Mothering Forum banner

The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 18-24

13K views 380 replies 44 participants last post by  karmab 
#1 ·
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 18-24!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all TTCers on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting. {Threadkeeper- names in: Black are current as of: MARCH 28, names in: Navy are current as of March 22}

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O

AdalynsMama
•Adorkable•
AmyPDX
Avasmomm
brunetta
BunnyMcFluffy
Hesperia
iheartmyfamily
jenger
Julie1014
KingsDaughter76
Kyamo
LaceyBourke
lafemmedesfemmes
Lydiah
maybe4babies
miriam_bat_avraham
MommyMatsumoto
Moon Angel
Moonfireglow
MrsD08
myk
outerspacemama
Sweet.Bee
Tkgrl88
Tulpen88
tigerlily1
Vivica2

Waiting to Know (2ww)

Aly22681
annablue
CLH X3
DaddyM
finnegansmom
hollytheteacher
jenniferadurham
Keria
MahnaMahna
Maurine
MI_Dawn
mommytoallh
mumma cop kaz
Sarabravo
SML27
Spinnerette
Stevi
sweetest77
Tanikit
Tara2
WTHamI?

Waitin' n Marinatin'

Tear78

Waiting for Aunt Flo

lovebug

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

karmab

Waiting to be Ready

Blanca78
HulaJenn
Lousli
MrsMike
sleepingbeauty
SimplyRochelle

~PREGNANT~
April BFPs!!!!

enigo
shy
TheDivineMrsM
ema-adama
Apmama07
brichole1214

March BFPs!!!!!

Alesmama07
BarefootGirl
NortheastSuperstar
YummyYumYumMama
theirmommy
Sobranna
February BFPs!!!!!

04Mom07
chainedangel
Demeter
grateful301
ilovemaine
jennmk13
kel32brown
Mumof3Nic
naturelady
quasar
smartycat
stellamia

See less See more
#4 ·
Temp went up again today
wooo

and I cheated
I entered another temp only 0.05 higher then today and I got lines and it said 3dpo

means it would be perfect timing this cycle

Woooo! Can't for my real temp tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

#5 ·
CLH_X3: G/L!!! I hope this is your cycle!!!!

LOL i know i "graduated" 2 threads ago but i still love sitting around watching folks get their BFP'S!!!!!

I really hope that April can bring in more BFP'S than any other month....COME ON EGGIES....STICK STICK STICK lol ....i'm trying to be a good cheerleader but i think i'm suckin it up lol.

I hope everyone has a great day! (or is already having a great day depending on where you are in the world!!!) It's time to head off to work!!! (BOOOO)

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulpen88 View Post
Just dropping in real quick... 11 dpo and I got a BFN this morning.
I'm spotting a little, so AF may be on the way. I'm trying to hold out hope, since I spotted a lot before my BFP with DS, but I'm not too hopeful.
had my full blown af cramps and all for 3months before my bfp with dd

#8 ·
A shiny new thread!
I had fun chart stalking you all!

Tulpen - Like others have said, it's early yet. Don't give up hope - esp if you spotted before your last BFP!! Your chart looks great!

CLH - Fx for you!! I know last cycle was frustrating for you; I really hope this is it!! Your timing looks perfect!

Karma - Lets see what your temps do over the next few days; I think you might've O'd recently. Fx!!

Sweetest - that's quite a temp spike you've got there; no doubt when you O'd!

Moon - when are you testing?

AFM - A question for BTDT ladies: Anyone get "morning sickness" that hit in the afternoon/evening? I spent half of yesterday vaguely nauseous. Not sick enough to puke, so I'll guess I'll be thankful for that. But I definitely felt off.

I had to go for a bridesmaid gown fitting yesterday morning. The dresses are very forgiving, so if I'm showing at all (at 12 weeks), it'll still fit. Except I haven't told the bride that I'm pg yet. I admit that I'm a bit worried about how she'll react. I'm the first of my friends to TTC, so this should be interesting.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LADIES IN THE 2WW!!

#9 ·
I posted at the end of the last thread so I don't want my last post to go unread here it is again (hehe)

Can you go look at my chart and make some kind of comment ? hhahah

It's my first month charting so I need some feedback!

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
Nice chart!
But seriously, it looks like you may have ovulated yesterday. A couple more temps like todays and you'd get crosshairs!

karma, thanks for the new thread!

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Nice chart!
But seriously, it looks like you may have ovulated yesterday. A couple more temps like todays and you'd get crosshairs!

karma, thanks for the new thread!

yay! that is what i was hoping/thinking too!!!

#12 ·
divine, my morning sickness was always in the evening, except for the times when it was all day.

and tulpen and holly - i agree with the previous posts- tulpen, hang in there, it aint over till its over, and holly- looks sort of like mine today, like maybe could have o'd during the night, will know tomorrow/next day. (i've got some o pain going on right now for the last 5 mins. i know i know, you cant say if that's before/during/after, but it's pretty convincng.

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by karmab View Post
miriam - sorry about the bfn, but hang in there, it's still early.
Thanks
I appreciate it. And thank you for the new thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulpen88 View Post
Just dropping in real quick... 11 dpo and I got a BFN this morning.
I'm spotting a little, so AF may be on the way. I'm trying to hold out hope, since I spotted a lot before my BFP with DS, but I'm not too hopeful.
Hang in there, hun. Hopefully this is a good sign for you

AFM: I just had an encounter with my first-ever evap line
My stupid ICs turn the whole strip bright pink for a while before it fades, so it was this game of "I see a second line. THERE IS DEFINITELY A SECOND LINE AND IT IS PINK! But wait... the whole strip is pink. Maybe it's an evap and it's only pink because the strip is pink anyways? Maybe if the strip stayed white it would be grey?" and then it went away while I was debating the whole thing because the strip dried. Very disappointing.

I feel pretty AFish, and according to my recent cycle history AF is due today or tomorrow, so we'll just see what happens. And ohmygoodness did I break my very casual "Ah, well, I guess I don't need to test, look how casual I am" from two days ago. Where is that woman now!?

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
I posted at the end of the last thread so I don't want my last post to go unread here it is again (hehe)

It's my first month charting so I need some feedback!
Looks good so far! ITA, you might've O'd yesterday. A few more temps and you'll have your answer! Good luck to you!!!

#19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyamo View Post
My temp was down a little this morning, but not a huge crash, no AF, BFN. I'm 13DPO, so its probably a real negative.
Hey, you're still in it until AF shows. You didn't dip that much. See what tomorrow brings!

Miriam - I'm sorry, I have no idea how to quote from multiple people. But evap lines (or evap strips, in your case) $uck! Hugs to you!!

Sara - Jumping temps are good!! It means that you O'd and progesterone is kicking in.

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDivineMrsM View Post
AFM - A question for BTDT ladies: Anyone get "morning sickness" that hit in the afternoon/evening? I spent half of yesterday vaguely nauseous. Not sick enough to puke, so I'll guess I'll be thankful for that. But I definitely felt off.
I had several phases of "morning sickness". In the beginning, it was just a general nauseous feeling all day during which I survived on toast and crackers. No vomiting. It went away after a few weeks.

I later had occasional vomiting, but that was after the normal morning sickness had disappeared (second/third trimester).

#21 ·
Thanks for the new thread! May it bring a bunch of bfps!
Afm cd15 and gearing up to o. My first month charting and I find it facinating! I spent a long time on ff yesterday reading and takng quizes. It's much easier than I thought it would be once I gave myself permission to do the best I can. Now I understand why so many of you are doing it! It's fun lol! Now I hope my chart behaves and I can move to the tww in the next few days. Also there are a lot of positive things happening in my life right now and I am feeling in such a great place, not just with ttc but as a whole.

#23 ·
Thanks for the new thread!

My temp is up, up and away and I got a beautiful set of solid crosshairs today. Our timing is absolutely perfect, I'm seriously considering the possibilty that we did it!

ETA: Please move me to Waiting to Know!, my chart is here now, too, I didn't feel comfortable using my real name in the URL anymore. Thank you!

Good luck everyone!!

#24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
I feel pretty AFish, and according to my recent cycle history AF is due today or tomorrow, so we'll just see what happens. And ohmygoodness did I break my very casual "Ah, well, I guess I don't need to test, look how casual I am" from two days ago. Where is that woman now!?
I'm sorry about the evap...
And, don't worry about suddenly being HPT happy, we all jump off the deep end when closing in on our possible BFPs!!

SaraBravo... Sheesh!! What is with your temps? Do you have a higher temp right now, during the day?

#25 ·
thanks for the nice, shiny new thread!

I can be moved to Waiting to Know - thanks! FF will give me crosshairs tomorrow, I imagine. Although my stupid %*#$*&$# clearblue monitor never gave me a peak, I did get two + OPKs so I'm pretty sure O actually happened.

My temps are rising quite nicely (and haven't even started progesterone cream yet!)

And now, we wait...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.