The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 25-May 1! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yeah, daddy, for the newer folks- some of us know a lot about each other already because we have been here a while.... haha.

bri i am overjoyed for you!!!! that is awesome news and what a good looking lil embryo you have there! AND btw, that is EXACTLY what i would have said you looked like, right down to the pink maribou crown!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
yeah, daddy, for the newer folks- some of us know a lot about each other already because we have been here a while.... haha.

bri i am overjoyed for you!!!! that is awesome news and what a good looking lil embryo you have there! AND btw, that is EXACTLY what i would have said you looked like, right down to the pink maribou crown!

Well thank you lol.....i really needed that laugh ha....DH is about to get off work and take me out to dinner and i have NO clue what i want to eat.....i just know that baby better like whatever it is because i'm tired of having an upset stomach everytime i eat something (it still doesn't keep me from eating though....but i don't eat what made me sick again for at least a week lol)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#63 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
DaddyM... FX is Fingers Crossed.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
DaddyM- aw... my 17m old DS weighs 24lbs. He could eat yours, LOL
Awww, she isn't THAT small!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
ER
daddym: got my FX for you guys!!!! GL
Yea, my wife is a RN, she loved working in the ER but most hospitals are dumb when it comes to babies. Hence the home birth
Quote:
Sorry I don't know you and you don't know me though! Hopefully NONE of us are around here much longer!

Wife got home, searched the kitchen for the FRERs, I told her they were upstairs, she went up, brought one down, and tested. Can we say excited? It was a BFN, she plans to test every morning til I leave now.

Wife + Me = Paige 11/08 and Hanna 1/11 h20homebirth.gif
#64 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

just found out my dh is leaving too, for yazoo city, tonight. would have liked to have had some good news for him to take with him, but i only have a couple ics and i want to wait till i have a better chance. i dont think he will be gone long, i hope.

#65 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
just found out my dh is leaving too, for yazoo city, tonight. would have liked to have had some good news for him to take with him, but i only have a couple ics and i want to wait till i have a better chance. i dont think he will be gone long, i hope.
Aww...i wish him a safe and quick trip!!! And maybe you'll have really really exciting news for him when he gets home!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#66 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
just found out my dh is leaving too
I hate leaving, I'll be leaving Wed until Sunday night or Monday. 5-6 days away sucks, at least it isn't in her fertile window like we originally worried about.

Don't test while he is away. Let him be with you for the good news.

#67 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

from your fingertips to God's ears, brichole!

#68 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
hahahahah my son is very aware of my obsessive POAS-ing.

Then later i found him playing with the hard plastic stick parts pretending they were drum sticks and my dh was liek "what on earth are you playing with?" and ds goes: "mama's pee sticks!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I thought you gals might get a kick out of that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Dont feel bad... Im still pmsing and my period was due around 16 weeks ago.
lol @ both of these ^ You girls are so funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe4babies View Post
I actually forgot to test yesterday am.
How could you forget?! I usually lose sleep over that! lol

Quote:
TOTALLY HATE ER DOCTORES lol
I hear you. Some of them are just terrible. The last time I was in one I got a stern talking to for having sex "at my age".

Me: Still hanging on to my dashed crosshairs. I took out yesterday's temp because I was sleeping with my mouth WIDE open and the temperature what literally an entire degree lower than anything I had recorded probably EVER. lol

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#69 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 06:47 PM

Good luck to all those who are testing soon!

I am just waiting on AF to get over with so we can get busy trying for our little baby...

Good luck everyone!!!

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#70 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 08:41 PM

So sorry to those with AF I have a nasty feeling I will be joining you at the end of the week

I start dreaded night shift tonight and am planning on spending most of today in bed, I had to buy groceries this morning and while I was there I found some Hpts that measure HCG as low as 10. So of course I bought them, a three pack and yep got a nasty BFN (8dpo)

Im sad because if this isnt it for me, I dont know how not to TTC. If that makes sense, I know how to avoid, obviously, but I mean mentally, im not prepared to be in the waiting to be ready category. So much of my life is about planning our future and Im so sad that it may not include another baby.

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#71 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ok, karma, I picture you as a brunette with long straight hair and olive-ish skin. And brown eyes. And a gentle kind face.

What about me? lol....this is fun!

eta: Karen, we cross-posted. I'm sorry you're feeling blue. 8dpo is so early to get a bfp! Hang in there!

brichole, what cute pictures, both of them! And what awesome news!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#72 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 08:51 PM

Jusy sad I have been so up and down and side ways and upside down all day. Its wearing me out really...

I love all you ladies. This thread is so entertaining. my for everyone here. And lots of . Been praying a lot but I don't know what to say lately... I guess its more of: dear }od you know what I am wanting and needing and everything in my heart... give me patience and knowledge to follow where you lead me and accept what you bring or don't bring...amen kind of prayers...

Trying to with SO my dd3 my ds 2 dss 7 dss 8 and 2 chinese creasted's
#73 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 09:32 PM

karma- OMG How'd you know? LOL.

daddym- I didn't mean that your DD was small, only that my DS is a chubster. how many dpo is your wife?

sarabravo- oh man can i relate to the up down sideways day. me too can't find patience anywhere...

mumma cop kaz- hugs to you. like you i feel at a loss if i can't get pg again. if i never have another baby i will be sad.

sorry to anyone i missed- this is a rush job before dinner

so i think i am now 5-6dpo. am so antsy i can't stand it today. hot. tired. impatient. roller coaster emotions. pretty much says it all

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#74 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter

tear, pretty close with the hair. ill go post some pics on the thread spin started.

#75 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
daddym- I didn't mean that your DD was small, only that my DS is a chubster. how many dpo is your wife

I know. We get that a lot. A lady yesterday was like, "she's so small to be walking!" and I was like, "yes she's small, but she is 17 months". The lady was like "oh, wow she's small".

Which is almost as bad as the people asking if she is deaf/mute because she signs.

Umm... FF said 7 until this AMs temp, then made it 6. Wife thinks 5. Then playing with FF moved it to 4. So, I'll go with between 4 and 7 DPO.

#76 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyM View Post
I know. We get that a lot. A lady yesterday was like, "she's so small to be walking!" and I was like, "yes she's small, but she is 17 months". The lady was like "oh, wow she's small".

Which is almost as bad as the people asking if she is deaf/mute because she signs.

Umm... FF said 7 until this AMs temp, then made it 6. Wife thinks 5. Then playing with FF moved it to 4. So, I'll go with between 4 and 7 DPO.
Paige is adorable, my boys have always been little and considering their daddy is over 6 feet tall, its kind of crazy!! She looks happy and healthy, and loved and thats all that matters!!

Okay so i have an upset tummy and feel nauseous, hmm, is it pregnancy or just apprehension to start nightwork??

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#77 of 374 Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:

Ppl treat my 2 year old like a really stupid/slow 4 year old... he is 40 inches tall and 40 lbs... his sister is 39 1/2 inches tall and 34 lbs and 13 months older than my son.... he is my future line backer and my retirement plan... lol...

Watching the chatolic channel and they are showing how people/doctors medical facilities are selling the "tissue" ie body parts of aborted babies and miscarried babies... omg so sad $250... makes me want to cry!

Ugh think I want to throw up!

#78 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBravo View Post
Ppl treat my 2 year old like a really stupid/slow 4 year old... he is 40 inches tall and 40 lbs... his sister is 39 1/2 inches tall and 34 lbs and 13 months older than my son.... he is my future line backer and my retirement plan... lol...

Watching the chatolic channel and they are showing how people/doctors medical facilities are selling the "tissue" ie body parts of aborted babies and miscarried babies... omg so sad $250... makes me want to cry!

Ugh think I want to throw up!
that makes me sick...it also makes me wonder what my ob did with me "products of conception" or whatever bullcrap name they use to describe my baby that i m/c at 12 weeks. She told me to "bring IT in" and i did as i was told...

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#79 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBravo View Post
This sort of thing doesn't really bother me. That tissue could be being used to save a life, keep someone's disease in check, help research other cures, etc, etc, etc... Sadly, I was pretty upset during both of my miscarriages and I did an even worse thing... I flushed them... I would be much happier if I knew their short little lives had meant something more.

Now, if the mothers aren't being asked for consent, THAT is wrong!!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#80 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 AM

Quote:
My youngest brother was so tiny at 4 years old that my dad had him tested for Dwarfism and any other growth disorder the docs could think of. He is now over 6 feet and weighs something like 280lbs!!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#81 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 03:30 AM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH_X3 View Post
Well hello everyone
lovebug - Nice to see you back! Im glad AF has finally found you!!

AFM - So, my temp went right back up today even a little higher then before ! When I took it in the morning first of all I thought it said 98.15 and was like WHAT, its not allowed to go down! but then I looked at it properly and it was 98.75! HA! I even got up out of bed and went to the window to check!
[/U]
man my fingers are crossed for you! i hope everyone here gets a BFP!!! your posts always make me smile!!!

Quote:

lovebug- hey girl. we've been asking about you. glad you are ok. will leave you wherever you want.
thank you! i have been in a bit of a slump! i peek in but really dont want to bring the thread down by posting. the reason i want to stay in waiting for AF is because i want to get her back on track. she is super wacky since the ectopic. thank you EVERYONE for the continued support! i love you ALL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Dawn View Post
I'm out. Go ahead and move me to Waiting to O.

decided to show up tonight.

I JUST start feeling human, and BAM. Thanks a lot, body. I was HOPING yesterdays temp drop was an implantation dip.

Nope. Shortest LP ever @ 8 days. Nice.

And I'm not even feeling well enough to each chocolate yet.
i am so sorr AF found you. you must really be feeling crappy if you cant eat chocolate!!! i hope you are up and at um soon! s to you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdalynsMama View Post
Can I be moved to Waiting to know, please?!? I'm pretty sure I O'd on CD16. Today is CD18. Temp is up the past two days, so I'm just waiting for FF to give me cross hairs.

Quote:
TOTALLY HATE ER DOCTORES lol okay...sorry...they can be of help to most people but they are really good at freaking little mammas out for no reason like the one did to me this weekend!!! I went to my OB today and look what i got to see http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...e1214/6w6d.jpg

I'm so excited. The heart beat is 125BPM right now and my ob's office has me measuring at the due date that they gave me of December 14th...so if i actually go to my due date this baby will get her on DD's 7th birthday!!!! He did find a cyst on my left ovary that is causing my pain and cramping (he says the cyst should go away by my 16th to 20th week) and said that the blood that is btw my uterus and my placenta should absorb into my body over the next few weeks. My cervix is still closed up real tight and he says that it's not budging anytime soon so he's made me feel a LOT better than i was. Thanks again to all of you with the words of encouragement and personal stories. LOL DH is feeling sad that we can't DTD at least until next monday because today is our 2 year wedding ann. i told him he'd get over it that we still have several months left before the baby gets here and we don't feel like looking at each other much less doing that lol....
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...4/SANY1678.jpg
i am with you on the hate of ER docs!!! and i am so happy for you that you are doing well!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

What about me? lol....this is fun!
what about you...lol? how have you been? i feel like im out of the loop!!! s and for you!!!!

i just want to you all that AF found! i hope to see tons of BFP.. i am pulling for you all.

AFM (kinda): DH and i are going to try on R&R we are hoping AF will work with us to do clomid when he is home. as i said she is a bit crazy right now. any tips on how to get her to play by my rules? she showed up FULL FLOW no warning spot like she norm does. oh and she gave me no warning at all so i had no pads and had to us TP til i could get to the store on lunch to get tampons!!!! she is a.... &^#(&!!!!

anyhoo...lol glad to see you all, but wish you would move over to the BFP spot s

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#82 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 05:06 AM

Lovebug – Thanks, I hope af sorts herself out soon! glad to see you back n this board as well

Cop Kaz – Its early, you still got plenty of time to get that BFP

AFM -

CD 26 for me, this time last cycle I had some spotting so I’m going to keep an eye out today, and then I had full flow on CD28. In Feb I also had spotting before AF but not til CD28 and full flow on CD30....

Now this is going to sound weird but I don’t think I am preg this cycle, I had a dream last night that I went to the bathroom, done my thing and my period had arrived. I get this dream every month now before my period is due and to me it always indicated that I’m not preg and it hasn’t been wrong for the last few months. The only time I had a different dream is back in December when I had a dream I took a preg test and it was + .. and that was the month I did get a + test.

I know I sound like a nut but I’m pretty sure I’m out this month now!

Soo I’m not going to test tomorrow now, I’m just going to wait. If I don’t get AF by CD30 then I will test but I’m pretty sure AF will come.

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
#83 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 06:32 AM

Wow... Today's temp was absurdly high. She had only been asleep about 90 minutes though. Paige isn't letting us get a ton of sleep the last few nights. We think it's her molars. Poor baby

Thanks for all the responses on baby size. I know she is completely normal. She is very healthy and super loved.

Gave wife a back massage last night to help her relax. She was feeling sick and fatigued. This morning her lower back was hurting and she had a headache and some nausea. She didn't test this morning since last night's FRER was a BFN.

#84 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 07:33 AM

So I think my chart looks like an angry giraffe: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

and I tested and i'm pretty sure it's a bfn...been staring at it for a bout 5 minutes and i think i see a shadow but that's it (it's a frer). I see something but it looks all grey. I'll keep staring/squinting and let you know. I'm losing hope though...feeling all pmsy and my temps are squeaking down (hence the giraffe's head).

blah.

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#85 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 08:48 AM

Holly, your chart looks awesome. Really. Maybe post a pic of that faint faint line? Your temp is nice and high.

CLH, I used to have those dreams about my period all the time!! Weird, isn't it? Hopefully the dream was just a dream and you don't be seeing for a year or so.

AFM, I'm 6 or 8 DPO. FF says 8 but I think it's more like 6 (I mean, really, 2 days of + OPKs after ovulation? I don't buy it). I have a busy week with work this week because it's the end of the month so hopefully that will keep me too busy to start testing.

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
#86 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 AM

This is my first time on the ONE thread and it is hard to keep up with!!

CD5 for me, AF just ended. Will start up a FF chart next month so I can be like all you ladies (and gent.)

Holly I would like to see that FRER too!

Mother to R- 2/09, & C- 5/11

#87 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 AM

Holly-- Your chart looks awesome; hang in there!!

Finn-- I just stopped working and now I'm really missing my busy weeks that keep me from obsessing. Fx for you!

CLH-- I had those dreams when I was pregnant. Not out till she shows!

AFM, FF gave me solid cross hairs (is that what you call them?) this morning. I have to admit, this charting thing is really cool

Christina, mama to A 10/05, E 09/07 and S 01/11; Spending my time as a wife, mama, teacher and student. Loving every minute of it! Life is so good!   joy.gif
#88 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdalynsMama View Post
CLH-- I had those dreams when I was pregnant. Not out till she shows!
Woooo... she better not show!

No spotting today so far

Garentee next time I go to the bathroom il be spotting! JINX MYSELF!

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
#89 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 10:36 AM

I'm being lazy today just stocking everyone on here...
this should be a very interesting week
i feel af will find me soon also. today is cd28 so she should be here anytime. I just talked with SO and next cycle is our cycle. no way we won't get pregnant unless there really is something wrong. Which I hope and pray won't happen.

#90 of 374 Old 04-27-2010, 11:19 AM

Af found me.... this morning my temp was 97.3 but I had slept with no covers... I layed back down with covers and took my temp again about and hour later it was 98.2.... I posted the 98.2 but couldn't figure out how to make it an open circle since it wasn't too reliable... well I guess the 97.3 we accurate.

Its ok though af should be gone by the time we are in chicago and then ! lots of bding for me and a at the end of may!
So today is cd28 but af started so its now cd1 so do I say may last cycle was 27 days or do I count today and say it was 28days because it came on the 28th day?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page