Bitter Sushi Ladies - May! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Turns out that I have had the first sign of af, slight pink staining that becomes before I usually start. I have to admit that my lack of symptoms up to now DID get me to thinking, but alas. Nothing.
Gah! I swear It's just when you let down your guard and start to hope...
Af kicks you when you're down!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
I'm so glad we have you around Apricot!
Seriously lady, THANK YOU! I've been over-the-top upset about this FSH thing, and I know it could be a factor, but you just helped me believe again that we will be able to have a baby. Man, what a roller coaster!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#363 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 11:30 AM

Tear You will, and I can't wait to see her picture!

So I'm getting obsessive again. (What me?) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ca58
My temp went down the past 3 days. I mean it's still well above the coverline, but in my VAST pregnant experience, my temps don't seem to go down really at all until AF or maybe a implantation dip. (Too early) Of course I am soooo tempted to get upgrade FF so I can compare charts. FF is like a drug dealer...they give you just enough for free, then you get addicted and you really have to pay.

To add to my stress. MIL thinks it would simply be a great idea (Uggg!) if DS and I flew out to NM for a couple weeks for a visit. There would of course be a 9 hour drive with just her and DS in the car. DH couldn't go because he has too much work right now. She doesn't know about mc #2 and #3. The last thing in the world I want to do is go there when I am in the middle of trying to straighten out my body. (However THAT has been going on for quite some time!) I'd miss 2 acupunture appt that have been doing so awesome for me. (I Oed on cd17 this month don't cha know!)
I can't imagine getting stuck up on that mountain and finding out I was pregnant but not being able to go in early for some preemptive baby saving. I would have no car and the doctor/hospital is far. Not even sure where, actually probably in the next town.
Plus I swear it really disrupts my cycle when I fly out of my time zone and damnit, I'll be so far from my source of sperm...er I mean DH that if this wasn't my cycle, I'll miss the next too. Ahhh! I know I can't let TTC rule my life but um..come on.

Interestingly she hasn't called me to ask me if I want to go, instead she has called DH about it about 4 times She's already got the whole thing planned. I find this incredibly rude. With no notice too. Like next week, cause that's good for her. I LOVE how I end up always being the bad guy in these situations. Argh! People suck!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#364 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

don't go, enigo! she stresses you out on such a core level.
besides, planning it with dh and not you is captiol R, rude.

Glad you're feeling better, Tear.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#365 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 03:51 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
don't go, enigo! she stresses you out on such a core level.
besides, planning it with dh and not you is captiol R, rude.
TOTALLY! You have the right to say no!

And you've been doing acupuncture, right? Hence the beautiful early o, and possibly changes in post-o temps. I've had that happen before. No stress! (and stop temping )

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#366 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I am soooo tempted to get upgrade FF so I can compare charts. FF is like a drug dealer...they give you just enough for free, then you get addicted and you really have to pay.

You are NOT to travel. You are under strict BSL (er, doctor's) orders not to travel at this time. Sorry MIL!
#367 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 06:01 PM

enigo, I agree....stay home!! Focus on your task at hand I hope this is your month!

Well, I am sitting here with af (1st real day), feeling like crap (I woke up angry and sad after a nightmare, and can't seem to shake the feeling), headachy (I cleaned and breather alot of dust)

AND I think because of reading stuff in this forum, I am having the urge to POAS I am actually bleeding people!!! I just don't know what is wrong with me :-/

I don't have any sticks to pee on, but I think it is just that feeling of hope as you first dip, and the anticipation while watching the ink spread across the test window.

I was really shaken to the core by this dream, and I guess I am craving some form of hopeful excitement.

How crazy is that???

Whatever will be, already is...

#368 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 10:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hiya Ladies

I(ahem, we) am going to my (our) very first RE appt. Friday... What should I remember to tell/ask?

Beloved... When you want it, you want it, it can't be turned off. (Maybe turned down slowly, but not turned off...)

enigo
yeah, you really don't have to go. And rise above her secretive planning with a call, maybe. I can't go, I've got some personal things that must be done. Or make DS a dentist appointment the HE CAN'T MISS!

Yep, Apricot, you rock. Thanks.

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#369 of 370 Old 05-31-2010, 10:15 PM

I should call her, boy wouldn't she be surprised! If I do call, she always says..."Oh wow! I haven't heard form you in so long" "Oh I'm so glad you could take time out of your busy schedule" or some such crapola. Jeeze lady I talked to you 2 wks ago which is plenty thanks. I'm still recovering, I barely call my own mom, why would I call you?

Beloved I hate when I have a bad dream and it shakes my whole day. They seems so real sometimes.

Jenger Good luck I would try to write some things down that you have been wanting to ask. I mean don't you hate when you have a very important question only to leave and then remember?

Apricot You rock

Tear You were on Follicle stimulating drugs right? Maybe it stimulated your ...um... FSH... Apricot...little help here

ETA...and another thing. My boobs are going to fall off! OK so at 1dpo they were tender. Usually it's at least day 5dpo usually even a little later. They are super veiny. A huge symptom for me. I have fair skin and it's quite gross actually. It even goes up to my shoulder and arm. I get this when pregnant. Weird, I dunno why. I have quite small breasts normally so usually after O they nearly double in size, (twice nothing is still nothing) and they feel like they weigh 20 pounds.

Anyhoo, I started natural progesterone cream a couple days ago, which is why I'm sure my breasts are going mad. I haven't used it before and since I cannot seem to get my blood test results back, I figured what the heck? It can't hurt, might help. The thing is I wasn't taking it 1dpo. I didn't start until 3-4 dpo.

#370 of 370 Old 06-01-2010, 01:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Alright, Ladies, I think it's time for me to start the new thread!

Let me know if I do something wrong, please.

LINK

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page