Nursing Mamas TTC August - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-28-2010, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Erin~I don't think you O'd yet either ...sorry. For me, right b4 I got my ppaf (about a month or so b4) I had basically all the sxs of pregnancy, bloated, irritable, nauseous, etc.....I kept testing and bas baffled! Now I know it was all my hormones working hard to give me af.....I didn't o until next cycle, but it is possible to o b4 ppaf. Now I still get nauseous in the 2ww, just because my body is still getting used to the progesterone. I hope you see a definitive O soon, but I think the average period of time to get ppaf while bfing is 13 mos.

Becca~sorry about the bfn, hoping you see a bfp soon!

nolliesmama~Sorry you got af dear !

Marnica~I would agree with you, I really don't like taking any kind of drug if I don't have to, even tylenol. I responded to you in a different post about the shorter lp. Mine averaged 11 days when not bfing and we have had success in acheiving pg, obviously lol. So, it is possible; I hope ur tests come back ok!

Cindy~Have fun DTD hehehehe

As for me, not much, sitting around with 3 of my los today trying to finish up some socks I'm knitting up. I really should be cleaning, but I sooo don't feel like it lol. 6 dpo ....hoping, dreaming, praying....

Jessica knit.gif and familybed2.gif mamma to dd 9/09, ds 10/07, ds 2/05, angel1.gif10/03, ds 3/03, dd 12/00, expecting #6  2ndtri.gif  in June 2011. Furrbabies: 2 dogs, 4 cats, and 5 guinnea pigs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2010, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Updated List To Here

NolliesMama~

becca~ on the bfn

bfn today at 12dpo

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
Old 08-28-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post
Updated List To Here

NolliesMama~

becca~ on the bfn

bfn today at 12dpo

Sorry socali ...hoping its too early to tell!

Jessica knit.gif and familybed2.gif mamma to dd 9/09, ds 10/07, ds 2/05, angel1.gif10/03, ds 3/03, dd 12/00, expecting #6  2ndtri.gif  in June 2011. Furrbabies: 2 dogs, 4 cats, and 5 guinnea pigs
Old 08-28-2010, 10:55 PM

Hello!

I am new to this thread. I am nursing my almost 18m old and I ovulated for the first time last sunday. I know that because I was going by cm and then took some opks.
So today I am 6 dpo and starting to get restless...
I am glad I found a place to hang out while I wait!
I am getting my progesterone level checked on monday, because this was low for the first pregnancy, so pregnant or not I am interested in this number. I by the way don't have very high hopes since my dd was conceived with IUI after 15 months of trying. I always had short lp's 9-11 days, but the real cause was hostile mucus.

I have been taking vitex since 5 months and I take maca and b6. Very happy to start ttc again!

So I guess I can be put under 'catching first egg' dance and what else do I say 18m pp I think that was it.

NIce to meet you all

Proud mother of girl born 3/1/2009
Old 08-29-2010, 12:03 AM - Thread Starter

Updated To Here

dance~Welcome to the group. for you since your in the 2ww.

Daisy420~ thanks for the

Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
Old 08-29-2010, 12:16 AM

SoCaliMommy~ Hugs I hope it is just to early...
dance~ Welcome to the group I am new here too...

I is going to take me a bit to get to know you all and respond to more then jsut a few people sorry..

Still waiting on ppaf but I talked with dh is is on board with a home birth. This makes me so happy.... I already found a midwife and my pedi ok'ed taking on a hb newborn...

Sandra Mommy to Z 3/1/05, Z and Z Boy/girl twins 8/6/07, Z 8/5/09, and Z 3/23/12... Pregnant with #6 due in Aug!
Old 08-29-2010, 12:31 AM

thanks Socalimommy! I have been waiting for the 2ww for a while now!
Littlestinkers, wow you must be a busy momma! Hope ppaf comes soon for you!

Old 08-29-2010, 09:23 AM

Welcome, new ladies! Sorry to the BFNs.

AFM- 7DPO, nauseated, tender breasts and gassy. Gas could be from the new diet I'm on (going vegan-God help me!), but not the nausea and tender breasts.

Me: femalesling.GIFDH: fuzmalesling.gifDD: hearts.gifDS1: superhero.gifDS2: babyboy.gif
lactivist.gifsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifribboncesarean.gifribboncesarean.gifvbac.giffamilybed2.gif

Old 08-29-2010, 12:49 PM

Welcome Dance

Becca~Man, ur like me......obsess from the veeeeery start lol! I'm a bit more laxed this month, but at 7 dpo as well today, I'm getting anxious. Hoping for for both of us here soon!! I'll be testing Weds if of course I don't get AF (my lp has yet to be more than 9 days pp .) How about u??

littlestinkers~Kudos to you for wanting to try a hb!

I am 7 dpo today.......I'm praying for at least a few more days in my lp.....on a side note, I had some watery cm and a temp spike today??

Old 08-29-2010, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

littlestinkers~ That's great about getting dh on board for having a homebirth. I told my dh our next will be a unassisted homebirth, after 2 hospital birth's, one that was okay and the 2nd being not good at all.

13dpo temp went back up and -- hpt

Old 08-29-2010, 04:21 PM

Socal: Hope you just gate a late +! Glad the temp is back up.

Daisy: Hoping for a long LP or a BFP for you this month!!

Littlestinkers: Yay for the homebirth ok! I think I'm going to try for a homebirth this time. My DD was born at a birth center. I would love to go back but we moved outside the city and w/traffic it could take forever to get there. My first labor was less than 8 hours so I'm afraid I might have a 2 hour labor. Staying home sounds like the most pleasant thing to do in that case!

Becca: I was vegan until part way through my pregnancy w/DD. I'm still mostly vegan but never went back 100%. I tried one but didn't last long. I blamed the nursing. LOL. I do believe it is the healthiest way to eat though. Good luck!

AFM: Cycle day 10. Super sore nipples so I know O is coming. Unfortunately, DD has had a high temp the past few days and is nursing like crazy. She slept latched on for 2 hours this morning! I hope that doesn't screw up my cycle.

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Old 08-29-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy420 View Post

I am 7 dpo today.......I'm praying for at least a few more days in my lp.....on a side note, I had some watery cm and a temp spike today??
wow , I could have written this!
Thanks for the welcome girls!
daisy 420 and becca howell, we are all on 7 dpo, that's exciting.
I started getting period cramps ( or at least what I remember to be period cramps from 18m +9m back) so I got a little sad. Not as much about not being pregnant but more about my lp being really short in spite of b6m vitex and maca...
Anyway, I did just get quite a bit of ewcm, rather confusing. Almost makes me think opk was wrong about o last sunday...

Old 08-30-2010, 12:24 PM

Temp spike today (9DPO)...

I feel like JUNK. All that energy (which I wisely used to paint practically the entire house) is gone with the wind. My nipples have been quite sore this week, though V is cutting at least 3 teeth, so who knows. I bought 50 of the IC HPTs, and being extremely obsessive and need-to-know-everything-immediately-y, I've been testing with every pee. Of course they're all BFNs, but I peeing in a little jar is very satisfying.

DH is convinced I'm knocked up 6 ways to Sunday, but, according to him, I've been pregnant like 25 times in the past 8 months. (Maybe my moods aren't as stable as I thought! )

If this is all for naught, with no BFP *and* no AF, I'm gonna be ticked! (I've had quite a number of weird hormonal fluxes since V was born, where, I think, my body was trying to get back on a schedule, but this is just weird and new and stupid.)

Doctors aren't out to kill you or your children. Childbirth isn't inherently safe. Science is actually smarter than your intuition. Lighten up. Use sunscreen.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:28 PM

My temp spiked today too!

We're either gonna get a bunch of graduates this week... or a bunch of ...

Here's to a bunch of by Thursday!

Me: femalesling.GIFDH: fuzmalesling.gifDD: hearts.gifDS1: superhero.gifDS2: babyboy.gif
lactivist.gifsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifribboncesarean.gifribboncesarean.gifvbac.giffamilybed2.gif

Old 08-30-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca_howell View Post
My temp spiked today too!

We're either gonna get a bunch of graduates this week... or a bunch of ...

Here's to a bunch of by Thursday!
Fingers crossed that we can just take this impatience to the May DDC and b**ch and moan for the entire month of May!

Doctors aren't out to kill you or your children. Childbirth isn't inherently safe. Science is actually smarter than your intuition. Lighten up. Use sunscreen.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

becca~

ErinYay~

14dpo today and spotting some last time i had a cycle with O on cd 20 i had a 11day lp.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:

becca~

ErinYay~

14dpo today and spotting some last time i had a cycle with O on cd 20 i had a 11day lp.

An increasing lp is good, right? Sorry, I'm still new to TTC. if this is , but I'll still !!!

Old 08-30-2010, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter

I spoke to soon, it is AF after all. the spotting picked up enough to not be spotting anymore.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:

I spoke to soon, it is AF after all. the spotting picked up enough to not be spotting anymore.

sorry.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM

Socali~ What the heck???!! Onto a new chance at catching thre eggie!

Becca~Temp is looking nice .

U too Erin

AFM~Tested BFN with FRER...why do I do this to myself??? Its waaaay to early to test anyways! What a waste! Feeling bloated, nauseous, and extra moody and hot. Tell tales of AF for me . I'd settle for 2 more days in my lp, though, pleeeease???

My revised plan.....wait for AF or 12 dpo whichever comes first!!!

Old 08-30-2010, 05:48 PM

daisy420, you tested! Oh, I am trying to stay strong. 8 dpo is really on the early side. Good luck with the 12 dpo plan. I am going to hold out until 10 dpo ( if AF hasn't come of course of course).
I gave blood for my progesterone test today and they also did HCG, I think it's routine or something... I am just kinf of dreading that phone call with the lab results : 'ok, so you're not pregnant....' yuck. I'd rather look at a blank test than hear that.

socalimommy, what a bummer... Better luck next cycle.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:15 PM

Alright ladies. I know I've been MIA for a few weeks.

I would love some chart stalking. I used a monitor this cycle, all lows, then it just started flashing 'm' after 20 sticks. However, FF is giving me (dashed) crosshairs around a time where I certainly felt very fertile. If I had not been using the monitor or charting, I would have certainly thought that I O'd (very stretchy ewcm, cramps).

I know I'm grasping at straws, I'm sure I didn't O, but then again, maybe the monitor is broken/bad lot of sticks and I just have a slow luteal rise?

Some of the high temps were due to my husband covering us up with a heavy blanket (usually sleep with just a sheet) for 3 straight nights (he now knows not to do that to a temping lady!), then the other random high temp is just that, random.

Thank you gals!

Momma to 2 novaxnocirc.gif little boys.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Daisy420~ on the bfn

Momma2Kai~ It looks like you might have O'd.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:36 PM

Don't feel bad, daisy, I tested too. BFN of course. I'm waiting till Thursday now.

Dance & Momma2Kai-

Old 08-30-2010, 09:44 PM

Hi all!
Sorry for all the bfn's and afs. No fair!

Still waiting to O here. I started taking EPO this cycle as well as maca powder, and WOW. Can I just say holy ewcm?? I'm only on cd9 and it's abundant. In ways I never thought was possible!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 08-31-2010, 09:30 AM

Temps still up. I kind of got excited last night. DH told me my milk tasted "funky". The last time he told me that was when I was pregnant with DS!

I'm out of tests, so no testing till we go to the store...

Old 08-31-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca_howell View Post
Temps still up. I kind of got excited last night. DH told me my milk tasted "funky". The last time he told me that was when I was pregnant with DS!

I'm out of tests, so no testing till we go to the store...
I just bought some maca last night...

Soory about the bfn and afs hugs....

Sandra Mommy to Z 3/1/05, Z and Z Boy/girl twins 8/6/07, Z 8/5/09, and Z 3/23/12... Pregnant with #6 due in Aug!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:30 AM

BabyCakes~Wonderful to hear about the ewcm!!!

Becca~Always a good sign when your milk tastes different!

My chart is looking triphasic , but may mean absolutely nothing! DH went to the store last night and came home with pickles. I was complaining because I was hot, and he said, are you legs swollen? Does your back hurt? Well, if u are pg, I got some pickles since you always crave them lol! He's too sweet...I'm not as optimistic since we've been at this 7 months now . Thinking it may just have to wait until dd weans altogether , but of course we won't stop trying in the mean time!!

Any chart stalkers want to look at my chart???

Old 08-31-2010, 10:31 AM

I also wanted to add that I switched from vaginal to oral temping this month, and my temps are higher post o than they were when vag temping!

Old 08-31-2010, 11:01 AM

Looking good, as much as I know about charts, Daisy! Good luck!

User Tag List