The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 15th to May 22nd - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 16th to May 22nd!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all TTCers on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O
alireb
AmyPDX
Avasmomm
brunetta
BunnyMcFluff
Hesperia
hollytheteacher
iheartmyfamily
jeminijad
Julie1014
KingsDaughter76
Kyamo
LaceyBourke
lafemmedesfemmes
Lousli
Lydiah
Maurine
maybe4babies
MommyMatsumoto
mommytoallh
Moon Angel
Moonfireglow
outerspacemama
raindaisie
Ravin
Sarabravo
scarletjane
SML27
Sweet.Bee
sweetest77
Tara2
Tear78
Tkgrl88
Tulpen88
TulsiLeaf
tigerlily1
Vivica2

Waiting to Know (2ww)
Aly22681
Beth1231
CLH X3
finnegansmom
jenniferadurham
Keria
MahnaMahna
MI_Dawn
miriam_bat_avraham
nintendork
Phantaja
SommerdawnTTC1
Spinnerette
Stevi
suzywan
Tanikit
3boobykins

Waitin' n Marinatin'

Waiting and Not Stressing
karmab

Waiting for Aunt Flo
lovebug

Waiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating husband to be ready

M.Q.

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
WTHamI?

Waiting to be Ready
Blanca78
enigo [/COLOR]
HulaJenn
MrsMike
sleepingbeauty
SimplyRochelle

~PREGNANT~

May BFPs!

AdalynsMama
•Adorkable•
annablue
DaddyM

myk

April BFPs!!!!

mumma cop kaz
TheDivineMrsM
ema-adama
Apmama07
brichole1214

March BFPs!!!!!
Alesmama07
BarefootGirl
NortheastSuperstar
YummyYumYumMama

theirmommy
Sobranna

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#2 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, new week, new reproductions. Woo-hoo!

Stevi - Slim and Sweet? My mind went straight to the gutter. Well, it was already in the gutter, so it just made itself more comfortable there.

My temp went back down today. I'm not as sick today, thank God. I have a good idea of when AF is going to show up. We're going camping, just overnight, on Saturday. I bet she's packing her little tent (I guess that would be my Diva Cup) and sleeping bag (cloth pad) right now - the #%^^#@!

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#3 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 10:48 PM

Could I be moved from April BFP's to Waiting to be ready?

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#4 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 11:02 PM

I put this on last week's thread before I realized there was a new one... oops!

Hi, everyone! Just checking in... I'm 15dpo now and got BFN yesterday. I really thought I was pregnant and FF is messing with me. I'm up to 78 pregnancy points now. Does anyone else have that happen to where FF seems to think you're pregnant and you're not?

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#5 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. s

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#6 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm so sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMatsumoto View Post

Hi, everyone! Just checking in... I'm 15dpo now and got BFN yesterday. I really thought I was pregnant and FF is messing with me. I'm up to 78 pregnancy points now. Does anyone else have that happen to where FF seems to think you're pregnant and you're not?
I don't have VIP. Every once in a while it gives me a free trial and it ALWAYS thinks I'm pregnant when I'm not.

#7 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 11:14 PM

Thanks for the shiny new thread!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#8 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 11:29 PM

#9 of 207 Old 05-16-2010, 11:56 PM

Thanks for the new thread MrsMike!

Quote:
Oh I'm so sorry hon

AFM, still in WTF. And if my new stash of Wondfo tests gets here tomorrow (25 for $6 baby!) I'll probably pee on something just for kicks even though I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated this cycle. But it's CD 41 and counting and I'm bored.

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#10 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:15 AM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Quote:
i am so sorry! s!

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#11 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:30 AM

enigo- (((hugs)))

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#12 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:39 AM

MrsMike... My mind is always in the gutter! Specs is the donor who wears glasses. Slim is the very skinny donor. And, Sweet is the new donor who is just, really sweet! (Too bad he's too young for me to date!) None of the nicknames were meant to be dirty, but, yum, you just gave my imagination some ideas!

Enigo... I am so very sorry. Big hugs to you!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#13 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:41 AM

Thanks for the new thread! How's everyone doing tonight?

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#14 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
I'm so sorry hun I hope your stay is short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMatsumoto View Post

I've had 98 pregnancy points on FF and got AF the day after I wouldn't go by those!

AFM - Just chillin' and waiting till I can test! I'm so nervous, it is the first cycle where we have bd 4 out of the 5 fertile days and I really hope this means it is our cycle! No real symptoms besides a TON of creamy cm...I hate to look into symptoms though b/c after ttc for a year I've pretty much had them all before af w/out being preggers Hopefully I can post some pretty :bfp pics here in a few days!!

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#15 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:59 AM

So sorry for your loss enigo~ :-(

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#16 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 AM

I've been stalking you ladies and am finally coming out of the woods to join you. A few weeks ago, you had me dying with the personification of FF (who had a heart attack and was also smoking crack). Now, with MrsMike's personification of AF, I just can't stay away. You guys are funny!

Today is day 1 for me. Last month was really our first month TTC. Though there was the inevitable disappointment of it all coming to an end, I was thrilled at having a 12 day luteal phase, since last month's was 6. progress! This is just my 3rd PP cycle, so things are still normalizing i think. I lost my daughter, who was stillborn in January... so I am still heartbroken, sometimes a mess, but mostly optimistic and believing that this is just the path I am on for now...

I'm looking forward to being on this journey with you all and am sending big conception vibes out to all of you!

Could I be added to "waiting to O" and here is a link to my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/256f5e

My husband and I are trying to conceive again, while missing our beautiful daughter who was stillborn Jan. 2010
#17 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 AM

Enigo

Oh stevi- im so hoping you get knocked up this cycle!!

Kingsdaughter76- You must be close to testing right?

I hope this weeks thread welcomes many BFPS!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#18 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 01:15 AM

Enigo, I am so so sorry for your loss.

My husband and I are trying to conceive again, while missing our beautiful daughter who was stillborn Jan. 2010
#19 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 01:22 AM

Scarletjane- im so sorry about your baby girl. I have found so much support in these wonderful ladies from this thread over the 7 months it took me to conceive this baby.
I know you will find the support that you need here too, all the best.

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#20 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 01:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTHamI? View Post
AFM, still in WTF. And if my new stash of Wondfo tests gets here tomorrow (25 for $6 baby!) I'll probably pee on something just for kicks even though I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated this cycle. But it's CD 41 and counting and I'm bored.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! $6 for 25? Where? They work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
MrsMike... My mind is always in the gutter! Specs is the donor who wears glasses. Slim is the very skinny donor. And, Sweet is the new donor who is just, really sweet! (Too bad he's too young for me to date!) None of the nicknames were meant to be dirty, but, yum, you just gave my imagination some ideas!
My mind never had a chance. I had two older brothers and I went to Catholic school. All that = dirty, dirty mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletjane View Post
I've been stalking you ladies and am finally coming out of the woods to join you. A few weeks ago, you had me dying with the personification of FF (who had a heart attack and was also smoking crack). Now, with MrsMike's personification of AF, I just can't stay away. You guys are funny!

Today is day 1 for me. Last month was really our first month TTC. Though there was the inevitable disappointment of it all coming to an end, I was thrilled at having a 12 day luteal phase, since last month's was 6. progress! This is just my 3rd PP cycle, so things are still normalizing i think. I lost my daughter, who was stillborn in January... so I am still heartbroken, sometimes a mess, but mostly optimistic and believing that this is just the path I am on for now...

I'm looking forward to being on this journey with you all and am sending big conception vibes out to all of you!

Could I be added to "waiting to O" and here is a link to my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/256f5e
WELCOME! Hope you have a short stay with us, nothing personal. 6 to 12 days is a NICE jump for your LP.

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
Scarletjane- im so sorry about your baby girl. I have found so much support in these wonderful ladies from this thread over the 7 months it took me to conceive this baby.
I know you will find the support that you need here too, all the best.
Here here. There is nothing like the support of this community after a loss.

#21 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 03:49 AM

Well, I guess I'll just have to hope the two days of BDing before O were enough. No donors available today, and no time to try tomorrow.

Some is better than none, I say!

Everybody have a Reproductive Week!!!

Welcome aboard, ScarletJane! I am very sorry about your daughter, I hope your TTC journey can bring some comfort to you, and that you get a BFP very soon. Hugs!

Mumma Cop Kaz... Thank you!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#22 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 08:38 AM

My OPKs are still positive, sheesh! I think my cervix still feels open, too. Though, I'm not very good at discerning that. I was able to find a small bit of EWCM, but am mostly pretty Creamy. (I actually haven't had a lot of EWCM this entire cycle) Looks like ovulation might have been today, after all.

I'll have to see about getting with one of the donors tomorrow, though, I'm not sure I'll be up for it. I won't be getting home until 6am.

#23 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry!!! When did this happen? I was so excited for you enigo! I'm so sorry

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#24 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 10:16 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey All! looks like I'll be joining you - after minimal discussion yesterday, DH and I decided to go for it. Of course, it was at the very end of my fertile phase (I think), so not sure if caught that egg.

Could somebody take a look at my chart (it's my homepage) and let me know if you think I O'd yesterday cd12 - at one point (cd11) I got crosshairs on cd8which is pretty early for me although I do think I o'd on cd8 in Nov '09. CD12 is standard for me.

If I did O on CD12 and we gio that night, what are my chances?

Thanks

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

#25 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 10:20 AM

Enigo - I'm so sorry for your loss.

Scarlet - welcome to the group, hope your stay is short. I'm so sorry about your daughter.

AFM I'm on cd13 (or 14?) I can't even remember, I am SO NOT INTO IT this month. I'm not going to force it, i just don't have the mental energy I think. This is how bad it is, I bought 10 OPKs and can't even remember where I put them. WTF. I had a ton of EWCM yesterday. I think O will be in the next few days. My husband has finals today and tomorrow so we'll see about timing....he'll be way too stress today to deal with my nagging.

Good luck to those testing today.

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#26 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 11:22 AM

Oh Cah-Rapp.
I just tore apart my closet, found my stash of OPKs, took one and it's crazy positive.

UGH.....
DH will be super stressed all day since he has 2 finals tomorrow morning back to back so today isn't looking good...hopefully like normal I'll get a few days of +s but I have a feeling had I tested yesterday afternoon that it would have been positive since yesterday morning's test was pretty close to +.

Bah.

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#27 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 11:34 AM

hmmm. dont wear perfume, scented lotions, etc today, fm. maybe he will need some tension relief tonight? if not, maybe he will be in the mood to celebrate tomorrow afternoon when finals are done? i had an almost pos on cd 12, +s on 13 and 14, and look to have o'd on cd15 this time (ovwatch got it right for the first time i think,) so you may still have 2 days or more maybe.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#28 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
hmmm. dont wear perfume, scented lotions, etc today, fm. maybe he will need some tension relief tonight? if not, maybe he will be in the mood to celebrate tomorrow afternoon when finals are done? i had an almost pos on cd 12, +s on 13 and 14, and look to have o'd on cd15 this time (ovwatch got it right for the first time i think,) so you may still have 2 days or more maybe.

I'll see what I can do. I'm hoping it would be positive tomorrow too but the positive-ness of today's lead me to believe that this is day 2 of + OPK. I'm glad I'm not really obsessing really this month..... it's kind of relaxing, although I should make some feeble attempt to temp the next few days....

Karma, glad your OV watch works for you, we are usually on the day cycle, have you Od yet?

Michelle ~

#29 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM

So much to catch up on!

Enigo I'm so sorry.

Scarlet I'm sorry for you too. Welcome & I hope you aren't here long.

Stevi, I hope specs, slim & sweet have good swimmers!

finnegansmom, I hope dh can at least make a deposit! Tell him that's all you are looking for, and it could be a great stress release for him!

suzywan welcome!

Mrsmike, I'm glad you are feeling better & thank you for the new thread

afm: I took soy from cd3 to cd7. No major side effects except I was hungrier for snackie foods and a little more irritable. I had watery cm already on cd8. And even more today. I also added opks this month. I took one last night & there was almost no line. I took one this morning (not fmu) and there was a solid line - not as dark as the control, but I was suprised at how dark it is for cd9. I have never done opks before so I'm probably excited for no reason. I'm guessing it can be a while yet, which is ok, I don't want to O too early. Oh and I also feel like I am getting O pains already. I read soy can make you have more intense ones for a longer period of time. Time will tell.

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#30 of 207 Old 05-17-2010, 12:23 PM

@Suzywan: It is a shame that you haven´t put down more temperatures- it could be that you already ovulated around cd 8 as well- depending on the missing temperatures.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page