nausea at implantation - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 03-03-2004, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is it normal to experience nausea at implantation? I definitely experienced nausea at ovulation. All of the signs were there for ovulation, and the timing was just right. Then eight days later I experienced nausea which lasted about 90 minutes. It's day nine, but I haven't experienced nausea this morning.

Hoping...
#2 of 9 Old 03-03-2004, 03:07 PM

I don't have an answer to your question, but wanted to say Welcome!

Good Luck!
#3 of 9 Old 03-08-2004, 10:23 PM

Hi Susall
when I conceived my dd I experience a sharp pain and then 90 minutes of nausea on day 9 or 10. I've always thought that is was related to implantation but I had never heard anyone else describe it.

Now I wonder if I'll feel in during my next pregnancy- sort of like an automatic pregnancy test!
#4 of 9 Old 03-09-2004, 08:18 PM

Hi

I am not currently TTC, but this is my first month charting. AF never showed in February like she should have, I am currently BF my 7 month old so I know that has something to do with it, but anyway, last night while sitting at the computer, I experienced a good 5 minute period were I felt really sick, in fact I thought that I might just throw up the dinner I had no problem eating just 45 minutes earlier. My chart at fertility friend said that I had O'd 7 days ago, I was relieved because DH and I had BD'd the day after I supposively O'd, Well after I entered my info this morning they changed the day they considered my O'ing.......
I'm not sure what all of this means, but now this afternoon, I am not feeling all that well again, after feeling great all day long. I hope this is it for you though, I don't know what to think about myself, but I will not worry about it now....
#5 of 9 Old 03-09-2004, 08:35 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
With Lilyka I was sick all day on about day 10. And dizzy. I have always assumed it was implantation.

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

#6 of 9 Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 PM

hi there,

I think this is a really interesting question. When I was pregnant with my first I got really sick one day, completely out of the blue. it lasted for less than 24 hours. I was throwing up and kind of shakey/achy. We weren't TTC so it was off my radar, I didn't figure out until much, much later that was the day that implantation would have taken place, given his due date and when we had intercourse, etc. I hadn't ever heard of nausea with implantation until recently. Now we are TTC with #2 and today should be close to implantation time, if I am pregnant, and I woke in the middle of night with very mild cramping and an upset stomach. I have yet to throw up, but I really think I might be experiencing the same thing that I did with #1. Anyway, in a week or so I should know.

So, yes, i do think nausea can take place with implantation and am certain that it did with my first child. if you think about the hormones that start being released at implantation, that could explain it. for me, I have always been extremely sensitive to any change in hormones, no matter how slight.

Hope that helps, good luck!
#7 of 9 Old 06-28-2008, 04:39 PM

I've been wondering about this too. I felt really weird a few days ago for an hour or two in the evening, which was 6DPO. I'm really hoping it was something to do with implantation. I'm testing tomorrow, so maybe I'll get to find out.

Living the good life and walking a path of peace with DH and DD (4/09)
#8 of 9 Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 PM

ok I started my period on sept. 19th, according to my chart, I should have ovulated on the 3rd of Oct., and if it was successful, implantation would have occurred on the 10th of Oct., when I got up that day, I was extremely sick, couldnt keep anything down, for about 24 hours, now i was supposed to start again on the17th of Oct, and have not yet... havent tested yet, b/c im tired of being let down, and wasting my money on negative pt's. any advice? please
#9 of 9 Old 05-14-2013, 12:21 PM

I OV on 5/7. On 5/14 I'm nauseous, having lower back pain and pelvic cramping that switch from left to right. I'm also feeling a little tired. The only thing I haven't seen was implantation bleed today. I will let you guys know by Friday.

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years with fertility experts. I got pregnant naturally then had a miscarriage in March, 2012. I also had a failed IVF in March, 2013. There is nothing wrong with me physically per the doctor. So, I'm learning not to stress and I'm talking the following drink every day.
8oz whole milk, 3 tablespoon of mac a, 1scoop of wheatgrass, 3gel capsules of royal jelly, 3gel capsules C0Q10, 2gel capsule of vitamin E, 2scoops L-Arginine,1 Zinc tablet add ice and blend. Also take 1 800mcg Folic acid, 1 vitamin c, DHEA 25mg 3x a day and pre-natal

8 oz of whole milk, 3 tablespoon mac a, 1 scoop of wheat grass, 3 gel capsules of royal jelly, 3 gel capsules C0Q10, 1 zinc tablet, 2 vitamin E gel capsules,
2 scoops of E-arginine 5000, add ice and blend. I also take 1 Folic acid tablet

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page