Bitter Sushi Ladies - June - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-22-2010, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I forgot to POAS this morning, I guess I feel I am out, but I might do it later today, except that I am doing Weight Watchers and I am drinking tons of water. Maybe I'll take a hiatus from the water until I can test

to everyone

Whatever will be, already is...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM

Beloved.....you still have a week to go!! You're not out yet!

Kinza~ I hate when FF moves my O date! Argh! Hoping you caught the eggie!!

rcr~ I'm glad your appt went well! Get lots of BDing in. You just never know! I'm glad you have a plan in motion though!! s

SimplyRochelle~ Sorry Rochelle...s

Tear78~ !!!!!!!!!!

AFM:
Was INSANELY crabby yesterday. Had some cramping yesterday and today too. Also had a dip..and wondering if it's implantation.

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

Old 06-22-2010, 03:38 PM

Beloved: my fingers are still crossed for you

Kinza: wowza that sounds like painful O! but I guess informative. here are some extra thumbs to twiddle while you wait... there is always such relief right after O and yet its also so gosh darn boring too

Rcr: congrats on your hopeful Re visit. and of course good luck for this month!!!

Rochelle: sorry to hear about the temp dip. I feel like there are quite a few of us starting AF around the same time this month. I definitely hope third times a charm for you

Tear: just thinking of you and sending a lot of

tara: :fingers for an implantation dip and for the crabbiness

AFM: feeling physically better after my crappy cd1. but feeling kind of down and scared as I approach the two year mark... what if I have to do this ANOTHER year? or two years? trying not to get ahead of myself but its difficult not to...
Old 06-22-2010, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Watch out, Ladies Major Personals ahead! I have got to make up for lack of posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post
period has arrived. cd1. oh well.... this next cycle will complete a full two years of active trying.
, sweetie, I am so sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Lapis
Aug is two years for me too
And for you too, love.

I'm coming up on one year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest birds View Post
Hello to all, just peeping in. I am "right around O" but I messed up my temps at exactly the wrong time. Woke up around 4:30 AM, BD, couldn't get back to sleep all the way... So I was dozing in and out of sleep until 8:30 when I temped.

littlest birds
- A) I love your user name, 'cause I always get the Be Good Tonyas in my head... littlest birds sing the prettiest songs (Umm, I wanted a smilie with a bird and a note, but this is what I could find...)
I hope you have figured out your temps and o-dates. I'm coming up on o right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
I feel like I've been punched in the non-pregnant stomach.

Facebook.
oh, honey, I'm so sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
AFM: Okay, any guesses as to what's going on with my chart? I could really use some help here. FF says I may have O'd, but NONE of my secondary signs point to it-- creamy CM at most, firm and high cervix (which is my usual, it's ALWAYS high or at least medium), negative OPKs for over two weeks (and I test 2-3 times a day so I don't miss a peak). These are snow-white, no-line-to-be-found BFNs, too, except for maybe two faint lines I got once (not on consecutive days).

Some of the higher temps are the night after some drinking, too. Two nights ago I was at a bachelorette party, and some temps aren't at the right time.

So I don't know. I'd LOVE to have O'd on the day they tentatively picked, it would be perfect for our BDing, but I really doubt it.
It looks like it could go either way, Miriam...I think time may tell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Hi ladies. I'm too tired to really respond, but I'm thinking of you all and reading! Last week with students, and my room needs to be completely packed by next Tuesday. It's SO much work. DH isn't letting me lift anything. He's so great. And when he met me at work today to pick up boxes to take home, he greeted me with a hug, and then my belly. I'm visualizing our little developing babies, and I go in for acupuncture tomorrow to help with implantation. Please, think sticky healthy implantation baby thoughts for us!
Yippee! (Or if anyone knows Skippy Jon Jones, Yip, Yippee, Yippito!) Congratulations on finishing the school year! Summer will be a perfect time to begin gestating! I am excited for you tear, and hoping for a bfp soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
Another BFN today on an IC and enough of a temp drop to make me sure AF will be here any second. This next cycle is the same one I conceived on two years ago, so maybe 3rd time's a charm?
Oh, Rochelle! . I'm so sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcr View Post
Hi BSL - my first Re appointment was yesterday, and it seemed pretty hopeful, plus a bit strange (then again, I am always looking for something to be hopeful about). .
rcr, it sounds like you are getting somewhere, moving in the right direction! That's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinza View Post
AFM, FF moved my ovulation date to 6/18, so I am 4 DPO. I'm sort of comfortable with that--I think if O has happened it was probably that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I forgot to POAS this morning,
to everyone
Maybe it's a good thing!

AFM
WHOA! I got 'high' fertility on my monitor yesterday and today! That's WAY early for me! I usually on on day 17ish, and today is cd11! So, in some ways it's cool, I get to try again soon, but in other ways it freaks me out, 'cause didn't someone link us to an article about how o-ing earlier can be a sign of low reserve? (Please reply to tell me that one isolated early o means nothing, and it's probably a great sign for a nice, strong egg... please - and let that be true...)

Also, my pregnancy story of the day. Last night at masters swim, a young (early 20's) girls mentioned her pregnancy, "Oh, you didn't know?". I barely know her! She said she was 9 weeks. Instead of brooding, I TOLD HER (?) (Seriously!) I had been trying for a year. She was dumbfounded... I honestly made my swim better...

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

Old 06-22-2010, 04:20 PM

jenger: good for you. I wish it wasn't so hush hush to keep infertility private. dh has totally blabbed to all of his coworkers and to be honest I almost prefer it. I mean at least they have some idea that we are going through something... then you don't feel like you are holding on to this huge secret when you are with people. and congrats on an early O... have fun with the hubby!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:33 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I agree with Lapis, good for you jenger. When we first started TTC DH blabbed to everybody, including his boss. Now, a year later, I am sure people are wondering but are uncomfortable asking.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Another BFN today on an IC and enough of a temp drop to make me sure AF will be here any second. This next cycle is the same one I conceived on two years ago, so maybe 3rd time's a charm?
Oh man, Rochelle. Blah. I was convinced this was your month! I really hope this next cycle is the one. I feel like your time is coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcr View Post
The plan for us now (if we are not lucky this month) is to do the dye test next month, and then an IUI if that turns out ok.
Having a plan feels really, really good. for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post
feeling kind of down and scared as I approach the two year mark... what if I have to do this ANOTHER year? or two years? trying not to get ahead of myself but its difficult not to...
Oh gosh, it's so hard to stay in the moment isn't it? I try desperately not to let my mind wander down that road, but occasionally it does... I want a baby so bad it aches. Let's help each other try to take it day by day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenger View Post
Also, my pregnancy story of the day. Last night at masters swim, a young (early 20's) girls mentioned her pregnancy, "Oh, you didn't know?". I barely know her! She said she was 9 weeks. Instead of brooding, I TOLD HER (?) (Seriously!) I had been trying for a year. She was dumbfounded... I honestly made my swim better...
I love it! Good for you mama!

AFM: I think our favorite Aunt has found me too (just starting). However, it's not all bad - I think that means I get to get out of having that horrid biopsy tomorrow!

I'm still hoping to go to the appointment and chat with the doc - hoping he will still give me the prescriptions or have some kind of plan.

Also, this is the first time in a few months that I O'ed on CD14, had a decent LP, and didn't spot for days before AF. So maybe things are looking up? If so, I completely credit it to changes in my diet. My summer diet is MUCH healthier than my winter diet. Been eating lots of greens and other veggies from our CSA, and also making smoothies almost every day, so getting lots of fruit too. Could also be the herbs I'm taking. Who knows?

everyone!
Old 06-22-2010, 05:43 PM

I swear it's every month, but lemme just say why oh why do I get a lousy night's sleep on an important temping day? DS woke me up at dark o'clock again. I was sure I Oed, but today's temps say I didn't. Grrrf!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ca58

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 PM
rcr

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I swear it's every month, but lemme just say why oh why do I get a lousy night's sleep on an important temping day? DS woke me up at dark o'clock again. I was sure I Oed, but today's temps say I didn't. Grrrf!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ca58
Yup, same thing happens to me. I think I O'd yesterday, but my temp says otherwise. I still think I did.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:52 PM

I know right?
I swear, I just want to stop thinking about it and start obsessing about the TWW. Oh maybe the temp will go up tomorrow... or down...

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 06-22-2010, 06:48 PM

jenger, good for you, I never felt that infertility issues should be kept secret, let's raise awareness. Who knows why it takes so long. Actually I HATE the "i" word, it's just the closest one that fits. We are ALL going to have our day and we will appreciate it so much more for having gone through this.

I just tested and got a BFFFFFFN, oh well. I know it's still early, and I will probably test tomorrow, but there is not even a shadow for me to obsess over :-/

Like I have said before. I am not able to go get tested and get DH tested for any issues (I did have a checkup and will get a general blood workup though) so it is probablt not possible for me without help and I just don't know. I am actually used to the BFNs. It barely upsets me anymore.

Old 06-22-2010, 07:37 PM

(((hugs))) for all the BFNs

Beloved - if your hematocrit is that low (I think you mentioned 7.5 and 9) then possibly working on upping your iron might up your chances of conception. Do you still take the Floradix? That stuff is great at upping iron levels. Even 9 is very iron low and 7.5 is transfusion time. I had a 10.7 and they were concerned, as normal is 12-16? or 14 I can't remember. At the very least, it will help give you more energy, I know I feel rotten when my iron is low.

Enigo and rcr - man I hate when it's an O fakeout - I hope you both Oed when you think you did and your temps are just being evil!

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
Old 06-22-2010, 10:42 PM

rcr and enigo I am with you... O any moment. I got much heavier EW yesterday and it is 100% gone today. I had intermittent O pain too for more than one day which was weird---yesterday was the second day of that. I thought I would get a higher temp today but now I think it will be tomorrow. But WTH do I know? Every time I think I know something I get a curveball.

sorry about AF Rochelle, I was getting excited about this month for you too I hope you get a wonderful curveball and AF doesn't show despite today's temp

Boo for AF Millefleur, glad there's a bright side anyhow

thanks jenger, this was dd's baby song, we'd play that CD for her and dh would also sing it to her a lot at bedtime/naptime I discarded the bad temp and I think I will probably have O'd today which is better BD wise (There I go again predicting LOL)

Tear, am thinking of you

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

Old 06-22-2010, 11:11 PM

Yeah, AF finally showed up about an hour ago, after a horrible headache all day and even some freaking heartburn to torture me further. I have cried far more than is healthy and I'm just flat out exhausted. I may not be having sushi, but I may drink this whole bottle of wine. My poor DH just doesn't know what to do with me. I swear, he even looks at me and I start crying again. It's the stupid silent kind where the tears just seem to flow effortlessly down my face. Definitely going to bed early.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 06-22-2010, 11:27 PM

Rochelle

Old 06-22-2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Yeah, AF finally showed up about an hour ago, after a horrible headache all day and even some freaking heartburn to torture me further. I have cried far more than is healthy and I'm just flat out exhausted. I may not be having sushi, but I may drink this whole bottle of wine. My poor DH just doesn't know what to do with me. I swear, he even looks at me and I start crying again. It's the stupid silent kind where the tears just seem to flow effortlessly down my face. Definitely going to bed early.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:30 AM

Old 06-23-2010, 01:15 AM

I vote to be President of the Bitterness for the week. So much to say...too tired and bitter to get into it.

All in favor.....
Old 06-23-2010, 01:33 AM

seconded, jennifer

Rochelle

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

Old 06-23-2010, 01:33 AM

Old 06-23-2010, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
jenger, good for you, I never felt that infertility issues should be kept secret, let's raise awareness. Who knows why it takes so long. Actually I HATE the "i" word, it's just the closest one that fits. We are ALL going to have our day and we will appreciate it so much more for having gone through this.

I just tested and got a BFFFFFFN, oh well. I know it's still early, and I will probably test tomorrow, but there is not even a shadow for me to obsess over :-/

Like I have said before. I am not able to go get tested and get DH tested for any issues (I did have a checkup and will get a general blood workup though) so it is probablt not possible for me without help and I just don't know. I am actually used to the BFNs. It barely upsets me anymore.
So maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part , but are you thinking of officially TTCing again?

Quote:
Oh Honey . If it weren't for CD1 wine...well, it wouldn't be pretty. Hope you are getting some well deserved sleep at the moment.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
So maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part , but are you thinking of officially TTCing again?
I wish it could be off the hiatus, but DH is now against it, but he is not careful. I am always honest about my Oing and he is still not careful sometimes. It would be ok if it happened I am sure. I still FEEL like I am TTC though.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
rcr

Quote:
Oh, I am sorry.

AFM - I had some weirdness with my mom yesterday, and couldn't sleep, so I did not even try to temp this morning. ugh, another possible post-O temp missed. I am just going to consider myself in TWW, since they did an ultrasound at the RE on Monday that showed a big follie.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:42 PM

Rochelle: really big

rcr: to you too. sorry to hear about mom weirdness

millefleur: thinking of you and your appointment today

Beloved: sounds like a halfsies hiatus you are on....
Old 06-23-2010, 04:03 PM

I'm sorry Rochelle

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:32 PM

So sorry Rochelle, and jennifer ,

I moved form bitterness to optimism, my RE is 99% sure that I have a Polyp I'm having another ultrasound to confirm and then we'll schedule a hysteroscopy, she says that polyps don't allow implantation so removing it should help, while the procedure itself it's a bit scary, I'm excited to do it it feels like I'm finally doing something right, now I feel kind of silly for trying all those things B6, vitex even progesterone to fix my "Lpd" when in reality the ployp is causing the spotting.

Now can we please get some BFPs on this thread.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

Old 06-23-2010, 04:35 PM

I'm so excited! Doc just called in an Rx for Clomid and I didn't even have to drive to VT for the appointment!

Uh...thanks Aunt Flo!
Old 06-23-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keria View Post
I moved form bitterness to optimism, my RE is 99% sure that I have a Polyp I'm having another ultrasound to confirm and then we'll schedule a hysteroscopy, she says that polyps don't allow implantation so removing it should help, while the procedure itself it's a bit scary, I'm excited to do it it feels like I'm finally doing something right, now I feel kind of silly for trying all those things B6, vitex even progesterone to fix my "Lpd" when in reality the ployp is causing the spotting.

Now can we please get some BFPs on this thread.
Keria, congrats on your polyp (Oh that does NOT sound right at all) I mean, congrats on finding that you may be able to remove a simple obstacle and jumpstart TTC. Here's hoping that's the only thing standing in your way and you get to remove it ASAP.

(We're all trying to help Tear and her DH sweet talk her wee embryos into the next BFP ) I don't know who else is waiting to know right now since AF flew through the BSL thread.

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

Old 06-23-2010, 09:03 PM

Old 06-23-2010, 09:24 PM

...still haven't Oed. Only cd16, but I thought...Oh never mind. I sure hope things stay normal with my cycle. It could kill me. I had to go get more OPK's today too, so close too. I guess I can use any extras next cycle..or the one after that or the one after that.

Two babies born today. SIL had her son and a friend of ours had theirs. Then I went to my neighbor's house to get away from the baby news and she is watching a cute little 6 month old girl.

User Tag List