Nursing Mamas TTC September - Page 12 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#331 of 336 Old 09-30-2010, 10:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Daisy - I see the line too! Congrats!
BTW I love the questionarre...It's kind of like a formal exit interview from TTC to being pregnant. And happy first birthday to your DD too.

SoCali - The SA with your DH is awesome. I agree - totally a sign that it was meant to be.

Daisy's DD having her first birthday reminded me of when my DS was turning one. I was in shopping for cloth diapers and in conversation with the girl that worked there I mentioned it was DS's birthday. She said "Happy Birthday! And Happy Birthday to you too. It is a birthday of sorts for you as you became a mom." It was very sweet, very true, and nearly made me cry.

ahhh to be able to think well enough to create a clever signature.sleeping.gif someday i will have enough sleep to accomplish this task...

Janae, mama to X (1/09) & X (7/11) and wife to J (since 9/96!)  Homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby (and toddler) wearing, co-sleeping, lactivist, intactivist. luxlove.gif

#332 of 336 Old 10-01-2010, 12:16 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Daisy - I saw a line in the picture even before you used autofix! Congratulations!

Crystal (34) married to nursing student DH (38) partners.gif ,  mama to superhero.gif(7/07), brokenheart.gif (1/09), and rainbow1284.gifjammin.gif (7/11) and stork-suprise.gif (12/28) homebirth.jpgwaterbirth.jpg homeschool.gif
#333 of 336 Old 10-01-2010, 01:48 AM - Thread Starter

October Thread is Up

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#334 of 336 Old 10-01-2010, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy420 View Post
Wish I could post pics girls......every one I take, u can't see the line, uuuurrrgggg! I broke my dig camera, so all I have is my cell or webcam . Hopefully tomorrow's will be darker and I can post that one. I'm definately saying though . It has darkened up after drying!!!

Okay, I scanned it on my printer...here goes, you pretty much have to zoom way in to see anyhting on the regular pic....but it is very much there

untouched~http://www.flickr.com/photos/54462259@N06/5039690091/
autofix~http://www.flickr.com/photos/54462259@N06/5040317058/
Faint but definitely there!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#335 of 336 Old 10-01-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy420 View Post
Wish I could post pics girls......every one I take, u can't see the line, uuuurrrgggg! I broke my dig camera, so all I have is my cell or webcam . Hopefully tomorrow's will be darker and I can post that one. I'm definately saying though . It has darkened up after drying!!!

Okay, I scanned it on my printer...here goes, you pretty much have to zoom way in to see anyhting on the regular pic....but it is very much there

untouched~http://www.flickr.com/photos/54462259@N06/5039690091/
autofix~http://www.flickr.com/photos/54462259@N06/5040317058/
I saw it on the first pic right away! Congrats!!!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#336 of 336 Old 10-01-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

zwitterion~ Hope the ewcm is leading to something

Figures today is the day dh goes to get the SA done how ironic, i'm not gonna tell him anything til after i know he's done the SA lol that way it's done just in case we do have a m/c.

Anyone want to way in on what day O was ? ff says cd 20 and tcoyf says cd 21.

my ff chart

my tcoyf chart

12 or 11dpo test FMU

I'm kinda worried since i've had a few m/c's so i'll hang out here til i feel safe.

OMG KAMI!!!!! This is the best news EVER!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND STICKY BABY VIBES coming your way mama!!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page