The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 18-24 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-23-2010, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grrr.. I tried to One Day Ship myself some pregnancy tests from Amazon.com but they won't mail them to Canada and Amazon.ca doesn't have them.

Canadians - where do you get your cheapies online? I can't get them from any stores around here.

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2010, 02:28 PM

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

So I tested for fun yesterday and I figured, eh, BFN, whatever. I looked at it today.. is this an evap? when I look closely, it's the same colour as the control line, but much much lighter..

Pic 1

Pic 1 invert

Pic 2

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
Old 04-23-2010, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
fm, that's totally normal when you are pushing out multiple eggs. your twins will be friends with tears triplets
Sounds like a party!!!

Spinnerette, looks positive to me!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 04-23-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Sounds like a party!!!

Spinnerette, looks positive to me!
OMGOMGOMG. I'm so jumpy and all over the place. I'm going to try not to drink anything today even though I have been so effin thirsty and test when I'm off work tonight. That was only 7 DPO yesterday! Does it make a difference that the test was sitting there all day yesterday and overnight? or is a BFP, a BFP, a BFP?

Old 04-23-2010, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
lol...I'm on my laptop in the car, but it looks like a line to me! If it was after the time limit, that complicates things but may still be valid. I've never had a $tree test have a pink line show up after the time limit, no matter how faint, nor how long it was when I pulled it out of the trash Anybody else see what I'm seeing?

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 04-23-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
lol...I'm on my laptop in the car, but it looks like a line to me! If it was after the time limit, that complicates things but may still be valid. I've never had a $tree test have a pink line show up after the time limit, no matter how faint, nor how long it was when I pulled it out of the trash Anybody else see what I'm seeing?
Is it a "dollar tree" one? That's interesting, I bought it at 711 up here in Canada. It's probably too early for a digital, huh?

Hubby can see it on his iPhone, so I think it should be visible on most monitors.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerette View Post
OMGOMGOMG. I'm so jumpy and all over the place. I'm going to try not to drink anything today even though I have been so effin thirsty and test when I'm off work tonight. That was only 7 DPO yesterday! Does it make a difference that the test was sitting there all day yesterday and overnight? or is a BFP, a BFP, a BFP?
I say BFP!

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's
Old 04-23-2010, 02:54 PM

Spinerrette I say looks hopeful but I wouldn't call it a BFP since it was in the garbage for a whole day before you saw it (I HAVE seen lines show up even at the time limit let alone after when not pregnant)

Definitely test again!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:06 PM

Okay guys.. there is the FAINTEST FREAKING LINE on the one I peed on two hours ago. Seriously? Is this happening to me? Is it probable to get two evaps on tests from the same package, one overnight and one in two hours?

Old 04-23-2010, 03:06 PM

Test again! Test again! Test again!!!

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So excited for u

have you got any frer to test on ?

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
Old 04-23-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH_X3 View Post
Test again! Test again! Test again!!!

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So excited for u

have you got any frer to test on ?
Not yet! I'm going to go get one. Are digitals more sensitive? I'm soo excited, but soo worried it's just an evap, or it's way too early or something else.. It is technically 5 days before my period is "due", going on how my cycles were before BC (a clockwork 28 days).

Old 04-23-2010, 03:54 PM

Spinn - as far as I know digital tests are usually not as sensative as frers, I would leave it a few more days before doing a digi! But I would carry on testing

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
Old 04-23-2010, 04:02 PM

first response gold is sensitive BUT it gives you a definitive yes/no and a no may be a yes given just a little bit more time, so I would suggest using a line test FRER first.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:28 PM

Hey everyone~

Spin~ Looks like you have a very early BFP on your hands! Congrats!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 dpo for me and AF should arrive at any time now based on my huge temp drop and my nasty cramps...good to know what's up- BFN last night on a IC test- so I pretty much knew I was out for sure last night before I went to bed...at least I am not in limbo land! Disappointed that I am not preggo this cycle- but maybe it would have been way to stressful for me to have a baby around christmas time anyways- at least that is what I am telling myself so I will feel better. Dh and I are ready for my next cycle to start so we can try again and maybe have a January baby! I will update for a stat change once AF arrives.

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

Old 04-23-2010, 06:19 PM

So I don't know what's up with me I keep crying for no reason... its either going to be a really heavy period or a bfp next Wednesday.

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's
Old 04-23-2010, 06:28 PM

I feel like crap. Crampy and lightning pains. And exhausted/drained. Back is hurting(like back labor area.) No energy. I'm havng a girls night tonight and I'm hoping that I can eat, talk and come home to sleep. DH said that he will stay up with DS tonight until he goes to bed(which I usually do) and I can go to bed early for a change. He thinks that I'm pg...so now he's going to be all "go rest, dont lift that...blah blah" he's such a sweety. You should all be proud of me..I didn't stop at the $ store like my mind was screaming at me to do. The only reason why I didn't stop is bc my DS was asleep in the back seat..lol!

HURRY UP WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:39 PM

anyone itching to test before Wed even though that is what we promised!? lol

It doesn't help that i just googled "positive test at 7dpo" and read tons of responses where people got their bfps at 7 or even 6 dpo!!! ahhhh!

lol

I neeeeed to hold out because i don't want to buy 500 tests (no dollar trees around here) but STILL it's so hard when I FEEL so positive lol.

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Old 04-23-2010, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

jennifer, you drooled? that's too funny.

sweetbee- as long as o doesnt take ridiculously long, try to enjoy the wait, drink what you want, eat what you want, get hot and sweaty and exercise when you want (or not,) take hot hot bubble baths, and all that. that's the best part of waiting to o!

sweetest- i loved what you said- even if you arent pg, at least you arent making yourself miserable this 2ww. that's awesome.

mommytoallh- my dh is incredibly intuitive too. he calls it discernment, and i have too many stories to tell where he knew things there was no explanation of how he could possibly know. i have been afraid to ask him if he thinks im pg, or even if he thinks i will ever be pg.

spin- wooohooo girl, i think you may have a + there. next time you take a test- dont go anywhere till the time is right to read it!!!!!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
anyone itching to test before wed even though that is what we promised!? Lol

it doesn't help that i just googled "positive test at 7dpo" and read tons of responses where people got their bfps at 7 or even 6 dpo!!! Ahhhh!

Lol

i neeeeed to hold out because i don't want to buy 500 tests (no dollar trees around here) but still it's so hard when i feel so positive lol.
i want to test like no other! Omgosh!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:24 PM

I am dying to test... but it's only 7 dpo so I'll probably get a negative, regardless of whether I'm actually pg or not. How about I force myself to wait until Wednesday to test with everyone here?
Old 04-23-2010, 07:29 PM

I'm 1DPO and going right now to meet one of my previuos donors. I guess I'm hoping I ovulated late and that egg is still viable!!!

Everybody have a Reproductive Day!!!

Spinnerette... It's really early for BFPs... But, I never held much onto that time limit thing. I can still clearly see my very faint BFPs from 2008!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter

stevi im guessing you are o'ing today-

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:13 PM

Please move me to the TWW!

Pretty sure I ovulated either yesterday or the day before. I'm not charting or using OPKs (this cycle anyway, will start next cycle if we don't get a BFP this time) but I am checking CP/CM (cervix is lower and more closed today and EWCM is tapering off), had what I think was O pain Wed. night, and I temped this morning and it was above where my coverline was when I WAS charting, so I think it's a good solid educated guess.

I just got a 20-pack of internet cheapie tests for $5 in the mail yesterday, so I'm not even pretending I won't test ridiculously early.

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:29 PM

Please move me to Waiting To Know!!!

KarmaB... No. I ovulated yesterday, but the egg lives for up to 24 hours, so I figured it was worth a shot!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:38 PM

/yawn 7dpo i see there are a bunch of us in the same spot as much as I would like to join the wednesday testers I'll probably test on monday if the chart still looks good.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

Old 04-23-2010, 10:14 PM

I love my wife, she is so funny. She got bored so she took a test today. BFN, as expected. Silly wife.

Anyone else broken down and tested early? I'll try to hold her off til Wed.

Wife + Me = Paige 11/08 and Hanna 1/11 h20homebirth.gif
Old 04-23-2010, 10:32 PM

Can you please add my chart? I'm hanging out there in waiting to be ready, but I forgot to include a link to my chart. Here it is:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/287c3a

After talking with my midwife, I've decided to wait two full cycles before TTC. I want to get back into yoga and bellydance, get some reiki and improve my diet. And I want to make sure my uterus is all clear and happy.

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

Old 04-23-2010, 10:35 PM

Stevi- ooh hopeful for you!

Daddym- well how many dpo is your wife?

WTHami- yah me too. Just got mine in mail today...

Which brings me to... [[B]B]Please move me to waiting to know Or whatever it's called, lol. Giving up must have worked. I am now 1-2dpo

I tested today...

No, actually I am not clinically insane. It was an experiment. I wanted to see what the BFN looks like on these IC's. I've been burned by evaps before.
Guess what? I saw the faintest line there, so I will be watching for something more distinct than that in future. Boy do I have eagle eyes, lol. But I took a pic and may post it here, so you can see if you see anything also.

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Old 04-23-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara2 View Post
daddym- well how many dpo is your wife?

I tested today...
4 dpo

Wife + Me = Paige 11/08 and Hanna 1/11 h20homebirth.gif
Old 04-23-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Stevi- ooh hopeful for you!

Daddym- well how many dpo is your wife?

WTHami- yah me too. Just got mine in mail today...

Which brings me to... [[B]B]Please move me to waiting to know Or whatever it's called, lol. Giving up must have worked. I am now 1-2dpo

I tested today...

No, actually I am not clinically insane. It was an experiment. I wanted to see what the BFN looks like on these IC's. I've been burned by evaps before.
Guess what? I saw the faintest line there, so I will be watching for something more distinct than that in future. Boy do I have eagle eyes, lol. But I took a pic and may post it here, so you can see if you see anything also.
POST THE PIC ALREADY!!! maybe seeing other ppl's sticks will help hold me off until Wed....although prob not...it might just make me want to test sooner! Especially if ppl really are getting their bfps!!! lol

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)

User Tag List