The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 25-May 1! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-02-2010, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
No I'm pretty sure my lp is 14 days since I o'd on the cd13 and my cycle is 27 days ...if u r looking at my chart remember that I didn't put today's temp in yet and it was 98.38 and I'm 15dpo with no af yet but still bfns
if you have a 14 day LP... then your AF is due on 15dpo, not 14dpo... the length of your LP is the amount of time between and not including O and AF

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2010, 05:50 PM

Ever feel like peeing on a blue line test just to see a line?

Just so you know I did not - but the thought has crossed my mind more than once!

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

Old 05-02-2010, 05:53 PM

Anyone thread-keeping? I could do it if need be. Let me know.

FF gave me dotted crosshairs. I am still spotting, but barely. I mean, yesterday it was so light and minimal. Today I had to squint to see any spotting. CM is creamy. I *thought* I had EWCM the other day - but didn't note it and forget which day it was. It was mixed in with blood and I wasn't sure if it was goo from that or real EWCM. If I enter it on Thursday it gives me a solid line. I was crampy today. I didn't want to use OPKs this cycle as I didn't want any leftover HCG causing lines and confusing me. Ugh. I wonder if I o'd. I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

Old 05-02-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
if you have a 14 day LP... then your AF is due on 15dpo, not 14dpo... the length of your LP is the amount of time between and not including O and AF
Hmm I thought u had to count o day ... In any case myaf was due yesterday so is 13 day lp bad? Too short ??

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Old 05-02-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytoallh View Post
Ever feel like peeing on a blue line test just to see a line?

Just so you know I did not - but the thought has crossed my mind more than once!
Ive seen plenty of women consider it...

Ive considered it back when I had no chance of pregnancy... I considered buying a few packs of blues to prove that they give false positives... but was afraid I would convince myself I was pregnant and really far along cuz Im like that

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Hmm I thought u had to count o day ... In any case myaf was due yesterday so is 13 day lp bad? Too short ??
No, just clarifying that you did not miscount. Ive done it a LOT of times. Especially having a 13 day lp myself (and obviously it didnt do a thing to keep me from getting knocked up!)

its just hard to remember sometimes that if you have a 14 day lp, then AF shows on day 15

Old 05-02-2010, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

mrs mike, thanks. fm already called it. she's just out buying geraniums.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
No, just clarifying that you did not miscount. Ive done it a LOT of times. Especially having a 13 day lp myself (and obviously it didnt do a thing to keep me from getting knocked up!)

its just hard to remember sometimes that if you have a 14 day lp, then AF shows on day 15
Cool thanks! I hope I'm as lucky as you ...with my prev 2pregnancies I didn't even test until I was 5.5 weeks along so I don't even know if or when I would have got my first bfp

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Old 05-02-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Cool thanks! I hope I'm as lucky as you ...with my prev 2pregnancies I didn't even test until I was 5.5 weeks along so I don't even know if or when I would have got my first bfp
Well every pregnancy is different, even in the same woman! I got a bfp at 6dpo with dd and 13dpo with this one... so while you may have been able to test earlier with them (even not knowing) then you could be a late tester this time around...

Old 05-02-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
mrs mike, thanks. fm already called it. she's just out buying geraniums.
Actually, MrsMike, why don't you do it? AF will be here tomorrow, I can tell, and I don't think I'm up to it this week. I'm sorry Karma.

BTW, Mrsmike, I ovulated my first cycle after my MC when I was still spotting. I have no idea, I don't remember any EWCM. But I definately had a temp rise, and at 1 or 2 DPO, I started using OPKs and was startled when I got the crosshairs from FF (I totally missed it). AND My pregnancy tests weren't totally negaitve until I was 4 DPO. Apparently a tiny bit of HCG in the system won't stop ovulation (think hcg trigger shots). to you, hope this cycle is as easy as it can be.

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
Actually, MrsMike, why don't you do it? AF will be here tomorrow, I can tell, and I don't think I'm up to it this week. I'm sorry Karma.

BTW, Mrsmike, I ovulated my first cycle after my MC when I was still spotting. I have no idea, I don't remember any EWCM. But I definately had a temp rise, and at 1 or 2 DPO, I started using OPKs and was startled when I got the crosshairs from FF (I totally missed it). AND My pregnancy tests weren't totally negaitve until I was 4 DPO. Apparently a tiny bit of HCG in the system won't stop ovulation (think hcg trigger shots). to you, hope this cycle is as easy as it can be.
Ok. I'll take it. I just have to remember how this works.

I haven't taken any pregnancy tests because I don't have the heart to see a line, KWIM? I can't believe I may have ovulated already. The body is amazing sometimes.

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

Old 05-02-2010, 07:37 PM

The new thread is up! Please come join us

Old 05-04-2010, 02:18 AM

hey guys it's me again, well im now 3 days late, today. Still waking up thinking Af is going to arrive at any moment, cramping through out the day. Af cramps, sometimes they are really annoying, and uncomfortable. im still waiting to test again until a missed period. haha if it ever comes.
Any one else have AF cramping sometimes intense ones, and were pregnant?

TTC#1 Waiting on that first
Old 05-04-2010, 02:53 AM

headed to the new thread

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

User Tag List