TheDivineMrsM
lawmama1984
Hopefuljo
mumma cop kaz

March BFPs
MamaFern
St. Margaret
loonar

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check-In:
Name:
Date:
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

See less See more
#5 ·
I just posted this in the April thread and wanted to post it here too since I genuinely would like some feedback. Can't believe we're already in MAY!!!! Hopefully it's like last month where we got 2-3 BFPs right off the bat! :)

Here was my post:

AFM, I find myself feeling very nervous about getting pregnant now. This is our first cycle where we are actively TTC and I'm starting to think about how hard it'll be to be pregnant (which my body doesn't handle particularly well) with a 1 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.... and then what it'll be like with a newborn baby and a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old.... Like am I getting in over my head? I know we would be fine, but do we want to be just fine?... maybe we should wait a few months until we're a little more confident... I'm so frustrated because we've been wanting to TTC for almost 6 months now but weren't able to for other reasons.... Now we can, but I'm starting to get cold feet.... Part of me wants to enjoy the summer with my kids and husband before getting pregnant since I know I get horrible morning sickness for the first 14-17 weeks.... And I feel I owe it to the kids I already have to give them an enjoyable summer... *sigh* I don't know. My feelings change about it every 5 minutes. If anyone has any advice/insight into this please feel free to give it. I know we'd be blessed with a baby at any point in time. And we'd be NOTHING but happy to get pregnant ASAP. But maybe we should plan a little more this pregnancy (my other 2 were planned, but not very well thought out... and as much as I love my kids to death and I have and will give them the world, life would've been a little easier if we'd waited just a bit longer to have them... at least until ONE of us had graduated from school. lol. But then I wouldn't have the wonderful, amazing kids I have now. And I'm so happy for that. So should I just let it go, have sex whenever we want and just see what happens? Maybe I should quit charting and taking OPKs and that way it's leaving it up to God and taking some of the "control" out of my hands... aghhh I feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions.) Well, any insight is MORE than welcome here. Thanks Ladies! Hope you have a great Saturday!! :)

#8 ·
Updated to here

Erica, I think it's natural to get "cold feet". I remember when we decided we were going to try to get pregnant with DS I was feeling super calm because it was right for us. That is I was calm until I got the BFP. When I saw it my heart sank a little as it really sank in. It is such a huge decision. Adding a child to your family is such a permanent thing. I think if you're feeling really unsure about it then just ntnp. Skip the OPK's and the charting. That's how I got pregnant with DS. We just left it up to nature.

#9 ·
I have to admit, the idea of going through 24/7 sickness and falling asleep standing up does not sound like a very good mix with the hot, hot days of summer. And I do worry a bit about how that's going to affect my 2 yr old. But it's TIME (she'll be three in July) and I'll just take it one day at a time.

#10 ·
add me to the TTC #3 list (im 28)

ive been charting for 4 months now to figure out my cycle, and were now officially on our TTC first cycle!

i ovulated 3 days agod and threw away all out condoms yesterday!! lol

good luck to all this month.

heres my chart-http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd
2x's means condom used

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Updated to here

Erica, I think it's natural to get "cold feet". I remember when we decided we were going to try to get pregnant with DS I was feeling super calm because it was right for us. That is I was calm until I got the BFP. When I saw it my heart sank a little as it really sank in. It is such a huge decision. Adding a child to your family is such a permanent thing. I think if you're feeling really unsure about it then just ntnp. Skip the OPK's and the charting. That's how I got pregnant with DS. We just left it up to nature.
Thanks! What's funny is that I'm the opposite. I am nervous about deciding when, but then I am nothing but happy about getting a BFP! We've already told family and friends we're TTC #3 so that any and all drama can get out of their systems BEFORE we announce our great news... There are alot worse situations we could be in... this is just trying to decide when would be the right time, if there ever is such a thing as the "right time" haha. I think we might skip ttc this month and see how we feel next month... and if after one to two months of that we're still feeling the same way we'll chalk it up to cold feet. Well, that's the "plan" haha. which has changed 100 times. Bottom line is that we both REALLY want another baby, and soon. So really we're gonna be excited either way. Thanks for the advice/insight ladies. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

#12 ·
Welcome to everyone who is just joining!

Erica: I would just go ahead and have sex whenever and quit charting. I think it would give you the peace of mind not to have to chart and do OPKs for a while plus it will just happen when it happens and you can be surprised and excited. Just my two cents.

#14 ·
Name: Stephanie
Date: 5/1/10
Chart: Not at this time
Where are you in your cycle: 7 DPO
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: I just have a feeling this cycle was it. I'm having crazy dreams, both in general (VERY real, people from my past crawling out of the woodwork) and about being pregnant. Exactly like with Alivia.
Testing: Tested this AM, even though it was very early. I used a Dollar Tree test. BFN. Not too disappointed, it's still early. I have a few tests left, so I will probably test every other day.
Thoughts: We have a feeling that our next baby will be a boy. A girl just doesn't "feel" right to me. Exactly like with Alivia.

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
I just posted this in the April thread and wanted to post it here too since I genuinely would like some feedback. Can't believe we're already in MAY!!!! Hopefully it's like last month where we got 2-3 BFPs right off the bat! :)

Here was my post:

AFM, I find myself feeling very nervous about getting pregnant now. This is our first cycle where we are actively TTC and I'm starting to think about how hard it'll be to be pregnant (which my body doesn't handle particularly well) with a 1 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.... and then what it'll be like with a newborn baby and a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old.... Like am I getting in over my head? I know we would be fine,! :)
Erica, I am so sorry about your cold feet but they may be in good timing. I went throught this several times after my DD was born. And it seemed to be inline with my horomes changing. It happened right about 6 months after DD birth when I started to put her on solid food and my milk decresed a little. Then at 12 months when she was just nursing a few times a day. Then when I weaned her at 20 months I thought I wanted to get pregnant for like a month. My morones always go out of wack when I get "Baby Sendrome". Which was happening alot. You see your little ones growing up but you start to mis the faze they just left. Luckily my DH is very down to earth, rush into nothing, and think about our decisions first kind of person. He always says to me think about it and sleep on it if your mind doesnt change about what you want in a week then you know its what you want. I am so glad he was around because the past three years with just me and my daughter I would not trade for anything. I would say since you want another child but are not sure of when that you should place it in God's hands and stress about it but do not prevent it either, he will not give you another one of his children if he thinks you are not ready. But I would probably not try really hard for it right now if you are having doubts. I would just play it cool and let happen what ever happens. You will probably get pregnant faster that way anyway because there would be no stress.

#16 ·
Because Monday's are crazy for me and I might not be able to.

Monday Check-In:
Name:Briana
Date: 05/02/2010
Chart:is really crazy because I had AF 12 days apart(or I misread my spotting)
Where are you in your cycle: day 5
Appointments: Tomorrow Annual Physical
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Not yet
Thoughts: I can't wait until O day I really want to get this started strong this time around.

#17 ·
guess I want to join MAY group because I don't really know when I'm going to Ovulate!!!..... You'll see....

Name:Julie
Date: May 2nd
Chart: n/a
Where are you in your cycle: Day 22
Appointments: none yet
Symptoms if they apply: sore ta-tas!
Testing: Not yet
Thoughts: Okay, I've always had a 28-30 day cycle... UNTIL my husband and I decided we were going to go for it! January was 28 days, February was 30 days, March was 41 days!!! We had our first try during my March cycle, so I really did come to think I was pregnant until April 11th
We've BD every 2 days starting on the 16th.

#18 ·
Monday Check-In
Name:vivica2
Date:may 2nd
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd
Where are you in your cycle: 4 dpo, and officilay not using condoms anymore!!
Appointments:none yet, trying to search out a midwife i like
Symptoms if they apply:none-not true...excited!!!
Testing:not till 3 weeks from now with OPK's
Thoughts: so iv passed the ovulation that would give me a 'holiday' baby, so were no longer preventing!!

the vitex has helped my LP and my ovulation to be sooner...(last 2 cycles, check my chart.
) so im excited to have the foundation set to catch a healthy, fertilized egg!

im due to O on the full moon may 27th. that would give me a due date of feb 19th. (baaaarely a pisces [which is what we would like]...but its close enough!!)

#19 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Jasmine
Date: 5/3/10
Chart: My Chart
Where are you in your cycle: CD 13
Appointments: N/A
Symptoms if they apply: I have sore boobs and some uterine sensitivity
Testing: N/A
Thoughts: Lots of CM today and with the sore boobs and being all sensitive I am pretty sore the O is right around the corner.

#20 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Kristin
Date: 5/3/10
Chart: My Chart (I am new to charting so bear with me)
Where are you in your cycle: CD 7
Symptoms if they apply: Emotional from the Clomid, luckily today is the last day of taking it.
Testing: not until CD 10 with OPKs
Thoughts: I have several papers to write this week and a final exam to take this weekend so I am doing my best to be Zen and not stress. The silver lining is that school is keeping me from obsessing over TTC right now.

#21 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Jennifer
Date: May 2, 2010
Chart: n/a
Where are you in your cycle: CD30, 15DPO
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: crampy, hungry, nauseas
Testing: tons lol! Going today to get some more...will post if I have good news!!
Thoughts: just hoping that I am pg!

#22 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Anjuli
Date: May 3, 2010
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle: 10 dpo
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: crampy, hungry, nauseas
Testing: Got 5 BFP's this am!!!!!
Thoughts: Holy crap, I'm pregnant!!!!!

#23 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name:Anna
Date: May 3, 2010
Chart: N/A
Where are you in your cycle: CD30, about 16DPO
Symptoms if they apply: I was crampy earlier in my cycle, but now I only have tender nipples and fatigue.
Testing: I saved my morning urine (haha) and if AF doesn't show by tonight, I'll test. Previous tests on 8, 11, and 13DPO have all been BFN.
Thoughts: I doubt I'm pregnant, but my body is probably a little haywire from stopping birth control 4wks ago, and I have no clue what's going on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.