*~*The Someday Mamas–TTC #1 for 6-12 months or more–Summer 2010*~* - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 96 Old 08-14-2010, 11:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry lapis. My AF is here too. This next cycle is my last chance the doc will give me on clomid, I think.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#92 of 96 Old 08-14-2010, 12:12 PM

I think I remember being so hopeful for AF in middle school... just waiting for her first visit..... and now, she just ticks me off!

I think I stressed myself out last cycle, ended up with a 22 day anovulatory cycle . I was just SO excited that I had a pretty chart the cycle before, and then all the BFPs I've heard about IRL, but AF's back, I'm trying not to stress, and just seeing what happens... again.

Hopin' for a great round of good luck (sticky BFPs!!!) for everyone here!!!

--Rainy
#93 of 96 Old 08-14-2010, 01:17 PM

Ugh, to those who got AF.

Rainy--funny, I dreaded when she would show up, because it freaked me out. Then I tried to keep it secret from my mom but she found my underwear--so embarrassing! Though I remember I really, really, really wanted breasts.

Anyway, well, I did get a BFP yesterday! I'm trying not to stress because they don't seem to be getting much darker on the ICs, though Answer was pretty clear yesterday morning. And I'm only 11DPO today, so it's still early. Just trying to breathe and appreciate that I am pregnant in this moment. It's really hard not to worry, because my only other pregnancy was a loss.

to all of you!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#94 of 96 Old 08-14-2010, 01:25 PM

blanca! yes!!! yipee!!! congrats congrats just revel in the moment
#95 of 96 Old 08-14-2010, 09:49 PM

Blanca - My FB-addiction makes me want to click "LIKE" under your post... But YAY!!!!! SO Exciting! Hopefully this is the start of a trend for this thread!!

--Rainy
#96 of 96 Old 08-15-2010, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to write a quick note to say I'll be in Cape Cod until Wednesday. I am bringing my laptop but I'm not sure if I will have internet access there or not.

AF is due Tuesday-ish, we'll see...

I am still so exhausted and weepy and nauseated - the smell of garlic is making me die - if I didn't think I was every month I would swear I was...you know...but I have been tricked so many times before. My PMS symptoms mock pregnancy symptoms more and more every month.

lapis I'm so so sorry about AF and particularly her significance this month. Good for you for being so assertive about your doctor appointment. The answers are coming!

Kyamo Sorry AF found you too!

Rainy and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post
Then I tried to keep it secret from my mom but she found my underwear--so embarrassing!
OMG I did the EXACT same thing!

And Blanca Yeah!!!!
Congratulations on that BFP!

Everyone else... and

Going to pack for my trip! Talk to you when I return later this week!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page