MrsHin2002 (Karen)
prettyred
sapientia
shruley (Sarah)
shymama (Rebecca)
slinkyfish
sriddle
Tulpen88 (Callie)

P.S. New members are welcome! Just post and say hello! Please try to join the group early in your cycle (pre-O) so that we can get to know you and cheer you on during the 2ww!
P.P.S. If you used to post here and don't see your name on the list, it's because you didn't post in the last month. just let me know if you want to be added back to the list.

Our success stories!

August
CarolinaKel
mclisa (Michelle)
jr'smom

In July
Lousli
forest~mama
Gabesgrrrl
phillybama
milosmomma
love_r4ks
suzywan
mamalove1

In June
mommytoallh
chisub

In May
mom2fussy
Myk
segrau

Please check out the sticky at the top of the TTC forum for a very helpful list of abbreviations!
#2 of 208 Old 07-31-2010, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok New August Thread is here, If I missed anyone on any list, please tell me, I would hate to leave someone out. We had so many BFP's in July, and I'm praying we have even more in August!!!

Kat
#3 of 208 Old 07-31-2010, 03:56 PM

Woohoo! Looks awesome. Thanks, Kat!

Callie Mama to Nate and TTC Baby #2
#4 of 208 Old 07-31-2010, 10:46 PM

Looks great! lots of luck for everyone this month

how come my whole chart doesnt come up when I click on it?

Serena - married to Jason, mom to Sebastian (b.12.22.2008) and Poppy (b.07.07.2011) ♥

#5 of 208 Old 08-01-2010, 09:31 AM

Hi Ladies, I'm still here, still waiting to O. Getting very discouraged, and very frustrated!

#6 of 208 Old 08-01-2010, 10:30 AM

Hi ladies just marking my spot so I dont get eliminated . Haven't really been posting but I've been lurking.....

Thanks kat for the new thread. It looks awesome!

callie so sorry that you are going through this frustrating process right now. It's good that you are so proactive. I keep thinking you have some sort of polyp thing going on because your symptoms sound so similar to mine right after I had DS. You WILL get to the bottom of this.

mollie . I so admire your determination and grit. Hang in there mama!

Losts of luck to all the rest of the ladies on here. I look forward to many more BFP's/May babies this month ladies so LETS GO!

AFM: I am currently on my O day. Trying the "less BD" approach to help DH's swimmers. This is probably my last natural cycle. I begin IUI when and if AF shows this month. I will know more this wed after my RE appoint. I'm excited to be moving forward!

Dee: Mommy to a 2 y/o boy, expecting a in July and married to my .
#7 of 208 Old 08-01-2010, 10:56 AM

Dee - yay for Oing! I hope you don't need the IUI! Good luck at your RE appt. on Wednesday!

I'm not as brave as I seem. I just can't let my fertile years end with a miscarriage. I'm a weepy, sobby mess, and getting pretty obsessive about this, which is good and bad I guess.

It's been another emotional week for me, what else is new. We went to the fair in the next county, and had to drive through the town where I had my D&C done. I just about had a panic attack, and broke down crying because I knew my baby was there somewhere. We took a different way home, thank goodness. And yesterday, we stopped at the tattoo shop & I talked to the artist about my design. I, of course, was crying; I felt so embarrassed. But hopefully I can get it done in a couple weeks after we finalize the design.

#8 of 208 Old 08-01-2010, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter

Serena: Is there something in the ff homepage setup you can change to fix your chart?

Dee: Congrats on your O day. Have some fun.. how exciting.

Mollie: Sorry about your delayed O, and horrible trip. I sure hope you will share your tat design with us. Is it a memorial for the mc?

Callie: sorry about AF, hoping the new meds will be your magic beans.

AFM: 7dpo, temps look good, but they always do at this point. Trying not to get my hopes to high.
#9 of 208 Old 08-01-2010, 02:57 PM

Kat - I'll definitely share my tattoo when I get it done. Yes, there's a special section of the cemetery that has been set up specifically for lost babies. There will be a ceremony in October that I'll go to.

#10 of 208 Old 08-01-2010, 03:20 PM

Mollie-Hugs. his must be a tough time for you.

Callie- about AF. Hopefulle the meds help.

Kat-thanks for the new thread! FX that your temps keep rising!

AFM-I am 5 or 6 dpo. Temps look good, for now. We'll see.

Me+DH (2006)
DS (2005)
DD (2008)
#11 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 08:45 AM - Thread Starter

Good Morning Y'all

8dpo, and planning a dollar store run for today or tomorrow. Started feeling moody, and sore boobs last night. Right on schedule like every month on 7/8 dpo. That does not make me happy, but I'm holding out for good news anyway.
#12 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 12:35 PM

Kat - for you! At 7/8 dpo there's no reason why you wouldn't have your normal symptoms anyway.

Emma - for you too!

Mollie - I hope you O soon. I'm sure the neverending EWCM and no O is driving you up the wall. Come on, egg(s)! It's time! Don't be embarrassed about crying at the tattoo shop. A lot of people get tattoos for very personal reasons and I'm sure the artists are used to seeing tears. I imagine it's a great honor for them to help people memorialize their families in such a personal way.

Dee - Yay for O! that this is THE cycle for you. GL at the RE on Weds! Keep us updated! I wonder about polyps or endometriosis (though I have no other symptoms) too, but the RE thought that I'd have spotting throughout my cycle if it was an issue like that. Did you only have LP spotting when you had the polyps? Thanks for being so positive. It's nice to hear.

AFM - My prolactin labs came back normal, so that's good. So now we'll just move forward with the progesterone after I O. My period seems to be wrapping up and I'm planning to start temping again tomorrow.

Callie Mama to Nate and TTC Baby #2
#13 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 12:45 PM

Yeah, it's driving me crazy! I think I really need to try & relax. I'm so uptight and stressed all the time trying to get stuff done. Not good. I need some meditative music or something.

I'm sorry AF showed up Callie . I hope that this next cycle is THE ONE!

#14 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 12:56 PM

Well I think I O'd in the last day or 2 so I guess i'll be waiting a bit before I test but I really want to test everyday..lol.

Rebecca, Veggie mama of 3 little maniacs Hannah~22/12/2005 Callum~28/12/2006 Benjamin~28/12/2006 ~~~Our newest addition will be joining us mid-late April 2011!!!!
#15 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpen88 View Post
Did you only have LP spotting when you had the polyps? Thanks for being so positive. It's nice to hear.
Yes, I did indeed have spotting in my LP period. It was so confusing because I was never quite sure when AF actually began. I had a D &C to screen for any abnormalities. My doc also used a scope thingy to look at what he was scraping at in there and lo and behold he found a few small polyps undectable on ultra sound.

Dee: Mommy to a 2 y/o boy, expecting a in July and married to my .
#16 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 03:02 PM

Mollie-I probably would have cried at the tattoo shop too.

Rebecca-I hope the next 2 weeks fly by quickly for you!

Kat-FX that the symptoms are Preggie symptoms and not AF.

AFM-I stopped by the $1 store to pick up some test. I may swing by Target to pick up a pack of FRER (they're on sale this week). I've also had nausea the last 3 nights. Who knows though. Seems too early to have symptoms.

Me+DH (2006)
DS (2005)
DD (2008)
#17 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 08:59 PM

Mollie, I'm curious about the design so I hope you will indeed post it.

AFM: I had my +OPK yesterday. We had a little action prior to it being positive, but would like to get some in tonight to help out the odds. Of course, that would mean 3 April birthdays...

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#18 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 09:15 PM

Hi everyone- I'm new to this list but would love to join! Tried last month, but this time really getting on board and hopefully will be good at tracking my temps again. DD1 is almost 3- a bit nervous about starting again, but I am finally ready! I'm pre-O right now- will link my chart after I figure out how to do it...

fambedsingle2.gifAP Mommy to DD 10/07 and DS 7/11
#19 of 208 Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Hi all! Fingers crossed for everyone. Haven't temped for a couple of days and feeling bummed about what will probably be an irregular cycle this time.. Welcome, myorianna!
#20 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 02:07 AM

myorianna - Hope your stay here won't be too long!

Mollie - I do hope you will share the design. I think a tattoo is a wonderful idea. I know the October ceremony will be hard but I hope it brings you closure if you are still needing it.

Congrats to all who have O'd (have fun with those POAS tests!)

AFM, am on day 15 - showing just a bit of color on my OPK today. Usually O on day 18, hoping to bd on O day. I do have EWCM - just a bit - for the first time in about 2 yrs. I have been on medication that dries everything up for that long and have been off of it for about a month now. Hopefully it is just the thing we need!

We will serve the Lord.
Married 19 yrs, DD 16, DS 10, DS 7, and two babies in heaven (1998) and (2010). Praying for peace and healing from our loss.
#21 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 08:48 AM

Yay Michelle for +OPK's!

to all the newbies!

AFM - still waiting, still having a lot of EWCM, still -OPK's. I did a chart search on FF, and am feeling a bit better about having a late O. There are a LOT of + pregnancy charts from a late O.

#22 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Callie: Glad to hear your prolactin labs came back normal. Yeah for the end of AF.

Mollie: Sounds like you could use a mommy day at a spa. Tell your DH we said so.

Rebbecca: Congrats on O, and welcome to the 2ww

Emma: I'm right there with you, went to $store, and a bit nauseous

Michelle: I like when everyone has the same month for birthdays, works out good in our family. congrats on O

myorianna:
if you are using ff, you have to set up a homepage under sharing, then if you tell me the www address, I can link it in the fist post.

sriddle: Why do you think you will have a irregular cycle, does that happen a lot for you?

EllyMayMomma: Have lots of fun

AFM: 9dpo, I know what your gonna ask so yes I did POAS and it was neg. I did my normal dissection too, broke it open, held it to a light, scratched it with my finger. POAS geek I know.
#23 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 01:54 PM

Howdy y'all...

Just checking in... and trying not to get frustrated.

AF was supposed to be here yesterday/today - she's not. Been popping BFN's all week, so I have an appt. with the doc on Friday to see what's shakin' and get a blood PT just to make sure and then to see what's going on.

I'm just hoping that maybe I counted wrong or something. I was soooo hoping for normal cycles this time; silly me...

And it's hard to start charting to see what the issue is if AF hasn't shown up.

The only thing that's keeping me sane is that RJ is finally home from Afghanistan, and he reminded me that I had a huge wait from when we did conceive our first to the first BFP because my HCG levels were so low with DS... so maybe there's still hope.

Well, Trystan, RJ and I are all keeping our fingers crossed....

Best of luck to everyone this month on catching the O-Train!

fencing.gif Carolina Kel 
Pagan * Grad Student * Amateur Ninja * Bibliophile * Photographer * Cyberpunk* Cooking Diva * Wife to RJ & Partner to Abeja * Mamí Valkyrie to Eiríkr (2/26/2009), Skaði (3/18/2011) and a surprise munchkin due 8-23-2012 * I love my tribe of hearts! *

#24 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM

Kat - I can only dream for something like that! Not happening in this life .

#25 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Kel View Post
I had a huge wait from when we did conceive our first to the first BFP because my HCG levels were so low with DS... so maybe there's still hope.
Pardon the narcissistic self-quoting...

An interesting thing I found on hGC levels:
hCG levels are also higher in women carrying a female fetus when compared to women carrying a male fetus, so it is possible that the pregnancy test becomes positive later in women carrying a male fetus
... And we did have a DS. So here's to hoping!

Here's some info on hGC levels: Early Pregnancy Normal hCG Levels and Pregnancy Tests -FAQs

fencing.gif Carolina Kel 
Pagan * Grad Student * Amateur Ninja * Bibliophile * Photographer * Cyberpunk* Cooking Diva * Wife to RJ & Partner to Abeja * Mamí Valkyrie to Eiríkr (2/26/2009), Skaði (3/18/2011) and a surprise munchkin due 8-23-2012 * I love my tribe of hearts! *

#26 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 07:59 PM

Ok, I posted in the old thread cause it seems I really have no idea what month it is.

so here ya go:
ugggghhh I don't even know if I ovulated this time. Would my toddler deciding to nurse 24-7 all of a sudden delay or suppress ovulation? No, I don't chart, generally I can tell...I got my usual abdominal mittelshmertziness (how do ya like that new word? ) but I didn't get a whole lot of ewcm this time. any input?

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

#27 of 208 Old 08-03-2010, 09:07 PM

ok, so I'm pretty sure i'm 3-4 dpo and I have a bunch of symptoms(or i think anyways).
I feel sooo tired all day but I can't sleep at night. My nose is in overdrive. All day i feel so nauseous even though I have been wanting and do eat all day. And my breasts are so sore and swollen. It hurts them if I lay on my side...ouch...I feel like I have 2 water balloons. DH says they look a bit puffy too.

I don't usually have any of those symptoms ever( unless i'm pregnant). So what do you think? Is it too early for those symptoms? I'm crossing my fingers here

Rebecca, Veggie mama of 3 little maniacs Hannah~22/12/2005 Callum~28/12/2006 Benjamin~28/12/2006 ~~~Our newest addition will be joining us mid-late April 2011!!!!
#28 of 208 Old 08-04-2010, 01:11 AM

sapientia - I just posted in July as well.

AFM - I need to move to 2ww! I have a +OPK today and more EWCM than I have had in 2 yrs! I have been on some medication for that long that really dries you up and have now been off of it for a month. Hopefully this is all we need!

We will serve the Lord.
Married 19 yrs, DD 16, DS 10, DS 7, and two babies in heaven (1998) and (2010). Praying for peace and healing from our loss.
#29 of 208 Old 08-04-2010, 01:49 AM

shymama: sounds promising! My early symptoms are generally peeing in the middle of the night and heartburn...I personally have gotten those around 5 days into a new pg.

EllyMaymomma: good luck!!!

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

#30 of 208 Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

sapientia: Definitely a toddler nursing more would through off your O, but with the ewcm and pains, maybe you did O.

Rebbecca:
3 or 4 days seems early for symptoms, but who knows. Seems everyone is different. Some bodies go crazy earlier then others.

EllyMayMomma: yeah for EWCM and Pos opk. Hope this is your month!!

AFM: 10dpo bfn, I swore I saw a phantom line, but after dh got out the magnifier, and I uploaded, and tweaked, I can say no line, and definitely a bfn. I know this happens with stupid dollar tree hpt's.

I'm so nauseous this morning!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page