Bitter Sushi Ladies - June - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-30-2010, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Laggie I'm so sorry sweetie. Peace and light to you.

Tara, I responded to your thread about this, but I'm so sorry. Progesterone is tough stuff, and it totally makes me feel all those things. Feel better soon, lady! And I'll pour you a glass of wine tonight, too.

Did I mention, btw, that yesterday was the day that another colleague decided to announce her pregnancy? Yup. Another one. And there were billions of big round bellies at the airport (picking up my in-laws from Germany) and out on the town. And AF hasn't graced me with her presence yet, causing me to do all sorts of 1 in a million long-shot hope-googles. HA i fall for that one: every month. I just did some awesome yoga to try to bring her on, and I'm going to try to start exercising much more now that I'm on vacation. The only two times I got pregnant I was doing pilates/yoga 2-3 times a week. man...I GOTTA MOTIVATE!

Thanks for the sympathy You ladies are the best!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2010, 08:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So sorry Laggie TTC is hard stuff it can put a lot of stress in a couple, wahtever it is hopefully youll get a baby sooner rather than later.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

Old 07-01-2010, 11:17 AM

Why can't someone make a HPT test that works at 1dpo? I mean, this whole thing would be so much less stressful if we didn't have to get our hopes up for 2 wks every cycle.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 07-01-2010, 11:27 AM

Old 07-01-2010, 11:30 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Wow, sorry Laggie, that sounds pretty rough. I hope it turns out whatever way you want it to

Sorry about AF xtara

AFM - tested today at 4 am (because I had to pee) = 10 dpo = BFN. Unless I O early we won't stand a chance next month because I will be out of town.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Oh man, I hear you... especially now that I'm 2 DPO! This is the part of my cycle where every day I compare my temps to a previous cycle, furiously research cervical position changes during pregnancy to see if mine matches, and do that grasping-at-straws "how likely are my chances of having spotting, AF-type cramping, and an open cervix at what is normally the end of my LP and still being pregnant?" which lands me reading Yahoo! Answers probably written by 16-year-old girls and watching "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" (as if I could ever be and not know it).
Right there with you! At 6 dpo though.
Interestingly since I posted that last post. I took an OPK. (why I dunno) No I know why. The durn thing was nearly positive!! Now I obsess extra hard. This happened last time I was pregnant. Why oh why can't I lock up the OPK's after I O? Funny after all this time TTC I stll have never POAS before 11 dpo. Can you imagine? With an OPK it's like I still have a chance because it isn't really a HPT. I should bury the OPK's in the yard before I obsess myself to death.
Been feeling a little crampy too....Hmmmmm

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 07-01-2010, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Oh Laggie, that's rough! s and extra

and xtara, that's rough too! I am on my first progesterone cycle, and I am nervous....

Does anyone wanna take over threadkeeping this month?
Sorry I didn't ask earlier...

I am happy to do it again, but if anyone has the hankering, I am also happy to give it up...

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Why can't someone make a HPT test that works at 1dpo? I mean, this whole thing would be so much less stressful if we didn't have to get our hopes up for 2 wks every cycle.
Yea, and while they are at it, why can't anyone make some easy way to get me pregnant that does not cost $30,000. The traditional method is apparently not working. It would be much less stressful if we could just get pregnant!

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Oh man, I hear you... especially now that I'm 2 DPO! This is the part of my cycle where every day I compare my temps to a previous cycle, furiously research cervical position changes during pregnancy to see if mine matches, and do that grasping-at-straws "how likely are my chances of having spotting, AF-type cramping, and an open cervix at what is normally the end of my LP and still being pregnant?" which lands me reading Yahoo! Answers probably written by 16-year-old girls and watching "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" (as if I could ever be and not know it).
So funny. I too look at those Yahoo answers, with their avatars, and think they all are probably only 16. Love MDC! Oh, and congrats on being 2 dpo. Did your temp go up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
You know, I have heard that there is a hormone that's released upon conception. Not HCG, but something that signals something or other (maybe the other sperm, to get them to give up trying to get into the egg?). Anyway, some people in the bovine world were researching it to know when cows were pregnant. For the life of me, though, I can't find out anything more about it. That HPT would certainly fly off the shelves for people TTC (or even for those that aren't, and had an oopsie or something and want to avoid the morning after pill...?). Then again, there is the debate that with so many eggs not implanting, it could just be reason for more heartbreak... Has anyone else heard of this before? Like I said, I can't seem to find anything online.

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post
So funny. I too look at those Yahoo answers, with their avatars, and think they all are probably only 16. Love MDC! Oh, and congrats on being 2 dpo. Did your temp go up?

You know, I have heard that there is a hormone that's released upon conception. Not HCG, but something that signals something or other (maybe the other sperm, to get them to give up trying to get into the egg?). Anyway, some people in the bovine world were researching it to know when cows were pregnant. For the life of me, though, I can't find out anything more about it. That HPT would certainly fly off the shelves for people TTC (or even for those that aren't, and had an oopsie or something and want to avoid the morning after pill...?). Then again, there is the debate that with so many eggs not implanting, it could just be reason for more heartbreak... Has anyone else heard of this before? Like I said, I can't seem to find anything online.

I suppose it would only lead to more obsession since you would have to test every day to make sure you were **** pregnant at 2 dpo and 3 and 4...

As far as those Yahoo groups go. I spelled better than that in the first grade. (and they're having babies!) I am in shock every time I end up there through a Google search.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:19 PM

I am having a bad month here. My opk have returned to white. But my temps are all screwed up! Anyone can halp?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Apricot
I was in Cali at the beginning of the cycle, super hot room, frugal ac use, Aka 80 F at night. Ugh.
I guess clomid can give false positive opk, some advise waiting til done taking, or two days, or 5 days.
Current plan Sex it Up every other day indefinitely.
Posted via Mobile Device

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

Old 07-01-2010, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
While a 1 dpo test would be cool, I like the idea of us all being pregnant (and staying pregnant) already.

Apricot I have no idea what to make of your chart... But I like the idea of every other day bding...

And...

I started a July thread....

HERE

If anyone wanted to take over, let me know, I'm genuinely happy either way...

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

User Tag List