The fabulous ONE thread- July 4-10 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You are all THE BEST!! I knew that you would feel my pain and your comments made me feel so much better.

I still had a positive OPK today and hubby said he's going to come home this afternoon so that we can BD.

to everyone who is O'ing or will soon and fingers crossed for those who will be testing soon!!

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#122 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post
MommyMatsumoto, on the + OPK and for lack of BD. Those look like my OPK brand, so it's nice to see that they do more than give varying shades of negative. I have a few hours to go until I take my OPK of the day. Hopefully, it's finally + on CD21 now, and then we can be cycle buddies.
I got the OPKs from saveontests.com. Is that where you got yours? I hope you ovulate soon! Last cycle I didn't O until CD20, but I've been taking B6 and red raspberry leaf this cycle so maybe that helped to move it up a few days.

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#123 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyamo View Post
11dpo bfn
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH_X3 View Post

########

neg opk today for me as well ..hmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
take another one at 5 pm your time today...wait is it already tomorow for you!?

AAM- 10DPO BFN nothing to even take a pic of. even I couldn't hallucinate a line! but temp still up, so ill wait and see what tomorrows pee holds....
(((HUGS))) for all the BFN.

AFM I am CD7 and suddenly unemployed. Got fired today. I should be relieved, but I am going to have to fight it bc it was wrongful termination and they are not paying me for hours I worked. Ugghh. For now I am going to try to take this time to get my house in order and paint the basement before we leave for Nebraska next Thursday. We need to get the basement done ASAP so we can get a roommate down there for a few months to help with finances. But I'm holding hope for the big O next week!

Jennifer, mama to two beautiful blessings (ds 3/2000 and dd 9/2002) who are growing and amazing me every day and hoping for another!
#124 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnmaizy View Post

AFM I am CD7 and suddenly unemployed. Got fired today. I should be relieved, but I am going to have to fight it bc it was wrongful termination and they are not paying me for hours I worked. Ugghh. For now I am going to try to take this time to get my house in order and paint the basement before we leave for Nebraska next Thursday. We need to get the basement done ASAP so we can get a roommate down there for a few months to help with finances. But I'm holding hope for the big O next week!
UGH! Yikes, so sorry to hear that. It must be awful to have lost your job, and then to know that you have to fight it--what a shame.

MommyMatsumoto--That's so sweet he's coming home just for that reason!

AFM--Yesterday I had my final blood draw for molar pregnancy, so we are officially cleared to ttc (they check for hcg every month to make sure cells arent returning). It's great to be cleared but my reaction to the call does not bode well for me keeping my sanity--the blood draw was 2 DPO and still part of me was hoping, completely ridiculously, that I might have seen a rise. Despite the fact that this would be a biological impossibility. If I am thinking this way already I'm in for a series of rough 2WWs (unless I get pg this cycle! )

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#125 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I had some nausea this morning at 8 DPO. Fingers crossed that its a good sign.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#126 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 08:16 PM

maxnmaizy, I'm so sorry to hear that!

Blanca, that's awesome that you got the all clear!

#127 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest77 View Post
And... I'm 10dpo and I'm spotting, on progesterone - I think this cycle is a complete wash, ugh!
cycle buddy. Maybe it's implantation spotting, you never know!

Quote:
AFM I am CD7 and suddenly unemployed. Got fired today. I should be relieved, but I am going to have to fight it bc it was wrongful termination and they are not paying me for hours I worked. Ugghh.
That's not cool! But on to that radical homemaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
I had some nausea this morning at 8 DPO. Fingers crossed that its a good sign.

AFM- off to distract my self from the TWW with mango buttercream frosting... (that's a weird smiley, huh?)

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#128 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Grrrr. I am 17 DPO and from what my previous few cycles have looked like (i've not started temping or doing OPKs yet) AF was due three days ago. Still nothing! I'm embarrassed to admit, even on a relatively anonymous internet message board of people going through the same thing, how many tests I've taken and been BFN.
The weird thing, all my symptoms, which I was pretty convinced were AF symptoms, crankiness, cramps, sore bbs, acne, are gone.
I highly doubt I'll get a BFP, but right now my main worry is that I was wrong about my cycles and O being fairly normal.
I haven't tested today. I actually lie in bed having to pee in the morning debating with myself whether I should.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#129 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:

So sorry, hugs to you. I know you sound relieved but getting fired is never fun.

I hope I ovulated today. I was certain it was yesterday, but way low temp this morning. That will still put our timing pretty far off and I'm feeling like I'm getting sick. Way too tired to try to do it tonight.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#130 of 223 Old 07-07-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
I haven't tested today. I actually lie in bed having to pee in the morning debating with myself whether I should.
This reminds me so much of myself! I did it this morning and I don't think I've even ovulated yet. Hope you get your answer soon, and that its a surprise BFP!

I'm CD 18, still having EWCM, OPK still negative. And my boobs really hurt. I officially have no clue whats going on. This is my first month off of BCP so maybe thats why everything is so weird.

Loving my husband and our beautiful daughter.  TTC baby #2!

#131 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 02:56 AM

CD1 ! Hi AF.
Please move to me to Waiting to O.

I'm actually really relieved now, that my cycle calculation wasn't that far off. Better luck next time, i guess. I've got tons of goodies (50! IC HPT and OPKs, pre-seed) on the way from Amazon.

Looks like I am going to O around my first day back at work after summer break. Should be interesting!

TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015

DS LG  08/03/12
#132 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 03:44 AM

BFN at 6 DPO I feel stupid testing so early but some people have got BFPs from 6 dpo I don't even have a very good chance this cycle at all, but cab't help getting my hopes up anyway.

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#133 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 03:46 AM

Well my temp rises this morning. So defo o yesterday but no bd at all!! Grr

Crap chance now as I don't get good ewcm for sperms to live long... this cycle is just a wash out!

0******8***12***16***20***24***28***32** * 36***40
#134 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 04:38 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to Here.

to everyone AF caught up with.

AFM, CD 6 and just laying low and feeling lurky. Second cycle on soy, but at a higher dosage than last cycle (I don't think I was taking enough to be effective before, only 75mg although I thought it was 150mg because I read the bottle wrong, this cycle I'm taking 160mg of a different brand CD 3-7), added Vitex back in and added 50mg of B6. This is cycle 4 of "officially trying" but we had three months before that of "not trying but not being super vigilant at preventing" so I feel like it's month 7. And also feeling like we wasted a lot of money on condoms for the first 4 1/2 years of marriage when apparently I don't need to do much to not get pregnant.

Also had the guy at the bank ask me when we were going to have kids today. I was stupidly honest and said we were trying...he of course said, "Trying? Well I don't think it's that hard, lol." This of course was right before I found out I have pyrokinetic superpowers and spontaneously combusted him. Poor Francisco, I know you just want me to open a savings account for my nonexistent children, but you caught me on a bad day and without your fire extinguisher.

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#135 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMatsumoto View Post
I got the OPKs from saveontests.com. Is that where you got yours? I hope you ovulate soon! Last cycle I didn't O until CD20, but I've been taking B6 and red raspberry leaf this cycle so maybe that helped to move it up a few days.
Mine say something like "One Step Ovulation Test" on the package. Just got my first + this morning (CD22)!

CLH_X3, on lack of BD. You could try today, just in case.

WTHamI?, sorry about the clueless bank guy, but you are funny! I think it's important to keep a sense of humor about TTC.

Positive OPK this morning!!!!!! Finally at CD22. I am so excited. Almost as excited as if I had just gotten a + HPT. . . ok, maybe not that excited.

It was really interesting to see how much sooner the line started to appear on a + test. I had at least faint lines on all my other OPKs, but they took forever to pop up.

BD timing looks good so far this cycle, and I hope we can continue on at 1x day until OPKs turn negative again. How often should I be taking them now that I have a positive?

To all you OPK gurus out there: how long after a + did you ovulate?

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#136 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTHamI? View Post
Updated to Here.

Also had the guy at the bank ask me when we were going to have kids today. I was stupidly honest and said we were trying...he of course said, "Trying? Well I don't think it's that hard, lol." This of course was right before I found out I have pyrokinetic superpowers and spontaneously combusted him. Poor Francisco, I know you just want me to open a savings account for my nonexistent children, but you caught me on a bad day and without your fire extinguisher.
haha!! Hilarious. I'm so worried I'm going to slip like that to someone, too. Only my two closest friends know we're trying. I know my coworkers will ask as soon as I get back to work because they've always been like "what are you waiting for?"

TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015

DS LG  08/03/12
#137 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 08:56 AM

[QUOTE=WTHamI?;15599681
Also had the guy at the bank ask me when we were going to have kids today. I was stupidly honest and said we were trying...he of course said, "Trying? Well I don't think it's that hard, lol." This of course was right before I found out I have pyrokinetic superpowers and spontaneously combusted him. Poor Francisco, I know you just want me to open a savings account for my nonexistent children, but you caught me on a bad day and without your fire extinguisher.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Well my temp rises this morning. So defo o yesterday but no bd at all!! Grr Crap chance now as I don't get good ewcm for sperms to live long... this cycle is just a wash out!
if you BDed the day before yesterday, you still have a great chance!

Quote:
Not a guru, but I Oed a little less than 48 hours after the +.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#138 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 09:26 AM

Thanks banana . .. I will try sweet-bee

Im having a physic reading done its supposed to tell you ... (copied from the sight)

You may want to know when you will concieve,
The sex of your baby,
If there are any issues regarding fertilty that spirit want to make you aware of , basically any information that i can pick up on these issues for you.

it will contain enough basic information , such as predicted BFP/conception date, birth date and sex. As well as anything else you need to know .

Never had one of these done, Its an online one... I wonder if its rubbish or wll have any truth in it.

anything to make me feel better about the BD situation this cycle

#139 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:

This of course was right before I found out I have pyrokinetic superpowers and spontaneously combusted him.
ug. hate when that happens.

cl- wanted to say- even though your cm is not great, sometimes there's more of it up where it needs to be and you just dont feel it. i wanted to say about the pre-seed, too, dont be afraid of the price. you only need to use a little bit, it's really powerful. ive been using this tube for 2 cycles, and there's barely a dent in it. if you actually used the recommeded amt, it would be like a human slip-n-slide. plus, it stays around for at least a day.

sweet bee- i almost always o 36 hours after the first + opk, except for this cycle, which i cant be sure when i o'd- i've had a lot of o pain and missed a critical temp because i had to get up at 4 am and only had 3 hrs sleep, and all the signs, of course, chose this month to not really line up right. i think i o'd yesterday, when the pain was the worst, but it's not been a typical month. anyway, back to when you o after an opk, could be today, tomorrow, or maybe the next day, and as far as how long to take them- my advice is to take them once a day in afternoon from now until you get crosshairs (or at least see your temp definitively go up.) i know this is not what most people would recommend, but we all know a +opk does not, sadly, guarantee an o, and you dont want to think you o'd when you didnt, get another surge in 2-3 days, o, think you are past your fertile window, etc, and finally get crosshairs a week from now, ykwim? most likely, you will o today or tomorrow, and temp will be up after that, and you will know for sure and can relax about it.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#140 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post

cl- wanted to say- even though your cm is not great, sometimes there's more of it up where it needs to be and you just dont feel it. i wanted to say about the pre-seed, too, dont be afraid of the price. you only need to use a little bit, it's really powerful. ive been using this tube for 2 cycles, and there's barely a dent in it. if you actually used the recommeded amt, it would be like a human slip-n-slide. plus, it stays around for at least a day.

Thanks, you have made up my mind, Im defo going to get pre-seed I may just order some now along with some cough syrup and cheap opks as iv now run out. Iv already got my soy for the next cycle, I found some 50mg tablets, going to take 100mg.

Ohhhh IM MOVING OUT NEXT FRIDAY!! ! Woooooooo

#141 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
he of course said, "Trying? Well I don't think it's that hard, lol." This of course was right before I found out I have pyrokinetic superpowers and spontaneously combusted him. Poor Francisco, I know you just want me to open a savings account for my nonexistent children, but you caught me on a bad day and without your fire extinguisher.

Quote:
Positive OPK this morning!!!!!! Finally at CD22. I am so excited.

good lcuk to you!!!

and i ov about 2 days after my first pos.

Quote:

Im having a physic reading done
Never had one of these done, Its an online one... I wonder if its rubbish or wll have any truth in it.

anything to make me feel better about the BD situation this cycle
oh! copy everything for us to read. how fun!!!

AAM- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd no AF, but shell be stopping by today for sure.

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#142 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 AM

I'm not sure whether I O'd yesterday or not. My temp today went up, but not a ton...just enough to get me over the anticipated coverline. I also took an OPK which was positive-ish. One side was almost, if not exactly, as dark as the control line but the other side faded to light pink. I'm going to take another today, but I might be back to negative again.

Of course, I fiddled with FF and input similar rising temps for the next two days and she gave me dotted crosshairs for yesterday, so here's to hoping. As long as we get a BD in today, we have a "high" chance.

I would be thrilled if I did O yesterday because that would mean a nice, solid, normal CD14 O date. Whee!
#143 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
:AAM- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd no AF, but shell be stopping by today for sure.
Don't lose all hope yet! Some ladies on here have had a temp dip for a couple of days even and still got a BFP!

Next cycle will be my 6th month trying

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#144 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:

Positive OPK this morning!!!!!! Finally at CD22. I am so excited. Almost as excited as if I had just gotten a + HPT. . . ok, maybe not that excited.

It was really interesting to see how much sooner the line started to appear on a + test. I had at least faint lines on all my other OPKs, but they took forever to pop up.

BD timing looks good so far this cycle, and I hope we can continue on at 1x day until OPKs turn negative again. How often should I be taking them now that I have a positive?

for a + OPK!! I know what you mean about being *almost* as excited about a positive OPK as a BFP! When you never get to see one and then you do, it's thrilling! Get to BD'ing girl!!

I got my first + OPK two days ago and then I ovulated yesterday with my second day of + OPKs. My temp. jumped A LOT today so I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MommyMatsumoto

#145 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 02:16 PM

Vivica but keeping my it's just a crazy fluke temp dip and you'll be back up tomorrow.

Seems like a lot of ladies just Oed! Can't wait to see the next round of BFPs in two weeks

AFM- I had a fitful night of sleep last night, not sure about my temp this morning (I took it twice), but it was still high both times, so I guess that's a good thing. Just a couple more days until I know for sure. The suspense is killing me...

#146 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 02:17 PM

Will you go ahead and move me to waiting to know? I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday and it will just take two more temps to confirm it. We'll keep BDing to make sure we have our bases covered. It means I get crosshairs for my birthday! It also means I ovulated on exactly the same day that I did when I conceived last, two years ago. I would have exactly the same EDD. It feels like a second chance.

We're going out of town from tomorrow night to Wednesday morning, but I'll keep lurking and checking in. By the time I get back in town I'll be 7dpo!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#147 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 02:47 PM

Hi ladies...

Been awhile. I know I've been MIA, but you've been in my thoughts.

Just to update, today I am on 11 dpo. Waiting to Know still. Test yesterday and 2 days ago are maybe bfn, maybe squinter, maybe evaps. The usual. I used Dollar Tree with these ones.

Not tested today yet. Temps this 2ww have all been very blah, so am surprised that today my temp jumped quite a bit. Any thoughts on this?

i have 2 FRER digis that I am avoiding, lol.

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#148 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 03:02 PM

I'm kicked off the first page b/c I didn't post for a while, but still...

I had gotten what I though was a false pos on a Rite Aid blue dye test 9dpo. Then several BFNs on FRERs, Answers, all good tests. Today I got a positive on a Fact Plus- a decent positive, and then a squinter on a FRER.

I think I'm pregnant.

Mother to R- 2/09, & C- 5/11

#149 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Not tested today yet. Temps this 2ww have all been very blah, so am surprised that today my temp jumped quite a bit. Any thoughts on this?
That is a SERIOUS jump! If I we're you, and got a high temp like that tomorrow moring. I'd be using one of those FRERs! But more power to you if you can hold out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeminijad View Post
I think I'm pregnant.
Nice!!

Ugh, I'm getting cramps. That's a bad sign at 11DPO, isn't it?

#150 of 223 Old 07-08-2010, 03:17 PM

Tara2... Ooooooo!!!!! A temp jump is a really good sign!!!

Jeminijad... Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!

AAM... 7dpo. No more tweeks, burbles or quawks to obsess about, all has been quiet on the Southern front.

Been spending a bit of time with Smilie and just enjoying myself. And, him.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page