The Fabulous ONE Thread - Aug. 29 - Sept. 4 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 212 Old 09-04-2010, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone.
Looks like I missed a lot of discussion on the board. I hope everyone's ok.

I just wanted to report that I am 10dpo. Last cycle I only had an 8 day luteal phase so even if AF comes, I'm still happy to see my cycle getting better. I tested this am. I keep thinking I'll wait a few more days to test! I keep wondering if AF is coming but I have no pms symptoms except sore nipples. I usually have more especially on months where the ovulation cramps where strong.

Have a good labor day weekend!

Heather (33) married to DH (28) since 2/10. #1 due 5/11
#182 of 212 Old 09-04-2010, 12:52 PM

Fingers crossed BoloBear.
#183 of 212 Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM

Attached2Elijah, I'm 3dpo too. I won't be temping in the 2ww anymore because every cycle I think I'm pregnant and I'm not. I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of you ladies! LOL

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#184 of 212 Old 09-04-2010, 09:23 PM

Hey everyone! Hope all is well with you ladies.... nothing new for me, other than a bad cold I can't wait for this to go away..

Kings~ I'm so sorry about your son but that's great that he's home. I agree about the helmets as well, my kids are starting to become interested but they complain about the helmets. I tell them no helmet = no bike riding. We really slacked on the bike training.
#185 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 10:16 AM

I bet all you ladies are going to laugh at me for this question, but can ITCHY NIPPLES at 6DPO be a pregnancy symptom? LOL

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#186 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 10:54 AM

Well, AF found me shortly after I posted yesterday. Please move me to waiting to O.

When AF came, I instantly cried, not too much, but I was getting very excited. My sister and my DH witnessed it and both told me I was getting too stressed out about it. I know myself, I'm not stressed. Does anyone else get sad when AF comes? IF I was happy about it, I wouldn't be trying.

Heather (33) married to DH (28) since 2/10. #1 due 5/11
#187 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 10:57 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I have a question... There used to be a site when I was TTC my daughter that showed a ton of real women's list of symptoms starting from the day of O until their BFP... It also had a place where people posted their pregnancy tests and OPKs for others to look at and compare. For the life of me, I can't remember the web address. Anyone know what site I'm talking about? It was huge in most of my TTC circles back then.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#188 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 11:07 AM

bolobear: I'm sorry AF found you, that sucks But at least your luteal phase is getting longer! That's definitely a benefit! And yes, I get sad every time AF arrives. I always have to take a bit of time to compose myself before I tell DH - he gets almost as upset as I do.

Attached2Elijah: www.canyouseealine.com is where I see people posting HPT and OPK tests. Don't know about symptoms though - I'd love to see that site! Though maybe it's better if I don't. I already overanalyze my symptoms quite enough! LOL

AFM: Temp went up more today. Does it look to you guys like I ovulated? My cervix is lower and firm now and my CM seems to be drying up, but I thought I'd see more of a temp jump. This is my first cycle temping so I don't really know what to expect
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30954e Opinions?

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#189 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 11:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post
Good Morning Ladies!

I have a question... There used to be a site when I was TTC my daughter that showed a ton of real women's list of symptoms starting from the day of O until their BFP... It also had a place where people posted their pregnancy tests and OPKs for others to look at and compare. For the life of me, I can't remember the web address. Anyone know what site I'm talking about? It was huge in most of my TTC circles back then.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#190 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 11:32 AM

This may be it too. I used to check this one out all the time...

http://www.twoweekwait.com/web/

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#191 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
This may be it too. I used to check this one out all the time...

http://www.twoweekwait.com/web/
THAT'S THE ONE!!! YAY!!! Thank you!!! I loved that site. I was constantly checking it! I don't know why I couldn't think of the URL, lol.

Living: That one is good too! I just discovered that one the other day. I love it! And yes, I definitely think you O'd! Looks like you're 2dpo... betcha get a CL tomorrow! EXCELLENT timing too!! Hope this is it!

vivica: Awesome one too! I love these sites... gives me more things to obsess about, lol.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#192 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 02:30 PM

Oooh those are all fun sites!

Bolobears I get sad when AF comes too. Some months are better than others though. I really get sad when I have a bunch of "symptoms" that I have tried to disregard to no avail!

AFM: 10 dpo and cramps. Normal. Had a really weird sore throat that came on last night. It was there all night and hurt very bad and now its gone. well go body I guess. Now I feel as though I am coming down with a cold. Bloated and backache. At least I am 10 dpo this month! I am hoping to get to 14 dpo before AF gets here. My last few months LP have been a bit wonky.

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
#193 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolobear View Post
Well, AF found me shortly after I posted yesterday. Please move me to waiting to O.

When AF came, I instantly cried, not too much, but I was getting very excited. My sister and my DH witnessed it and both told me I was getting too stressed out about it. I know myself, I'm not stressed. Does anyone else get sad when AF comes? IF I was happy about it, I wouldn't be trying.
I totally understand. I'm on edge from ovulation day until AF arrives (or I get a positive pg test). When AF arrives I'm so disappointed and when I get a positive test I spend another how many weeks worried about miscarriage (which happened the last two times ). It's such a roller coaster.

I'm 4dpo right now. I'm a wreck. An absolute wreck. It's really ridiculous. I remember when I was YOUNG and with my first few kids I didn't really *get* how this whole thing worked. Anyway, I was nearly 11 wks before I even knew I was pg with my second baby! Can you imagine? I had irregular cycles and was a skinny little thing (back then, LOL). Wow. Just, wow! Anyway....

Baby dust, prayers, and hugs for you all. I don't post alot but I do read and you're all on my mind alot.

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#194 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolobear View Post

I cry when comes. Last cycle I cried *hard*. I just had to get it out of my system. So I let myself cry, grieve, and then I was ok. By midday/evening, I was ready for a clean slate.

If I don't let my emotions play out, if I try to ignore them or push them away or say I'm acting "silly" i'm a grump for days. For me at least it's better just to feel it, and then move on.

So sorry, sweetie.

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#195 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 04:21 PM

FF is making me cranky. It says I O'd on the 25th, and it sure looks like an O tempwise, but nothing else really lines up for me. In the meantime, this weekend I've had definite O signs and tons of EW. Including the fact the the 25th would have been really really early, I'm inclined to disbelieve FF. We haven't been BD'ing that much this month because I'm still healing, and May would be a bad month for me to be due, that's when finals happen (I'm going to be graduating community college with 3 Associates degrees next May, first woman in my family to have a college degree of any kind) so we were kinda half assing it this month anyway, but its still frustrating. Thoughts?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27b4f1

treehugger.giftrekkie.gif married to Mikestillheart.gif Mama to my furry babies cat.gifjust gave birth to our first babyf.gif DS.

#196 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elonwy View Post
FF is making me cranky. It says I O'd on the 25th, and it sure looks like an O tempwise, but nothing else really lines up for me. In the meantime, this weekend I've had definite O signs and tons of EW. Including the fact the the 25th would have been really really early, I'm inclined to disbelieve FF. We haven't been BD'ing that much this month because I'm still healing, and May would be a bad month for me to be due, that's when finals happen (I'm going to be graduating community college with 3 Associates degrees next May, first woman in my family to have a college degree of any kind) so we were kinda half assing it this month anyway, but its still frustrating. Thoughts?
wow! that chart is all over the place. im not quite sure what to try to read out of it. have you tried temping vaginaly? just a little suggestion to try to stabilize your temps. but if you feel like FF is wrong, id just wait a few days and see if the temp jumps a little. you know your obdy better than FF friend, and the CM looks good for 'fearing up to o' as well.

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#197 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 04:43 PM

I still cry when AF arrives. I cried before TTC. Everytime it arrives another chance of having my lifelong dream fulfilled, is over.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#198 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
for sure, i'd say there is no o on that chart yet. i dont know what ff is thinking. if you are getting good cm now, you are likely gearing up. and agree with viv- your other charts have really wide fluctuations too. what do you think is causing that?

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#199 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 04:59 PM

I'm not really sure why it swings so crazily. Sometimes I get up and pee early in the morning, but I'm too groggy and spaced out to know what time it is. I also cover my clock so it doesn't disturb my sleep. I have really bad insomnia too, so I'm definitely not getting the same amount of sleep each night. I've also been sick, I was thinking my temps would chill out once I wasn't on antibiotics and all that anymore, but it seems like maybe not. I feel like I move around quite a bit before I actually wake up all the way too, I often hit snooze in my sleep before I'm really aware of it. Maybe I should temp vaginally? Would I get more accurate temps that way even though I sleep like a spazz?

treehugger.giftrekkie.gif married to Mikestillheart.gif Mama to my furry babies cat.gifjust gave birth to our first babyf.gif DS.

#200 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 06:10 PM

Kings - I am sorry about your son. Sometimes I feel like a nag about the helmets, especially when I make my kids wear them at times the neighbor kids don't (like on their scooter) but you just reminded me why I make them do it!

bolobear - I get sad when AF starts and I am TTC, some months are worse than others. I do not think there is anything wrong with acknowledging your feelings and crying. I think when the anxiety and sadness infringe on everyday life is when you should be concerned and take a step back. But just taking a moment to comfort yourself and let yourself feel what it needs to feel is good and healthy.

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#201 of 212 Old 09-05-2010, 06:58 PM

7DPO here, and am very, very cautiously optomistic. This is when I started spotting last cycle, with full-blown AF two days later so the fact I haven't started bleeding yet makes me happy.

I also had a really pretty temp jump this morning. DH got up early to help out at a pancake breakfast at our church this morning so I temped then, and was so excited about the rise I had to get up and plug it into FF right away. LOL. My chart here: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a6a78

I know one temp doesn't mean much.... but like I said I am being very cautiously optomistic.

Last cycle my bleeding started after we DTD, so I told DH that I was going to hold out for a few days, just in case. I know it was probably just coincidence, but my LP needs all the help it can get so I figure abstaining for a few days isn't going to hurt anything. Except for maybe DH. Poor guy.

I also managed to get my hands on some cheapy tests yesterday. None of the dollar stores near me have them, but yesterday we were in the city and just happened to drive by a Dollarama and I made DH stop so I could pick some up. $1.25 a test!!! That is just nuts. He couldn't figure out why I wanted to go to a dollar store so badly, but understood once I explained how much HPTs are at the drug store. Now they are taunting me.... I will probably POAS tomorrow morning if I don't start bleeding in the mean time.

Wife to DH (06/10) and Mummy to DD (07/08).

#202 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 12:15 AM

10 dpo and bfn on a FRER. Hate that. A FRER seems so...final! Ah well...happy thoughts and fx for everyone!
JustLily: KUP!

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
#203 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
I'm not really sure why it swings so crazily. Sometimes I get up and pee early in the morning, but I'm too groggy and spaced out to know what time it is. I also cover my clock so it doesn't disturb my sleep. I have really bad insomnia too, so I'm definitely not getting the same amount of sleep each night. I've also been sick, I was thinking my temps would chill out once I wasn't on antibiotics and all that anymore, but it seems like maybe not. I feel like I move around quite a bit before I actually wake up all the way too, I often hit snooze in my sleep before I'm really aware of it. Maybe I should temp vaginally? Would I get more accurate temps that way even though I sleep like a spazz?
I don't really think you've ovulated yet either. I would definitely try temping vaginally and see if that makes a difference. 95.85 is crazy low - I get that low orally sometimes since I'm a mouth breather but never that low vaginally so it wouldn't surprise me at all if that smoothed out your temps at least a little.

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#204 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 02:37 AM

i'm fairly certain i can be moved to the TWW, thanks.

photosmile2.gif mom to 5 year old haye REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(9.27.2005) and brand new baby zaobabyf.gif(5.23.2011)
#205 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 09:29 AM

Well, FF gave me my crosshairs today! Even though I temped an hour and a half early. DH is on shift work and his shift for the next few weeks means we're waking up at 5 instead of 7. I was just planning to start temping at the new wake-up time - does that seem reasonable to you guys? Then at least it will be consistent again for the next 2-3 weeks. Ahhh, the fun of a partner on shift work.

Anyways, 3 DPO! I'm vowing to not test until Friday the 17th - 14 DPO. Now let's see if I can actually make it that long without caving

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

#206 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 10:47 AM

Could you please Move me to Waiting To O

Today is CD1
and she is early ?

with love, bailey...
macey 5.18.08
#207 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyamo View Post
I bet all you ladies are going to laugh at me for this question, but can ITCHY NIPPLES at 6DPO be a pregnancy symptom? LOL
Mine get itchy sometimes. No idea why. But who knows? It could be a symptom in your case! (I hope it is!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
I cry when comes. Last cycle I cried *hard*. I just had to get it out of my system. So I let myself cry, grieve, and then I was ok. By midday/evening, I was ready for a clean slate.

If I don't let my emotions play out, if I try to ignore them or push them away or say I'm acting "silly" i'm a grump for days. For me at least it's better just to feel it, and then move on.

So sorry, sweetie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
I still cry when AF arrives. I cried before TTC. Everytime it arrives another chance of having my lifelong dream fulfilled, is over.
I cry too. Not so much since on the pill (unless it's an "oops" month...then I get a little upset) but pre-pill I cried every cycle. Like, really cry. The way Stevi puts it is exactly what I feel like.

AFM--I'm coming off the pill ASAP. I can't take it anymore. It makes me sick at the beginning of EVERY round and whenever I'm a tiny bit hungry. I have an appt with the GYN in November and will be discussing it with her then. Thing is, I take it for pain relief. I'm scared to come off it. I have some Naproxin Sodium that I take for added help but I don't know if that would be enough. I'll see what she says. Seems that hormonal BC is not my thing. As you ladies know, I've been a wreak for the entire almost-2 years I've been on it. Ugh.

Also, OH and I have been together for 2 years and 1 day. Our anniversary was yesterday!...but we spent it in the hospital because I tore a muscle in my tummy when I stretched as I woke up yesterday. Pain, IV insertion, more pain, CT contrast that tasted like cran-apple-flavored BUTT, CT, diagnosis, home. 4:30pm-9:30pm. Good stuff.

We're doing a re-do today or tomorrow. Oops.

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#208 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 12:08 PM

Oh - can I please be moved to 2ww

Is it time to start a new thread? Two days ago? I could take it for a week if no one else wants to

#209 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 12:11 PM

Yesterday I was standing by the counter and thought the smell of the bananas were overwhelming. We went to my aunts for a family swim and the smell of the soil was hitting me.
I have been testing every morning (not due to start until the 10-13th but I have been testing anyway.

Well this morning I got a faint line!!! So BFP for me.

The past couple of mornings I was seeing the evap line but this morning there was actually a line. YAY!
#210 of 212 Old 09-06-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsideofthebox View Post
Yesterday I was standing by the counter and thought the smell of the bananas were overwhelming. We went to my aunts for a family swim and the smell of the soil was hitting me.
I have been testing every morning (not due to start until the 10-13th but I have been testing anyway.

Well this morning I got a faint line!!! So BFP for me.

The past couple of mornings I was seeing the evap line but this morning there was actually a line. YAY!

Congrats!

with love, bailey...
macey 5.18.08

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page