The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 9th to May 15th - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 191 Old 05-15-2010, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Blah. CD 40. If O ever happened I sure missed it. Pretty sure this is an anovulatory cycle. No symptoms of anything, including AF. I hate my body. We just started TTC and I'm already feeling like it's going to take forever.

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 191 Old 05-15-2010, 06:03 PM

Adorkable, congrats!! You have been waiting a long time for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTHamI? View Post
Blah. CD 40. If O ever happened I sure missed it. Pretty sure this is an anovulatory cycle. No symptoms of anything, including AF. I hate my body. We just started TTC and I'm already feeling like it's going to take forever.

I understand, I'm in pretty much the same boat, except I don't have my official PCOS diagnosis yet.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#183 of 191 Old 05-15-2010, 06:12 PM

Holly, and Tara I'm sorry you're feeling down. I hope things are looking up for both of you soon.

Good luck with your donor Stevi.

I'm sick, and waiting to o, and hoping that I feel well enough next week to start BD'ing. I'm sure by then I will, but right now I'm so sluggish and gross.

Congratulations Adorkable! Have a H&H 9 months!
#184 of 191 Old 05-15-2010, 08:56 PM

Donation number 3 today... New donor, and a real sweetheart!

I think I'm ovulating today, as I had my first +OPK yesterday. But, I'm hoping to hit up yesterdays or Tuesdays donor tomorrow. Monday is no-go for me, no time! I definitely need to give these guys nicknames.

Maybe... Specs, Slim and Sweet?

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#185 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 07:14 AM

Adorkable - Congratulations!

AFM - Please move me to waiting to O.

Callie Mama to Nate and TTC Baby #2
#186 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMike View Post
AFM - nothing special. I have a GORGEOUS temperature spike. I've been admiring my chart since I woke up. Sadly, all it means is that I'm sick, but it's nice to dream for a few minutes.
Awwwww! I had one of those last month... just a fever... lol

ADORKABLE!! OMG!!!

I am SO happy for you!!!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#187 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 02:44 PM

I'm sleepy today, had a 3rd positive OPK. That means I'm probably ovulating today, so I had better get in another BD. Will try Slim, first.

Everybody think Reproductive Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#188 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 02:47 PM

Adorkable- Yay! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so awesome. You've waited for so long, you deserve all the happiness that goes with it... BFP!!!! I do believe your post cheered me up, too.

Well I am feeling better today. Cause Adorkable got a BFP! And cause who knows? I may O early this month. CD 12 here. I have seen some CF for a couple days, still holding out BD. That is, until last night. I got these super close to + OPKs the last day or so. But that wasn't why. DH just had to have some and now that messed with the wait until O plan of BD. I guess 3 weeks is the longest the man can go w/o. LOL. I wouldn't worry about extra BD except for DH's swimmers are way low. WE are trying to conserve until just before O. At least, ostensibly we are...

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#189 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 10:22 PM

Slim is busy... Sweet might be coming, though!

#190 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 10:41 PM - Thread Starter

Pssst! New thread is over here!

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#191 of 191 Old 05-16-2010, 10:46 PM

Hi, everyone! Just checking in... I'm 15dpo now and got BFN yesterday. I really thought I was pregnant and FF is messing with me. I'm up to 78 pregnancy points now. Does anyone else have that happen to where FF seems to think you're pregnant and you're not?

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page