No Stressors/No Obsessors: August 2010 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 137 Old 08-26-2010, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh sigh. What I thought was just the cold/flu turned out to be a full-fledged bacterial infection. I'm glad to be on anti-inflamatories and on an antibiotic regimen, but that means we're holding off TTC until next month. (I'm probably ovulating tomorrow or the next day.) I'm bummed about having to wait, but can't really be too upset because I know my body has to be in tip-top shape before I could ever grow a strong and healthy baby. I'll probably be mostly absent for the next few days because I'm feeling so gross, but just wanted to give my update and wish everyone good luck!

Erin, married to DH. Happy mom to two sweet furbabies and expecting #1 in September 2011.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 137 Old 08-27-2010, 12:31 PM

Hiya Gals!

I've been reading this post all day today! (Kinda bord here at work!) I'm starting to get frustrated, but trying my hardest to chalk it up as a long cycle this month! This is my second month TTC. I do my charting on FF, and I'm on CD32, and it took my crosshairs off my chart today??? Last month my cycle was 32 days. But this month I have NO symptoms at all until yesterday evening, my Olive Garden meal didn't make it out the resturant! That's the first time I had been that nausious since I was pregnant 12 years ago with my son! I've done three HPT, all BFN!! Sometimes my cycles are off, but for the most part around 33 days... I think it's due to stress! February 28 days, March 33 days, April 33 days, May 50 days! & June 32 days... My LMP started on July 26th... I just don't know what to think!! Any support would be graciously appreciated! My DH thinks AF is still going to show up soon! WHAT THE HECK!!!
#123 of 137 Old 08-27-2010, 09:45 PM

Welcome newbies! Crimson Tide, do you have a chart link to share with us? Maybe we could tell more then. But I hope you're pregnant!

Weekend Check-In

Name: BarefootScientist
Date: August 27
Where are you in your cycle: CD 4
Symptoms if they apply: Still bleeding.
When are you thinking of testing: Um...can I be noncommittal? I still have 3 ICs left. Part of me wants to burn them up this cycle so I have no option left but NOT to test. And part of me wants to just not test until I know it's going to be positive already. I'm definitely going to wait longer than I did last cycle though. Say earliest...12 dpo? We'll see how I feel about that number in two weeks though! Ha!
Thoughts: This week I concentrated on the reasons I'm glad I didn't get pregnant last cycle. Waterskiing over Labor Day weekend being high on the list.
Appointments: No.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Not really, but I'm going to try to drag my butt out of bed early in the morning and actually exercise. Last time I got pregnant I was in great shape and my pregnancy was wonderful, so I'm hoping for a repeat, but I have to move my butt.
Do you have any stress triggers: Not right now...not much to stress about at this point in my cycle.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: So far I'm not even thinking about TTC that much. It'll be another week or so before it's really on my mind alot I suspect.
Partners feelings if applicable: He didn't say anything when AF showed up.
Plans for this weekend: Some inlaws are coming to town, so we'll meet up with them. Church-shopping. Probably a playground or two.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

#124 of 137 Old 08-27-2010, 10:04 PM

Thanks for the uplift BareFoot! I don't know how to attach the chart. I'm not a VIP member, so can I still send you the link? Still no sign of AF! And no more symptoms!?!?!?! I ALWAYS have either cramps or headaches before AF arrives! What is GOING ON!!??!!??!!??
#125 of 137 Old 08-28-2010, 12:08 PM

Weekend Check-In
Name: CrimsonTideMom
Date: August 28, 2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD33
Symptoms if they apply: NONE!!
When are you thinking of testing: I think about it every hour, but I try to hold off testing to every other day or so! Tested this morning BFN! And my temp has been the highest this morning it has ever been, and keeps rising! I just don't know what is going on with my body!!!
Thoughts: I wish I knew what was going on! I wish AF would hurry up and show her ugly head, or either I wish I would just get a BFP ALREADY!!
Appointments:Nope!
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Nope!
Do you have any stress triggers: My 12 year old pre-teen son!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: READING!
Partners feelings if applicable: Hoping for BFP instead of AF
Plans for this weekend: Granny's Birthday party. So we have to do some traveling! She's 83 years young! Bless her heart, I love her to death!
#126 of 137 Old 08-28-2010, 12:18 PM

Weekend Check-In
Name: Sara
Date: August 28, 2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD25 of a 30-32 day cycle
Symptoms if they apply: lower back ache, fatigue (took a nap yesterday I was so tired..I never nap lol) sore boobs
When are you thinking of testing: Sept 5
Thoughts: prob too early for symptoms..but I can hope
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: just my prenatals
Do you have any stress triggers: not really
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: trying to just have fun and not worry about it
Partners feelings if applicable: prob wants a few more months of ttc lol
Plans for this weekend: Volleyball tonight with friends

Sara <3 Brad Mother to 2 boxers and 2 cats! #1 Due in May!!
#127 of 137 Old 08-28-2010, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

CrimsonTideMom, I've added you to our list. Welcome!

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#128 of 137 Old 08-28-2010, 03:44 PM

Thanks Sweet Bee! I know you're on the down-low right now, so I hope everything is getting better and I hope lots of stress free days are ahead for you!!!
#129 of 137 Old 08-28-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTideMom View Post
Thanks for the uplift BareFoot! I don't know how to attach the chart. I'm not a VIP member, so can I still send you the link? Still no sign of AF! And no more symptoms!?!?!?! I ALWAYS have either cramps or headaches before AF arrives! What is GOING ON!!??!!??!!??
Yeah, you can share your chart even if you're not VIP. I'm not VIP either. When you're viewing your chart in FF, just click on where it says home page setup, near the top. When you get there, there's a box at the top with the address for your page in it. So just copy that and link it here.

I probably won't be able to look at it until tomorrow though...heading out to see in-laws now.

#130 of 137 Old 08-29-2010, 10:40 AM

Here you go:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/calendar_module.php

It put crosshairs back up today but its at a higher temp and later o date???

Let me know if this doesn't work and illl try to send the link another way!

THANKS!
#131 of 137 Old 08-29-2010, 04:58 PM

Heh. I must not have explained well.

It should have some letters and numbers at the end of it. Like mine. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22cf71 You need to go to the page "home page setup" and then copy, not the address bar, but a box within the page that lists your home page address.

Sorry if I am being confusing!

#132 of 137 Old 08-29-2010, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi all,

I'd like to join. I'm working hard at not stressing and enjoying the journey!
I'm not planing on testing untill I make it to 18dpo. I'm trying to reduce the plastic in my life so I don't want to use up a lot of plastic when waiting a day or to would tell me. Also I want testing to be joyous psotive thing not a let down so I'll do all I can to make sure it's postive beofre I test.

Any my details:

Weekend Check-In
Name: Silverbird
Date: 29/8/10
Where are you in your cycle: cd1
Symptoms if they apply:
When are you thinking of testing: cd 28
Thoughts: lets hope this cycle is better that the last!
Appointments: None foe me, a (non fetility related) scan for dh
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: new mediation and I have a new feritlity yoga book on the way
Do you have any stress triggers: work!!!!!!!!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: We'll see!
Partners feelings if applicable: what ever will happen will happen
Plans for this weekend: hanging out with my parents

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#133 of 137 Old 08-29-2010, 06:48 PM

Weekend Check-In
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: LivingSky
Date: 8/29/10
Where are you in your cycle: CD11
When are you thinking of testing: 14dpo is the plan
Thoughts: Still feeling good about this cycle. DH seems really interested in TTC, which has me really excited too!
Appointments: DH has his SA appt on Sept 7th - nothing til then
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Going strong so far with drinking my FertiliTea, eating very healthy, lots of cranberry juice, took 120mg of soy isos day 3-7. I also completely cut out coffee and caffeinated pop.
Do you have any stress triggers: Oddly enough, none right now. We got a lot done this last week and I'm feeling optimistic
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: The farmwork seems under control now so that has removed a lot of stress.
Partners feelings if applicable: Worried about what his SA results will be, but seems to be really gung ho this month for TTC
Plans for this weekend: Hubby actually has a day off today and on Tuesday so planning to relax as much as possible with him

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#134 of 137 Old 08-29-2010, 09:26 PM

GOT IT!!!... duh... sorry, I'm a little ditzy today!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ffdc9

So..... based on my chart I now know..... nothing!

What'cha'll think?
#135 of 137 Old 08-30-2010, 06:50 AM - Thread Starter

Silverbird, welcome. You've been added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTideMom View Post
Thanks Sweet Bee! I know you're on the down-low right now, so I hope everything is getting better and I hope lots of stress free days are ahead for you!!!
Thanks.

This may be my last post for a long while (unless we have anyone else who wants to join in the last two days of the month ), so I'd like to wish everyone here lots of luck in September.

I'm on CD5 and almost done bleeding, so I think I'll soon try out some yoga fertility poses I read about on the internet. Hopefully, this will help me relax AND get pregnant.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#136 of 137 Old 08-31-2010, 08:00 PM

The September thread is up. See you all over there.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1258210

#137 of 137 Old 09-04-2010, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
heh. sorry for bumping this...i totally am in the wrong thread!

mama to 8 year old h  and 3 year old z

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page