The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 18-24 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
omg I am popping in again to explode with positivity. I really really REALLY think i'm pregnant. I know i'm only 3dpo and i promised myself not to get all excited again but I reaalllly think this might be the cycle!

I am experiencing a feeling that I totally forgot about that i got with DS and my previous m/c. It is this feeling that I described before as a knitting needle shoved up my cervix and into my entire uterus area.

I dont' know if it is how my body experiences implantation or whatever but this is the SAME feeling I had those two times so i'm feeling SUPER positive.

Of course if i end up not pregnant i'll be wishing i stuck my foot in my mouth but in this minute i'm feeling super positive. I also feel really hot and have hot cheeks lol. oh yeah and those crazy sore nipples.

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#182 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
I also feel really hot and have hot cheeks lol. oh yeah and those crazy sore nipples.
I have the same thing, and I'm 4DPO... seems way too early for this stuff, ya know? but it is what it is!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#183 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:17 AM

oh I had a hard little whitish glob today too (I kind of thought maybe it was old sperm coming out??).

#184 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Dawn View Post
I have the same thing, and I'm 4DPO... seems way too early for this stuff, ya know? but it is what it is!

OMG i am feeling so good about this cycle for a bunch of us!! I soooo hope we are all in Jan '11 together!!!!!

Did we all come up with a test date yet???? I am thinking next Wed or Thurs (if i can wait that long lol)

#185 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:22 AM

oh and yes please move me to TWW

#186 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:31 AM

I was going to try to wait until wed...but the crazy part of me want to start fri...ahahaaha!!!!!!! Yes! I'm in for wed! I am 2DPO today...wed would be 10DPO! EEEK!
#187 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:39 AM

okay ... WED is the plan for testing (not tomorrow but next wed) who else is in??!!!

#188 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 04:59 AM

Quote:
okay ... WED is the plan for testing (not tomorrow but next wed) who else is in??!!!
Im In
Il be 12 DPO next wed

But I think il be the first to take a test as I get up before everyone else

hollytheteacher - Im like your + attutide

Kyamo -

jenniferadurham - Sounds like your OH is lovely! I wouldnt mind some of my Fav chocos well my OH did buy me miss millies the other day as a treat

FM - Is your temp still up today ?

Stevi - I hope the Professor is the ONE but like someone else has said you have a great plan for if he isnt the one! Woooo

Sweetest - Great Attutide as well Implantation cramps sound great!

AFM - My temp went back up today, so now i just got this silly dip in my chart Charts still looking good though yeah ?

There was something else I was going to write and I just CANT rememeber, I may come back an edit this post when I do rememeber

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
#189 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 07:27 AM

oh no. I just had a temp that went BELOW that coverline...am i doomed!? quick please go look if you have a second!! Eek!

#190 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 08:14 AM

holly--you seem so optimistic! I hope this is your cycle.

I am starting to think that i miscalcuated o. I'm definitely going to start temping next month. I found my charts from when i was ttc my second and third, and i never o'ed before cd20. This cycle i thought it was between cd16 and 18, and that's not too likely. I'll know when i get AF if i'm not pg this cycle. I was away from my partner on cd17 & 18, so my chances are still pretty good. It's just those two days with no bd.

I'm jsut seeing things on those $tree tests. I think i got a bad batch or something. Im not the type to see a line on everything, and there are definitely lines on those before tehy even dry. They look slightly pink to me, are not getting darker, and i was so sure that i saw a pink line that i used a FRER last night. I don't like to spend money on pg tests! There was defniitely no line on that one.

So now i'm gonig to stick with a $tree test with FMU until af shows up.

One thing that is different than last month is that my boobs are fuller. It could be that i put on a little bit of the weight that i lost a few months ago, but my clotehs don't feel tight anywhere else. But no soreness or anything else.

I hate the TWW!
#191 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 08:45 AM

Quote:
OMG i am feeling so good about this cycle for a bunch of us!! I soooo hope we are all in Jan '11 together!!!!!

Did we all come up with a test date yet???? I am thinking next Wed or Thurs (if i can wait that long lol)
We are in!

Wife + Me = Paige 11/08 and Hanna 1/11 h20homebirth.gif
#192 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 AM

I was going to test in 4 days when I am 11dpo so that would be Sunday if I wait til Wednesday I will be 14dpo. Hmmm if I am pregnant if I wait til Wednesday then I will get a beautiful BFP (in theory that is because it did take 3 months to get a bfp with dd and 2 weeks past when af was due to get a bfp with ds). Af is due between the 28th and may 3rd.
Hmm when should I test?

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's
#193 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter

holly i think you are going to have to wait and see what tomorrows temp does. if it doesnt go up, ff might reconsider your crosshairs. dtd tonight if you can, to cover your bases, as stevi says. keep checking cm and cp.

a temp or even 2 below the coverline doesnt really mean anything in itself. it's not a bad sign or anything like that.

now, if they change your crosshairs, dont worry. remember, it's not the chart that gets you pg, its your husband. the chart is just a tool, and if by chance your temps show you did not o the other day but are about to o, consider that a bonus- because if you werent charting, you wouldnt know that, and you might miss it. i dont know if you o'd or not. you very well may have, but if not, just keep on keepin on. you will know better what is going on tomorrow morning most likely, or in the next few days at least. it's all good.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#194 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 10:53 AM

Good luck to everyone at the Testing Party!

I'm still stuck at the Waiting to O Party, and I think I'll be here awhile yet. My cervix is now softer and super open and slightly higher than before, but still quite low, I'd say. CM is still sticky-like, so I don't think I'm close to ovulation. I guess I'll just ignore my cervix for now because it's being weird anyway.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#195 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 10:56 AM

So if I haven't checked cp yet so far this cycle would starting now make any difference? Like would it still give me valueable info or would it be useless without previous info?

#196 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:02 AM

SaraBravo - You can always make a start, just note it down, cant hurt can it to start ?

karmab - Are you going to be joining us in the testing party next wed ?

Oh and Isit weird that I have checked my chart about 15 times today? knowing full well that it hasnt changed?!

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
#197 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 AM

Well, I called it. I put my temp in this morning and my dotted cross-hairs went bye bye. While this is a good thing, I really miss charting off the pill and watching my temp rise. lol

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#198 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH_X3 View Post
Oh and Isit weird that I have checked my chart about 15 times today? knowing full well that it hasnt changed?!
We were hoping for some cross hairs today, so I keep looking to see if they appear. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Wife + Me = Paige 11/08 and Hanna 1/11 h20homebirth.gif
#199 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:24 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMG. Did my chart just go triphasic? I think it diiid. I would not be surprised if FF has my O day off by a day because that's when I had all my O pains and the best CM. I totally dried up on the fifteenth, just a little creamy CM. So I'm thinking I might override it, CD14 makes much better sense.

Go look go look go look! Eeee!

I'm a twenty-something Canadian girl married to my sweetheart and due in June with Baby #1
#200 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerette View Post
OMGOMGOMGOMG. Did my chart just go triphasic? I think it diiid. I would not be surprised if FF has my O day off by a day because that's when I had all my O pains and the best CM. I totally dried up on the fifteenth, just a little creamy CM. So I'm thinking I might override it, CD14 makes much better sense.

Go look go look go look! Eeee!
I wouldn't override FF, I think the 15th is correct, your temp didn't jump up enough from 14 to 15 and the W on the 14th seems right on.

And I think you need a few more temps to be triphasic. From what I know, triphasic charts occur after implantation oftentimes around 7+ DPO - but my chart was kind of on the triphasic spectrum last month and I was not pregnant. Give it a few more days, it looks great so far!

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#201 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:32 AM

karmab I want to say thanks! You took the burden off me that I had to start charting on cd1. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to do it at all. However I am now waiting for my crosshairs tomorrow . (See my beautiful chart) Well, I'm pretty happy with it. (You know the expression "a face only a mother could love" it's sort of like that!)
Just for the record, charting is cool!
Good luck with all the testing next week and everyone in the tww.
I hope the waiting to o goes quickly for those, well, waiting.

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#202 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 AM

Karma- we need an "implanted. Monday night" catergory so we can see how many of us there are lol.

#203 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
miriam- hugs to you. You sound like I feel. We can tend to be hard on ourselves for analyzing symptoms and ending up not pg. I know, I've been there. I totally set myself up last month and had a very believable evap and then got super convincing pg symptoms like peeing every hour, starving queasy emptiness in the belly, a very full feeling in the uterus and really strong 'implantation' like cramps and sharp twingy pains to boot. I was so crushed after that to get only bfns and AF arrive. BTDT. Let's hope for a calmer, successful round for both of us this month!
Oh man, that is the feeling EXACTLY. Last time I thought I was pg I was nauseated for days and could barely eat. AF shows up and I was all "F*** it, someone get me a hot dog and a chocolate milkshake."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest77 View Post
Miriam - I'm stalking your chart and hoping to see a BFP soon. I actually don't feel any instincts about being pregnant - I just decided that this month I'm going to enjoy my TWW and just assume I am pregnant until I find out otherwise! I don't have any symptoms that point me in the direction of a BFP, but I didn't feel pregnant with the first two (actually didn't have a lot of symptoms at all the first trimester!) Just because you don't feel pregnant doesn't mean you aren't!!

afmThis cycle I'm feeling much more positive and peaceful. More and more I feel like I will get pregnant...eventually. I just keep reminding myself that there is a big difference between 32 and 38 when it comes to fertility, but I still have a really good shot

I've been crampy all day - which normally I would attribute to pre-AF cramps but now I'm just assuming it's implantation
It's good to hear that you didn't have clear symptoms either... maybe I still have a chance. Today is the "make it or break it" day for me, longest LP ever at 12 days and if AF is coming, she's probably coming today, so we'll see...

I'm trying to be more positive this cycle too We spend enough time TTCing, can't be miserable all the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
Julie- are you sure they are evaps??? Can you post a picture?

Our neighbor must have had her baby because I can hear the distinctive new born baby cry, its the most beautiful sound in the world!!

TMI ALERT-Im 2dpo and when i went to the bathroom i found a glob of ewcm, on my underwear, not stringy but white, fairly hard and round?? Is it common to have cm after O?
They're definitely evaps. It was all on tests where I could see the line before dipping the test in pee, and they weren't pink. Today's was a very grey evap I tried taking a photo with my cell phone camera but it was LOL worthy how bad the quality was. It's been nearly a year since my digital camera died and I still haven't bought a new one yet...

I watched youtube videos last night to hear that newborn cry, like a little kitten mewling

I'm sure you had this answered already, but fertile CM after Oing is normal for some people.

jenniferadurham: Your guy does sound fantastic. I also have a wonderful DH They're the best, especially with TTCing. It's hard for men to "get it" so it's wonderful when they try and they're supportive.

AFM: Okay, 12DPO and still BFNs. This is my critical day-- it's the testing day FF set for me because my LP is normally 9-11 days. Day 12 was the day AF showed up two cycles ago (last cycle is no help because I didn't temp and don't know when I O'd). I've had a teensy bit of not even spotting, but pink/red streaked CM, and my cervix is MMC today (as opposed to HFC), so I wonder if this is AF showing up by the end of the day or the occasionally normal "pregnant with a touch of spotting here and there and the softening cervix that many pregnant women get." The one thing in my favor is that normally when I spot, I wake up to a teensy bit when I wipe and then later (like, an hour or two later) have what is very clearly spotting. Right now it's just more of the same "when I wipe only," so we'll see.

Man, I could really use a BFP right now. I'm trying to stay positive about TTCing, though... I took a (not hot!) bath the other night and tried to meditate on enjoying this time and the possibility of creating life, and thanking G-d for giving me the opportunity for this potential every month. Then this morning, after waking up at 3:30am (!!! why have I been sleeping so poorly?!) and falling back asleep, I woke up to a beautiful sunrise. I decided that whatever will be, we can handle, and if it's not this month I will thank G-d for the moments I've had where I hoped it could be true and we'll just try again. So we'll see.

#204 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

daddy they give them to you on the third high temp. they will give them to you right away too, when you input the temp, they wont magically appear later in the day, as much as the way we stalk our charts, it's as if we expect them too, i know that!

cl- i am not sure about testing. im gonna wait and see what my chart looks like. if it looks good, i might test a little early. if it doesnt, i might not test and just enjoy the limbo of "maybe" for as long as i can keep that alive, reasonably at least. this is the worst thing about progesterone. if i werent on it, i would love to not test and wait to be late. it's a great feeling to wake up the day after af is due and realize she hasnt shown. that's what i did with #3, never thought about testing before that, and it was like a present tied up in a pretty bow when af didnt show. and then a blaring bfp. no squinting, no holding it up to the light and debating about it. that was a gooood day.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#205 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
I am so in! I'll be 12DPO. If AF doesn't show by then () I'm in.

Quote:
oh no. I just had a temp that went BELOW that coverline...am i doomed!? quick please go look if you have a second!! Eek!
Eek! Are you sure you weren't mouth-breathing? Had you kicked off your covers? Did you take it more than once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Man, I could really use a BFP right now. I'm trying to stay positive about TTCing, though... I took a (not hot!) bath the other night and tried to meditate on enjoying this time and the possibility of creating life, and thanking G-d for giving me the opportunity for this potential every month. Then this morning, after waking up at 3:30am (!!! why have I been sleeping so poorly?!) and falling back asleep, I woke up to a beautiful sunrise. I decided that whatever will be, we can handle, and if it's not this month I will thank G-d for the moments I've had where I hoped it could be true and we'll just try again. So we'll see.
for you, Julie! I so want to post tons of dancing veggies for you!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#206 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:03 PM

Quick chart ? I woke up early the past 2 mornings (between 30-45 min) how would that effect my temps? I am hoping I O'd 3 days ago because my signs match up & I've had an obvious temp rise for 2 days. Then I got worried about waking earlier . . . Thanks!

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#207 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Oh man, that is the feeling EXACTLY. Last time I thought I was pg I was nauseated for days and could barely eat. AF shows up and I was all "F*** it, someone get me a hot dog and a chocolate milkshake."

It's good to hear that you didn't have clear symptoms either... maybe I still have a chance. Today is the "make it or break it" day for me, longest LP ever at 12 days and if AF is coming, she's probably coming today, so we'll see...

I'm trying to be more positive this cycle too We spend enough time TTCing, can't be miserable all the time!

They're definitely evaps. It was all on tests where I could see the line before dipping the test in pee, and they weren't pink. Today's was a very grey evap I tried taking a photo with my cell phone camera but it was LOL worthy how bad the quality was. It's been nearly a year since my digital camera died and I still haven't bought a new one yet...

I watched youtube videos last night to hear that newborn cry, like a little kitten mewling

I'm sure you had this answered already, but fertile CM after Oing is normal for some people.

jenniferadurham: Your guy does sound fantastic. I also have a wonderful DH They're the best, especially with TTCing. It's hard for men to "get it" so it's wonderful when they try and they're supportive.

AFM: Okay, 12DPO and still BFNs. This is my critical day-- it's the testing day FF set for me because my LP is normally 9-11 days. Day 12 was the day AF showed up two cycles ago (last cycle is no help because I didn't temp and don't know when I O'd). I've had a teensy bit of not even spotting, but pink/red streaked CM, and my cervix is MMC today (as opposed to HFC), so I wonder if this is AF showing up by the end of the day or the occasionally normal "pregnant with a touch of spotting here and there and the softening cervix that many pregnant women get." The one thing in my favor is that normally when I spot, I wake up to a teensy bit when I wipe and then later (like, an hour or two later) have what is very clearly spotting. Right now it's just more of the same "when I wipe only," so we'll see.

this can be overwhelming at times can't it. I hope you get good news soon! I felt the same way when af came last cycle! I was sooo down. I cried and cried I was SOOOO sure.

Afm- I'm about to go get me some phildelphica cream cheese ready to eat cheese cake just because! I'm bored @ 7dpo knowing I can't test yet. I like my chart so far but u never know either way til right before you get af or after your bfp. I'm. Feeling good about this cycle but I'm not getting too excited. It could go either way and I'm not having many symptoms besides the fact I have a pretty good feeling that I actually implanted. I need to do some cleaning and make the kids some lunch.

#208 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:35 PM

Hello gals!

I took a nap last night from about 7-9..I could NOT keep my eyes open. But...it could be bc my son hasnt been sleeping very well...BUT it could mean something ELSE...dun dun duuun! LOL! So I fell back asleep around 1:30-ish this morning,and woke up at 10:15 . Guess I was tired! I did wake up and now I feel like I'm HOT. This is the first clue that I had that I was pg last 2 times. I was in the bath tub last night and on the right side of my right breast I felt a pang or two of "ouch"... I'm having acid reflux like CRAZY, and I feel like I'm peeing the Mississippi River all the time. EESh.

GOD, please let me (and everyone else in here who is trying) be pregnant! in your name, AMEN!

#209 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:39 PM

This post is getting busy now that so many of us are in the TWW

Holly - I wouldn't worry about the lower temp just yet, but if it were me I would bd today just in case. I've never had the "knitting needle sensation", but it sounds like a great sign for you

Maybe4 - How many DPO are you at the most? I wouldn't discount your O date just based on when you used to O - I used to O on cycle day 14, now I pretty consistently O around cd 10-12. Also you can just have a fluke month where you O earlier and later. Definitely start temping next month - it will give you a much clearer picture of what's going on!

Spin - It's too early to tell if you are triphasic, you need a few more temps (but I really hope you are on to something!) Your chart looks great!

Karma - I can totally relate to the Progesterone dilemma. I so wish I could just sit back and see what happens. I can't totally trust my temps, I'm reminded twice a day that I'm in the TWW when I take the Prog, and now that I'm on a higher dose I actually need to stop taking it to get AF. Things were much simpler back in the day

Miriam - I'm still hopeful for you. I love your attitude!

AFM - My thermometer was dead this morning when I went to temp, ugh. I guess that explains why my temp was so stable this month! I'm feeling nauseous and warm - I always feel slightly nauseous before AF but I'm almost always feeling cold so I could be onto something with that (too bad I don't have a temp from this morning!!!)

I'm really wanting to wait until Sunday to test, but all you ladies talking about testing at 10,11,12 dpo next week is making me want to go POAS now! On top of that DH wants me to test and he never wants me to test early - ever! He is more of the "don't waste the money" variety DH. Last night he jokingly said "I'll give you a dollar, go take a test"... notice he didn't offer to pay for a high dollar test. I have one dollar tree test left, a couple of FRERs and one digital, hmm.

I had already decided that I don't want any BFNs this cycle - either a BFP or AF (of course I need to take a test to tell me to stop the Prog so I can get AF, so if I'm not PG I will have to see at least on BFN!) Not sure I can make it another 4 days

Me (42) DH (43), Catholic Mom to DD (11), DS (6), DS (1)

Expecting #4 in May 2014

#210 of 381 Old 04-21-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
Hello gals!

I took a nap last night from about 7-9..I could NOT keep my eyes open. But...it could be bc my son hasnt been sleeping very well...BUT it could mean something ELSE...dun dun duuun! LOL! So I fell back asleep around 1:30-ish this morning,and woke up at 10:15 . Guess I was tired! I did wake up and now I feel like I'm HOT. This is the first clue that I had that I was pg last 2 times. I was in the bath tub last night and on the right side of my right breast I felt a pang or two of "ouch"... I'm having acid reflux like CRAZY, and I feel like I'm peeing the Mississippi River all the time. EESh.

GOD, please let me (and everyone else in here who is trying) be pregnant! in your name, AMEN!

Amein!

I love your relentless optimism. It's so refreshing when I feel down

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page