Karen, Congratulations!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#302 of 312 Old 04-29-2010, 02:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
YAY Karen Congrats!

AFM: I had a Doc appointment today and I got prescribed progesterone as well as baby aspirin and have a crapload of bloodwork to do!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

#303 of 312 Old 04-29-2010, 03:21 AM

OK! I just read back my posts from the last time I got pg...and it was 12DPO! I feel so much better now! I thought that I had gotten a BFP at 9/10 DPO..but I didn't! I feel more confident now that I might still get a BFP tomorrow or any day after that! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
#304 of 312 Old 04-29-2010, 03:58 PM

Congrats Karen! And hang in there everyone else... we'll make it!

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#305 of 312 Old 04-29-2010, 11:31 PM

Oh my gosh karen I'm soooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) I told my husband about you and he's really excited too! I was really pulling for you this month. I'd like to think that all of us TTC ladies played a part in your BFP! haha. You are an inspiration for all of us... If we REALLY REALLY REALLY want it bad enough it will happen when the time is right. :-) Sticky bean dust headed your way!!!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#306 of 312 Old 04-30-2010, 07:14 AM

Thanks you guys

I still cant believe it, im just praying that it sticks around, but im pretty sure its normal to feel nervous this early on.

I cant wait to see your BFPs rolling in!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#307 of 312 Old 04-30-2010, 09:21 PM

I am so frustrated right now. I picked up my clomid prescription last night and they shorted me 5 pills so I went back this afternoon and they said that the doctor wrote the quantity as 5 on the prescription that was faxed over and I was like "I know but the instructions say to take 2 a day for 5 days." I used to work in a pharmacy and no pharmacist worth a dinky doo would read instructions that call for 10 pills and only fill it for 5. They should have called my doctor and cleared it up the minute they read it. Whatever, they suck.

So they said they would call the doc for a refill and, longer story short, they didn't get a response from my doc so now I don't have enough pills to make it through the weekend and I have no way to get in touch with my doctor so I guess this cycle is a bust. Grrr!

I am going to try calling my GP tomorrow morning and see if he will prescribe it to me.

I hate being stressed out. I think this on top of finals has made me go around the bend.

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

#308 of 312 Old 04-30-2010, 11:16 PM

Oh no Kristin!! That is horrible!! I hope your GP is able to help you!!! Isn't there anything else you could do? Could you just start the clomid a day late so it will last through until Monday? I don't know anything about it but that's just a suggestion... Good luck!!! I hope you get it figured out!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#309 of 312 Old 05-01-2010, 10:57 AM

I started it Thursday night because I assumed it would be an easy problem to fix at the pharmacy.

BUT!

I went back to the pharmacy last night and talked to the pharmacist about it and she asked me to wait just a moment then came around the front with a bottle of pills and told me to put them in my purse and make sure my doctor called in the prescription on Monday!

Yay for nice people!

#310 of 312 Old 05-01-2010, 12:21 PM

Aww wow that's great Kristin!!! That's so nice of her to do that. Maybe all that good luck will carry over into this cycle and finally give you your BFP! :-) I'm crossing my fingers for that.

AFM, I find myself feeling very nervous about getting pregnant now. This is our first cycle where we are actively TTC and I'm starting to think about how hard it'll be to be pregnant (which my body doesn't handle particularly well) with a 1 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.... and then what it'll be like with a newborn baby and a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old.... Like am I getting in over my head? I know we would be fine, but do we want to be just fine?... maybe we should wait a few months until we're a little more confident... I'm so frustrated because we've been wanting to TTC for almost 6 months now but weren't able to for other reasons.... Now we can, but I'm starting to get cold feet.... Part of me wants to enjoy the summer with my kids and husband before getting pregnant since I know I get horrible morning sickness for the first 14-17 weeks.... And I feel I owe it to the kids I already have to give them an enjoyable summer... *sigh* I don't know. My feelings change about it every 5 minutes. If anyone has any advice/insight into this please feel free to give it. I know we'd be blessed with a baby at any point in time. And we'd be NOTHING but happy to get pregnant ASAP. But maybe we should plan a little more this pregnancy (my other 2 were planned, but not very well thought out... and as much as I love my kids to death and I have and will give them the world, life would've been a little easier if we'd waited just a bit longer to have them... at least until ONE of us had graduated from school. lol. But then I wouldn't have the wonderful, amazing kids I have now. And I'm so happy for that. So should I just let it go, have sex whenever we want and just see what happens? Maybe I should quit charting and taking OPKs and that way it's leaving it up to God and taking some of the "control" out of my hands... aghhh I feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions.) Well, any insight is MORE than welcome here. Thanks Ladies! Hope you have a great Saturday!! :-)

#311 of 312 Old 05-01-2010, 12:25 PM

I don't have any children so no real insight to share but I do want to give you a hug

#312 of 312 Old 05-01-2010, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Stop! New thread here

Anjuli, SAHM to B (5-20-2008) and Wife to B (6-28-2006)
EDD 1/14/2011

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page