TheDivineMrsM
lawmama1984
Hopefuljo
mumma cop kaz

March BFPs
MamaFern
St. Margaret
loonar

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check-In:
Name:
Date:
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

See less See more
#152 ·
Erica, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. That would be great if this was your month. And I would say that the follow up ultra sound is just a technicality. I had(what they thought was a small cyst) several years ago and they schedule a follow up appointment for me. They said it is how they always do it....................but I was really pregnant(not a cyst) and so it was no problem. Those cysts are completely normal but hopefully you get a first look at JR!!!!

Nintendork...I am sorry this cycle is just not feeling like the one. Keep hope it will happen. Its not my month either.........we have to stay positive and it sounds like a vacation is exactly what you need!!

#154 ·
I'd like to join the group! I'm 23 and TTC # 2

Thursday Check-In

Name: Ozark (Olivia)
Date: 5/20/2010
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/i...hp?interface=0 * I am only doing CM checks this cycle. Next month I will start temping, if I have to.
Where are you in your cycle: CD 20
Appointments: Nope
Symptoms if they apply: Increasingly sore breasts, super tired, increasing nausea every day, super pinching/cramping on left side for about 20 minutes on Saturday.
Testing: Tested yesterday for fun, twas negative.
Thoughts: Well, this is my first month TTC, and I would prefer that it is my only month! With my daughter, I just had a ton of unprotected sex, and BAM! Calliope was created. I'm hoping that my husband still has super swimmers.

#158 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
oh and also I just wanted to share something else... I'm 4-5 DPO right now and have insatiable hunger! I realize it's pretty early for that to be a pregnancy symptom but I'd like to think so anyway. haha. Literally last night at dinner I had 2.5x what I would normally eat. Then an hour later I was still hungry so I had a banana smothered in crunchy peanut butter. And another hour later I was hungry again and craving scrambled eggs with shredded cheddar cheese and diced tomatoes. haha. I ate 2 eggs fixed like that. It's insane!! I've never eaten like this.... ever! If I'm not pregnant I think I'll be a little worried because I must have some sort of parasite or something. haha. :) just wanted to share this. I'm DYING to know if this is our cycle or not because it was pretty perfectly timed! :)
THIS was me when I got pg in March/10...I was this early and we went to a chinese buffet to eat... couldn't get enough. We sat there for about 30 minutes and I wanted to go get more...but DH made us leave..LOL I will keeo my fingers X'ed for you!

#160 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by libranbutterfly View Post
Got My IUD out
Hoping to get my body regulated again soon.
Yay! I hope your body quickly goes back to normal. Last month was my first cycle off of bc pills, and I ovulated right on time.

#162 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by homeschoolmommy3 View Post
Guess what, all! I am pregnant! I went to the doctor to confirm. I'm due in January! Woo hoo! Thank you for all the support you gave me while we were TTC! Good luck to all of you in your conceiving.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

#164 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by homeschoolmommy3 View Post
Guess what, all! I am pregnant! I went to the doctor to confirm. I'm due in January! Woo hoo! Thank you for all the support you gave me while we were TTC! Good luck to all of you in your conceiving.
THats Awesome Congrats!!!!!!!

#165 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by libranbutterfly View Post
Got My IUD out
Hoping to get my body regulated again soon.
I had a thread in the "i'm pregnant" room and I asked how long it took people to get pregnant after mirena and there were like 20 responses and 15 of them got prego the first month!!! So I think it will return normal pretty quick espcially if you were pretty regular before taking it.

#166 ·
Congratulations homeschoolmommy3!

Ozark, welcome to the group. I hope your stay is short. I didn't link your chart because that isn't the correct link. You need to go to sharing and find your personal link there.

Updated to here

#167 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Congratulations homeschoolmommy3!

Ozark, welcome to the group. I hope your stay is short. I didn't link your chart because that isn't the correct link. You need to go to sharing and find your personal link there.

Updated to here

Oops, here's a link to my home page: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e8a3b

Congrats Homeschoolmommy3! Way to go!!!

#168 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
THIS was me when I got pg in March/10...I was this early and we went to a chinese buffet to eat... couldn't get enough. We sat there for about 30 minutes and I wanted to go get more...but DH made us leave..LOL I will keeo my fingers X'ed for you!
You have JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thank you! I hope you're right! Again with the hunger tonight. Big plate of spaghetti w/ meat sauce and a piece of garlic bread and then felt like I hadn't eaten at all. We ate at a friend's and I didn't want to seem rude so didn't ask for more. But on the way home got a big mac (!) and a cherry pie! haha. Still don't feel stuffed. haha. It's insane. I literally must have worms or a parasite if I'm not pregnant. I've never experienced this before and I have a boy and a girl already... haha.

BFN this morning though. But it's still early. I'm only 5DPO. LOL. Plenty of time for a BFP still!

#169 ·
OMG you ladies are killing me this weekend. I keep checking back to see if anyone has posted and no one has! I'm bored! haha. Slow weekend I guess. 7DPO here and still BFNs. Although today I swear I saw the FAINTEST of lines... maybe just my eyes playing tricks on me. I'm hoping to see something darker tomorrow!! :) Hope everyone has a great Sunday. See you tomorrow for Monday check-in!

#171 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
Although today I swear I saw the FAINTEST of lines...
Oooohh. You can't say that and then show us nothing. Pic! Don't be a tease!

#173 ·
I have felt the same way about our thread lately. I found myself for the first time ever lurking in the 40+ thread yesterday. I think there is more action over there right now! Well at least tomorrow is monday check in.

I wish being super starving all the time was a symptom for me. I am always that way. Ever since I started thyroid medication to stabolize my thyroid I eat a meal like every two hours. If I don't I get sick to my stomach, shakey, and dizzy, with a headache! It's impossible for me to loose weight

I got my first BFN today. Not sure if I am 9dpo or 11dpo. I don't chart. I usually feel O so I think I am 9dpo. Still early.

I'm waiting anxiously for friday when I get to go have the follow up ultrasound for the cyst. I am really hoping the tech will say, no cyst but that looks like a baby. Wouldn't that just be the luckiest way to find out?

#174 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by trekkingirl View Post

I'm waiting anxiously for friday when I get to go have the follow up ultrasound for the cyst. I am really hoping the tech will say, no cyst but that looks like a baby. Wouldn't that just be the luckiest way to find out?
Yeah that would be AWESOME!! But when I had the same thing going on I was like 10 or 14dpo and they still said it was a cyst even though it really was a baby! Good Luck!

Yeah this thread has been quiet and I think its because of all the recent BFP but I have been lurking the I'm Pregnant forum and it is really busy. Right now they have 296 viewing and we only had 95. It is pretty fun over there you get to talk baby names and even answer some questions if you have been prego before. You might take a look.

#175 ·
wow I didn't even think about that. So maybe I should tell them ahead of time that were TTC and had great timing this month and I am expecting not to get AF tomorrow because I will be hoping.

#176 ·
Yeah I would mention it which I did at mine and she said "so sorry its just a cyst" no baby this month! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. And of course it could be a cyst and you still be pregnant also. Stay hopeful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.