**TTC in our 20's April** - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 312 Old 04-11-2010, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok tell me why I read this and instantly thought of the O I used in my last post about "the big O" =orgasm. haha! I was like, huh???
lol don't feel bad I thought the same at first

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#122 of 312 Old 04-11-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok tell me why I read this and instantly thought of the O I used in my last post about "the big O" =orgasm. haha! I was like, huh???
How do do you now I didn't mean both? lol

I got a positive OPK on the 8th and we DTD on the 6th, 8th and 9th so I am hoping we are good. I have to take a break from the Clomid next month so I am really hoping it took this month

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

#123 of 312 Old 04-11-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
oh yea... me too on the dreams... Does anybody else actually... you know... during the dreams? Cuz I actually have the big O during those types of dreams. haha. And fortunately or unfortunately, it's hardly ever with my husband... lol. I feel bad saying that! Usually it's with either some random stranger who stays faceless the entire dream or it's with someone I know but is from my past and who I never talk to anymore... Anyway, just wanted to chime in on my dream experiences. haha. :-) Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful Saturday with their families!
Yes to all of this!

Ugh, another WEEK to wait...I'm dying here!!!

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#124 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 04:30 AM

I just keep imagining babies & baby things all day long..!!!
Actually I see toddler age alot more too..!

Me (22) + DH (24) -- Waiting for baby #1
#125 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 09:29 AM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Jo
Date: 3/12
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b49ed
Where are you in your cycle: CD14
Appointments: Nope
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: Yesterday, FF gave me crosshairs at CD10, and I laughed out loud. They went away when I put today's (lower) temp in. Hoping to O today. Not much else to report.

Jo - WOHM to E 12/26/10, Wife to SAHD DH.

cd.gifslingboy.giftoddler.gifbelly.gif

#126 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 AM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Krys
Date: 4/12
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetmama261
Where are you in your cycle: 9DPO
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: I have nausea, sore boobs which seem to be getting bigger, my pants are fitting tighter, peeing all the time, tired all the time
Testing: Did this morning but BFN!
Thoughts: I go between feeling really positive about this cycle and really negative about it. On the plus my temps have continued to stay WELL above my coverline on FF and they have been very consistant so I`m hoping that`s a good thing

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

#127 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 11:15 AM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Erica
Date: 3/12
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/EricaRN
Where are you in your cycle: CD17 (2-3DPO)
Appointments: initial interview with a homebirth midwife on Wednesday! :-)
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: I had to fudge my temps from CD1-CD12 haha. I didnt temp during that time since it was AF, but not FF wont give me crosshairs because I o'd much earlier than was expecting and had no early temps for it to go off off. I used my normal coverline and then just fudged in those temps. Once I did that it easily gave me Crosshairs. However, I believe I O'd CD 15 not CD14 because I had O pain and MUCH darker OPKs than the day before. Honestly, it could be either, but my gut says CD15. Heck I'm just happy I O'd at all, let alone CD 14-15. This might actually be a normal cycle for me!!! :-) Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#128 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 AM

Krys, what kind of tests are you using? I got a BFP at 9dpo with the pink wrapper FRER (super, super faint) and FMU and a positive digi that same day with SMU (ept brand). How long is your usual LP?

Erica, yay for meeting with a HB midwife! I hope she's awesome! You will be going for a HBA2C right? I just finished Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and it is amazing!! I am really trying to prepare myself mentally and psychologically for this birth (which I thought I did with DS, but I think I will be one hundred times more prepared this go round ).

Jo, at you lol at FF. I'm on my phone and didn't click your chart link b/c it would take forever to load and maybe erase this message, so I can't see it but I'm giggling at the thought. How is your BD timing if you O today?

#129 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 11:51 AM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Jasmine
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/OJazzy1
Where are you in your cycle: 3DPO
Appointments: N/A
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Not for a while yet.
Thoughts: Did PLENTY of BDing so I guess we'll see. I am trying to gear my mind to not obsessing about it and waiting longer this time to test just hate to be disappointed.

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#130 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
Jo, at you lol at FF. I'm on my phone and didn't click your chart link b/c it would take forever to load and maybe erase this message, so I can't see it but I'm giggling at the thought. How is your BD timing if you O today?
CD10 was too early to be reasonable, I thought. Because I knew the O date was wrong, we didn't stop BDing just because I got crosshairs- so our chances will be better if I O today, though they weren't too bad before. Here's hoping O comes soon!

And, yes, I actually laughed out loud. DH heard me & had to come in & see what I was looking at on the computer. I tried to explain why FF was all wrong, but I think I just confused him.

#131 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 02:04 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Kristin
Chart: N/A
Where are you in your cycle: 2-3 DPO
Testing: Not until the 23rd.
Thoughts: Really happy to have actually ovulated this month. Trying to keep my stress level low even though I am coming up on finals time at school.

#132 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Krys, what kind of tests are you using? I got a BFP at 9dpo with the pink wrapper FRER (super, super faint) and FMU and a positive digi that same day with SMU (ept brand). How long is your usual LP?

Erica, yay for meeting with a HB midwife! I hope she's awesome! You will be going for a HBA2C right? I just finished Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and it is amazing!! I am really trying to prepare myself mentally and psychologically for this birth (which I thought I did with DS, but I think I will be one hundred times more prepared this go round ).

I'm just using a dollar store cheapie test. My last LP was 16 days and it seems this cycle is going to be going the same way!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

#133 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 06:30 PM

Ah. Ok, then it's probably just too early (not that I didn't test early too ). I'm just saying don't be discouraged by BFNs this early. Even though I got my BFP at 9dpo, my normal LP was 12-13 days, so it was really only a few days before missed period. And I think dollar store cheapies have a good rep so you get your BFP soon!

#134 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 07:36 PM

Monday Check-In: April 12th
Name: Tara
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/128814
Where are you in your cycle: I believe about 11 DPO
Appointments: April 30th I go in for a pap smear and to discuss my previous miscarriage again.
Symptoms if they apply: Sore BBs, cramping off and on. That's about it.
Testing: Not until the 16th.
Thoughts: I lied on FF and said I got a positive OPK on April 1st (the day it says I O'd) because if I put that it was negative (which it was) it gives me an O date of 2 days later which doesn't make ANY sense looking at any of my previous charts. My coverline would be 97.7 and that is much to high of a coverline for me. My chart looks so much prettier this way right now!

This week better hurry up! If I'm not pregnant, I want to be a lot more proactive next cycle...I'm gonna take herbs every day and everything (I did that when I got pregnant last time as well so I think it worked! ).

Anyone testing around the 16th like me?? (that is if AF doesn't show before that!)

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#135 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Ah. Ok, then it's probably just too early (not that I didn't test early too ). I'm just saying don't be discouraged by BFNs this early. Even though I got my BFP at 9dpo, my normal LP was 12-13 days, so it was really only a few days before missed period. And I think dollar store cheapies have a good rep so you get your BFP soon!
Thanks I hope so too! I'll test closer to the end of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Monday Check-In: April 12th
Name: Tara
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/128814
Where are you in your cycle: I believe about 11 DPO
Appointments: April 30th I go in for a pap smear and to discuss my previous miscarriage again.
Symptoms if they apply: Sore BBs, cramping off and on. That's about it.
Testing: Not until the 16th.
Thoughts: I lied on FF and said I got a positive OPK on April 1st (the day it says I O'd) because if I put that it was negative (which it was) it gives me an O date of 2 days later which doesn't make ANY sense looking at any of my previous charts. My coverline would be 97.7 and that is much to high of a coverline for me. My chart looks so much prettier this way right now!

This week better hurry up! If I'm not pregnant, I want to be a lot more proactive next cycle...I'm gonna take herbs every day and everything (I did that when I got pregnant last time as well so I think it worked! ).

Anyone testing around the 16th like me?? (that is if AF doesn't show before that!)

I'll test on the 16th with ya if you want!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)

#136 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendork View Post
Monday Check-In:
Name: Kristin
Chart: N/A
Where are you in your cycle: 2-3 DPO
Testing: Not until the 23rd.
Thoughts: Really happy to have actually ovulated this month. Trying to keep my stress level low even though I am coming up on finals time at school.
Hey! We're cycle buddies this month!! :-) When are you gonna start testing? I dont think there's much of a way I'm pg this month (which is good since this is our last month of TTA) but there's a possibility so I may test with ya! And even if I don't it's exciting that we're cycle buddies. haha.

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#137 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 11:07 PM

I have read all of Ina May Gaskin's books. She is actually how I found Mothering. In the back of Spiritual Midwifery there is a reference section that lists the magazine. Just found it last Fall. Wish I would have had Mothering through my first two pregnancies. Although I strongly believe that Ina May's books are the soul of inspiration for my natural hospital VBAC with DS. Without her books I don't think I could have believed in myself as much as I did. If you haven't read any of her books, they're a must.

living with alopecia universalis (google it), learning alongside my children DD 2003blahblah.gif DS 2007fencing.gifDD 2011jog.gif

#138 of 312 Old 04-12-2010, 11:14 PM

Monday Check-In:
Name: Vic
Date: 4/12/10
Chart: none
Where are you in your cycle: CD 13
Appointments: no
Symptoms if they apply: EWCM
Testing: not till the TWW
Thoughts: not sure where in my cycle I am supposed to BD every other day? I DTD yesterday and the day before so I will probably try again tomorrow. I have been considering using OPK's since I don't chart, but I don't really understand how they work. I also have O pain about 14 days after AF, so I figured I can wing it. Thoughts or suggestions???????

living with alopecia universalis (google it), learning alongside my children DD 2003blahblah.gif DS 2007fencing.gifDD 2011jog.gif

#139 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Hey! We're cycle buddies this month!! :-) When are you gonna start testing? I dont think there's much of a way I'm pg this month (which is good since this is our last month of TTA) but there's a possibility so I may test with ya! And even if I don't it's exciting that we're cycle buddies. haha.
Everything is better with a buddy! I am going to wait until the 23rd to test. Since I am using progesterone AF won't show up on its own so its going to be a very long TWW.

#140 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendork View Post
Everything is better with a buddy! I am going to wait until the 23rd to test. Since I am using progesterone AF won't show up on its own so its going to be a very long TWW.
I am using progesterone as well.

When will you stop the progesterone pills? I was wondering about the same thing. With my m/c last month, I didn't start bleeding until I stopped the progesterone. Ugh. So how do I know when I should stop taking it? What are you doing if you don't mind me asking!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#141 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetmama26 View Post

I'll test on the 16th with ya if you want!

Good deal!!!!!!!!!!

for us both (and everyone else too!)

#142 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 10:26 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Becky
Date: April 13
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/brunetta
Where are you in your cycle: CD19
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: sore nipples, strange dreams, fatigue, pressure in lower abdomen
Testing: I'm testing Friday 4/16 at 8dpo, and then will probably continue to test over the next couple days after that.
Thoughts: I'm not sure how I feel about this cycle, as it's my first TTC. So, we'll see. I've been told that we've BD'ed at good times though.

TTC since April '10 - Cycle 1
#143 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 12:22 PM

My late Check-In:
Name: Kate
Date: 4/13
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/kmacinnis
Where are you in your cycle: CD13
Symptoms if they apply: Um, EWCM, some pings a couple days ago.. just waiting to O now. Thought I might get crosshairs today in FF but no luck
Testing: Nope.
Thoughts: I'm feeling good about this cycle because I actually got EWCM yesterday for the first time since coming off the pill, I just hope my luteal plase is more than 8-10 days this time. We've been BDing every day since CD8 and while it's been fun, I'd like to know that I O'd soon so that there's a little less pressure and I can start feeling confident about our timing. I just fret a little because it seems my temps are all over the place right now :/

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
#144 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
I am using progesterone as well.

When will you stop the progesterone pills? I was wondering about the same thing. With my m/c last month, I didn't start bleeding until I stopped the progesterone. Ugh. So how do I know when I should stop taking it? What are you doing if you don't mind me asking!
This is my second month using progesterone (I was so MAD last month because my doctor was out of town for spring break and the doctor that I spoke with instead wouldn't give me a script for it even though I used it the month before, and of course I got my period before my doctor got back ion town.)
Last time I took several pregnancy tests that came up negative and I wan't having any symptom so I stopped taking the progesterone on CD33 or so. If I had been having symptoms I would have insisted on a blood test first.

Also the first month I used the progesterone pills as vaginal suppositories but this month I am using a progesterone gel. I much prefer the gel but my insurance doesn't cover it and it is very expensive

#145 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 03:45 PM

Okay, I'm due to start on the 20th I guess....anyone want to obsess with me until then? I'm SO tempted to use the early test I bought...like this weekend.

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#146 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerette View Post
My late Check-In:
Name: Kate
Date: 4/13
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/kmacinnis
Where are you in your cycle: CD13
Symptoms if they apply: Um, EWCM, some pings a couple days ago.. just waiting to O now. Thought I might get crosshairs today in FF but no luck
Testing: Nope.
Thoughts: I'm feeling good about this cycle because I actually got EWCM yesterday for the first time since coming off the pill, I just hope my luteal plase is more than 8-10 days this time. We've been BDing every day since CD8 and while it's been fun, I'd like to know that I O'd soon so that there's a little less pressure and I can start feeling confident about our timing. I just fret a little because it seems my temps are all over the place right now :/
Are you vaginally or orally temping? I orally temped my first month and my temps were ALL OVER the place. Then I found out that if you're a mouth breather at night then your oral temps wont be accurate. Anyway, I switched to vaginally temping and have had very consistent numbers all the way along. Good luck!!

#147 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 04:59 PM

Tara yes fingers crossed for us both! I hope its our month, and all those others who are waiting too!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)

#148 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 05:19 PM

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b49ed

Sigh. I laughed too soon. On Sunday, FF said I O'd on CD10 - in my mind, way too early, and with a coverline way too low. Sunday & Monday my temps dropped, and Monday the crosshairs disappeared. "That's more like it!" I thought.

My temp was up this morning, and the crosshairs are back at CD10. Does that sound early to anyone else, considering I usually O between days 12-14? Also, this is the lowest my coverline has ever been, and I don't usually have temps below the coverline, and right now, 2 of 5 post-O temps are below the coverline.

Based on past cycles, I thought it was more likely that I O'd yesterday. I suppose it doesn't matter, because BDing wasn't too bad either way. I suppose this is the consequence of refusing to buy OPKs! And, another irony: I was convinced last cycle was our last chance for a 2010 due date. This early O date puts my theoretical due date at Dec 30

Anyone know if CD10 is *too* early to O? Do you agree with FF's O date on my chart? TIA!

#149 of 312 Old 04-13-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulJo View Post
My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b49ed

Sigh. I laughed too soon. On Sunday, FF said I O'd on CD10 - in my mind, way too early, and with a coverline way too low. Sunday & Monday my temps dropped, and Monday the crosshairs disappeared. "That's more like it!" I thought.

My temp was up this morning, and the crosshairs are back at CD10. Does that sound early to anyone else, considering I usually O between days 12-14? Also, this is the lowest my coverline has ever been, and I don't usually have temps below the coverline, and right now, 2 of 5 post-O temps are below the coverline.

Based on past cycles, I thought it was more likely that I O'd yesterday. I suppose it doesn't matter, because BDing wasn't too bad either way. I suppose this is the consequence of refusing to buy OPKs! And, another irony: I was convinced last cycle was our last chance for a 2010 due date. This early O date puts my theoretical due date at Dec 30

Anyone know if CD10 is *too* early to O? Do you agree with FF's O date on my chart? TIA!
I don't think its too early to O I know a few women who O on Cycle day 10 sometimes! Good luck with a BFP this month!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)

#150 of 312 Old 04-14-2010, 03:59 AM

My very late check-in (its wednesday in OZ)
Name: Karen
Date: 14.4.10
Cycle Day: CD18
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/kaz
Testing: OPK positive yesterday at 11am, I took another one at 3pm and it was negative??? Wondering if I its false pos?? Only time will tell
Symptoms: O pain for last few days
Thoughts: Well i am already convinced that this cycle is not mine, so im planning my attack for august when we can resume TTC. Starting with appointment with gyno in july and I will probably begin taking herbs in june or july. Im thinking with DH sa results questionable we will need to repeat the test and possibly try IUI. I know I can fall pregnant, clearly I have two naturally conceived babies, I just never thought it would take this long!!
Im also looking for some positives to get me through all this.

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page