Bitter Sushi Ladies - June - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 06:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I POAS this morning, BFFN I guess at times like these I realize how much I miss actively TTC. I am sad, but not really surprised. I used my last test. I guess I am waiting for af, oh wells :-/

Whatever will be, already is...

#482 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 08:18 AM

It's so hard to be so hopeful every month isn't it?

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#483 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 11:14 AM

Beloved. It sucks to be hopeful on the months you stand a chance and it sucks to have no hope on the months that you don't have a shred of a shot. We just can't win.

Better still today. I really don't know how I'm going to cope with leaving my nanny job for nursing school. My little guy brings me so much comfort and we both have so much love for each other. He helps me get through the worst days and I am scared of what those days will be like once he's gone. He'll be 2 on Sunday and I think I'll even miss his toddler tantrums. We're going to a place today called Wild Wilderness Safari (if you watch the Duggars you might have seen it on there!). Last time I went (5 years ago) I got to play with baby tigers and I'm really hopeful they'll have some sort of baby animal for us to play with. And you get to feed kangaroos from inside their enclosure. Should make for a great day!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#484 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 05:11 PM

BFNs suck... :sad

AFM back to the drawing board.. ultrasound today is clear, funny because on the last ultrasound she even gave me a picture where she circled around the "polyp" and measured it, don't know what the heck she was measuring, oh well I guess I'm back in the LPD land or who knows what causes my spotting, she said my endometrium at 7 dpo looked very thick and irregular, cd3 bloodwork is not back yet, after all the bloodwork is back we can see the next course of action. Probably a HSG and a SA for DH. On the bright side we get to try this month, I'll probably take progesterone since it can't hurt.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#485 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 05:14 PM

Hey everyone...sorry I've been MIA. In a way it's kind of helped me from obsessing.

I'm 11 DPO today. I'm expecting AF Mondayish? I tested and got a BFFFFFN this morning...not that it means anything for me. I've never gotten a positive before 14DPO. Feeling a bit crampy today..and my nipples seem to hurt. Also had a wave of nausea....but yet I still don't feel pregnant. How many other times have I had those same symptoms you know?

Just waiting.

I've been thinking of you all. Lots and lots of and and

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#486 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 08:43 PM

Xtara FXd for you! I'm glad you've had a calmer TWW. It's too early to take the BFN seriously, and you can get a BFP with or without symptoms first so you have great chances. Anything different from your usual?

Jenger, my family went to Washington State last year in August and it was hot and sunny while it was cool and rainy here. It usually feels like the hot deep south here in August. It was sort of funny. I would love to live in the Pacific NW type of climate though I hide from the sun and crumple in the humidity.

Enigo I really hope you get to O soon.

Tear, thinking of you.

Millefleur, I like your user name too, thank you! IIRC you are about to start clomid? I hope it makes all the difference.

Beloved, hoping for an "oops" BFP for you.

Nothing interesting here

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#487 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 10:11 PM

Keria~ I'm so sorry you're back to the drawing board Keria!!! I know how bitter sweet that must be.

littlest birds~ Nothing is really "different" per say. I haven't felt much of anything which in the past has almost usually been a huge sign that I am indeed pregnant. Every time I insisted I wasn't pregnant...I was. We'll see I guess. A few more days. Waiting right now is agony though. Ugh.

And sometimes nothing interesting going on is a good thing right!?!? Where are you in your cycle right now?

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#488 of 582 Old 06-25-2010, 11:49 PM

Sounds like good signs to me! wishes to you!

I think obvious symptoms are not the norm before missed AF, a lot of the ones we hear about are hindsight or regular old LP hormones anyway before the PG really even gets going. Anyway I think symptoms are definite for far less than half the time even though quite a few do get them. Enough to make us watch our bodies like hawks but not enough to satisfy.

I'm 3dpo with kind of a restless feeling and and of course nothing else. Not my favorite part of cycle but I feel good about BD and anticipate another "thrilling" ride this TWW. I'm sorta grumpy about it actually just sort of a "here we go again" feeling. But at least it's possible. It really is

Keria, I'm sorry it turned out not to be what you thought--simple. At least you are on a path to getting some answers though. I hope you get them ASAP.

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#489 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 08:28 AM

I Oed... I Oed... it's off to wait I go....

CD18 woot woot!
This appears to be my normal set day 17-18

See the thing is since this hell ride started my body hasn't been cooperating. Now that it appears to be, I'm still wary.

Oh please let me be pregnant with a sticky so I can go with Tear!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#490 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 08:43 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post

Oh please, oh please, oh please!!! I would LOVE to be your due month buddy!!! I'm 10-11dpo and really feeling SO SO antsy and nervous. I'm so scared of the possibility this didn't work, and I'm waiting for a tell-tale sign either way and not getting one yet. SOMEtimes when I move JUST right, my ovaries and uterus hurt intensely, but just for that second. I don't know what that means. And I took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon for, like, the Nth time this week. I'm wizened and scarred enough to know that the progesterone could be doing all that. This is the part of the cycle where it's getting really close and time slows wayyyyy down. I'm having a hard time feeling and visualizing my babies, but I think it's because I'm scared. C'mon little ones, grow, grow, mommy loves you!!!!!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#491 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 AM

...I know.. anytime I try something new and I don't get pregnant or do and lose them, I keep wondering if I should try the same thing that got me pregnant last time or do I not count it since it didn't keep? Or was it just chance and I'm wasting a lot of time and money?

I know my newest thing (acupuncture and chinese herbs) is going to work. I've already had such incredible progress the first month. Man I gotta get this together before DH changes his mind! He's starting to wonder out loud if we should have another. He said he wants another but this all seems like so much trouble.

Um... Trouble? Dude last I checked you only have to have sex on demand (poor baby) I have the appts, the supplements, the super healthy diet, the charting, OPK's, and the TWW. Cry me a river.

#492 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 01:54 PM

#493 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Is it normal to be an emotional mess around O time? I've never noticed that happening to me before, but I am a WRECK today, and incredibly distracted to boot. I stayed home from a friend's son's birthday party so I could get a whole bunch of things done (although not being around babies + pregnant women is also kind of a good thing for me right now) and I am just useless and teary-eyed. When is DH coming back from the gym??? I need people near me!

I am!! I am incredibly hormonal around O.

Stalking the rest of you, baby vibes all around!!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#494 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 03:56 PM

Tear, are you testing soon???

Enigo - WOOHOO!!!! CD17-18 is great, that is my "normal" as well

xtara - good luck - I will be hoping you get a BFP soon!

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#495 of 582 Old 06-26-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamos23 View Post
Tear, are you testing soon???
We have a blood test scheduled for Tuesday morning, and they usually call in the late afternoon.

How are you feeling?

miriam, I usually feel totally emotional the day after I ovulate as my hormones totally do a switcheroo.

MahnaMahna,

enigo, have you tried asking your DH to come to your appointments with you? I talked with my DH about it, and I said that having to go alone makes it feel so like MY problem and that I'M the failure. He was pretty receptive to that. Plus, two sets of eyes and ears is better than one when it comes to making decisions at appointments. I hope your DH comes around. Wait...I hope he doesn't have to and that you caught this monster egg ovulation!!!

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#496 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 12:30 AM

Just got back from a party and it's official. Now ALL of DP's close friends (those who don't have newborns that is) are pregnant. :Puke

There is nowhere to hide!
#497 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Hiya Ladies-

I'll try to do this without my usual monster-multi-quote...

Millefleur - ah, sweetheart, I am so sorry. Screw those pregnant ladies and the ones with newborns too! (I know, not really, but sometimes it's JUST TOO MUCH!)

Ladies - I am probably ovulating right now! So, Miriam, Enigo, we are officially cycle buddies, and will graduate together, to join Tear over in our DDC in a couple weeks, m'kay? (Forgive, I still have the fabulous-happy-right-around O optimism...! )

Miriam, how are you honey? Wanna come over to my house for some wine and hugs?

enigo Congratulations on a regular (relatively) early O!
I ovulated 2 days earlier than usual.... (if I really am ovulating right now... which is very likely...)

Tear we love you. We SO HOPE that this works so smoothly, and that you are on your way to a happy healthy pregnancy and journey through parenthood.

Keria - Ah! Another mixed bag... no cyst, but what going on!?!?! Ahhh!!! I would be so frustrated... I hope you are feeling OK...

xtara - thinking of you!

littlest birds
- I'm about to join you in the boring part (but less boring that cd 4-12, at least for me...

BelovedK How ya doing, mama?

We're going for a little overnight in the woods again tomorrow night. Should be great... Now I don't have to pack in my fertility monitor and OPKs, etc... just my thermometer....
That being said, I will not be able to update for around 36 hours...
Kisses

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#498 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 07:28 AM

Hi ladies, I gagged and almost threw up while brushing my teeth, but BFN last week. (I don't usually do nthat when brushing my teeth) I am due tomorrow or so.

Millefleur, I'm sorry that you are surrounded by all of that I know you want to be happy for them, but it's hard. It's an awful 'left behind' feeling that I understand well

#499 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest birds View Post
Sounds like good signs to me! wishes to you!

I think obvious symptoms are not the norm before missed AF, a lot of the ones we hear about are hindsight or regular old LP hormones anyway before the PG really even gets going. Anyway I think symptoms are definite for far less than half the time even though quite a few do get them. Enough to make us watch our bodies like hawks but not enough to satisfy.

I'm 3dpo with kind of a restless feeling and and of course nothing else. Not my favorite part of cycle but I feel good about BD and anticipate another "thrilling" ride this TWW. I'm sorta grumpy about it actually just sort of a "here we go again" feeling. But at least it's possible. It really is
I think your right. Eery pregnancy is really different....so who knows. I realy appreciate your kind words!! s GL with your TWW. I sooo understand that here we go again feeling...man o man do I understand that!!!

Quote:
I Oed... I Oed... it's off to wait I go....

CD18 woot woot!
This appears to be my normal set day 17-18

See the thing is since this hell ride started my body hasn't been cooperating. Now that it appears to be, I'm still wary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

Oh please, oh please, oh please!!! I would LOVE to be your due month buddy!!! I'm 10-11dpo and really feeling SO SO antsy and nervous. I'm so scared of the possibility this didn't work, and I'm waiting for a tell-tale sign either way and not getting one yet. SOMEtimes when I move JUST right, my ovaries and uterus hurt intensely, but just for that second. I don't know what that means. And I took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon for, like, the Nth time this week. I'm wizened and scarred enough to know that the progesterone could be doing all that. This is the part of the cycle where it's getting really close and time slows wayyyyy down. I'm having a hard time feeling and visualizing my babies, but I think it's because I'm scared. C'mon little ones, grow, grow, mommy loves you!!!!!
THINKING OF YOU!!!! s

Quote:
...I know.. anytime I try something new and I don't get pregnant or do and lose them, I keep wondering if I should try the same thing that got me pregnant last time or do I not count it since it didn't keep? Or was it just chance and I'm wasting a lot of time and money?

I know my newest thing (acupuncture and chinese herbs) is going to work. I've already had such incredible progress the first month. Man I gotta get this together before DH changes his mind! He's starting to wonder out loud if we should have another. He said he wants another but this all seems like so much trouble.

Um... Trouble? Dude last I checked you only have to have sex on demand (poor baby) I have the appts, the supplements, the super healthy diet, the charting, OPK's, and the TWW. Cry me a river.
UGH...DH's can be so annoying sometimes. My DH kinda just doesn't ever give me any input which is annoying. I told him that WE are in this TOGETHER but he still feels like I should be the one to make all the decisions about things. UGH. I NEED HELP SOMETIMES!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Is it normal to be an emotional mess around O time? I've never noticed that happening to me before, but I am a WRECK today, and incredibly distracted to boot. I stayed home from a friend's son's birthday party so I could get a whole bunch of things done (although not being around babies + pregnant women is also kind of a good thing for me right now) and I am just useless and teary-eyed. When is DH coming back from the gym??? I need people near me!
I think it's totally normal to feel like a mess around O. s I hope you start leveling out soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamos23 View Post
xtara - good luck - I will be hoping you get a BFP soon!
Thanks for your thoughts!! s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
We have a blood test scheduled for Tuesday morning, and they usually call in the late afternoon.

enigo, have you tried asking your DH to come to your appointments with you? I talked with my DH about it, and I said that having to go alone makes it feel so like MY problem and that I'M the failure. He was pretty receptive to that. Plus, two sets of eyes and ears is better than one when it comes to making decisions at appointments. I hope your DH comes around. Wait...I hope he doesn't have to and that you caught this monster egg ovulation!!!

for you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
Just got back from a party and it's official. Now ALL of DP's close friends (those who don't have newborns that is) are pregnant. :Puke

There is nowhere to hide!
:Puke is right. How unfair for you to be around all of that. That just stinks. s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenger View Post

Ladies - I am probably ovulating right now! So, Miriam, Enigo, we are officially cycle buddies, and will graduate together, to join Tear over in our DDC in a couple weeks, m'kay? (Forgive, I still have the fabulous-happy-right-around O optimism...! )

We're going for a little overnight in the woods again tomorrow night. Should be great... Now I don't have to pack in my fertility monitor and OPKs, etc... just my thermometer....
That being said, I will not be able to update for around 36 hours...
Kisses
Have a wonderful time in the woods!!! I hope you relax and stay as stress free as you can!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Hi ladies, I gagged and almost threw up while brushing my teeth, but BFN last week. (I don't usually do nthat when brushing my teeth) I am due tomorrow or so.
for gaggin!!

AFM: AF is due for me tomorrow. I am dying over here....

Woke up starving 3 days in a row. Like STARVING.
Temp went super super high for me today...and it's one day before my expected AF to show...it's NEVER this high at this point in my cycle unless I'm pregnant. (Also felt EXTREMELY hot this morning)
Nauseous
More emotional than usual
Watery/stretchy CM (normal for me when I'm pregnant)
Crampy...but I've been crampy here and there for a few days and usually if AF comes I only get REALLY crampy the hour or so before she comes......

I took a dollar store test and I can see where the line would be but it's nor colored. DH says that's only ever happened when I've been pregnant....but I'm not really convinced.

I've never gotten a BFP on 13DPO...I've only ever gotten them on 14 or 15DPO. Never ever earlier. I am just in agony waiting one more day though!!!

I think I am going to have to go to Walgreens and buy some expensive tests.....even though I know the cheap ones work just as well. I'm going to have to POAS later this afternoon. Hopefully I can hold my pee in for quite a while.

Everything is making me believe I'm pregnant..so if I'm not....I really am going to be devastated. *sigh*

I am taking progesterone..and I know that can mimic pregnancy symptoms..however this is the third time I've taken it and the other two times I never had any symptoms like this.....it actually didn't seem to screw with my body at all.... Ugh.

One.more.day.

#500 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 09:48 AM

I'm feeling a little down after a woman at a party I went to yesterday told me I was old.
She was an OB and after (of course) she asked me if I was going to have any more kids, I gave her the quick 3 mc story. When she found out how old I was she said "Honey YOU'RE OLD...YOU'RE OLD!"

I am so shocked at the gall of people (Don't they know I'm effin' crazy?!)
Anyway I was annoyed at her and this morning I just woke up feeling...well...old. Then this morning my temp stayed the same as yesterday...now I can obsess about that too.
Oh well, at least I have another flippin' birthday party to go to today.

#501 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
I'm feeling a little down after a woman at a party I went to yesterday told me I was old.
She was an OB and after (of course) she asked me if I was going to have any more kids, I gave her the quick 3 mc story. When she found out how old I was she said "Honey YOU'RE OLD...YOU'RE OLD!"

Anyway I was annoyed at her and this morning I just woke up feeling...well...old. Then this morning my temp stayed the same as yesterday...now I can obsess about that too.
drop enigo, what is WITH people where you live?! SERIOUSLY?! You're young and hip to me, and that's for sure lady! You're funnier and more active than many 20-30 years old I know. SO THERE!

Thanks for the kind words, ladies. I'm bumming hard with only two days to go, and a couple of my regular symptoms coming along: night sweats and resolving boob tenderness. Please, babies, stick around!

Remembering our 3 losses

#502 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 10:37 AM

Well it's South Florida. People suck here. period.
Yeah she thought I was younger. I AM more active than many of my 20 something friends. sniff..
No one is going to mistake me for a 20 year old. OK maybe from 50 ft away

I can not wait to hear about your + pregnancy test on Tuesday. Surely you will POA by then?

Speaking of another rude lady story.. I was at a store with my (pregnant) friend and her DS and my DS last week. My son picked up one of those pakages of rubberbands with the shapes and said "Mom, look!"
This old lady snatched (I swear SNATCHED!) it out of his hand and put it back in the bin and said, "He's gonna rip it!"

I thought she worked there (Still..waaaay rude!) and realized as we were leaving that she didn't. Just some stray crazy lady who doesn't know who I am. Oh man my blood is still boiling just typing this. I said loudly, "man what a rude old woman!!"

Another girl I know was at Walmart going through the checkout line with her 2 yr old. The cashier reached across the counter and jerked the pacifier out of her kid's mouth and handed to the mom and said "She's too old for a pacifier".

Man we're sure lucky we have the nice weather here.

#503 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:

Ugh! So very sorry enigo. I had a crappy experience with insensitive people yesterday too. While waiting tables, I had the most talkative older woman. She had just had surgery on her knee and wanted to tell me allllll about it. She asked if my husband and I had children and I told her no, not yet which sparked a barage of questions from her and a huge lecture on how we shouldn't want to bring children into this evil, evil world and blah blah blah end of times crap. She even told me if she knew then what she knows now, she would have never had her daughter. WTF. And of course, I just had to smile and be polite through all of it, although I was just dying inside. I know she didn't know what she was saying or that it would hurt my feelings, but stuff like that just hurts my heart. I just want to scream about how in a perfect world, I would have already had a child by now. Maybe even two.

AF should be heading out tomorrow and then it's fun time. If I somehow O on cd14 or 15 on a natural cycle, then I'll seriously be O'ing the same exact day I did on my m/c cycle. I don't know why but that's exciting to me.

Now off to work to wait on all the little adorable post-church families with all their stupid fertility!

ETA: I can't believe some people! Let some Walmart person do that to my future kid. You ladies would be seeing me on the news haha.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#504 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post

ETA: I can't believe some people! Let some Walmart person do that to my future kid. You ladies would be seeing me on the news haha.
Funny I always say this exact same thing!

#505 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

enigo - Screw that lady! (what's with me and my language lately!?!? I said the same thing in my last post....)

You are not old. You being healthy and active probably counts more than age in most aspects. It's not your chronological age that counts... See, she was surprised at your age, 'cause your body hasn't aged as fast as some of your South Florida neighbors... including your reproductive system!

me- no temp rise!?!? What's up?

and, off to try and get my 3 year old to hike 2.5 miles....

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#506 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 04:05 PM

Man I haven't felt this down for a while. Thanks ladies
Starting to feel like it may not ever happen for me again. Even worse, after spending two days around a bunch of kids my son's age with younger siblings, I'm even starting to question whether it's a good idea. (There! That ought to get me pregnant! Now...to give away all my baby stuff that DS outgrew!)

We just had to go to the second Bday party this weekend. I am partied out.
Got to watch an awesome meltdown by the birthday boy. I love to see other kid's freakouts. Makes me feel better about my own son. Sometimes you think it's just your kid that's crazy.

At yesterday's party the adults had some loud rock music on and I saw that the 3 little girls were there standing in the doorway looking outside. DS was rocking out dancing by the radio. That kid is so damn cool. What am I doing? There is NO WAY that kid #2 could be half as cool. None I tell you.

#507 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 04:51 PM

Enigo - wow, holy bad bedside manner!

I'm home from vaca- a nice sun break!
Day 8, clomid taken, now the wait for O.
Posted via Mobile Device

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#508 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 05:02 PM

enigo I'm so pissed for you how DARE she How insensitive when you told her about 2 m/c OOOO, I'm mad now

When I had my DRs appt them other day, I told her about my experiences, and she told me that I am getting old and basically normalized what happened (or has been happening) I am supposed to go in for the bloodwork, but it is a basic workup and she is most concerned about my iron levels.

Oh, btw, af came. I don't uaually use tampons, but I have one in now, and I am trapped in the Apple store, I have been here since before the store opened at 12, it is now 4:08

I won't even go into it They are helping me, but I kept getting put off, and then had to wait for the guy to get back from lunch (which he was 45 minutes past the time he told me)

af is here af is here

#509 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 05:05 PM

Oh, I meant to say about the tampon. I don't have any other supplies, and I am soaking through, and am trapped babysitting my puter while it is working ( about 2 hours) I am worried I am putting a red stain on their stool and I am lucky to have a black skirt on (but I am commando underneath )

#510 of 582 Old 06-27-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
enigo I'm so pissed for you how DARE she How insensitive when you told her about 2 m/c OOOO, I'm mad now

3 mc

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page