*~*The Fabulous ONE Thread, March 28-April 3*~* - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 426 Old 04-04-2010, 02:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Woohooo, Julie1014!!! Happy marinating!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#422 of 426 Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 PM

thank you ladies!!!! i'm super super super excited...and i've been super tired today. I really didn't sleep well last night lol and neither did DD!!! So I told DH this morning at like 430...and he was as excited as a man can get at that time of the monring. He perked up a lot more when we were leaving for church this morning! LOL Then told me he's going to be very protective of me over the next several months. I was like dear....i'm pregnant i'm not dead or getting that way lol ha....he's so funny and i knew he would be like this with this being his first child!!!! I'm so still stalking though just to see who else is able to get their BFP's!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#423 of 426 Old 04-04-2010, 05:01 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
That's so cute Brandy! I hope my fiance is like that when we get there. <3

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#424 of 426 Old 04-04-2010, 05:08 PM

DF is the same... hes always a sweetheart but he is extra sweet. He doesnt question me for wanting a hot fudge sundae at 9pm.... instead he goes OH THAT SOUNDS GREAT! and rushes out the door lol.

I just wish I lived with him so I could be treated like that all the time and not just the one weekend I got to spend with him... just a couple more months!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#425 of 426 Old 04-04-2010, 05:34 PM

Just popping in to say "hi"...I think I've missing alot!

Congrats Brichole! Have a wonderful 9 months!

Karma, I don't know how I could make the decision to stop the progesterone. I have read about these HPTs that clinically detect hcg at 10. AND have been tested and 60% of the time detect from 6. They are used in labs but can be bought in a carton of 50 (for maybe $60?) online. I don't think it was a thread on here, maybe another TTC board, I'll find out though. They were legit, not like the made in china ICs from ebay or something, it was a real diagnostic company that made them, like Genzyme or something along those liines...let me research. It might help you make that decision, quicker and easier than a blood test.

I'm 11 DPO. I decided I wasn't spotting yesterday, it must have been lint, LOL. But Today...I am spotting something bizarre. It's not blood, just weird CM...not even brown, it looks orange, Hahah TMI, sorry. I'm assuming my AF is coming VERY soon, I feel I'm starting. If I can hold out until tomorrow, my LP is 11 days. Is 11 days bad? I know 12-14 is normal..... ugh.....I'm kind of down today, not sure how much I'll be around next month, the last few months have totally exhausted me, mentally. I was really hoping for a 2010 baby and I think maybe I'll chill out and see what happens. I'm going to play it by ear.

Good luck to anyone testing soon and and s to anyone I missed.

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#426 of 426 Old 04-04-2010, 06:40 PM

Ladies, come on over to the new post for the week. thanks!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page