No Stressing in October! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 120 Old 10-02-2010, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No Stressors / No Obsessors - October 2010!

Welcome This is a place where we come together for strength and sharing wisdom on how to be more stress-free during our trying to conceive journeys. We may still test, just not ridiculously early, if we can help it. You'll find people encouraging you to hold off when you are feeling weak. Share tips and tricks, and words of wisdom on how to enjoy our time making a baby as much as we can!

Anyone is free to join!
Please BOLD new member info, changes in cycle, Big Fat Positives, adding charts etc, and if I miss it, direct message me.

Our Members!

* Attached2Elijah
* annaconda: TTC #1
* babsbob: TTC after m/c
* BabyCakes: Carrie (29), TTC#2, cycle #5
* baylady02: TTC #1, I'm 20, DH is 27. 5th cycle TTC. Never been on BC.
* Black Orchid: me (31) DH (34) TTC#3 Cycle 5
* blackbird2
* Birdie.B: TTC #2
* bootsvalentine: TTC #1. I'm 31, dh is 34, TTC since 7/10
* Copper.Kettle: (30) TTC#2
* CrimsonTideMom
* crunchyruchie
* *Dawn*: TTC#1
* EhveesMom: (31) and dh (32) TTC #2 Cycle #1
* EllyMayMomma
* frugalmum
* gringuitica: (27) TTC #1
* gummibears
* Hesperia: 23, & DH 30. TTC #1, Cycle #12
* iheartmyfamily: TTC #1
* janeyenaj: (29) and DH (32) TTC #1 Cycle #2.
* jtc77: 32 and DH 39 TTC #1
* Kaydove: (26) and DH (40), TTC #1, 4th cycle TTC, 8th cycle off of the Mirena IUD
* LivingSky: TTC #1, cycle #6
* Mommy*Wishes
* MoOnFiReGlOw: 27, dh 33. TTC 1 year, suspected MFI
* Mother Cake: TTC #1, cycle #1
* mrsberman: (26) ttc#2, DD 12 months
* MrsHin2002
* Musicoholic: (33) TTC #2 - finally brave enough to try for a sibling for our almost 6 y.o.
* naturechicplus1: TTC #2
* Paigekitten: DH (24) and I (23) are kinda trying for a third.
* painefaria
* Rubygirl36: TTC #1
* samy23
* sarahkristin
* Silverbird: TTC #1
* Sweet.Bee: TTC#2
* SWhite: We are TTC #1 Cycle #1
* swimming-duck
* Taxlady:TTC #1
* TickleToes (34): TTC #1, Cycle #3
* tjjazzy: TTC #3
* TTC3years

Waiting to Try Again
(ie health, distance between partners, taking a break etc)

* MrsD08: Samantha 24, DH 31, TTC Baby D #1 since September 2009 w/ male factor infertility.
* Waiting4SJ: TTC #1

CONGRATULATIONS!
Graduates of the No Stressors/No Obsessors tribe!

~October 2010 BFPs~
*BarefootinBrooklyn
*Wake_Up
*Mama Metis

~September 2010 BFPs~
* slb1107
* elonwy
* ryleeee
* BarefootScientist
* heathenmom
* anightingale
* Smokering

~August 2010 BFPs~
* Steph152
* Blanca78
* karmab

~July 2010 BFPs~
* Banana731
* Neuromancer

~June 2010 BFPs~
* Lydiah
* finnegansmom
* echospiritwarrior

~May 2010 BFPs~
* Pirogi: & DH 30-something. DD(2) DUE last week of January
* Nintendork: Kristin & DH, both 28 . DUE first week of February!

Weekend Check-In
Name:
Date:
Where are you in your cycle:
Symptoms if they apply:
When are you thinking of testing:
Thoughts:
Appointments:
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:
Do you have any stress triggers:
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:
Partners feelings if applicable:
Plans for this weekend:

Past positive words from our members:
"My body knows how to conceive" from Lyndzies, expecting her first October!

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
#2 of 120 Old 10-02-2010, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Ladies!

I'm new, but I lurk.. I offered to take the thread from BarefootScientist, since she is pregnant! I hope she has a happy and healthy 9 months.. I know that many of us sincerely appreciated her knowledge and the fun experiments she shared with us.

So, since I am new.. I'll start with the WEEKEND ROLL CAAAALLLL!

Weekend Check-In
Name: Taxlady
Date:10/2/10
Where are you in your cycle: CD 10
Symptoms if they apply: None, but I am feeling super well right now.
When are you thinking of testing: Feels like forever and a day away, but I'm not stressin!
Thoughts: I've been really careful about taking good care of myself. I have Crohn's Disease, but it's not messing with me right now.
Appointments: On Tuesday I will see a lady who helps me with Bioreprogramming (working on changing my mind about the health of my body).
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I am drinking cranberry juice this cycle. I really do like the bitter taste and I think my body thinks it is wine.
Do you have any stress triggers: just work and BFN's.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Feeling healthy makes me feel so less stressed.
Partners feelings if applicable: He's psyched and supportive.
Plans for this weekend: I'm working now, but then I have some fun things to do later.

#3 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 12:46 AM

I'm new

I can't believe I'm TTC, yay! DH and I have a son, J, who is 2y10m. This will be our first month not avoiding pregnancy, like, EVER. I'd actually love to get pregnant in Nov more than Oct, but we're ready, and I just didn't have it in me to avoid for 1 more cycle, kwim? And, I'm 30 and a little worried it's going to take some time. Anyway, I'm so excited to be here

Weekend Check-In
Name: Copper
Date: 10.2
Where are you in your cycle: finishing up CD 6
Symptoms if they apply: na
When are you thinking of testing: AF is due around the 26th, depending on when I O, so not until then.
Thoughts: I am so thrilled and nervous and giddy that the time is finally here!
Appointments: nope
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: nope
Do you have any stress triggers: Not really. Every few days I get all freaked out, but I think that's pretty normal.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I don't know yet! Haha! Just really trying to have fun and enjoy the anticipation
Partners feelings if applicable: He is excited too, but also nervous. Whenever we talk about it, which is fairly often, we look at each other in disbelief, like, holy cow! are we really going to DO this?! But with big smiles on our faces!
Plans for this weekend: Working, boo. I'm a nurse. Next weekend is my weekend off, which will be very good timing

Copper- wife to B, mama to DS1 Jeb 12.4.07, and DS2 William 8.11.11.  So thrilled to be expecting a surprise baby 10.26.14!!!
#4 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Copper and WELCOME! I'll add you to our list straight away. Good luck on your new journey - it's a very exciting time!

I'll put Copper.Kettle.. (30) TTC #2 (Let me know if you want me to add or change anything).

#5 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 01:26 AM

Wow, you're fast! No changes, that sounds great. Thanks for the warm welcome

Copper- wife to B, mama to DS1 Jeb 12.4.07, and DS2 William 8.11.11.  So thrilled to be expecting a surprise baby 10.26.14!!!
#6 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 10:26 AM

Ok, here's to another stress-free as can be cycle!

Weekend Check-In

Name: Carrie

Date: 10/3

Where are you in your cycle: CD16 -- and still waiting to O?

Symptoms if they apply: Lots of O pain, a pos opk yesterday

When are you thinking of testing: 14 dpo

Thoughts: Right now, honestly, I'm frustrated. I'm trying not to obsess over why my O is later than normal. I'm trying to believe that even if we don't have the time/energy to DTD one more time, chances are good and we'll still get pregnant. But right now I'm just frustrated. Why!?!

Appointments: None

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Nothing new, but still doing EPO, Maca, and Fertility Oil.

Do you have any stress triggers: Not O'ing? Ha. And DD. She's spirited and learning to sleep in her own bed.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Trying to let go of control (b/c I really have none) and just taking this journey for what it is.

Partners feelings if applicable: He's in this boat w/me. Ready to conceive already, but ok if it takes awhile. I'm not as patient, lol.

Plans for this weekend: DD's 2nd bday, so yesterday was all about her!! We had an awesome day. I can't believe she is 2. Today will be all about cleaning, relaxing, playing, and just hoping, I guess.

Trying to be STRESS FREE!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#7 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 12:26 PM

Thanks for doing the thread, Taxlady

Can you please change my info to cycle #3 and add my chart? Thanks!

Weekend Check-In
Name:
TickleToes

Date: Oct 3

Where are you in your cycle: CD 1

Symptoms if they apply: Stupid cramps!

When are you thinking of testing: Nov 3rd... if AF realized she's not invited anymore

Thoughts: I'm tired, I'm grouchy, I'm uncomfortably cramping. I'm also glad that its the weekend so I can be a slug today. I'm disappointed that I won't have a perfectly timed pregnancy to fit in with my teaching schedule. At the same time, I'll find a way to work it out whenever my BFP happens.

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I'm going to try to chart my CM this time around... although I have to say that the process still boggles me a bit and I'm unsure about how accurate I can be.

Do you have any stress triggers: Work and school. I'm so far behind in my paperwork... assessments of the children are coming up. Half of my class has some sort of special need and I've had no time to record any observations of their development because I'm spending all of my time redirecting and supporting them.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:Today, my hubby is making me a really good breakfast.... its the little things.

Partners feelings if applicable:He's really disappointed. He's also trying not to push that onto me because he doesn't want to get me down.

Plans for this weekend: So far, the weekend has been spent in wedding activities for a friend. Now that its all over, I'm spending today relaxing and picking at my paperwork and homework.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#8 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

There you go Ms. Tickletoes - updates granted! Sorry about the witch and stupid cramps! Maybe a nice breakfast followed by lazy day looking at paperwork (from across the room) is just what you need. I know it's easy to feel disappointed and like BabyCakes, frustrated - but we've just got to keep trying. Be gentle to yourselves.

Happy Birthday to BabyCake's baby!

AFM - I'm going to breakfast with my MIL & FIL.. ohhhh... I can't think of anything else I would rather do (or actually I can think of a million things) So looking forward to the question - ANY NEWS?? I should whip out my charts and ask for their opinion...

#9 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 05:26 PM

Weekend Check-In
Name: Teresa
Date: October 3
Where are you in your cycle:CD24
Symptoms if they apply: sore nipples here and there/fatigue
When are you thinking of testing: if AF doesn't show up on Wed. or Thurs.
Thoughts: it's getting difficult to feel out of control of my body. i see myself trying to control everything else in my life (the house etc) and it's not working.
Appointments: cavity filling on Wed. totally stressing me out. i hate (fear) the dentist.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:
Do you have any stress triggers: see above
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: i guess being too tired to think about it (sick son) and too much to do!
Partners feelings if applicable: he seems to be rolling along fine but he's anxious to know too
Plans for this weekend:
it's been low-key. we hit the local fall fair today; it was cold and miserable. i should've stayed home with ds2! i feel bad for taking him out in this awful cold weather.

wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

#10 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 08:08 PM

ooh, can i be added, please?

Weekend Check-In
Name: alison
Date: 10/3/10
Where are you in your cycle: 3dpo
Symptoms if they apply: well, i actually enjoyed a ham sandwich tonight. does that count?
When are you thinking of testing: the 16th, if my period hasn't shown up yet.
Thoughts:
Appointments:
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: i try to drink 2 cups of raspberry leaf/peppermint tea. try.
Do you have any stress triggers: coming down from a stressful week with the known donor.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: staying positive and taoist. closing my eyes and taking one deep breath when something is frustrating.
Partners feelings if applicable: nervous as all get-out, but also staying positive.
Plans for this weekend: it's over.

~ alison
me and my girl looking for a little luck to conceive and homebirth our first.
#11 of 120 Old 10-03-2010, 11:20 PM

Babycakes: Late O is annoying no matter what. I was TTA, since forever, and a late O drove me nuts! I think it might drive me nuts now that I am TTC, maybe even more so. Hope you get a temp spike soon!

Tickle: Boo AF. Better luck this cycle!

Tjjazy: Hope you can sit in the dentist chair on Wed and focus on the happiness of your BFP

Ruby: Yay for the 2ww! Do you not usually like ham sandwiches? I wish that were a pg sign for me, haha, I'd be pg right now!

AFM, CD7 and pretty boring. It feels weird to say we're TTC when I'm not even fertile for another week, lol.

#12 of 120 Old 10-04-2010, 07:43 AM

copper ~ i hate ham, especially the deli kind. i probably just enjoyed it because i was too hungry. it's too early for me to have any symptoms. with a chemical pregnancy a while back, the first sign was wanting to take a tylenol b/c of my breasts hurting so much. **crosses fingers**

~ alison
#13 of 120 Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM

Hey guys! Back after almost 2 weeks away. Can you please change my info to cycle #6?

Weekend Check-In
Name:
LivingSky/Allison
Date: October 4
Where are you in your cycle: CD18/4DPO
Symptoms if they apply: I was very crampy for the first 3 days after O, which is pretty unusual for me. Other than that, nothing unusual.
When are you thinking of testing: 15 DPO is my plan, which would be Friday the 15th. We'll see if I last that long
Thoughts: Mostly just chillin out
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I took Soy Isos this month as well as adding EPO up until O, and a B Complex.
Do you have any stress triggers: Thinking about TTC and MDC
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: DH and I have been running around like chickens with our heads cutoff for the last two weeks. We had our big yearly horse inspection about 7 hours away from home, then we flew to Vancouver, BC and had a whirlwind tour there. Being crazy busy sure helps keep stress about TTC away!
Partners feelings if applicable: He is psyched still and as impatient as I am I think!
Plans for this weekend: It's over now! But this week is RELAX time!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#14 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter

EEEAK! RUBYGIRL.. I didn't see your post - I'm adding you right now.. sorry.

#15 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 11:21 AM

AF showed up this morning so back to CD1 for me and a 25 day cycle? i thought it would come tomorrow or thursday so it's on schedule anyway.
kinda depressed. at least sexfest 2010 begins again, right? going to try to focus on weight loss this month...and TTC, obviously.

wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

#16 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 12:13 PM

Hey, I'm back. Sadly, not pregnant, though. Cycle #6, here we come.

Name: Sweet.Bee
Date: 5 October 2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD4
Symptoms if they apply: Not pregnant.
When are you thinking of testing: Ordering OPKs tonight. I think we'll do sperm meets egg this cycle.
Thoughts: Hopefully, I will ovulate before my husband flies away on business.
Appointments: Saw my doctor today, and no help there. They won't even take you seriously until 1 year of TTC.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Fertility yoga.
Do you have any stress triggers: Not being pregnant yet again. I'm going to work on that one this cycle.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Trying to distract myself by keeping constantly busy.
Partners feelings if applicable: Sad, but not as bummed as I am.
Plans for this weekend: We chilled out at home with our toddler this weekend.

P.S. I usually am more upbeat as my cycle progresses.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#17 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 03:27 PM

May I join?

Name: Metis
Date: Oct 5
Where are you in your cycle: *sigh* not sure really. AF has been a no-show for the last 3 weeks, but I've had a couple of BFNs.
When are you thinking of testing: Assuming the possibility that I'll just skip this cycle's period entirely, my next period would be due on the 8th. I think I'll test then.
Thoughts: October is our first month TTC! I'm really excited.
Appointments: A physical with PCP coming up soon.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I've started on a prenatal vitamin, prenatal DHA, Vits D3 and C, and a probiotic. I'd like to talk to you ladies more about what you're doing/taking.
Do you have any stress triggers: Too much going on at work is my main stress issue.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I'm working on making sure I get a full night's sleep every night.
Partners feelings if applicable: He insists he's ready but nervous. I get the feeling that he won't mind if TTC takes a while.
Plans for this weekend:
I'm late to the thread - weekend's over!

ETA: I'm Metis (28) TTC#1, cycle #1

Metis, partner to a peaceful soul, mothering DD born July '11

#18 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Mama Metis Welcome..

I am happy to add you to our group.. would you like me to write a little something about you after your name? Just let me know.

#19 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 05:00 PM

Thanks!!!

Sure, how about "Trying for #1, Cycle #1" I'm going to start charting again when AF shows up, so I'll add a link to that eventually!

#20 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxlady View Post
EEEAK! RUBYGIRL.. I didn't see your post - I'm adding you right now.. sorry.
it's all good!

~ alison
#21 of 120 Old 10-05-2010, 08:21 PM

tjjazzy ~ my best friend ttc'd for 2 years. it wasn't until she lost 30 lbs that she had her miracle. good luck, and take care of yourself!

i'm still not stressing b/c i'm convinced that i'm not preggo. ah well. back to the drawing board.

~ alison
#22 of 120 Old 10-06-2010, 05:47 PM

tjjazzy- Sorry about AF

mama metis- Hope AF shows soon so you can get to TTC!

CD 10 here, and I started having fertile CM yesterday, which is a smidge early but not unheard of. When we decided October was the month, I asked DH if he wanted to know when I was fertile, and he said he wanted me to tell him this month but then not tell him starting in Nov. I told him no problem, and he is free to decide what to do with the info. Well, I told him I was fertile today, and we DTD, and he W/D. (sorry for the TMI) I didn't mention it after, but I felt kind of deflated. *sigh* I really really want to keep this stress-free and fun, so I'm going to let it go, but in that moment I felt a little sad. Oh well. I'm starting to think surprise pregnancies are under-rated

#23 of 120 Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter

OH Copper.kettle.. I'm sorry.. that is a little bit of a bummer.. but it doesn't mean one of those million little guys didn't escape a bit early Wouldn't that be a surprise?

This week is going slow..

#24 of 120 Old 10-07-2010, 03:18 PM

Copper, I had a similar scenario play out with my DH. I also let it go - no sense in making it an issue. But it's hard. It would be nice to really be on the same page, you know?

I know my DH is just really nervous. (That's why I thought it would be nice to chat with you non-stressing ladies!) We are TTC our first and this is a completely new thing to him. He is a chatty guy ordinarily, but doesn't want to talk much about babies or TTC. I'm really excited though, so it's hard not to want to talk about it...

So here I am.

So as of this weekend, I will have missed TWO periods. This after years of totally regular cycles. I ordered some cheap pg and ovulation tests online that should come tomorrow. I never thought I'd be a big "tester" but I'd like to use the ov tests to see if I can figure out what's going on!

#25 of 120 Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 AM

Mama Metis, that's weird for your cycles to become so irregular after being regular for years. Have you done anything in the last 2 months that would explain the change?

And, re: DH, yeah I think he's just nervous. Honestly, I'm nervous too. If I don't get pregnant right away, I'm ok with that, but avoiding pregnancy kind of makes me nuts too. Oh well, I won't ovulate until Sunday-ish, so we'll see how the weekend goes

#26 of 120 Old 10-08-2010, 10:34 AM

copper.kettle, surprise pregnancies are soooo much better than TTC! My son was a little surprise, and it felt so stress free. Unlike TTC #2 for 6 months. Booo.

Name: Sweet.Bee
Date: 8 October 2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD7
Symptoms if they apply: Just a bit of spotting. "Watery" CM, which is typical for me (for weeks even) up until I get EWCM just before O.
When are you thinking of testing: My OPKs have arrived! I haven't decided when to start.
Thoughts: Feeling better than a few days ago.
Appointments: Just the doctor's appointment earlier this week where I was ordered to stop stressing.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Fertility yoga. And I'm doing a little aerobic workout weekdays. The cycle I was doing that I Oed on CD19 (as opposed to CD24-25), so I'm hoping it helps.
Do you have any stress triggers: Trying not to.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Hoping and distractions.
Partners feelings if applicable: He's relaxed, but I can see the months of TTC without success are getting to him even.
Plans for this weekend: The in-laws are visiting.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#27 of 120 Old 10-08-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Mama Metis, that's weird for your cycles to become so irregular after being regular for years. Have you done anything in the last 2 months that would explain the change?
Yeah weird, right? The only thing that's really changed is that I'm taking prenatal supplements, but I can't imagine how that would affect my cycle. I'm chaulking it up to work stress right now, but I do have a doctor's appt next week to (hopefully) rule out a medical cause.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

#28 of 120 Old 10-08-2010, 01:55 PM

Hello ladies
A surprise pregnancy does sound nice right now, and I'm only on cycle 2!

Name: blackbird
Date: 8 October 2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD14 (of 33)
Symptoms if they apply: plentiful CM, but not really EWCM
When are you thinking of testing: cd35. oh so far away...
Thoughts: People do in fact get pregnant... somehow it does all come together. Wish I knew how to do it all 'right' and make it happen.
Appointments: none
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: none
Do you have any stress triggers: family - saw them last weekend, seeing them again in 2 wks.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: distractions, not thinking about it. the first half usually goes by just fine.
Partners feelings if applicable: Fine. Wants a summer baby so he can be home more.
Plans for this weekend: house painting
#29 of 120 Old 10-09-2010, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

Weekend Check-In
Name: Taxlady

Date:Oct 8

Where are you in your cycle: CD 16

Symptoms if they apply: NOTHING!

When are you thinking of testing: Not sure.. I'm not sure I've ovulated.. had a + OPK early.

Thoughts: I am sooo tired. Just tired and I've been fighting off a stomach thing since I saw the dentist on Monday.

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: No.. I've just been trying to feel better, so I've taken a little black walnut that my doctor gave me.

Do you have any stress triggers: I'm not that stressed, I just don't feel that well.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:Taking baths and my husband has been doing a lot of the cooking at night. He's a good cook, not refined, but healthy good.

Partners feelings if applicable: He's soo supportive and says sweet things. He's calm, cool and collected - thank goodness someone in my life is.

Plans for this weekend: So excited, tomorrow the DH and I are going to the pumpkin farm with my adorably sweet nephew, that really started walking last week. We'll have dinner with my sister and brother in law afterwards. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

Blackbird - inside or outside painting??

#30 of 120 Old 10-09-2010, 11:09 AM

Hi ladies! Hope you are having a terrific Saturday morning!

Weekend Check-In
Name: Copper
Date: 10.9
Where are you in your cycle: CD 13 --- O today or tomorrow!!
Symptoms if they apply: na
When are you thinking of testing: If AF is late on the 24th
Thoughts: Well, after this week's "unsuccessfull" attempt, DH now has a cold, so I may not even get a 2WW on my first month of "trying". Boo.
Appointments: na
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I take a bunch of vitamins, but they're not new.
Do you have any stress triggers: Um, just that we're supposedly TTC, but haven't actually tried. Dumb.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I just read Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Micheals, and I LOVE it. I've been exercising for some time, but I am loving implementing a terrific nutrition regimin too.
Partners feelings if applicable: He's pretty relaxed. Taking it easy was our plan all along, so I think he'd be confused as to why I'm bummed.
Plans for this weekend: Going to Topsfield Fair! My 2 year old is going to LOVE it. Got to go get ready

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page