right now. I'm kind of blank.
I am so sorry to hear this. You were one of the names I remembered from when I was on here last. I will keep you in my thoughts during this difficult time and my finger crossed that this is only normal early pregnancy bleeding (like I had). Take Care!!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#30 of 200 Old 03-08-2010, 12:42 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
*hugs* I'm so sorry sweetie.

Kris:

Partner to P
, Mama to T

"Auntie" to W (9yrs) 
and Z (7yrs)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page