TheDivineMrsM
lawmama1984
Hopefuljo
mumma cop kaz

March BFPs
MamaFern
St. Margaret
loonar

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check-In:
Name:
Date:
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

See less See more
#77 ·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I am officially back in Cali, so I'll be around more than I have for the last week and a half. By the way, my vacation was really great.

A little bummed that I am not PG on mother's day, but so excited for all the BFP'S around here.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#78 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Leigh, congratulations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OJazzy1 View Post
Congrats Leigh!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth1231 View Post
Congratulations, Leigh!! Happy Mommies-to-be Day

Thanks so much all, especially considering I am (was?) brand-new here. DF is in the know now so it's beginning to finally feel real to me. Yesterday was the best Mother's Day EVAR, thanks in no small part to this little miracle that has begun making me pee every ten minutes or so. I know my head is still in the clouds because it's annoying me yet, it's still making me giddy.

#79 ·
I finally figured out how to get my chart on here. Please add it to my name http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5c92

Monday Check-In: Look at this
Name: Briana
Date: May 10th
Chart:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5c92
Where are you in your cycle: 13
Appointments: None at the moment
Symptoms if they apply: Slight Cramping
Testing: Not yet
Thoughts:

Hey ladies, I need a couple of opinions this morning. Please keep in mind I PCOS and have never had a normal cycle in my life(naturally anyway). Ok so check out my chart for this cycle. I had a normal light spotty AF at the begining of this cycle and then on CD 9 I had a very heavy AF with chuncks(not huge, probably smaller but I haven't seen this in years) and I figured this would reset my chart but it didn't. Any ideas anyone. If my chart is not resetting I should be Oing today or in the next few days.

#80 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Jasmine
Date: 5/10/10
Chart: My Chart
Where are you in your cycle: 4 DPO
Appointments: NA
Symptoms if they apply: I am very emotional but I do not know if that is a "symptom" or not, I am trying not to read in to things. Sharp pains in my boobs. Increased sex drive.
Testing: Not for a while.
Thoughts: None really.

#81 ·
Wow I missed a lot. Congrats on all the BFPs LADIES!!!!

Name: Krystal
Chart:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetmama261
Where are you in your cycle: 3DPO
Appointments: Sometime in June or so they tell me.
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Not even going to this cycle I don't think
Thoughts: Just right frustrated right now that's all.

#82 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Kristin
Date: 5/10
Chart:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/nintendork (please add my chart when you get a chance)
Where are you in your cycle: CD14
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: taking OPKs twice a day
Thoughts: This is my first month charting but I think I am headed towards ovulation! Woowoo! Almost done with all of my finals, working very hard at being relaxed and Zen about it all.

#84 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Julie
Chart: N/A
Where are you in your cycle: CD 30
Appointments: N/A
Symptoms if they apply: hungry constantly (maybe cause I have been working a TON!) tatas still sore on the under sides of them... if that makes sense.
Testing: Tested today....... Actually got SOMETHING to show up on the test... please tell me what you think!!! http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=7152
Thoughts: Thoughts? Well, I'm not stupid... I see that the speck of a line I got is actually closer than other BFPs i've seen... but it's the first of anything I've seen on a test. It came up almost instantly after peeing on it. It doesn't look as good on the pic as it does in my hand... it's quite dark and comes down from the top of the window to where you see it. Thinking maybe it could be the outskirts of the 2nd line? I'm just happy to see SOMETHING there. Anyone ever see anything like this before??

#85 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julieee View Post
Monday Check-In:
Symptoms if they apply: hungry constantly (maybe cause I have been working a TON!) tatas still sore on the under sides of them... if that makes sense.
Testing: Tested today....... Actually got SOMETHING to show up on the test... please tell me what you think!!! http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=7152
Thoughts: Thoughts? Well, I'm not stupid... I see that the speck of a line I got is actually closer than other BFPs i've seen... but it's the first of anything I've seen on a test. It came up almost instantly after peeing on it. It doesn't look as good on the pic as it does in my hand... it's quite dark and comes down from the top of the window to where you see it. Thinking maybe it could be the outskirts of the 2nd line? I'm just happy to see SOMETHING there. Anyone ever see anything like this before??
I see this teeny speck up at the top, but I don't really see a line.

#86 ·
Quote:

Monday Check-In:

I don't see a line but I also have weird light at my desk, but I do see that speck. Do you have a dollar store nearby?

#87 ·
i kiiindof see a line... i def see the dot at the top in the right place, and mayby a line extending down.

good luck POAS tomorow!!!

#88 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoeJane'sMommy View Post
I finally figured out how to get my chart on here. Please add it to my name http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5c92

Name: Briana
Chart:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5c92
Where are you in your cycle: 13
Appointments: None at the moment
Symptoms if they apply: Slight Cramping
Testing: Not yet
Thoughts:

Hey ladies, I need a couple of opinions this morning. Please keep in mind I PCOS and have never had a normal cycle in my life(naturally anyway). Ok so check out my chart for this cycle. I had a normal light spotty AF at the begining of this cycle and then on CD 9 I had a very heavy AF with chuncks(not huge, probably smaller but I haven't seen this in years) and I figured this would reset my chart but it didn't. Any ideas anyone. If my chart is not resetting I should be Oing today or in the next few days.

This has been happening to me the last several cycles... I spot for 9-10 days intermittently before I get my full-blown period. I've had irregular cycles and such too, but they have not tested me for PCOS yet. Good luck!!!

Quote:

Monday Check-In:
Well, I definitely see the speck, and for a second I thought I could see a line... Not sure, for now just get excited about getting to test again and be sure to let us all know what happens!!! :)

#89 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: EricaRN
Date: 5/11/10
Chart: fertilityfriend.com/home/EricaRN
Where are you in your cycle: CD 20, 1DPO?
Symptoms if they apply: This cycle has been very weird again, not very much EWCM, low sex drive (which could just be cuz I'm nervous) and only slightly + OPKs, with no definite +....
Testing: I've been taking OPKs once a day (not twice/day like normal since I haven't had EWCM like I normally do, which is my first indication (usually) that ovulation is near. Have gotten all -, with my best + yesterday morning... so for now I used yest. as a + OPK and made a note that it wasn't all the way dark. By this morning it was virtually gone again. *sigh*
Thoughts: This is our first month of officially TTC. I am REALLY excited and it's all just coming together so nicely.... Now if only my body would agree. Last month was the PERFECT cycle for me to conceive (physiologically) because it all happened like clockwork. But we were still avoiding (stinks)... I hope I still manage to pull this out this month because it would be so much nicer if it happened now than in the next few months since I ALWAYS get hit with horrible morning sickness and we're planning a 2 week vacation (driving) to Montana from Indiana (24 hr drive) and I will be driving the whole way.... so it would be nice to be mostly done with M/S by then... LOL> but I'll take it either way! :) Hope everyone's having a nice week. The weather here stinks but is starting to warm up again. Baby dust to everyone!!!

#90 ·
May I join?

I'm 27, and we're (soon) trying for #2. Our son just turned 1.

[Wednesday] Check-In:
Name: Sweet.Bee
Date: 12 May 2010
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e2172
Where are you in your cycle: CD32, 14DPO
Appointments: None.
Symptoms if they apply: Spotting and cramping and temps plunged.

Testing: Haven't and won't, as I expect to start a new cycle tomorrow maybe.
Thoughts: This was my first cycle off the pill, and I'm happy I ovulated on CD18 and had (at least) a 14-day LP. We weren't really trying this cycle, but I'm still disappointed that I'm not pregnant.

#91 ·
Hey Ladies,

I think I am giong to try this next cycle. Does anyone know what days I am supposed to take it on? I have read lots of reviews and articles but I am still a little confused. Has anyone here ever tried this method? And also take a look at my chart and tell me when you think I had my last AF.

#93 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Zoe, I think it's 1-5, 3-7, or 5-9. Most choose either 3-7 or 5-9.

UPDATED TO HERE
Thanks!! I am going to try it next cycle!! I posted seperately on another thread so I have got alot of feedback.

#94 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post
May I join?

I'm 27, and we're (soon) trying for #2. Our son just turned 1.

[Wednesday] Check-In:
Name: Sweet.Bee
Date: 12 May 2010
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e2172
Where are you in your cycle: CD32, 14DPO
Appointments: None.
Symptoms if they apply: Spotting and cramping and temps plunged.

Testing: Haven't and won't, as I expect to start a new cycle tomorrow maybe.
Thoughts: This was my first cycle off the pill, and I'm happy I ovulated on CD18 and had (at least) a 14-day LP. We weren't really trying this cycle, but I'm still disappointed that I'm not pregnant.
When was your little boy's birthday? My son's 1st bday was Thursday May 6th. Good luck!! I hope your stay here is short. Isn't it funny how we "don't want to conceive" but yet again we do?... I've been there for awhile now and this is our first official cycle TTC. I don't know about our chances this cycle since I haven't had much of a sex drive, plus we've been really busy, plus I have no CLUE when I ovulated... my cycle's gone wonky again this month after a back-to-normal one last month. *sigh* Well, GOOD LUCK! :)

#96 ·
I can't believe it's wednesday and I am finally getting a moment to myself for monday check in

Monday Check-In:
Name:Vic
Date: May 12th
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle: CD14
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts: I've been too busy to even pay attention to my cycle days. I just realized I should be BDing right now probably. Too bad my DH and I work opposite shifts. Makes it kind of hard to get good timing. I wanted to try OPK's. Wonder if it's too late?

#97 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
When was your little boy's birthday? My son's 1st bday was Thursday May 6th. Good luck!! I hope your stay here is short. Isn't it funny how we "don't want to conceive" but yet again we do?... I've been there for awhile now and this is our first official cycle TTC. I don't know about our chances this cycle since I haven't had much of a sex drive, plus we've been really busy, plus I have no CLUE when I ovulated... my cycle's gone wonky again this month after a back-to-normal one last month. *sigh* Well, GOOD LUCK! :)
Exactly one week apart! On April 30th, but he was born almost 2 weeks early. All of a sudden, he decided he wanted out, and that was that (as my signature says, almost born in the taxi on the way to the hospital). Totally his personality too.

We may be trying this cycle, or just seeing what happens. I'd like to try, and I think my husband is coming around to that idea. I'm trying to bribe him with the promise of TTC lingerie.

Good luck to you too! I hope your cycle figures itself out.

#98 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by libranbutterfly View Post
I have an appointment next week to finally get the IUD out. I think I may have developed a new food intolerance
and I quit my job......Just another day LOL
Congrats on getting your IUD out!
to everything else

#99 ·
Have any of you ladies read about soy isoflavones? Have you tried them? What are your thoughts? I am on Vitex (natural, womens herb) to help with my cycles and my chart really has a great ovulatory shift this month but I am thinking if I am not prego this month I may give the soy a try.

#100 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post
Exactly one week apart! On April 30th, but he was born almost 2 weeks early. All of a sudden, he decided he wanted out, and that was that (as my signature says, almost born in the taxi on the way to the hospital). Totally his personality too.

We may be trying this cycle, or just seeing what happens. I'd like to try, and I think my husband is coming around to that idea. I'm trying to bribe him with the promise of TTC lingerie.

Good luck to you too! I hope your cycle figures itself out.
Yea that's crazy you almost had him in the taxi! lol. He must like the drama. :) My son was born 5 weeks early. He likes the drama too. My water broke halfway through finals week at school. lol. Luckily I got to make up the tests in the summer. :) He spent a week in the NICU but has had virtually no problems since. Just an immature GI system. But it's catching up. He's just about 2 months behind on everything... Good luck to you as well! I just bought some new sexy underwear yesterday too. I just have no sex drive right now so I thought maybe that would help me get in the mood. lol. Well, have a good day!!

Oh and Janeca, so sorry to hear about your food intolerance. Both my kids are lactose intolerant AND have milk allergy (with possible gluten allergy/Celiac disease) So I understand your pain. It STINKS!! I hope maybe you're just having off days and it's not actually an allergy. Good luck!!!!

#101 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJazzy1 View Post
Have any of you ladies read about soy isoflavones? Have you tried them? What are your thoughts? I am on Vitex (natural, womens herb) to help with my cycles and my chart really has a great ovulatory shift this month but I am thinking if I am not prego this month I may give the soy a try.
Yes there is actually a thread about it on here. I have done some research and I am going to pick some up today. If you read back through this thread there is a little talk about it also. you can google it and fertility and there are tons of articles on it. I have heard nothing but good reviews on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.