Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theirmommy View Post
Can I be moved to March bfps?

8 dpo and 3 positives
nice! congrats!

christina

meafro.jpg, and dhyikes2.gif, -- parenting joy.gifsince 2004, and bouncy.gif since 2007.
"IF YOU ARE NOT OUTRAGED, THEN YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION." signcirc1.gif
#122 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ahhh I want to get all excited and giddy but i'm scared it was a fluke! I tried reallllly hard to take a pic but all i have is my cell phone camera and it's sooooo blurry.

If my dh was here i'd use his iphone camera! lol. I am DEF peeing on one again tomorrow morn before dh and i head to work so i can use his camera lol!

omg omg omg

okay...gotta stay zen....oooohhhhmmm ooohhhmmm lol

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#123 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Darn Ics playing with my emotions Im getting some FRERs tonight. this mornign i got a huge BFN and i just got some suspicius shadows again btu htis time they came up really fast the pic was taken at 5 min I usually take it at 10

Regular
Inverted

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#124 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
i have some catching up to do! soory i have not posted in FOREVER its just been a lot to take in over these last few weeks. i started a new job and DH left. its been hard to understand that i have another year of waiting i am still waiting on flow i dont know where she is. DH left for Iraq last weekish so i dont know whats going on. we are in a holding pattern...
wow, you have a lot on your plate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobranna View Post
AFM, I fully expected AF Saturday morning, set my alarm to get up early so the cramps could start and Midol could set in. Well, my alarm went off, but my temp was still up pretty high, so I went back to bed. Phew. Today same thing. AF is late now, and I've had AF-like cramps since 12dpo. The weirdest part is that I'm not cranky at all, which is just so bizarre for me. Could all just be a part of post-HBC cycles and I'm trying to tell myself that there are lots of non-pregnancy-related explanations, but of course I am convinced this is it. Tomorrow I'll be 15dpo, so I'll test no matter what. Oh, my. Here we go. Calming vibes appreciated. I'm starting to hyperventilate.
you're late, and your chart looks fantastic! i can't wait to see a bfp from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
I had a crazy shift last night and then when i woke i went to pick up son from daycare and witnessed a daycare teacher violently assault a child, I was outraged and confronted her immediately starting with 'have you ever done that to my child?', she certainly didnt expect to see me standing there after she did it and bet she didnt know i was a cop, until i told her!! Yep, that bi**h is busted!! I was shaking and almost vommited after confronting her. Im still sooo upset, and as you can imagine i see alot in my line of work but have never witnessed the event of child abuse. She will never work with kids after Im done with her!! Argh im sooo mad!! Crazy 24 hours ladies!!
holy cow! i'm so glad you caught her in the act!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
I did one this morning with (FMU) and right away two pink lines....however the line is skinnny again (similar to the false pos i got on a blue test). but def pink. Also up until 10 min it was pink but now that it's past the time is looking a little greyer.

Should I post a pic? Would that be helpful? Or should i just pretend it was neg until I get a DARK AND OBVIOUS bfp???
yes, please post a pic if you want, but it definitely sounds like a bfp to me! yay! :-)

afm, i'm 10dpo, my temps are looking okay, and i'm bouncing with impatience for friday. i have a 3-pack of frer digitals, and i don't want to sully them with bfn's, you know? by friday, i'll know one way or the other, and it would be fantastic to travel to my sister-in-law's for easter and let her know the news. she's been in my corner the whole way, and cried with me with last cycle's disappointment... i'm getting teary just thinking about being able to tell her we did it.

christina

meafro.jpg, and dhyikes2.gif, -- parenting joy.gifsince 2004, and bouncy.gif since 2007.
#125 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:14 PM

Holly - hoping tomorrow brings an awesome BFP!

Ugh, I'm super crampy right now, if I get my AF and have a 4 day LP I'm going to go crazy...

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
#126 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
YAY theirmommy!!

lovebug-I had a crazy shift last night and then when i woke i went to pick up son from daycare and witnessed a daycare teacher violently assault a child, I was outraged and confronted her immediately starting with 'have you ever done that to my child?', she certainly didnt expect to see me standing there after she did it and bet she didnt know i was a cop, until i told her!! Yep, that bi**h is busted!! I was shaking and almost vommited after confronting her. Im still sooo upset, and as you can imagine i see alot in my line of work but have never witnessed the event of child abuse. She will never work with kids after Im done with her!! Argh im sooo mad!! Crazy 24 hours ladies!!
Oh my!!! I hope the process is quick for having her terminated and that this goes on her permanent record. And, thank you for being proactive! (cyber patting you on the head)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#127 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:38 PM

Holly-- Sounds like a BFP!!!!

Sobranna-- Fingers crossed!!

AFM, No idea if I'm currently 11 dpo or 5dpo. Went ahead and tested this morning and got a BFN. AF is due on the 2nd. Maybe I'll try and wait it out...

Christina, mama to A 10/05, E 09/07 and S 01/11; Spending my time as a wife, mama, teacher and student. Loving every minute of it! Life is so good!   joy.gif
#128 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineMrsM View Post
Good luck Sobranna... 15 dpo and no AF? HM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
SOBRANNA! Umm you need to test asap! 15 DPO??? I'm freaking out for you....
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
sobranna- omg TEST!
Quote:
sobranna you are late and i just looked at your beautiful triphasic chart, which gives you an 80% chance of being pg. TEST!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmedesfemmes View Post
you're late, and your chart looks fantastic! i can't wait to see a bfp from you!
All right, all right, all right already! I'll test! Not that I needed your encouragement. I woke up an hour early because I was so excited (okay, and because I had gas, tmi), but I tried to keep quiet on my side of the bed because DH starts the new school quarter today. BUT I finally got to test, and I have pictures for you. I know how much everyone likes pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Both showed up within the time limit, but the $Tree test was a little slower (like, I think it was after 3 minutes, but I wasn't wearing a watch, so maybe time was moving veeeerrrrrry slooooooowly for me). But they're both obvious, two totally different brands, so I'm going to say:

Can you please move me to March BFPs?

Holy cow. I'm not hyperventilating any more, but I'm so stinking excited. It doesn't seem real. DH was there with me while I tested, and he seems more in shock than I am. Maybe when I start feeling symptoms (ew!) it will seem real. Eeek!

This board and you ladies have been so fantastic over the last few months. I have learned so much from you all, and I'm excited to hop over to the DDC and learn some more! to all of you. I'm not checking out yet, I still want to see some more BFPs!

One curly engineer + One curly accountant = One curly preschooler (12/2010). Next up: 9/2014. Hoping this one sleeps, cause the first one didn't.
#129 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:48 PM

Sobranna!

Congrats! I can't see the pics BTW..... and I love me a nice BFP!

#130 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 01:55 PM

sobranna i knew it from your chart! congrats, girl.

keria, i dont see it yet, but i told you all the bfps were going to start come in buckets after this long dry spell. maybe you are next!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#131 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobranna View Post

Can you please move me to March BFPs?
yay!

christina

#132 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:14 PM

YAY SOBRANNA! I can't see your pic for some reason but congrats!!! I am hopefully joining you soon!

AFM : i just cracked and tested again to see if it would be darker (lol yep just a few hours after my other one and with more diluted pee).

As i mentioned before i don't have a camera other than my cell so what i did was poke around at the can you see a line website until i found one that looks exaclty like my test (so this is NOT my pic but this IS what my test looks like):

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=2044

#133 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:15 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I can't see it but CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

...but I can see HOLLY'S!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#134 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:20 PM

Holly I can see a line on that test!! Congrats to you and whomever that person is!!

This month was kind of slow but it's going great now!

#135 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:23 PM

Oops! I fixed the picture link. Here it is: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

One curly engineer + One curly accountant = One curly preschooler (12/2010). Next up: 9/2014. Hoping this one sleeps, cause the first one didn't.
#136 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:24 PM

I'm totally not a line person, but I hope to see you in the Dec DDC, Holly! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

#137 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:29 PM

So many bfp's! Awesome hope a lot more come soon!

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's
#138 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:36 PM

Yay! Congrats their_mommy and Sobranna!!

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#139 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 02:39 PM

Congratulations to theirmommy, Holly and Sobranna!

AdalynsMama - Did you mean to say that you got a BFP or BFN?
Quote:
I am a NC native, born and raised just north of Raleigh. I've never lived anywhere else and now we have our home on the market and are planning on moving to TX in the next month or so. Exciting! Are you from the area?
I'm NC bord and bred too! I grew up in the Apex area. What is taking you to Texas?

Momma Cop - Wow, what a morning! I am so glad that you were there when the daycare worker abused the child. Even thinking about something like that happening at my son's daycare makes me feel sick! If you can let us know what happens at the center, I'd like to hear about it.

AFM - First off, wow, you guys are fast! It seems impossible to keep up!

I've ordered my OPKs, so now I'm just in the boring part of waiting for AF to leave so I can start obsessing over when I'm going to O.... oh, and of course, there's the fun part of having lots of sex too.

Callie Mama to Nate and TTC Baby #2
#140 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:01 PM

I'm still nervous about it...can't wait to get a big fat DARK bfp (hopefully). Thanks for the congrats (i'm just not ready to accept them yet). Please don't move me to bfp yet okay???

I just don't want to be disappointed kwim? I do hope to be in that DEC DDC though!!!!

#141 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:05 PM

stash photo of the day....

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t.../mdc/stuff.jpg

#142 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:

OMG I am cracking up at the Tussin.... There is this dave chappelle skit about "Tussin"....

I need to photograph mine although it might depress me. I should have snapped a pic of the 29385672985 used OPKs I just threw out...

Also, what are the chances the cramping I have now is implantation and not PMS? I'm 5 DPO. I've have had a 5 day LP before....

#143 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 PM

Can I ask what does everyone's cm does just before af?
I always get ewcm, but right now it's totally dry. I was just wondering...

Congrats to all our BFPs!

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#144 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:11 PM

absolutely could be implantation, fm.

re: cm, it's not uncommon to get ewcm just before af, but it's not uncommon not to either. i dont think it means anything one way or the other.

#145 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
absolutely could be implantation, fm.
What are the statistics per FF? LOL. I assumed 5 DPO is too early.
They aren't on the side, they are very much like faint AF cramps, uterus I guess. Like I wouldn't be surprised if I get AF tomorrow. Because I'm lucky like that.

#146 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 PM

Holly, that test looks just like one of mine that i've taken this past week and i KNOW for a fact there was Hcg in my system from my trigger shot so i say it should be really dark come tomorrow or the day after...G/L and have fun watching it get darker because it should be getting darker soon for ya!!!

Congrats sobranna!!! I really would love for all of us who are still in our 2ww come up with BFP's for this cycle too!!! (PLEASE pass on your baby vibes ladies lol)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#147 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:21 PM

well, ff says cramps are indeterminate, but they say out of 117,000 charts, 11% of non-preg charts and 23% of preg charts have "implantation dips," most commonly at 7-9 dpo, but it can vary.

#148 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:32 PM

Hmm Thanks for the stats. So you're 10 DPO today? I love double digits DPOs...
When is your next test endevour?
I have a crazy urge to test tomorrow.... ugh....

#149 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:41 PM

im not sure. i am still cautiously optimistic, but there's nothing like a couple consecutive bfns to suck the hope right out of you. maybe tomorrow but more likely wednesday. i did notice sobranna had a neg test at 11 dpo, so that gives me something to consider if it's neg.

#150 of 426 Old 03-29-2010, 03:58 PM

I really don't want to test early this month - too many BFNs just make me miserable - especially when they are followed by AF which is miserable enough without a BFN, but then I say this and its only 5dpo for me - usually by about 10-11dpo its a lot harder to want to wait.

Apparently implantation can take place at the very earliest at 5dpo. I know last time I was pregnant I got AF type cramps at 8/9dpo which must have been implantation.

Congrats Sobranna on your BFP - hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page