*~*~April Obsess and Test~*~* - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 80 Old 03-31-2010, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Testing every day from 1dpo will not make me pregnant and saying that will not stop me from doing so
FertilityFriend will not randomly post a big red PREGNANT over my chart But its only tenth time I have looked today, you never know if they will add that as a feature!
Evap lines are evil But I secretly hope for them just to have that second line on a test
I do not have TTC on my mind 24/7 Sometimes I think about what it will be like when we succeed!

We love cheap tests.
We love buying tests in bulk.
We have spent more on tests this cycle than we care to admit anywhere outside of this forum.

That twinge? Oh that could be implantation!
Am I nauseated or is it just that food I ate earlier?
Hello body? Could you just give me a definite sign?!

If you have ever even thought any of these comments, or something similar, this is where you can come to share. Post your tests to be scrutinized, whine about how long it is to get from 3dpo when you have your ovulation confirmed to 7dpo when you promised yourself you would wait to test.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#2 of 80 Old 03-31-2010, 10:49 PM - Thread Starter

Should I start up a list of when everyone gets their bfps again?

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 AM

I posted this in nursing Mamas but thought I should post here too because I did obsess and test. Today I tested at what I believe is 9DPO and my test looks like this:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/DSCN2438.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...DSCN2439-1.jpg

Very faint line came up after about 3 minutes....could I be pregnant or is it evaporation line? It is blue like the other line......

Jaime, SAHM to Autumn Jane 10/07 and Alexander 12/10

#4 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 AM

Wilde, I really, really hope you get a BFP, but after what I have read on this forum, I have come to not trust blue dye at all, especially early. Do you have any FRER? Anyway, for you regardless!

Mae, I will be here this month! I think we have some pretty well timed BD. Only 6dpo right now and holding off until Sunday at 9dpo to test. I have 3 pink wrapper FRER and one EPT digi and my longest LP since starting to chart has been 13 days, so I am hoping for a BFP by Tuesday or Wednesday latest. If nothing, we are on to the next month. I am so sick of stark white tests!!! I pee on OPKs just to see two pink lines....sad, yes? But I still do it! LOL

#5 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter

Yeah, I unfortunately dont trust blue dye even if it comes up in the time limit (seen too many women crushed by false positives, more often than real positives)

so go out and get yourself a good pink dye test and that will not lie to you!

#6 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Yeah, I unfortunately dont trust blue dye even if it comes up in the time limit (seen too many women crushed by false positives, more often than real positives)

so go out and get yourself a good pink dye test and that will not lie to you!
I just took a Clearblue easy digital and it came up "Pregnant"!!! Should I believe it now or are those tests iffy too? Do I need to take a FRER just to be safe? I cannot believe this is happening

#7 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 12:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildecat View Post
I just took a Clearblue easy digital and it came up "Pregnant"!!! Should I believe it now or are those tests iffy too? Do I need to take a FRER just to be safe? I cannot believe this is happening
nope those are good! congrats!

#8 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 12:43 PM

Wilde!!! Congratulations! I hope I get a BFP at 9dpo too!!

#9 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
nope those are good! congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
Wilde!!! Congratulations! I hope I get a BFP at 9dpo too!!
I hope you do too!!!!!

#10 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 06:14 PM

!!!!! YAY wildecat!!!! I will be 9dpo tomorrow lol...it would be WONDERFUL if i could test and it be pos in the am but i really have my doubts lol....but i am REALLY PULLING FOR A BFP!!! HMMMM i see a trip to the store tomorrow in my future along with FMU being saved for until i get back...thank God I only live a couple miles from a wal mart lol and i get a 10% discount on my tests so will probably give in a buy a couple of boxes lol...

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#11 of 80 Old 04-01-2010, 08:40 PM

yay wilde congrats!!!

what you guyst think of my chart. I have intentionally not put BD days on there...

But when is O? I didn't chart before the date you see because just had an early MC, and I was still in denial about needing to chart. (you can see the last neg blood test was when numbers were back at 0)

We weren't trying just things happened this cycle (I had wanted to take a break for a little bit).

Anyways even if I put in earlier temps it still gives me the dotted cross hairs, and right where they are at. I am normally a CD 15 and 15 day LP... so I think FF is off by a day or two on O.

What do you think?
and lol I didn't chart today my kids lost my thermometer.. ugh
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c0fa4

Mama to a zoo!
#12 of 80 Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 PM

Amanda, I'm no chart expert, but I'd guess CD14 as O day? My first cycle temping, I started only a couple days before O myself, but I still got solid crosshairs and when I had a temp rise like yours on CD14, FF counted it as my O day.

AFM, I have no willpower. I POAS this morning at 7dpo. Wtf? Of course BFN and I only succeeded in disgusting myself b/c now I'm down to one digi and two FRER. But on the positive, I went to the grocery store this morning and resisted buying more, so here's hoping that keeps me from testing until Sunday or Monday. What I need is a safe that only DH has the combination to!! Seriously!

#13 of 80 Old 04-02-2010, 02:06 PM

Okay, so i know totally crazy but i just used SMU and got a VERY VERY VERY faint + and it looks JUST like my first one i took after my trigger shot. (and i already know the trigger shot is out because i've tested neg 2 days in a row 5dpo and 6dpo.) I'm 9dpo now and so i'm going to try to give it until sunday or monday before i test again lol...okay so we all know i won't stop testing now and I REALLY hope it just keeps getting more obvious so i can move on to my FRER's (i dont wanna waste them lol) I'll probably test again later tonight if i get a chance. we are going to my SIL's dad's house tonight for game night so maybe i should just wait until in the morning. Then i'll be able to suprise DH tomorrow before our easter hunt....okay, so i'm trying not to obsess over this faint pos...but i really think that this is our cycle and i don't think it's an evap line since it came up in the time limit!!! Okay, now to go stair at it some more before time to pu DD from school!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#14 of 80 Old 04-02-2010, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

pic?!

#15 of 80 Old 04-02-2010, 02:30 PM

the only thing i have is my camera on my phone right now and i can't get good pictures but i'll go ahead and post some once i get them up loaded onto my computer...(which i'm in the process of doimg right now lol)

#16 of 80 Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM

oh yes we need a pic.

LOL I thought ) was cd 14 or 15 cannot remember. Haha I guess we'll see if anything happens this month.

Mama to a zoo!
#17 of 80 Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM

okay these are horrible but i'm trying with what i've got lol

this is today's 9dpo not inverted

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/.../9dpo/9dpo.jpg

this is the one from my trigger shot day

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...yoftrigger.jpg

this is 9dpo inverted

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...gnancytest.jpg

i can see it in person but i really can't tell in the pictures...at least i've had fun testing if nothing else comes out of it

#18 of 80 Old 04-03-2010, 12:14 AM

Mae- I Think it'd be cool if you want to do a list of when people get +. You're awesome. How's baby?

brichole- I am sorry but really can't tell a thing from those pics. Maybe others will have better luck.

lawmama- good luck testing!

wildecat- congratulations again!

turnquia- DK I need to look one more time at your chart, but I would put either the peak day (last day of EW before rise) or the day after as O day. So FF may be right.

AM (X posted in the Nursing TTC thread) Boring just waiting to finish AF on CD4 here. No fun, really. I am considering not even testing anymore, just waiting to see if my temps stay up for like 9 months... well, at least 18 days. Maybe 15, that would be 3 days past my top LP. No wait, maybe if temp is still up on 12dpo... Or I could test on 11dpo, that's when I got a BFP with my son. Hey, 10dpo should be accurate for those 5-6 day before your period tests, right?

LOL! Well now you know my train of thinking. Who knows what I'll do, but won't read too much into any one squinter from here on. At the very least, though, I am going to wait longer to test, cause it's just going to be BFN for sure before 10-11 dpo. It has always been so for me. And why do that to me. In fact, I feel the burn so bad right now from last month, I am sorely tempted to just see if my temps stay up past 11 days and test if so... Whatever. I'll figure it out. Hmm, maybe this post belongs in the test and obsess forum... Hehe.

(Obviously I thought I needed to post it here too, so I did)

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#19 of 80 Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
How's baby?
Growing lol... my little turnip. (around 5 inches head to butt and weighs around 5 oz. now )

Still feeling kicks every now and again... daily but not strong enough to play guess-the-body-part yet. Cant wait for that!

#20 of 80 Old 04-03-2010, 04:19 PM

Awww. So great. Keep us posted! I am going today to visit my SIL and new 3 month old nephew. First time I will see him in person! I know it's going to feed my baby fever. Lol.

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#21 of 80 Old 04-03-2010, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

If you wanna see belly pics I have an album in my profile on here of them!

#22 of 80 Old 04-03-2010, 04:51 PM

Oh hey can u all look at my chart one more time and tell me what you think ? Its SHOCKING that's for sure

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c0fa4

Mama to a zoo!
#23 of 80 Old 04-03-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
If you wanna see belly pics I have an album in my profile on here of them!
Mae, your belly sure is growing! I love to watch baby bumps grow and yours is fabulous! Also, I love the pic of you and DF from when he got home! That is just so What a beautiful picture!

#24 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 08:42 AM

Ok, ladies, I am shaking as I type this....I am pretty sure I got a fainter than faint BFP this morning at 9DPO. I am not the type to usually be able to see faint lines, but I saw this one. I pulled out my BFN from yesterday and I didn't see *anything* so I am pretty sure I just got my BFP....omg I am so excited, but trying not to get too jazzed until I show you all and see if you can see it. I am not sure if you will be able to see it in my cell phone pic, but I am already holding my pee for the next 4 hours and I will be peeing on another stick later today. OMG, OMG, OMG can I get opinions please?!?! DH even said he saw it...omg, I need your help, squinters!!!

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6681

(and inverted)
http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6682

And b/c I have no self control, I peed on my EPT digi with SMU
http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=6686

#25 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 09:18 AM

I see it!!! COngrats!!!!

LOL I gotta post my tests from yesterday and this morning. I got a super dark bfp for 8dpo... haha and this morning less than 24 hours later at 9dpo its even darker. Haha I'm betting on multiples at this point! EEK!

Mama to a zoo!
#26 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 AM

Amanda, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can see it (well besides DH) ;joy

And BIG congrats on your BFP! Looks like April is a good month already!!!

#27 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 PM

Wow you guys! This is awesome! CONGRATULATIONS you two!

Mae- I peeked... such a cute belly!

AM Well the hopeful is setting in. Especially seeing how April is such a good month already for BFP's! Nice Easter surprises! Yay! For me the breaking point of getting hopeful about the next cycle seems to be as AF ends, which for me is today. And my usual breaking point for the testing and obsessing to begin is 7dpo. But if I let myself test once i go crazy! So if I have a chance this month, I hope to hold out to at least 10dpo... Here's hoping!

#28 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 04:44 PM

Forgot to add that seeing my nephew yesterday was so cool. And yes, holding the little teeny wobbler who couldn't quite hold up his head even sparked my baby lust. As if it wasn't already stoked. Sooo I am sitting here trying not to order some IC OPks...

#29 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 04:47 PM

When i get home i'll have my BFP ready to post (it's on my computer but i'm on my mom's computer right now) I'm soooooo excited!!!! I knew i wasn't completely going crazy this month lol....so now this leaves me due around my DD's birthday!!!! I think she'll freak if i have one on her birthday!!!

#30 of 80 Old 04-04-2010, 08:04 PM

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...4/untitled.jpg

This is the FRER from this morning and then i took a CB digi this afternoon around 3 and it said "PREGNANT" so i guess now we just wait until i can get into the doctor and PRAY this is a sticky bean!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page