The Fabulous ONE Thread - September 19-25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-19-2010, 10:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread - September 19-25!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O

~savah~
3boobiekins
Abbykins
Attached2Elijah
Baby_Cakes
baileyann3
bonadl2
Cherrie
enigo
gringuitica
intunement
Kaydove
Keria
Kyamo
littlest birds
LivingSky
Lydiah
MahnaMahna
Maine Mama Doula
maxnmaizy
MelungeonMW
miriam_bat_avraham
MommyMatsumoto
Moonfireglow
motray36
Mrs.Nap515
mymaya
nyc55
outsidethebox
raindaisie
samy23
Sarah2881
scarletjane
Silverbird
Stevi
sweetest77
Tara2
Tear78
ValH
WTHamI?
ZoeJane'sMommy

Waiting to Know (2ww)
Ayame87
bootsvalentine
ekblad9
EllyMayMomma
FoxintheSnow
Gator-Mom
Just_lily
karmamamaa
KingsDaughter76
lazykate
meander
mija y mijo
MrsMike
Ms. B. Sprout
slb1107
slylives
Spinnerette
SML27
Sourire
taraknyc
Tulpen88

Waitin' and Marinatin'
CLH X3
karmab
Sweet.Bee

Waiting for Aunt Flo
filiadeluna
KaliShanti
Karimac
kriket

In our thoughts and hearts
MI_Dawn

Waiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating partner to be ready
HulaJenn
jojobean
M.Q.
saoirse2007
sleepingbeauty

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
I Need Coffee

Waiting to be Ready
Calycanth
Caramiia
lovebug
SimplyRochelle

~PREGNANT~

September BFPs!
bolobear
annaconda
elonwy
vivica2
ryleeee
Michaels-Mommy
GolfAddict

August BFPs!
babygrey
Blanca78
Wembles

July BFPs!
jenniferadurham
-Jenn-
Banana731
forest~mama
Neuromancer
Ola
Virginia884

June BFPs!
BunnyMcFluff
ChristineEileen
hollytheteacher
mommytoallh
Ravin

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2010, 11:00 PM

Can you add me to "Waiting for Flo" ?

I'm on CD 33 now. Tested on CD 31 and got BFN. Still no AF or signs of AF, but no definite pregnancy signs either (except maybe being exhausted for the last week or so). I have no idea when I O'd.... tracked CP & CM, but didn't bother to record it on FF this month. LOL.

I really get frustrated with these irregular cycles. Last month my cycle was only 28 days, the cycle before that was 33 days, before that was 38, before that 30, before that 45, before that 32, so on and so on.... you get the idea. It is so unpredictable, so I really never know when to expect AF or when to think I might be "late".

-
Old 09-19-2010, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

OK, here you go!! I have not done this before so be patient with me! I know there are updates from the end of last weeks thread, I will get that done after the kiddos are in bed.

Lets make this a great week!!! Lots of Oing, lots of BDing and lots of BFPs!

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

Old 09-20-2010, 12:13 AM

Thanks for the new thread sarah2881!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

Old 09-20-2010, 12:19 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Thank you for starting the thread!

partners.gif  +babyf.gifjoy.gif

Old 09-20-2010, 12:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
thanks for the thread! can you please move me to sept bfp?

mama to 9 year old h  and 3 year old z

Old 09-20-2010, 01:21 AM - Thread Starter

filiadeluna - moved. I am sorry your cycle is being so frustrating. I am not counting you out on my watch yet though, maybe you just had a particularly late O this cycle

ryleeee - moved!!! Congratulations again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest birds View Post
TWW cycle buddy checking at 10 dpo. I've had some symptoms but I am expecting AF probably tomorrow. Temp is down today and my cervix is open so I think I'll be out.

I did have low twinges for three days straight and nausea yesterday. I was pretty optimistic when my temp was staying slightly higher slightly later in my LP but it wasn't that unusual.

Cycle Buddies:
MelungeonMW
GolfAddict
Littlest Birds
Vivica2 BFP!
Sarah2881
ValH
Stevi

I definitely think the BFP explosion will continue! There are a few more ladies at the end of their TWW that aren't on the list and I saw some nice looking charts on page one just now.
Sorry about your temp Littlest Bird, hopefully it was a fluke. Keep us posted. When are the rest of the cycle buddies testing? I might on Wednesday. I had a BFN yesterday at 10dpo, I tend to get late positives so I am trying to not get too down about it. Nothing really screaming pregnancy or AF to me, I think my symptoms for both are pretty subtle at this stage in the game.

Sarah

Old 09-20-2010, 01:22 AM

Ryleeee... I don't think I congratulated you, Congratulations!!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:23 AM

I try not to test early, it's too depressing. With AF, I can at least start planning my next ovulation.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:34 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
I am not on the list at all. I am waiting to O. Here is my chart.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/282068

ty for the new thread!

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years
Old 09-20-2010, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
Sorry Lydiah! Your info was there, there was just a blip in the code right before you. Fixed now!

Sarah

Old 09-20-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2881 View Post
Sorry Lydiah! Your info was there, there was just a blip in the code right before you. Fixed now!
Thank you very much.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years
Old 09-20-2010, 02:53 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
thanks, everyone. fingers crossed for a bunch more BFPs this month!!!

mama to 9 year old h  and 3 year old z

Old 09-20-2010, 10:18 AM

Everybody have a Reproductive Week!!!

Old 09-20-2010, 10:34 AM

Thanks for starting the thread!

Hope everyone has a great week and I'm looking forward to seeing more BFP's on here soon!

Lauren (28) married to DH (28) 11/4/2007.  Expecting our little peanut August 22, 2011!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:44 AM

For all of your chart stalkers, do you think I ovulated on CD 12?

I know that I won't know for sure for another day or two, and to keep on BDing.... but what do you think anyway?

My last cycles I haven't O'd until CD 17 or 18, but this time around I have been taking lots of supplements. I would be really excited if I managed to change my O day by so much (and hopefully my luteal phase will shape up as well) but at the same time we didn't have the best timing.

The discarded temp on CD11 was because I got up to go to the bathroom and forgot to temp first. I recorded it to have it, but discarded it.

The EWCM with a bit of spotting leads me to believe I did O, but the temp rise is not all that dramatic.

Thoughts?

Wife to DH (06/10) and Mummy to DD (07/08).

Old 09-20-2010, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_lily View Post
For all of your chart stalkers, do you think I ovulated on CD 12?
Well according to the rule of having 3 temps higher than the last 5/6 temps, it looks like you did O, assuming you have a high temp again tomorrow.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

Old 09-20-2010, 01:34 PM

Old 09-20-2010, 02:02 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about that Abbykins. I have never once counted back from a friend's due date to try to figure out when they conceived. Seems like an odd thing to do to me.

As long as you have privacy and are discrete, I don't think it is a problem to DTD at someone else's house. I wouldn't get busy in someone's living room, but would be ok in the guest room. When you are host to a married couple you can't be surprised if there is some nookie going on, even if you don't want to think about it!

Wife to DH (06/10) and Mummy to DD (07/08).

Old 09-20-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_lily View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about that Abbykins. I have never once counted back from a friend's due date to try to figure out when they conceived. Seems like an odd thing to do to me.

As long as you have privacy and are discrete, I don't think it is a problem to DTD at someone else's house. I wouldn't get busy in someone's living room, but would be ok in the guest room. When you are host to a married couple you can't be surprised if there is some nookie going on, even if you don't want to think about it!
Exactly, I always wash the bedding after guests leave, cuz ya never know. Thats and DH and I have dtd at other peoples houses before. lol.

Old 09-20-2010, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter

Just lily - I think CD12 is very possible, the trend resembles your previous chart. A couple more days will tell for sure. Your BD pattern looks exactly like mine this month, my O happened a bit earlier than I expected it to also. Lets hope it is enough!

Sarah

Old 09-20-2010, 02:19 PM

Old 09-20-2010, 04:17 PM

^ LOL oh well let them wonder/speculate... what are they going to do... SAY something to you about it?

Well, ladies, I am on CD 34. I have had some ever-so-slight light brown spotting mixed with clearish stuff. I wouldn't have noticed it if I weren't looking on the toilet paper. I still feel like AF will come by tonight or early tomorrow.

-
Old 09-20-2010, 04:19 PM

Cycle Buddies:
MelungeonMW
GolfAddict
Littlest Birds
Vivica2 BFP
Sarah2881
ValH
Stevi

Anyone testing anytime soon? I'd love to see some more BFPs soon!

AFM - I think I may be out for this month. I started spotting on Friday, even though I'm on progesterone. I called my doctor, who had me double my dosage, and I'm scheduled to see her and get an ultrasound tomorrow. The doubled dosage seems to have worked for a couple of days, but now the spotting is back again this morning. I don't think I like the progesterone... since taking it, I've been having a headache and backache almost every day, and today I just feel so worn out. Yuck. Oh, and I took an OPK this afternoon - it was stark-white negative, so that just made it even clearer that I'm most likely not pregnant... though I'll probably still test tomorrow.... maybe. I'm a glutten for punishment, I guess.

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

Old 09-20-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post

ty for the new thread!
Sorry Lydiah, I'm sure that was my fault!

partners.gif  +babyf.gifjoy.gif

Old 09-20-2010, 06:06 PM

Wanted to say thanks for starting the new thread!

Also, I don't have a chart link by my name up there..is this what you need to put one up?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3076f9

I thought my temp would rise today, but it actually dipped, which leads me to believe that today is the official O day, CD14. I O'd last month on the CD18, but been taking Vitex and a B complex this month. I've had EWCM for the past few days consistently and I also have gotten faint lines on the OPK for the past three days. I never got a really dark line, though I'm using an old box of Answers that someone gave me..she had them sitting in her trunk all summer, so I'm not sure if they are on the top of their game!

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

Old 09-20-2010, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator-mom View Post
Wanted to say thanks for starting the new thread!

Also, I don't have a chart link by my name up there..is this what you need to put one up?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3076f9

I thought my temp would rise today, but it actually dipped, which leads me to believe that today is the official O day, CD14. I O'd last month on the CD18, but been taking Vitex and a B complex this month. I've had EWCM for the past few days consistently and I also have gotten faint lines on the OPK for the past three days. I never got a really dark line, though I'm using an old box of Answers that someone gave me..she had them sitting in her trunk all summer, so I'm not sure if they are on the top of their game!
your chart is up! That is some good looking CM!

Sarah

Old 09-20-2010, 07:43 PM

Thanks Sarah! Got the BD of the day done during Ds's nap! Now if my temp rises tomorrow, I'll be in good shape!

I'm pretty sure I am also feeling some ovulation cramps today, though I've never noticed them before...so could just be my mind playing tricks? I've had several bouts of feeling like I was menstruating, but of course that is not happening. Is that what it is suppose to feel like?

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

Old 09-20-2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbykins View Post
Cycle day 10 for me. Bought opks for the first time this month. Kind of exciting! we might be staying at someone elses house during o...any one else on here feel weird of the thought of getting pregnant at someone elses house?? I don't want to feel guilty forever about it. I also don't want it to cross the other peoples mind like "did they get pregnant at our house" type thing.
I don't think most people know how to count back. There is that extra two weeks that the due date calendars add in. I tried to explain all to my MIL in Jan and just three my hands up in the air and gave up. If it was me...I would be DTD if I was fertile.

Me 32, DH 33,  angel.gif (3/17/10),  DD 6/6/11
Old 09-20-2010, 11:40 PM

Congrats Vivica!! So glad to see one of my CB's got a BFP.

AFM - nothing, nada, zilch...which isn't necessarily bad. I had no symptoms in Jan either. I haven't tested. I usually don't test though unless I have reason to believe.
We had our consultation at SIRM last week. He tested my AMH (ovarian reserve) and my level is 4.7 with 7 being full and 0 having no eggs. So that's one thing I can check off the list. I'm waiting on some autoimmune tests to come back. He wanted to rule out those things since my mc was later at 12 weeks.
DH made appt next week for a SA. And I will be getting an HSG after AF starts.
I have mixed emotions. I would like for everything to be OK but at the same time I don't want to deal with frustration of "unexplained infertility".

Me 32, DH 33,  angel.gif (3/17/10),  DD 6/6/11

User Tag List