Mothering Forum banner

The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 4-11

6K views 198 replies 35 participants last post by  karmab 
#1 ·
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 4-11!!
To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting. {Threadkeeper- names in: Black are current as of: MARCH 28, names in: Navy are current as of March 22}

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O

AdalynsMama
AmyPDX
Avasmomm
CLH X3
DaddyM
finnegansmom
Hesperia
hollytheteacher
iheartmyfamily
jenniferadurham
karmab
Keria
lafemmedesfemmes
Lydiah
Maurine
MahnaMahna
maybe4babies
Mommaof 4
mommytoallh
MrsD08
MI_Dawn
mumma cop kaz
outerspacemama
OvenSeeksBun
Sarabravo
see_jane_slack
SML27
Spinnerette
sweetest77
Tanikit
Tear78
Twinklefae
unschoolinmom
Virginia884
WTHamI?

Waiting to Know (2ww)

•Adorkable•
Alesmama07
Aly22681
enigo
jenger
JonahRoo
Julie1014
KingsDaughter76
Kyamo
miriam_bat_avraham
Moonfireglow
myk
tigerlily1
Tulpen88
Vivica2

Waiting for Aunt Flo

lovebug

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

Waiting to be Ready

Blanca78
HulaJenn
libranbutterfly
Lousli
MrsMike
sleepingbeauty
SimplyRochelle
Stevi
Sweet.Bee

~PREGNANT~

April BFPs!!!!

shy
TheDivineMrsM
ema-adama
Apmama07
brichole1214

March BFPs!!!!!

BarefootGirl
NortheastSuperstar
YummyYumYumMama
theirmommy
Sobranna
February BFPs!!!!!

04Mom07
chainedangel
Demeter
grateful301
ilovemaine
jennmk13
kel32brown
Mumof3Nic
naturelady
quasar
smartycat
stellamiaposted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all TTCers on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or
another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

See less See more
#3 ·
you are so welcome, tear.

there was so much activity lately- please don't hesitate to let me know if you need to be moved somewhere. also- anyone who has a chart that isn't linked, let me know and i will add it!

#5 ·
just wanna stop by and say thanks for the new thread and i'll still be stalking everyone HEHE!!! There have been at least 4 or 5 BFP's today and i'm looking forward to more the rest of this month!!! YAY!!!!

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Yes!!!!

This just made my Easter!!! Congratulations and big, tearful hugs!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you for being my Cheerleader through out my 2ww! I really had just about given up hope!!! I'm still around and lurking and hoping that my vibes will rub off on everyone

#9 ·
OKay....here we go again!

Please move me to waiting to O!!! I am on CD 1
!

This is our first cycle after MC. And it's rather achey. I feel like my insides are going to fall out. EESH. But this is normal to me, so no worries or concerns. IF we do get pg this cycle our EDD will be Jan 9, 2010. Hopeful a little bit?!?!?! HAAHAH!

I haven't been chatting bc I've been boring for the past few weeks, and am looking forward to getting back in the game with you ladies! Hopefully all of us will be in the Jan '10 DDC together! YAY!

#11 ·
Thanks for the new thread! Could I please be moved to waiting to O?

I took last month off, and we are ready to start back up.

brichole1214 - congratulations!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!!

jenniferadurham - we are cycle buddies - today is CD1 for me too!

Hope everyone had a great weekend/Easter!

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
Just wanted to say thank you for being my Cheerleader through out my 2ww! I really had just about given up hope!!! I'm still around and lurking and hoping that my vibes will rub off on everyone

Awww, you are very welcome. I'm glad I was helpful.

Aly22681... It's your turn! I want to see a BFP from you in two weeks. Period. No exceptions!

#13 ·
Starting to feel like I should be in the WTF is going on category...

AF was due today...she's nowhere in sight but the test i took today was unreliable. it was a blue dye (i know i know but it was the ONLY one the store had). It was positive but only in the skinny-fake-false pos kind of way.

I am 100% walking my butt down to the drug store a few blocks from my house tomorrow to buy a FRER as long as AF doesn't show first thing in the am.

Of course it'll probably start 5 min after i buy the damn test....I just don't know

I literally keep flip flopping every 30 min weather or not I think I am preggo!

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
Starting to feel like I should be in the WTF is going on category...

AF was due today...she's nowhere in sight but the test i took today was unreliable. it was a blue dye (i know i know but it was the ONLY one the store had). It was positive but only in the skinny-fake-false pos kind of way.

I am 100% walking my butt down to the drug store a few blocks from my house tomorrow to buy a FRER as long as AF doesn't show first thing in the am.

Of course it'll probably start 5 min after i buy the damn test....I just don't know

I literally keep flip flopping every 30 min weather or not I think I am preggo!
Well, save your FMU so you can get better results! And I'll keep my toes crossed!!!

#15 ·
Well i am home after spending three wonderful days at the beach! And I am soooo happy that you got your BFP brichole1214

Now heres to many more BFPS this week!!

Im on CD10 and have started cramping, i havent temped yet and may get back into it tomorrow, or maybe not, do you ever get the feeling of being exhausted by the whole ttc thing?? I havent even bothered with any supplements either, mostly cos of nightwork and then being away. I took an opk today because of the cramps it had a second line but it wasnt positive, but i am wondering if i may O earlier than CD23 like last cycle fingers crossed. DH gets his SA results tomorrow but i am completely over the stress of TTC. My mum asked me today why I think im not falling pregnant and I felt like screaming at her, like seriously how do you answer such a stupid question!!

#16 ·
Thanks for the new thread.

Hollytheteacher that sounds really positive - hope you get a very clear line soon - keep testing

12dpo today and not feeling very positive. While I have had some signs that are different from normal cycles, I am also starting to get my usual signs that AF is on its way. I should know something by tomorrow though, but I won't be surprise if my temperature drops tomorrow. If not I will test tomorrow.

#17 ·
What is an anovulatory cycle? I didn't ovulate?

Hugs toevery bfps and those that feel that r stuck hanging upside down on this ttc roller coaster.

SO took the job in chicago. I decided not to move with him right away. That's a huge move for my kids... no family there... this is a hard time. If we can make it through this we will only be stronger for it. We talked about a lot of things and I am so happy I found this man. Sad that I won't be moving right away but that was my decision, I brought it up, I have to do what's right for my kids and not put them in complete shock.

So I will be lurking probably not posting. He is moving may 1st. I'll be going with him to help him settle since the kids r supposed to be with their dad that week. I will visit in june..if we can wait that long lol. Then decided when to move up there.

#18 ·
Holly that sounds promising though, more so the lack of AF than a positive blue dyd test, please test again!

I got yet another BFN today and even broke out my clear blue digi because I convinced myself that the ICs were a bad batch and didn't even have a test strip. Durr. I'm 12 DPO and my temp is climbing higher which annoys me since I know Af is on her way.
whatever tiny spotting I had yesterday is gone so now I'm in that limbo waiting for

Good luck to everyone testing today!

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDivineMrsM View Post
I'm sorry Holly

And
to Sara... the long-distance thing sounds hard, but it can be done.
Thanx... sadest thing is he will be so far away from the boys..
he will get them for summers and holidays though.

#24 ·
thanks ladies.

I think i might go buy a thermometer and start obsessively temping this cycle.

*sigh*

The thing is, if i do get pregnant this coming cycle it will ruin our January vacation plans but I feel like if i don't still try it will never happen ughhghghg I thought TTC was supposed to be fun and blissful and rainbows and butterflies lol.

please move to to waiting to o (which should be called "oh great SHE (af) came again unannounced")

#26 ·
I'm sorry Holly. It sounded hopeful.

I"m cautiously optimistic that my cycle is back to normal after the mirena. AF is completely gone, with no weird spotting or anything after it ended. I'm on vacation rigth now, but I think I'm going to start temping when i get back. I suppose it can't hurt to try!

Congrats to all of those now expecting December babies!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.