Mothering Forum banner

The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 25-May 1!

12K views 373 replies 46 participants last post by  ~adorkable~ 
#1 ·
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread, April 25-May1!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all TTCers on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting. {Threadkeeper- names in: Black are current as of: MARCH 28, names in: Navy are current as of March 22}

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O

•Adorkable•
alireb
AmyPDX
Avasmomm
brunetta
BunnyMcFluffy
CLH X3
Hesperia
iheartmyfamily
jeminijad
Julie1014
karmab
KingsDaughter76
Kyamo
LaceyBourke
lafemmedesfemmes
Lydiah
Maurine
maybe4babies
MI_Dawn
miriam_bat_avraham
MommyMatsumoto
Moon Angel
Moonfireglow
outerspacemama
Ravin
Sarabravo
Spinnerette
Sweet.Bee
sweetest77
Tear78
Tkgrl88
Tulpen88
tigerlily1
Vivica2
WTHamI?

Waiting to Know (2ww)

AdalynsMama
Aly22681
annablue
Beth1231
DaddyM
finnegansmom
hollytheteacher
jenger
jenniferadurham
Keria
MahnaMahna
mommytoallh
myk
Tanikit
Tara2

Waitin' n Marinatin'

Waiting for Aunt Flo

lovebug

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

Waiting to be Ready

Blanca78
HulaJenn
Lousli
MrsMike
sleepingbeauty
SimplyRochelle

~PREGNANT~
April BFPs!!!!

mumma cop kaz
enigo
TheDivineMrsM
ema-adama
Apmama07
brichole1214

March BFPs!!!!!

Alesmama07
BarefootGirl
NortheastSuperstar
YummyYumYumMama
theirmommy
Sobranna
February BFPs!!!!!

04Mom07
chainedangel
Demeter
grateful301
ilovemaine
jennmk13
kel32brown
Mumof3Nic
naturelady
quasar
smartycat
stellamia

See less See more
#3 ·
Karma, may I say, you are simply a rockin' kick-a$$ threadmistress!
Thanks, hon! May you be busy this week with moving people to BFPs (yourself and myself included, please, maybe, universe?)

#5 ·
Also karma I'm not to worried about the temp I had to look after a 2 yr old last night over night, that's why I was up so early and I was up a few minutes checking on her before I could take it.

I also had the window open last night n didn't sleep that well ...

It better be up tomorrow !!

#9 ·
Thanks so much, Karma!

Quick AAM So my chart puts me at 5dpo. Do you agree with this date? I think maybe 4dpo, according to the greatest intensity and duration of O pains on CD23. CD24 is also a possibility, going strictly by temps. But I tend to have a slow-start rise, so it's hard to tell.

#10 ·
Thanks for the new thread Karma-babe!!

My temps are going down down down and I sort of feel like AF is coming the last two mornings but the feeling is gone by 11am or so. I even tried to 'knock it loose' with some BD this morning with my sweetie- no spotting, nothing. Usually if it's close enough, that kind of helps get it started.. Myyyysterious!

Anyway, I'll be disappointed if I'm not pregnant this cycle, but not super crushed. I'm learning lots about my body and it's just more time for me to get healthier for when I DO get pregnant.

#13 ·
Karma - Thanks for the new thread
and can you please move me to waiting to O

Started spotting this morning and I'm pretty sure AF will be here in full force by tonight or tomorrow morning
I'm actually relieved that I started spotting because now I don't need to decide when to stop the progesterone (and now I know AF will come on it's own even while I'm on this higher dose).

So I'm headed into cycle #13 of TTC and this will be our last attempt before we hit the 1 year mark from DH's VR - I was really hoping we wouldn't get there without being pg
Still trying to decide how to proceed for the next cycle...

I'm looking forward to all the upcoming testing and hoping for lots of BFP's from you all!

#15 ·
So this is the thread that Im going to get my BFP hey??

(Hows my optimism?)

Karma- Thanks for the new thread, you do an awesome job

7dpo, and BFN, Im not surprised, but i figure seen as this is my last TTC cycle until God knows when, I can use as many hpts as I like!!

Sweetest77- Sorry she found you, you may have a lucky 13th cycle, this is my 7th cycle and im getting antzy, im considering IUI when we TTC next time.

Sarabravo- Your chart looks great,

Holly- Yours too, didn't mae and lyndzies get a huge temp spike like yours in the cycle they fell preg? Oooo promising!!

Oooo this thread is going to be special

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
So this is the thread that Im going to get my BFP hey??

(Hows my optimism?)

Karma- Thanks for the new thread, you do an awesome job

7dpo, and BFN, Im not surprised, but i figure seen as this is my last TTC cycle until God knows when, I can use as many hpts as I like!!

Sweetest77- Sorry she found you, you may have a lucky 13th cycle, this is my 7th cycle and im getting antzy, im considering IUI when we TTC next time.

Sarabravo- Your chart looks great,

Holly- Yours too, didn't mae and lyndzies get a huge temp spike like yours in the cycle they fell preg? Oooo promising!!

Oooo this thread is going to be special

thank you I hope and
you get your BFP this month!

#17 ·
Sooooo I caved and tested this am...bfn
BUT i'm still only 8dpo so even though it's silly to feel sad i do a tad bit...was hoping for that early BFP to be waaay excited about lol.

Still feeling preggo. I was SO INCREDIBLY tired today that I didn't get out of bed until after 10 (as my 2.5 year old jumped all over me lol) and then i took a nap in the middle of the day AND i feel like i could go to bed now (at 7:54pm) lol.

No so much in the uterus area in terms of cramping or anything but a few teeny pulls and tingles.

oh and i have a HILARIOUS story. After i tested I did my usual squint this way and that way. So then my ds walks in and says "what you doing mama? you lookin' for another line mama? I know you take it apart mama? Then you look closer at it?!'

hahahahah my son is very aware of my obsessive POAS-ing.

Then later i found him playing with the hard plastic stick parts pretending they were drum sticks and my dh was liek "what on earth are you playing with?" and ds goes: "mama's pee sticks!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I thought you gals might get a kick out of that!!

#18 ·
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the new thread and thank you for all of the thoughts and encouragment from all of you ladies!!!! And those of you who have had this happen, thank you for sharing your stories. I've been resting most of the day (even at work i was able to put my feet up since we weren't really busy today) and i've drank A LOT of water...i'm doing a lot better without the diet drinks i had been drinking for the past 2 years than i though i would be doing lol. I hope that everyone getting ready to test will get their BFP's this week or next!!!! And i'm sending out
s to those who AF found (BOO ON HER!!!) Stay safe this week and think baby thoughts!!!! (not that all of us don't think baby thoughts like every minute of the day!!!)

#19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
oh and i have a HILARIOUS story. After i tested I did my usual squint this way and that way. So then my ds walks in and says "what you doing mama? you lookin' for another line mama? I know you take it apart mama? Then you look closer at it?!'

hahahahah my son is very aware of my obsessive POAS-ing.

Then later i found him playing with the hard plastic stick parts pretending they were drum sticks and my dh was liek "what on earth are you playing with?" and ds goes: "mama's pee sticks!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I thought you gals might get a kick out of that!!
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Brichole1214... Good! You keep those positive thoughts going and rest whenever you can!

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
Sooooo I caved and tested this am...bfn
BUT i'm still only 8dpo so even though it's silly to feel sad i do a tad bit...was hoping for that early BFP to be waaay excited about lol.
Hahaa! Funny little boy!

I have a feeling my wife is going to test again in the morning. She is excited and wants that BFP ASAP.

Also, I added a picture of Paige... or two. Still only 18lb at 17 months.

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyM View Post

Also, I added a picture of Paige... or two. Still only 18lb at 17 months.
I could TOTALLY eat her up! So cute! I can't wait to have another girl! OMGosh she's so precious. But I bet you dont even like her...hehehe. I BET she's wrapped around that finger of yours....

So...21 BFP's this thread??? You betcha!

I am of course talking myself out of being pg. I'm not having as many symptoms as I was earlier this week...but I have added some new ones. LOL! I've been naseous(sp??) and nothing sounds good to eat. I gagged when I tried to get the booger off of my purse(I'm sure it was one of my kids)...which I never gag over anything like that...ever. I could smell the trash out in our garage and I had to walk away. NO sweets sound good...SO ODD. My nails are GROWING like weeds. And i'm gassy today...BUT that could totall ybe bc I had black beans at chipotle today...so who knows. But I am normally a really gassy person, so I cant tell if I'm having more or not LOL! My boobs aren't hurting like they were...but I still get a twang of pain every now and again. I feel bloated and like I can't suck in any further than I already do. I will be 8DPO tomorrow. Blah.

#24 ·
I'm out. Go ahead and move me to Waiting to O.

decided to show up tonight.

I JUST start feeling human, and BAM. Thanks a lot, body.
I was HOPING yesterdays temp drop was an implantation dip.

Nope. Shortest LP ever @ 8 days. Nice.

And I'm not even feeling well enough to each chocolate yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.