Symptoms Disappeared? does that mean I'm Not pregnant? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 04-14-2010, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(o'd on 4th or 6th) I am about 8 or 10dpo and I was having symptoms like a metallic taste in my mouth and VERY sore breasts and now they are starting to disappear, i have also had mild achy cramps since i O'd and sharp pains...thats also not too unsual. Im just curious if i WAS in fact preggo then would my symptoms to continue to worsen? Is this a sign that i am actually not preg? Has anyone ever had symptoms go away and had a BFP? I took a FRER today (not FMU) and it was a BFN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 04-14-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonade0828 View Post
(o'd on 4th or 6th) I am about 8 or 10dpo and I was having symptoms like a metallic taste in my mouth and VERY sore breasts and now they are starting to disappear, i have also had mild achy cramps since i O'd and sharp pains...thats also not too unsual. Im just curious if i WAS in fact preggo then would my symptoms to continue to worsen? Is this a sign that i am actually not preg? Has anyone ever had symptoms go away and had a BFP? I took a FRER today (not FMU) and it was a BFN
I got sore bbs and cramps in the 2ww all the time, pregnant or not. 8 or even 10 dpo is too early to count yourself out! Wait until AF is due (or at least give it a few more days) before testing again!!

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. ~Dylan Thomas

<3 LBM <3 AHM <3

#3 of 4 Old 04-14-2010, 09:04 PM

be patient. nothing you get is a 100% surefire sign of pregnancy except a reliable positive pregnancy test.

I get tender breasts almost every cycle... it was actually the cycle I didnt that I was pregnant.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#4 of 4 Old 04-15-2010, 09:50 AM

I was never lucky enough to get a bfp before 12 dpo and that was with my twins. The metallic taste could be from your vitamins, if you are taking them. I always had sore breasts during the 2ww as well. Like the other's said, be patient and good to yourself. Test again in a couple of days. Good luck!

Shawna!! DH Kevin, DD Kaelen (12) DS Drew (10), Sam and Jocelyn 11 months and TTC!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page