Bitter Sushi Ladies - June - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-10-2010, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Collieflower
Thanks, I have to keep my sense of humor, otherwise I'll go nuts!
I just turned 40 (40? Gawd, did I just type that? I think my mom is 40)
and am not ready to give up yet either. I am on CD3 and in the middle of my first AF since my mc. I did try right after each of my mc's. I always think "What if this was the one?"
Anyway I've never gotten pregnant on the first O after a mc, but at least I tried.
I mean I feel like if your body isn't ready to get pregnant again, it won't. YKWIM?
I actually started acupuncture and my cycles are so much more normal I could cry. AF is normal and I haven't had a normal AF since the whole mc ride started (Weeeeeeeeee! ) They had been extremely light.
Anyway I am excited to try again next cycle. I so wish I had done acupuncture right after the first one, but really thought it was just a matter of bad luck at first. Drat!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2010, 12:56 PM

Miriam - Hi! So sorry you're here. But I am glad that you're getting medical help. An SA is definitely in order. I hope for your sake it's ok...you can see in my siggy that DH came back with 0% morphology. So on top of not O'ing (since December) we are probably looking at IVF. However, my RE put me on clomid+ultrasounds+trigger+progesterone this month (yikes!). If we don't get miraculously pregnant, I don't think I'll do the regimen again. Too much to deal with. And it's not covererd by insurance. Anyway, I am happy (sad) to see you! Hang in there!

Oh, and MAE, congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:04 PM

Cross posting..sorry!!

Okay ladies.....HELP!! I just have a little bit to post here and then later I will come back and read up on everyone else's news!

I woke up this morning and my temp had kinda shot up....but it's still not really considered "high" or "post ovulation" high according to the rest of my charts.

Do you think I could have O'd yesterday!?

I woke up really really warm..but I also went to bed at 2 and I'm not sure if that may have had anything to do with it? I DID check my cervix this morning and it seems kinda dry which to me is unusual. Normally when I check it it's a bit slippery during this time.

All of my OPK's have been totally negative..and there's barely even been a line on them! I was figuring since I M/c i'd O later than normal. Now I am freaking out that we totally missed it since we only BD'd one time the other day in the morning!

I did notice some creamy CM yesterday afternoon..while in the morning I noticed EWCM. If we BD'd this morning yet...would there be a chance we'd catch the egg?

I am seriously going to be so sad and mad and reduced to tears if I did end up missing O. DH even mentioned something about him coming to bed so we could have sex and I fell asleep last night. I figured since the OPK's were so so so so negative...that I would O later like I thought I would.

WTH!?

Here is my

HELP!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

Old 06-10-2010, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Do I remember you? Psh! Of course I know you! Thanks for adding me.
DH and I picked out our future DD1's name back when we'd only been dating maybe 8 months. It's a really random and uncommon name, although one most people have heard before, but it just fit perfectly for us. We picked out a future DS1's name as well after a while... there was one we LOVED (Jackson) but it's so incredibly common that I feel like I just can't name a child that... he'd be Jackson C in a class with Jackson M and Jackson T! Maybe we'll go back to it later on for another son

Anyone else around here have a full-on namelist? I have a color-coded spreadsheet I've been keeping, editing and adding to for YEARS. I'm going to need to have 39 children to use up all these names if I double-up for middle names...
Ah, Miriam, you have been one of my "favorites" on the ONE, but who knows what people remember... I'm glad you're over here, 'cause I can keep track of you!

As for names, I occasionally toss one to my DH, but in general it feels too painful... I can think about it around o-time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by collieflower View Post
Hey Ladies,

I’m ready to rejoin the BSL after a miscarriage last week. It was miscarriage number 3, after a year of TTC #2. This miscarriage was almost exactly a year after miscarriage number 2 (miscarriage number 1 occurred before DS was born). Our OB is telling us that my eggs are just too old, but we’re not buying it (I am 37 in Aug and my husband is 35). Of course our chances are not as great as they were 5 years ago, but I think we can make a baby that sticks, if we can just get pregnant more frequently than once a year.

I’ve got a question (that perhaps would be better suited to another forum, but I’ll put it out there since many of you have experienced miscarriages): does anyone have any thoughts on trying again immediately after a miscarriage? Our doc says wait at least one cycle, but I see that some of the research indicates that there is no increased risk of adverse outcomes when conceiving right away. Of course, odds are (given our history) that we won’t conceive anyway, but we don’t want to increase our risks of another miscarriage by conceiving right away if that’s the case.

Enigo: I am so, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Life sucks sometimes. It sounds like you are keeping your sense of humour about it though!

Jenger: could you add me to the group please?

New Members: Welcome to the BSL! I’m looking forward to getting to know y’all, but I truly hope all of your stays are short.
Welcome (again) collieflower! I added you. I am so sorry to hear abut you m/c... I have to add, I wouldn't avoid ttc after a m/c, but that's me. Many people have healthy babes conceived after a m/c...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Cross posting..sorry!!

Okay ladies.....HELP!! I just have a little bit to post here and then later I will come back and read up on everyone else's news!

I woke up this morning and my temp had kinda shot up....but it's still not really considered "high" or "post ovulation" high according to the rest of my charts.

Do you think I could have O'd yesterday!?

I woke up really really warm..but I also went to bed at 2 and I'm not sure if that may have had anything to do with it? I DID check my cervix this morning and it seems kinda dry which to me is unusual. Normally when I check it it's a bit slippery during this time.

All of my OPK's have been totally negative..and there's barely even been a line on them! I was figuring since I M/c i'd O later than normal. Now I am freaking out that we totally missed it since we only BD'd one time the other day in the morning!

I did notice some creamy CM yesterday afternoon..while in the morning I noticed EWCM. If we BD'd this morning yet...would there be a chance we'd catch the egg?

I am seriously going to be so sad and mad and reduced to tears if I did end up missing O. DH even mentioned something about him coming to bed so we could have sex and I fell asleep last night. I figured since the OPK's were so so so so negative...that I would O later like I thought I would.

WTH!?

Here is my

HELP!!
Hmmm, I say BD today, and see what your temp does tomorrow. Do you usually get + opk's for a day or 2? Seems like it really could be a fluke temp...

AFM GRUMPY-PANTS, totally pms. Except that my temp stayed up - BUT I was in DD bed until 5, moved into my bed at 5, temped at 7, so the temp is probably off anyway. I absolutely have pms - grumpy, sad and grumpy.

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

Old 06-10-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenger View Post

Hmmm, I say BD today, and see what your temp does tomorrow. Do you usually get + opk's for a day or 2? Seems like it really could be a fluke temp...

AFM GRUMPY-PANTS, totally pms. Except that my temp stayed up - BUT I was in DD bed until 5, moved into my bed at 5, temped at 7, so the temp is probably off anyway. I absolutely have pms - grumpy, sad and grumpy.
We BD'd this morning. I usually get a positive OPK the day I O. I've been using cheapie O tests..and they have all looked stark white...which is kinda odd cuz I get a fade in pattern and fade out pattern as far as O goes. I used a different OPK and that one looks like I'm either on the fade out pattern side or fading in. To me it looks like I already O'd or I will O tomorrow. It was dark (MUCH darker than the cheapie OPK since that one was like white) but it wasn't positive.

Usually though I have like 4 days of EWCM. I've only really noticed 2 so far. I'm so confused this cycle and I am so furious with myself that we didn't BD last night. I don't know why we didn't! What a dumb thing to do when you're trying to get pregnant. We should have just been BDing constantly..ugh...but half the time by the time I O we are so sick of doing it that I figured waiting would be fine. And I usually O on CD 15....although one time I did O on CD 13. I figured that since last time I O'd later...that this time I would O as normal or later too...

I guess I'll really just have to wait until tomorrow to see what the OPK's look like as well as my temp. Thanks for your response!!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

Old 06-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Tara, I think it's a waiting game for you too. I have to say I always seem to have much lighter lines on $ opks than any others. I like the ic's the most.

So the past few days, I've had O pains from my left side and got a really strong positive two nights ago, much lighter opks yesterday, then this morning, it seemed darker again and I have O type pains on the right! I am totally getting my hopes up that the Clomid has made me O on each side! But there's really no way to know since we're going unmonitored this cycle. I still don't have a real thermal shift which is frustrating, but hopefully tomorrow my temp will shoot up. We'll get some more bd in tonight for good measure, although if I don't O soon, I'm not sure how more marathon sex I can take.

I think I remember someone saying that the cycle that they got preggo, they felt like they didn't have any leaky feeling after sex....well, last night, even after standing up I didn't feel any sore of leakage at all! I'm not even officially in the tww and I'm already rapidly switching back and forth from overwhelming optimism and feeling like I'll never get pregnant again. It's going to be a long month. This cycle is just about two years after the last cycle I got pregnant which is depressing in itself, but I am hopeful that my positive affirmations will help me not get too down.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 06-10-2010, 11:53 PM

May I join you ladies? We've been trying for 18 months or so and I am feeling bitter and raw at this point.

We have male factor going on--my DH has a lowish count, but good shape and movement. However, he has Type 1 Diabetes, so we don't know what that has done to the DNA of his swimmers. I have an appointment with a new OB-GYN (I found a recommendation for the practice on MDC) and have hopes that someone will listen to me when I tell them there is something wrong with me! So far, no one has, so we'll see.

I just get so frustrated and sad, and can't talk to my DH about it, because he blames himself for our sad lack of baby-making abilities. I don't want him to feel bad and guilty, especially since I think I am at least half the problem. Reading here, I see so many women in my position, and I gain a little comfort from that, even though I am so terribly sorry any of us have to go through it.

A and M, June 2012
Old 06-11-2010, 12:29 AM

Welcome Kinza! Here's hoping you don't have to stay long!

Miriam! I am obsessed with names! I have been ever since I was little. I've been keeping a running list since I was a teenager. It's long and has changed a lot over the years. Now it's all typed up. Not quite a spreadsheet, but I totally get you! I also remember reading a thread a while back with your favorite names and I think we have a lot of the same taste in names! I settled on a girl's name and a boy's name way back when I was 18 (I'm 34 now!). They were nice and rare back then and now the names are getting popular. Grrr!

collieflower: Many hugs . I'm so very sorry about this latest m/c.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
Tara, I think it's a waiting game for you too. I have to say I always seem to have much lighter lines on $ opks than any others. I like the ic's the most.

So the past few days, I've had O pains from my left side and got a really strong positive two nights ago, much lighter opks yesterday, then this morning, it seemed darker again and I have O type pains on the right! I am totally getting my hopes up that the Clomid has made me O on each side! But there's really no way to know since we're going unmonitored this cycle. I still don't have a real thermal shift which is frustrating, but hopefully tomorrow my temp will shoot up. We'll get some more bd in tonight for good measure, although if I don't O soon, I'm not sure how more marathon sex I can take.

I think I remember someone saying that the cycle that they got preggo, they felt like they didn't have any leaky feeling after sex....well, last night, even after standing up I didn't feel any sore of leakage at all! I'm not even officially in the tww and I'm already rapidly switching back and forth from overwhelming optimism and feeling like I'll never get pregnant again. It's going to be a long month. This cycle is just about two years after the last cycle I got pregnant which is depressing in itself, but I am hopeful that my positive affirmations will help me not get too down.

I gotta say, my local CVS Pharmacy has these awesome OPK's. They are only a little more expensive than the ic OPK's, but they obviously use the extra money for the ink. They rock. I bought them a couple times when I ran out of ic's.
They now even have a 5 pack of pregnancy tests. I forgot the price, but I recall it being decent.

I have been toying with taking Clomid for um like a year now. All the good things about twins bouncing around in my head (boing!)
Now that this acupuncture seems to have "fixed" whatever was wrong with my cycle, (woooot wooot!) I won't bother, but I do feel the universe owes me extra 3 babies!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 06-11-2010, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinza View Post
May I join you ladies? We've been trying for 18 months or so and I am feeling bitter and raw at this point.
Welcome, I hope your stay is short! I added you to the front page!

xtara What's going on today, what was your temp?

Me, big temp drop, will get af today or tomorrow.

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

Old 06-11-2010, 01:20 PM

My bitter news of the day: I found 2 additonal people that are pg that I know of...ugh. So happy for them.. really am, but darnit! And a girl that I went to school with had her baby yesterday(we werent good friends, I just saw it on FB)

I've been cramping since I had my MC back in March, and the scheduler for my DR is out until monday.....

I want some hurting bb's and to not be friggin cramping!

<done ranting>
Old 06-11-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:

We have male factor going on--my DH has a lowish count, but good shape and movement. However, he has Type 1 Diabetes, so we don't know what that has done to the DNA of his swimmers. I have an appointment with a new OB-GYN (I found a recommendation for the practice on MDC) and have hopes that someone will listen to me when I tell them there is something wrong with me! So far, no one has, so we'll see.

I just get so frustrated and sad, and can't talk to my DH about it, because he blames himself for our sad lack of baby-making abilities. I don't want him to feel bad and guilty, especially since I think I am at least half the problem. Reading here, I see so many women in my position, and I gain a little comfort from that, even though I am so terribly sorry any of us have to go through it.
Kinza, my DH has a very low count also (600,000 at his first SA). We don't have the complication of diabetes, but what ended up working for us was abstaining for 2 weeks prior to O. I know that "they" say that makes them less healthy, but the first month we tried it, I got pregnant!

Good luck!
Old 06-11-2010, 03:18 PM

Dh just started on l-arginine. My friend's dh had it recommended by his Re and he bounced his counts from low single digit millions to 60-70 million.
He's gonna try it. It's an amino acid, ie protein, so it's virtually side effect free. And sperm are very very high in arginine, so low arginine will interfere with production. Anyway, it's cheap to try.
Posted via Mobile Device

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:39 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I have been toying with taking Clomid for um like a year now. All the good things about twins bouncing around in my head (boing!)
um...how about sextuplets? I have a lot of follicles you guys...looking at IUI maybe on Tuesday.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-11-2010, 07:14 PM

...Git it gurrrrrrrl

Old 06-11-2010, 07:20 PM

I am so beside myself with how well acupuncture has worked for me. My very first cycle and I'm back at 30 days. THAT is the cycle of the mc too, so it may have been even MORE normal if that's possible!

Also, I don't if it's just renewed hope, but I am in such a good mood lately too. I swear I had forgotten how to be happy. Or even have a happy thought. Good things are coming my way. I have... drum roll please...decided to have a baby!

Also why the heck didn't I do acupuncture 2 flippin' years ago? All the insistance of the docs saying I was just having bad luck again and again. All the while, my cycles were getting weirder and weirder. Why don't they listen?

AF has also been completely normal

OK enough positivity, I don't wanna lose my membership card

Besides, catch me in a couple weeks when I realize this awesome cycle was just a fluke and I'm back to square one

Gasp! Imagine I can try every few weeks now! I won't have to wait 38 flippin' days to just to O...

Old 06-11-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:

Watch it, lady!!! I'm doing acupuncture this cycle, too, starting with the IUI day! GO US!!!

SERIOUSLY...I'm so glad to hear you sound so positive, lady. and
We can do this!!!

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-11-2010, 08:15 PM

Tear Let's blow this popsicle stand!! For good! Anyone wanna come with us?!??!?!

Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 PM

Oooooh!!! Follies!!! I'm excited for you Tear!!!

enigo: You're hilarious no matter what, but it is really nice to hear you sounding so happy.

Quote:
Anyone wanna come with us?!??!?!
"Me! Me! Me!" shouts a chorus of BSLs.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:14 PM

mememememememe!

Old 06-11-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
PERFECT smiley usage. TEN POINTS!!! I love you guys.

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-11-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
PERFECT smiley usage. TEN POINTS!!! I love you guys.
I've got an arsenal of smilies and I'm not afraid to use them!
Old 06-11-2010, 10:29 PM

LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm blowing it with you! (wait..did that sound dirty??? LOL! quick funny:my bff's license plate starts with "BJ7"...I kid you not!)

Would that be the MOST AWESOME thing if we didnt need a BSL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! And we were all in the March DDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jo y

I saw 3 more pg ladies today.....................none of them were me......
Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post

Yeah but just wait...someday it will be you and there will be TTC women glaring at you! I personally can't wait!

Old 06-12-2010, 12:42 AM

WOOOO TEAR!

Cannot wait to add March 2011 to my list of DDCs I stalk to check on my favorite ladies!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:

xtara What's going on today, what was your temp?

Me, big temp drop, will get af today or tomorrow.
I'm sorry your temp dropped!! Mine is always really mean and it stays high just long enough for me to believe I'm pregnant...and then boom I'm not. Ugh!! Not fair!! See below for what's up with me now!

Quote:
I am so beside myself with how well acupuncture has worked for me. My very first cycle and I'm back at 30 days. THAT is the cycle of the mc too, so it may have been even MORE normal if that's possible!

Also, I don't if it's just renewed hope, but I am in such a good mood lately too. I swear I had forgotten how to be happy. Or even have a happy thought. Good things are coming my way. I have... drum roll please...decided to have a baby!

Also why the heck didn't I do acupuncture 2 flippin' years ago? All the insistance of the docs saying I was just having bad luck again and again. All the while, my cycles were getting weirder and weirder. Why don't they listen?

AF has also been completely normal

Besides, catch me in a couple weeks when I realize this awesome cycle was just a fluke and I'm back to square one

Gasp! Imagine I can try every few weeks now! I won't have to wait 38 flippin' days to just to O...
I think your positive attitude is rubbing off on me! I feel SO optimistic this month! Watch though..this will be a month we DON'T get pregnant just because I'm so damn optimistic!

I am SO glad your cycles are regulating themselves! I may have to try that acupuncture soon if I don't see some results! I can't imagine waiting 38 days just to O and then having to wait even longer!! UGH!

Quote:
Watch it, lady!!! I'm doing acupuncture this cycle, too, starting with the IUI day! GO US!!!

SERIOUSLY...I'm so glad to hear you sound so positive, lady. and
We can do this!!!
Awww... Everyone sounds so upbeat right now!! Keep it comin'!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millefleur View Post
Oooooh!!! Follies!!! I'm excited for you Tear!!!

enigo: You're hilarious no matter what, but it is really nice to hear you sounding so happy.

I'm with ya ladies!!!!!!

Quote:

I usually O the day I get my positive OPK. I just got it today!! I am SO glad we didn't miss it! FF gave me cross hairs when I put today's temp in.but when I took the OPK it was positive and when I put that in the cross hairs went away! I am guessing tomorrow's temp will be much higher. Sometimes though, I have a slow rise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post

girl!!! Count down in the TWW BEGINS!!

Quote:

I'm so sorry you're joining (you know what I mean right?). Everytime another woman joins it makes me sad in a way that they are going through this same thing. That's got to be hard having male factor issues. I can't imagine how badly your DH must feel. That's a part of their "manhood" and I'm sure he feels so bad..and it must be so hard for you too not to be able to really talk to him about how bad YOU'RE feeling. s

Quote:
I gotta say, my local CVS Pharmacy has these awesome OPK's. They are only a little more expensive than the ic OPK's, but they obviously use the extra money for the ink. They rock. I bought them a couple times when I ran out of ic's.
They now even have a 5 pack of pregnancy tests. I forgot the price, but I recall it being decent.

Now that this acupuncture seems to have "fixed" whatever was wrong with my cycle, (woooot wooot!) I won't bother, but I do feel the universe owes me extra 3 babies!
I never saw cheap OPK's at CVS! I will have to check!! And yes...the universe by FAR owes you your 3 babies!!!!! I feel the same way!! *shakes fist*

Quote:
My bitter news of the day: I found 2 additonal people that are pg that I know of...ugh. So happy for them.. really am, but darnit! And a girl that I went to school with had her baby yesterday(we werent good friends, I just saw it on FB)

I've been cramping since I had my MC back in March, and the scheduler for my DR is out until monday.....

I want some hurting bb's and to not be friggin cramping!

<done ranting>
Ugh.....I really can't stand hearing someone else is pregnant. It makes my skin crawl (though if it's someone who's been TTC for a long time..I jump with joy!!!!). I'm sorry you've been cramping so long. That stinks. Maybe try some RRL tea to help tone your uterus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
Dh just started on l-arginine. My friend's dh had it recommended by his Re and he bounced his counts from low single digit millions to 60-70 million.
He's gonna try it. It's an amino acid, ie protein, so it's virtually side effect free. And sperm are very very high in arginine, so low arginine will interfere with production. Anyway, it's cheap to try.
Posted via Mobile Device
Good luck with the l - arginine!! Side effect free is awesome..and so is the cheap factor!! GL!!

Quote:
um...how about sextuplets? I have a lot of follicles you guys...looking at IUI maybe on Tuesday.
WHOO HOOO!!!! Keep us posted Tear!!!! Can't wait to hear the news that you're expecting sextuplets in 2 weeks!

Quote:
Tear Let's blow this popsicle stand!! For good! Anyone wanna come with us?!??!?!
ME ME ME ME!!!!!

Quote:

Would that be the MOST AWESOME thing if we didnt need a BSL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! And we were all in the March DDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jo y

That would be TOTALLY awesome!!!!

I have good feelings for you for this month Jennifer!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
WOOOO TEAR!

Cannot wait to add March 2011 to my list of DDCs I stalk to check on my favorite ladies!
I just realized when you said that that my due date would be around my March 11th birthday. Now THAT would be a great birthday gift!!!

Hey!! HOW WAS THAT WEDDING OF YOURS!?!!? Tell us the details!!!!!

AFM: I just got a positive OPK this morning!! Hip hip hurray!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW that I would ovulate today if I hadn't already. EVERYTHING happens to me on Saturday's.....let me just write this out and explain..

Sat. June 12 - I'm ovulating
Sat. May 1st - I ovulated
Sat. April 17th - AF started
Sat. March 20th - I miscarried and saw my baby
Sat. Jan. 30th - I ovulated
Sat. Jan. 16th - AF started

Anyway...it's just kinda weird how everything for me seems to happen on a Saturday! I usually O on the day I get my OPK so let's just say we'll be DTD a ton stat!

I'm hoping and praying to be staring down at two pink lines on a pregnancy test two weeks from today!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 02:38 PM

Weddings tomorrow yet. I was put on bedrest yesterday. Yay timing!

In any case... Ill have pics to share by Wednesday when we are home in Illinois again. Getting excited now! Just over 24 hours until I become a Marine Corps Wife (at least officially, Ive basically been one for years)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:19 PM

omg I don't visit for a few days and all of a sudden we have follicles and new members and weddings (oh my!).

I'm not even going to try to do personals, but I do want to say jenger - I'm sorry to see the letters P, M, and S in your post And miriam - I am really sorry you are joining us over here.

I have no big news. Just waiting to O and trying to get some BD'ing in. Last night we were so tired that I nixed it without a second thought, but I hope to be back in the game tonight

Sending everyone baby makin' vibes!!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
Old 06-12-2010, 05:57 PM

I've got a test date - a week from Sunday. I'll be on vaca with my extended family. Boy, fun! If I'm preggers, I'll be a long way from my midwives and the early preggo care I want (due to the ectopic history). If I'm not preggers, I get to fake happy! Fun times.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:11 PM

User Tag List