*~*The Fabulous ONE Thread, March 28-April 3*~* - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-31-2010, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
noooo, divine, kids dont know, nobody knows but you ladies. my chances realistically are pretty small, so it's all on the downlow.

fm i must have the same ics as you.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2010, 11:10 AM

AF arrived today. Right on time. At least my cycles are now regular after our loss in January. But still I was so sure that this was it because of all my "symptoms" - heh. I guess they were AF symptoms.

Could I be put on the Waiting to O list?

Looking forward to hanging out with you ladies for a while - glad there is such a great sense of humor around here. I keep chuckling at the Col Mustard in the Library with the Pre-seed remark...

bf-ing, family bedding, head-mostly-in-clouds mama to one awesome big boy (08/08), one angel (01/10), a crazy little boy (02/11) and two neurotic cats. New arrival in June?!!! Raising kids bilingual - EN/SP.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
btw, here's what ff says are the chances of getting an +hpt at 11 dpo if you are pg, with the following brands, according to what's in their gallery:

the top 5:
RiteAid Store Brand 62.5%
e.p.t. Certainty Digital Test 61.1
CVS 57.6
Internet strip 53.1
Accuclear 52.3

some of the ones in the middle:
First Response 45.5
Dollar Store Brand 43.3
Equate (Walmart) 43.2

the bottom:
Walgreens 37.5

bummer ... our rite aid washed away in katrina
Was the Clearblue listed in there? It's like the only "brand" one we have here.

I've been searching online for a thermometer because I have no idea where my old one is. But first I had to figure out what an apparently obscure term like "basal thermometer" is in German (it translates to "lady thermometer", hehe). And (surprise! - not!) there is only one brand of digital that I could find listed.

While browsing one site, I saw they had monthly test sets. The regular one includes 21 opks and 3 pregnancy tests. The "maxi" one includes 21 opks and 10 pregnancy tests!

I'm thinking of ordering the thermometer online because last time I tried to buy one it was a fiasco. Every store only had a non-digital one. Finally, one place said they could order a digital one, and I just had to wait a couple hours for the delivery truck to bring it along with the other supplies for the store. So, I ate a pizza and wandered around the mall aimlessly for a very long time, only to come back and be offered the very same non-digital I had rejected two hours previously. So, I guess I'm not too confident in my chances of finding one at any of the 200 drugstores we seem to have in our little town.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

Old 03-31-2010, 11:22 AM

just went to the bathroom ....

started spotting .. so AF will probs be here by tomorrow maybe the next day if its a slow starter.

I probs wont be posting here much over the next couple weeks, until im about to O ....

GL to everyone

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
Old 03-31-2010, 11:27 AM

Bfn here. On to next cycle, which will be long and no hope for bfp until May. Goodbye 2010 baby. It will happen when it's meant to happen and it will be wonderful whenever it happens...............

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

Old 03-31-2010, 11:30 AM

Hey ladies - isn't there a way to set your own O date on Fertility Friend? I didn't temp this month, so it's not finding it automatically. I'd still like to put it on there.
Ty!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:32 AM

CLH and mommytoallh -

I'm sorry you guys. CLH, pop in when you can, I know it sucks waiting to O. Can you try to temp this cycle so I can stalk your chart? I'm sure Ill be joining you in the waiting to O category in a few days when my AF shows up too.

Mommy, I hear you on the 2010 baby thing, I was due in august so and badly wanted a 2010 baby but it's probably not going to happen. 2011 might be our year. Hang in there.

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 AM

Hi ladies!
Sorry I have not been around much recently, life has been busy.

I decided to take a few opk's this cycle and got a positive yesterday on cd15. I'm not temping yet, since we are trying to take a "non stress" approach to TTC right now. However there is no harm in OPK's right :

For ladies who have had babies, did you find that you o'd on the same day each cycle as you did before having your first baby? Before I had my DS I O'd on cd 16 like clock work, so maybe I am sticking to that cycle still.

I am not bfing anymore and even when I was, my cycle came back 100% regular at 12 weeks pp. So I this is my 10th pp cycle.

Anyway, dh and I bd on cd 14 and we have a few plans for the next few nights .

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:56 AM

7DPO and i'm TRYING to hold out another 7 days to test!!! (i know me and that won't happen but i'm trying really hard to be a good girl!!) I might have to go back to the $tree and get more tests so i can just obsess for the next 7 days....we'll see lol. I am REALLY emotional today and i'm so afraid that AF is going to show up....and if she does i'm just going to just crawl up in a corner and rock myself like a crazy person and just say random stuff....i might even make my hair stand up crazy....i'm just soooooo tired of feeling like i'm a failur...for the past 3 years that's all that i've seen and it's getting REALLY old!!!! ANYWAYS sorry about my pitty party..

s to those who AF has found!!! I'll probably be joining you ladies within the next few days.....

I'm not even going to lay out any symptoms i'm having because i'm only 7dpo and if i'm lucky i'm just now getting to implantation...BLAH...okay i'm going to go soak in the tub and feel sorry for myself until dh get's home.... (i'll probably be back to leark after the soak actually lol...see i'm crazy!!!)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 03-31-2010, 12:02 PM

brichole - I'm 7 DPO and tested today. I'm dumb.

I went back to my test and stared at it, and there wasn't even a hint of an evap to entice me. WORST IC'S EVER!

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 03-31-2010, 12:06 PM

I'm on cd5 now. Not optimistic about this month because of the traveling my partner and i are doing, but will still be "trying". I'm not going to bother with OPKs this month, allthough i do think that i will try to temp. I was pretty sure i o'ed last month, but then AF came three days sooner than i thought it should. I'll give it a try for a month and see if i can get any kind of pattern. i'm up a lot at night so it's never worked well for me.

Congrats on the bfps! I haven't been online much lately.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:08 PM

FM - I will be temping once AF starts full flow, iv even gone out already and bought a new therm just so you can stalk my chart next time

I really wanted a 2010 baby, and this was my last chance so now i am majorly bummed about it! ... I think this is the first time i have been majorly upset about getting AF and not just down about it... I’m in work still... not a good place to be right now.

I wonder if i go to the docs there do blood work for me? Iv been TTC since Dec 2008 when I first come of the depo! Had a 8 month period when I came of the depo starting in the Jan 2009 and had to go on hormone replacement in June for 3 months. Could only start trying properly in Sept 2009 when I actually started having cycles...... Right I’m going to shut up now.. Major pity party going on here!

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
Old 03-31-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
are those rite aid tests BLUE DYE??

MAERYN!!!!! GET IN HERE NOW and talk some sense to these ladies please...
LOL you would think by now I wouldn't need to...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:17 PM

I just went to the bathroom... wiped... and creamy ewcm with a tinge of pink... not a usual af sign for me... so I'm still hopeful just not quite as much as other days...

Possible sign of pg?
I know this isn't over for me I had 2 full blown heavy mostly on time "periods" while pg with dd and 1 light light period lasting only 3 days.... so I'm not letting this get me too down

Something that makes me smile my ds running around the house in froggie pj's he won't take off and purple butterfly wings lol! I love my kidos... which is why I want another...

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's
Old 03-31-2010, 12:19 PM

pink tinged cm isnt AF... you arent out

Many many many mommas on my DDC had bleeding early on that made them think AF was about to come but nope! Just a bfp and now into the 2nd tri with healthy babies.

so

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
pink tinged cm isnt AF... you arent out

Many many many mommas on my DDC had bleeding early on that made them think AF was about to come but nope! Just a bfp and now into the 2nd tri with healthy babies.

so
Once again did I tell you how much I love you! You always bring my spirits up! So implantation maybe? I'm not testing again til fri or sat... SO is going to chicago for 4 days hoping I get a bfp to email him and surprise him that way.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:40 PM

maybe implantation, maybe the cervix filling with blood (as happens early in pregnancy) maybe just the unknown cause of breakthrough bleeding at AF time in pregnancy...

I mean, sure it might be AF on her way, but until AF shows, thats not 100% for sure the only cause!

Old 03-31-2010, 12:54 PM

Hey! 8DPO here now. Woke up with no symptoms of much of anything but way more creamy CM than I've ever had before. I'm hoping..

I leave tomorrow for a flight and will probably be getting AF or a BFP while I'm away from my husband, which will be hard either way.

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
Old 03-31-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keria View Post
AFM BFN spotty and crampy, I know it's not over till it's over but right now I'm ready to move on with the next cycle and get some basic bloodwork and stuff.
aww, i hope you get some answers you can work with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBravo View Post
Hugs to you all best baby wishes good night and God bless you ... can't wait to poas in the morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerette View Post
I'm constantly flipping out! Feeling on and off pain in my breasts and the beginnings of what I think are cramps, hyper emotional, and I don't want to say anything about it because I'll feel stupid if I turn out to not be pregnant, you know? I just don't want to feel like I'm imagining it.
i totally get that. i don't like to talk much about my post-o symptoms in real life because it seems like they always fake me out, while my real pregnancies seem to sneak up on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineMrsM View Post
Temp is still up, () but since I don't know when I O'd or when AF was due, I was waiting a bit to test. Lol no I didn't forget. I have no poker face, so if I got a BFN I would've had a miserable holiday, and if I got a BFP I'd never be able to keep quiet. Testing tomorrow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerspacemama View Post
AF arrived today. Right on time. At least my cycles are now regular after our loss in January. But still I was so sure that this was it because of all my "symptoms" - heh. I guess they were AF symptoms.
i'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH_X3 View Post
just went to the bathroom ....

started spotting .. so AF will probs be here by tomorrow maybe the next day if its a slow starter.

I probs wont be posting here much over the next couple weeks, until im about to O ....

GL to everyone
well, darn. i expect to start bleeding here in the next day or so, and i'll probably just lurk until the next time i o, which could be weeks or months. hopefully my false unicorn root will give me another chance in april.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytoallh View Post
Bfn here. On to next cycle, which will be long and no hope for bfp until May. Goodbye 2010 baby. It will happen when it's meant to happen and it will be wonderful whenever it happens...............
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
Mommy, I hear you on the 2010 baby thing, I was due in august so and badly wanted a 2010 baby but it's probably not going to happen. 2011 might be our year. Hang in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH_X3 View Post
I really wanted a 2010 baby, and this was my last chance so now i am majorly bummed about it! ... I think this is the first time i have been majorly upset about getting AF and not just down about it... I’m in work still... not a good place to be right now.
i'm so sorry. dh and i had decided that 2010 was our year right after we had ds2, so i totally hear you.

afm wt, fertility friend?! it changed my o-day again, and now i have dotted crosshairs. ugh! not that it matters much-- the last two days of temperature drops has me convinced i'll be bleeding in the next day or so.

christina

meafro.jpg, and dhyikes2.gif, -- parenting joy.gifsince 2004, and bouncy.gif since 2007.
"IF YOU ARE NOT OUTRAGED, THEN YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION." signcirc1.gif
Old 03-31-2010, 01:35 PM

Aly22681... Woohoo! My favorite part of TTC, the BDing!!!!!

Brichole1214... Hugs! I completely understand the urge to crawl in a corner and rock, muttering nonsense and frizzing up my hair. Try to hang in there, it's too early to give up hope!

AAM... Ugh! Doing OPKs this cycle has me back in TTC craze mode!!! I wanna try too!!!!! Waaaaah!!!!!

Everybody think Reproductive Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
AAM... Ugh! Doing OPKs this cycle has me back in TTC craze mode!!! I wanna try too!!!!! Waaaaah!!!!!
I know that feeling! Had many times myself when I was nearly in tears from wanting to try too... months when EVERYTHING was perfect... except that DF was still in NC... or Kuwait... or Iraq...

Old 03-31-2010, 01:47 PM

Can I please be moved to waiting to O. After lots of BFNs and two days of temp drops, AF started this morning (15DPO). I'm actually surprisingly positive this month (last month I was a mess for two days!) I'm beyond thrilled that I didn't have any LP spotting this month Isn't it crazy what we get excited about when we are TTC. Hoping that now that we have that figured out our chances will be better in the coming months.

Plan for this month:

1. Get back to consistent temping with alarm clock (I tried to do minimum temping last month and I just ended up confused!)

2. Getting another SA for DH to make sure everything is still ok (and hopefully improving) post VR... Really anxious about this but we need to know especially since I'm supposed to do an HSG next month if not pregnant.

3. Following the Sperm Meets Egg plan

4. Skipping the clomid (my EWCM was practically non-existant last month), maintaining the 40+TTC mega-vitamin regimen I started last month, and of course 200mg prometrium twice a day after O

5. RELAX! This is the hardest part. My VIP sub. at FF expires today and I'm not renewing it - It just feeds my obsession. I'll still be charting there but without the VIP there is much less to obsess over. Oh and I don't want to test until 15 days after O - one day after missed AF, which is what I did for my first two!

I'll still be lurking (I'm so bad about posting, sorry). FX for all of you still waiting for your BFPs - I hope to see lots of good news!

Me (42) DH (43), Catholic Mom to DD (11), DS (6), DS (1)

Expecting #4 in May 2014

Old 03-31-2010, 02:48 PM

I asked dh last night if he had any intuition when I'd get pg again and he said; "You'll be pg by July." I wonder if he realizes July should have been our due date. I didn't get pg after my first mc by my due date, so I am really hoping to this time.

Also, does anyone else feel this way? I feel like time is just flying by. I mean like I am living by af date and O date and next af, and sometimes I feel like I'm neglecting the things I do have in my life. Well, not really neglecting them, but if I think about May 1 as being my next af date, the rest of my family will be a month older too. It's hard to explain. I wish I could find a happy medium with ttc and not obsessing and wishing time away so I can get started with the next cycle, and enjoying my family.

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

Old 03-31-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
I asked dh last night if he had any intuition when I'd get pg again and he said; "You'll be pg by July." I wonder if he realizes July should have been our due date. I didn't get pg after my first mc by my due date, so I am really hoping to this time.

Also, does anyone else feel this way? I feel like time is just flying by. I mean like I am living by af date and O date and next af, and sometimes I feel like I'm neglecting the things I do have in my life. Well, not really neglecting them, but if I think about May 1 as being my next af date, the rest of my family will be a month older too. It's hard to explain. I wish I could find a happy medium with ttc and not obsessing and wishing time away so I can get started with the next cycle, and enjoying my family.
I have no advice. I have tons of hugs and love for you. Stay strong... do your best to enhoy your family... keep praying. That's all I can say.

Although I am ttc I am not in your position yet. This is just our 1st cycle. I started with very high hopes.... it took a little bit to get pg with my 1st but we were actually trying to avoid (he would pull out I didn't have insurance for birth control and didn't realize I could get it at health dept.) Ds it was the only 1 time we had sex that month and dd was just 4 months. I think I had had 2 perfect cycles at that point already and I was ebf. while I was on mirena I had 2 confirmed chemical pregnancies....

so my hopes were high because I seem to be fertile as feck. So far I really believe I am pg but those bfn's first thing in the morning sure are downers. I'm not gonna test til sat and see what happens. If that is a bfn then I think I will test tues. Tues should be 1 week 1 day after missed af. So we'll see.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:58 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Excuse me! I have an announcement to make!!

I would like to nominate Mae for the position of Official One Cheerleader. Will anyone second this motion?

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
"You'll be pg by July."
I like your DH!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
Excuse me! I have an announcement to make!!

I would like to nominate Mae for the position of Official One Cheerleader. Will anyone second this motion?
Psh Im just hoping some of my baby dust rubs off. As much as yall will hate it Id love to see yall miserable from morning sickness by summer

Old 03-31-2010, 06:48 PM

we need a cheerleader for sure. Hows the MS treating you Mae?

Well 7dpo today and I had the lightest pink spotting yesterday evening - barely visible, but there nonetheless. Never had this before - even with my first pregnancy. My skin looks terrible (worse than other months), but other than that all symptoms are very like the last few months which were BFN.

Mommytoallh I definitely feel like time is flying by - month after month or cycle after cycle - I bet time will slow down enormously when we are all pregnant though.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:53 PM

Only got MS in mornings now, if I get up before 7am. Today I didnt get sick at all!

Plus my bladder infection that had me doubled over in pain on monday is pretty much gone.

So right now I am just enjoying it... I am 16 weeks now and feeling some strong movement. Cant wait to let you all know the results of my ultrasound in May!

And no... time doesnt slow down. Not yet at least. Im amazed I am as far as I am...

Maybe its sticking around here that keeps it moving though... going through the emotions with all of you through BFNs and BFPs and diagnoseses of all sorts...

Old 03-31-2010, 08:29 PM

Spotting but def not full blown af.... not sure what to think... until I get full blown heavy bleeding and cramps I won't count it as af. My periods off bc are absolutely deblitating super heavy flow cramps that make u puke they hurt so bad so until I get that I'm going to say I'm in the running still for a bfp soon.

User Tag List