**TTC in Our 20's June** - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 214 Old 06-29-2010, 04:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
sweet.bee- thanks! lol its ok if im pushy, pregnant ladies can do that right!?
Absolutely, pregnant lady!

How many DPO are you now?

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#212 of 214 Old 06-29-2010, 06:03 AM
Banned

I just saw this thread from the main page and thought I'd pop in. I know I was only here for, like, a week before I got my BFP but I wanted to see how things were going for everyone.

Congrats on the BFP, lyterae! I wish everyone who didn't make it this month tons of luck for July.

I've been "officially" in my second trimester since Sunday. I also eloped Monday morning! I should be sleeping since I didn't get but two hours last night, but I'm obsessively going over baby names and slightly off-the-wall home birth supplies. It just seems more real all of the sudden. I'm married and I'm having a baby. My life as I knew it is over - and I'm happy about it. Twenty-year-old me would be horrified.

As of right now, I'm planning on waiting until the babe is at least a year old before thinking about having another one, but when that comes around I'll be 32 so I won't be joining in here - I'll have to move up an age bracket.

Again, so much love to all of you! I hope you have your own DDC clubs as soon as possible. MDC is my new love - everyone here is so amazing. Thanks for being the first to welcome me. I'll always appreciate it.

Sending baby dust to you all!
#213 of 214 Old 06-29-2010, 08:58 PM

I'm not feeling so optimistic anymore. I'm feeling crampy and am due for AF tomorrow, so it is not looking well. On a positive note, I didn't have any spotting prior to the start this time, which is different than what has been the case. Usually I would start spotting 3-4 days before my period was due.

The last couple of months I have noticed that during the luteal phase I get these pains in the lower right side of my abdomen. Not super strong or anything, just like a stitch in my side. Once AF comes and up until I ovulate again, no pain. Does anyone know what this could be?

Wife to DH, Mom to DD (5/14/04) and our IVF miracle DS (10/12/12)!!

#214 of 214 Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 AM - Thread Starter

I am starting our July thread because I will not be on here for a few days. Talk to ya soon ladies!!!:thumb

Student Mother  and Wife hang.gif 29 married to DH 31 jammin.gif since 03 Zoe Elizabeth Jane 4.75 energy.gif and Jace Aaron Edward 12/12/11 babyboy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page