Forum Jump: 

#61 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post
Eggwhites!!!!

And, wooo, take a look this morning's temp! ???
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e2172/

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#62 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Eggwhites!!!!

WOOO for eggwhites! Isn't that an amazing feeling? I love the first eggwhites of the cycle.

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#63 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post
Hi, could I be moved to Waiting to Know?
yay, Blanca!!!!!!!
ps - based on TCOYF, I would also say you O'd on day 21. I don't get FF why it does that: I thought it had to be the first temp that was higher than the previous six temps. Anyway, looks like you have your bases covered anyway!

Virginia, lady, I'm happy for you after all this time!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#64 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 12:18 PM

i swear i see a super faint line IRL , but these pics make me look a a little crazy..... 9DPO, caved and used an FRER.

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/y...vicarox/12.jpg
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/y...icarox/2-2.jpg
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/y...icarox/1-1.jpg
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/y...vicarox/22.jpg

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif

#65 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
I don't see anything, but the photos are also a little blurred and it is still super early. With my bfp, I had the faintest of faint maybe-shadows 9DPO on an internet strip, and then only slightly darker 10dpo. I'm sure whatever you see is easier to see in real life, too, so hang in there!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#66 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
yay, Blanca!!!!!!!
ps - based on TCOYF, I would also say you O'd on day 21. I don't get FF why it does that: I thought it had to be the first temp that was higher than the previous six temps. Anyway, looks like you have your bases covered anyway!

Virginia, lady, I'm happy for you after all this time!
Yeah, I think FF is just really dumb sometimes. I mean, that coverline makes no sense--it's below half my temps, and in every past chart I haven't gotten crosshairs until after CM dried up. The only time it took away crosshairs here is when I changed it to "fertility awareness" setting--but isn't the whole thing about fertility awareness?

Anyway, how are you hanging in there, Tear? Third time's a charm, right? I am pulling SO hard for you this cycle.

#67 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 12:53 PM

Hi everyone! Can I join you guys?

My name is Jenn and my husband and I are TTC our first baby. This is my first cycle off of BCP. I believe I had a positive OPK 3 days ago and am 2 DPO. I don't chart BBT but am using FF to chart OPKs and CM.

Heres my chart- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f9920

I'm still doing OPKs daily because I'm not 100% sure my OPK was positive. Part of the line was as dark or darker than the control and the rest of it was maybe a little lighter. I'm still having EWCM, and now my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. So I really don't know whats going on!

Wishing everyone good luck this month!!!

Loving my husband and our beautiful daughter.  TTC baby #2!

#68 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Samy23... Oooooh! Something to obsess about!

We are probably cycle buddies, though I don't think FF will give me crosshairs. I'm figuring I O'd on Friday, which would put me at 3dpo today.

AAM... I don't know what was up with my wierd temps. I did get a more likely after O temp this morning, so, I feel more positive that I did ovulate. I'll try to keep temping to see if they stay up.

I was tired all day yesterday, no energy, and feel the same today. It's probably from my lungs and just getting through another run of antibiotics.
Stevi great to have a cycle buddy I O'd on Friday too. So 4 DPO today...could it go any slower? lol When are you testing? I'm going to try hold out until Sunday at 9 dpo...I haven't got the pregnancy tests out yet, I put them away in a kind of hard to get to place last cycle so they are less easy to get out and waste.

I'm definately obsessing lol... Today I had a very unusual amount of energy and just wanted to clean/tidy up and sort things out (paperwork etc)...wonder if that could possibly mean anything

I'm tempted to look up when my Due Date would be... IF I get lucky this cycle

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#69 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 02:52 PM

Could I be added to waiting to know? thank you!

I haven't been on here much because I've been quite busy and also because i've been waiting. and waiting. and waiting. to ovulate. I just finally ovulated on CD 25! This has never happened to me before and this cycle has been strange in so many ways (crazy long bleeding and really high temps while i was bleeding). I'm so hoping my post-partum hormones are finally normalizing and that i'm in for nice normal predictable cycles from here on out. please!

Hope everyone's doing well. looking forward to catching up on everyone's baby-makin' progress. wishing you all well!!

My husband and I are trying to conceive again, while missing our beautiful daughter who was stillborn Jan. 2010
#70 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Anyway, how are you hanging in there, Tear? Third time's a charm, right? I am pulling SO hard for you this cycle.
I've been truly in a hole the past week, and I'm not quite out, but I somehow always get there. I'm taking Clomid since we're out of town and can't do the injections, so we'll see what we get in there. If we have a good number of follicles, we'll do an iui, otherwise just the good old fashioned fun. I'm kind of hoping that they'll let me convert to the shots when we get home on Friday, but for now I'll sit back and try to enjoy my vacay. Thanks for asking.

I'm so excited for you to be in a real try now. It must be the BEST feeling. Let's go together!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#71 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
You can see what I mean about my thermometer always reverting to the same temperatures--I don't think the temps are totally accurate here.
I see the wackiness, but you it still seems like a definite jump after O, so you may get to use that special French test yet!

Quote:
Eggwhites!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
I want to learn more about the Pill and figure out WHY this happens. Thanks for dealing with my scientific side for the past few months ladies! (Now I get to sleep in every morning. Ahhh, how lovely!)
I love science

Quote:
Too fuzzy to make anything out...but where's the FRER??

to the waiting to O ladies and to the waiting to know!

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#72 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana731 View Post
Too fuzzy to make anything out...but where's the FRER??
That is a FRER... she took it out of its case. But definitely looks 100% like a FRER to me!

(as for bfp vs bfn... I would have to call it a bfn on account of being so fuzzy even if there's a faint line I cant see it)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#73 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
That is a FRER... she took it out of its case. But definitely looks 100% like a FRER to me!

(as for bfp vs bfn... I would have to call it a bfn on account of being so fuzzy even if there's a faint line I cant see it)
Ah, I get it now! All pictures of the FRER, but out of it's case.

Okay, still too fuzzy. How about a picture by the window of the next one. Those always seem to look pretty clear, window pictures. Are you at the store right now, Vivica?

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#74 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM

sweet bee- have fun!

sleeping beauty- ff is just wacky with ch sometimes. enjoy your sleeping in now, beautygirl.

tear- hope your vacation is restful and rejuvenating!

jenn- welcome. i would guess you are not 2 dpo if you still have ewcm. i posted pics of my opks this cycle, and some good basic info for a newer person on another post- if you want to, check the main page- the thread was called something like - "is this +opk or hopeful thinking." see if that helps. you may have totally read the opk right and just are o'ing like today, or maybe geared up and didnt yet, or maybe it wasnt positive- they take a couple tries to figure out. good luck, in any case.

stevi and viv- fx for you two too!

cl- my dh doesnt know we are using pre-seed! you know the conversation we had months ago about our secret ttc stashes? i just use a tiny bit, it comes with applicators to put it up near the cervix. i really like it. i am serious, try it!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#75 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM

BFN at 15dpo, which 99.99% means I'm out this cycle. I really liked waiting to test until the day before AF, btw. I'm actually feeling at peace about not getting pregnant this cycle. While DH has been with me and there for me throughout this TTC journey, he had only recently reached a point of being fully present with it--hard to explain, because it's complicated, but I'll just say we're much more on the same page now with a lot of issues concerning TTC and sex, and that's a very, very good thing, a good place to get to before actually conceiving.

All that said: I know I've hardly been the most prolific of participants on this thread, but I'm once again removing myself from the list. Although I don't post much, I check in way too many times each day. I need to be more present with everything in my life, not just TTC, and I find that when I spend too much time here (and online in general), I don't have that presence.

I leave you all with tons of fertile thoughts, best wishes, and sticky vibes! I'll probably not be back until I join a DDC, and I hope that's SOON and so see many of you there!

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#76 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 04:26 PM

SleepingBeauty... I thought the pill just stopped implantation, not ovulation? Meaning, you still ovulate, but you have no endometrium lining for an egg to implant into?

Samy23... The energy could be nesting. I don't usually test until 11dpo, sometimes I just wait for AF. I hate seeing those BFNs.

ScarletJane... Woohoo!!! I hope you are knocked up now and don't have to worry about cycle lengths for a long time to come!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#77 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 05:01 PM

3boobykins- i wish you luck in finding your presence in the real world.

AAM- yes they were FRER pics a Mae said, i just stripped it down naked.

and sorry so blurry. ill make sure and get a good shot of the for sure BFP tomorow.

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif

#78 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
3boobykins- i wish you luck in finding your presence in the real world.

AAM- yes they were FRER pics a Mae said, i just stripped it down naked.

and sorry so blurry. ill make sure and get a good shot of the for sure BFP tomorow.
Does your camera have a Macro setting?

Usually looks like a little flower (like a tulip) and is specifically for taking close-up pictures clearly.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#79 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
jenn- welcome. i would guess you are not 2 dpo if you still have ewcm. i posted pics of my opks this cycle, and some good basic info for a newer person on another post- if you want to, check the main page- the thread was called something like - "is this +opk or hopeful thinking." see if that helps. you may have totally read the opk right and just are o'ing like today, or maybe geared up and didnt yet, or maybe it wasnt positive- they take a couple tries to figure out. good luck, in any case.
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I know EWCM is supposed to stop after ovulation- this is confusing. I'll just keep doing my OPKs and see what happens. I saw that OPK thread but I'm going to check it out again.

Thanks for your input!

Loving my husband and our beautiful daughter.  TTC baby #2!

#80 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
The for sure BFP of your twin pregnancy, of course.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#81 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 05:26 PM

viv's having twins? that is awesome!

booby- ill miss ya! best wishes!!!!!

stevi and sleeping- no, the pill prevents ovulation. if by chance it doesnt (pretty rare- like if you miss a pill, or two) it does thicken your cm and thin the endometrium too, but it primarily works by stopping ovulation. stevi- you might be thinking of iuds, which may or may not stop o's, but mainly works by making cm hostile and endometrium unwelcoming.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#82 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 05:47 PM

AF found me.

On to next cycle! And we are REALLY GOING to try this time! YAY for us! I keep seeing pg ladies...I want to JOIN THAT CLUB! If I get pg this cycle, I will have 2 April kids, my DD is 4-17-02 and the baby will have an EDD of 4-12(ish)-11. COOL!
#83 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jenn- View Post
Hi everyone! Can I join you guys?

My name is Jenn and my husband and I are TTC our first baby. This is my first cycle off of BCP. I believe I had a positive OPK 3 days ago and am 2 DPO. I don't chart BBT but am using FF to chart OPKs and CM.

Heres my chart- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f9920

I'm still doing OPKs daily because I'm not 100% sure my OPK was positive. Part of the line was as dark or darker than the control and the rest of it was maybe a little lighter. I'm still having EWCM, and now my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. So I really don't know whats going on!

Wishing everyone good luck this month!!!
Welcome Jenn! I put you under Waiting to O since it sounded like you weren't sure if you had O'ed yet or not, but let me know if you would like to be under Waiting to Know instead.

Sorry jenniferadurham. Hope you get your second April baby

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#84 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 07:48 PM

HI ladies!!! I know it's been a while since i've written anything but i check up on everyone often!!! I'm 17 weeks now and i'm sending out lots of baby vibes to all of you ladies!!!! (SO READY FOR 3 WEEKS FROM NOW SO I"LL KNOW THE SEX OF THE BABY WHO"S MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FAT COW!!! THOUGH I'VE LOST 5 LBS SINCE THIS PREGNANCY STARTED AND I HAVEN'T GAINED ANY AT ALL...)

GL to all of you ladies who will be testing soon!!! And s to those who AF has found!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more July BFPs!!!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#85 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 07:58 PM

Please move me to Waiting to Ovulate.

BFN. Last round of Clomid, here we come.

Mama to my monkey since March 2008, wife to my husband since February 2004. After three early losses, we were successful with IVF!  joy.gif
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif  

#86 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 08:07 PM

salsa- $3
rocky road icecream-6$
stock up of pre-natals-30$

FRER-=16$

preparing for all outcomes- priceless.

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif

#87 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 08:45 PM

Threadmaster Please move me to Waiting to Know.

I'm currently in Waiting to Be Ready but I am pretty sure I ovulated today.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#88 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
salsa- $3
rocky road icecream-6$

FRER-=16$

I eagerly await your FRER BFP tomorrow!!

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#89 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
salsa- $3
rocky road icecream-6$

FRER-=16$

#90 of 223 Old 07-06-2010, 08:58 PM

I got my first ever positive OPKs today!

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/...sumoto/008.jpg
http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/...sumoto/007.jpg

Now I just have to wait for the hubbs to get home from surfing so I can jump on him!

I'm CD15 today and have had lots of EWCM the past couple of days so I'm trying to think positive thoughts! FF says I should ovulate sometime in-between today and CD17.

Anyone else currently have a positive OPK? I want a cycle buddy to obsess with!

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page