The Fabulous ONE Thread Oct 3 - Oct 9 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK, I lied. I AM spotting now. Based on the bfn yesterday, I'm pretty sure this is AF. If it increases in strength, I'll have you move me to Waiting to O..but I'll just see if it picks up today or tomorrow. At least I knew it was coming I guess...

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#62 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 07:25 PM

Sourire, that sounds all good!

Gator-mom, so are you testing in the morning if AF doesn't show?

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
#63 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 07:36 PM

Lydiah- I looked at your chart, I don't think you Oed yet.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#64 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 08:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyamo View Post
Lydiah- I looked at your chart, I don't think you Oed yet.
Yeah after fixing some temps and still having major fertile signs, I dont think I did either.

Maybe the soy pushed my O date back a couple days. :

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#65 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 08:30 PM

Hi ladies! I've been offline for about a week and a half for a vacation. It was fantastic to not obsess about TTC for a while. I tried to temp while I was away, but with the erratic sleep pattern, and the fever I had for more days than not (being sick on vacation is so not fair), my chart looks kind of sad. Luckily, though, I know I haven't ovulated yet. I shouldn't O until Wednesday at the earliest, but most likely not until around Friday. Unfortunately, though, I'm housesitting in a seperate town than my DH, so DTD is kind of difficult. We'll meet up on Wednesday and Friday, though, so hopefully that timing will be enough.

CONGRATS to the BFPs - I remember seeing Hykue, but also congrats to anyone else I missed!

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#66 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean View Post
Sourire, that sounds all good!

Gator-mom, so are you testing in the morning if AF doesn't show?
I'm fairly certain this is AF..I'm cramping like normal and everything. I fully expect full flow tomorrow, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is otherwise.

#67 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 10:05 PM

CD21 and still waiting to O. For me this is my latest. O. ever. Flippin' fantastic.

I've been feeling O pains (or maybe a cyst?) in my left ovary and have fertile CM, but just no positive OPK yet. I think I'm going to see if DH will BD when he gets home from work tonight just in case. I hope the vitex I ordered will help even out my cycle next time around.

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#68 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 10:41 PM

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post
also my boobs have been sore since 1DPO but today they went to a whole new level. Before they only hurt when I poked/squeezed them but today there was pain shooting through them when I wasn't even touching them or anything! I have never had a feeling like that before in my life. Maybe I have bigger problems than whether I am pg or not lol.... or maybe that is just a really strange symptom!
ok I was just changing clothes and I noticed that my boobs looked totally different.... they are now a totally different shape and they look super lumpy and lopsided (and bigger)... it is bizarre! if I am not pg then I probably have breast cancer lol.... so I caved and took a FRER, got a BFN. I will try again tomorrow with FMU I guess.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#69 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
ok I was just changing clothes and I noticed that my boobs looked totally different.... they are now a totally different shape and they look super lumpy and lopsided (and bigger)... it is bizarre! if I am not pg then I probably have breast cancer lol.... so I caved and took a FRER, got a BFN. I will try again tomorrow with FMU I guess.
bummer.

Momma to DS (2/08) and #2 due 10/11.

#70 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
yea, you are 10dpo now? It is definitely early to test..so sounds very promising! Unless this has happened to you before, you def. sound pg! FYI..breast cancer would probably not inflate your whole boob(s)! Usually it just starts as a hard lump...so yea..probly pregnant! woohoo!

#71 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Let's hope it is a baby!

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#72 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 PM

Got my first BD in yesterday and planning another tonight. I may have gotten a positive OPK this morning, will know more after tomorrows OPK and temp (if I can get one, temping is hit or miss for me).

Everyone have a Fertile Week!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#73 of 199 Old 10-04-2010, 11:53 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator-mom View Post
I'm just curious now since you said this, but how does the BC help with your pain? I'm in nursing school, so any different kinds of treatments just really interest me!

AFM:
I am 14dpo now, and AF has not come yet. I'm not testing again until I am officially late, but at the very least, I've gotten a normal LP phase this month. This month has, in fact, been very 'normal' so far, with a O day on CD14 and now a normal LP phase. Just holding out a few more days to see what happens...
Fingers are x'd for you!!

I'm not entirely sure in my case, actually. Might have something to do with the thickness of the uterine lining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyann3 View Post
GRRR I'm out this month.

Can I be moved to Waiting To O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Got my first BD in yesterday and planning another tonight. I may have gotten a positive OPK this morning, will know more after tomorrows OPK and temp (if I can get one, temping is hit or miss for me).

Everyone have a Fertile Week!
Go Stevi! Thank you for always wishing everyone a reproductive week/a fertile week. Even though we're not TTC yet it makes me happy.

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#74 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 12:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sourire - Sounds promising. I agree with pp that it's early to get a BFN. You may get one yet!

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#75 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 08:47 AM

Hmmm, my chart looks good.... it went from being crazy to looking okay. I was even able to put my 2dpo temp back in and they still my CL at the same day... I'm still not convinced I didn't O on CD 13 or 14 but whatever.

Last night DH surprised me with a PS3 Move when I got home from my ceramics class! WOOHOO!!! Our blu-ray player broke a few months ago and I have all these blu-rays I haven't been able to watch in months! YAY! And totally playing a kung-fu game today! Hehehe!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#76 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Attached2Elijah - What a fun surprise!

AFM: I'm so confused with my chart this month. I think I may have O'd, but my cm would lead me to believe that was cd12. My temp would lead me to believe cd14. Usually I O between cd 16-18. So I don't know! I almost thought I had EWCM this morning. But it was whitish and got less stretchy the more I messed with it. So I'm thinking it was sperm instead?

Crystal (34) married to LPN DH (38) , mama to (7/07), (1/09), and (7/11) and (12/28)
#77 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 09:55 AM

swimming-duck - sounds like semen to me, but I am no expert!

attached2elijah - glad to see your chart has started to even out. I'm sure that's a relief!

sourire - fingers crossed for a bfp!

Lydiah -- sorry to hear you aren't a cycle buddy after all!

AFM: Big temp jump today at either 5 or 6 dpo. Finished my antibiotics for my UTI last night, but feeling like I might be coming down with a cold or something (congestion, post nasal drip, etc). Nothing bad enough to stay home in bed, but enough to be an annoyance/inconvenience.

I put in a "fake" temperature for the day I forgot to temp so that I would have some kind of coverline and DPO count. I figure I should be 5 DPO based on CM, so I am going with that. It makes me feel better to see a line there, especially since I know I Oed in there somewhere.

I would be amazed if we had a successful cycle this month. We only BDed once, I had a UTI and now some kind of cold or something. So, I'm keeping my expectations low.

Lauren (28) married to DH (28) 11/4/2007.  Expecting our little peanut August 22, 2011!
#78 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM

Please move me to Waiting to O now. AF is here with a vengeance..Grrr.

At least I'm not as depressed as I thought I would be. I'm feeling optimistic about my next cycle. Lets hope that my last try is the one that counts! I've already ordered more preseed and 14 OPK's so I'm set to go make it count! And the good news about the timing this cycle is it really works much better with my life! I should be O'ing right around Dh's bday, and it's also over my Fall break, which means I should be less stressed about school. Last month, school was crazy and I was pretty stressed..so it will be nice to feel like we can be more relaxed during this BD marathon!!

Hope to see some BFP's this week!!

#79 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming-duck View Post
AFM: I'm so confused with my chart this month. I think I may have O'd, but my cm would lead me to believe that was cd12. My temp would lead me to believe cd14. Usually I O between cd 16-18. So I don't know! I almost thought I had EWCM this morning. But it was whitish and got less stretchy the more I messed with it. So I'm thinking it was sperm instead?

swimming-duck, sometimes the EWCM stops a day or 2 before O, so the temps are more reliable. Also I think there is a test you can do with CM to figure out if its sperm... I heard if you put it in water, the sperm will kind of dissolve but the CM will stick together.

AFM - this morning my temp was down a bit, I got a BFN and right after I had POAS, as I was still sitting on the toilet, blood started pouring out (sorry if this is TMI). So I guess its really over now. I'm a lot more upset than I was yesterday when I thought it was over, I wish I hadn't got my hopes up so much last night.

#80 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 AM

Cycle buddies

Hykue BFP
lazykate 14DPO
jojobean 14DPO
yellowdart 13DPO
CLH_X3 12DPO
Abbykins 12DPO

Ladies are you all still hanging in there? I need some good news to cheer me up!

#81 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 11:09 AM

Last night's planned BD didn't happen, Spicy couldn't make it. Tonight should still be on though, and it looks like today is/will be, ovulation day.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#82 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 11:12 AM

Dear, all (for those of you who still remember me ):

I'm back from my cycle away from the forums. Chilling out didn't seem to help, as I didn't ovulate any earlier (CD24), and am still not pregnant, so here I am again on CD4.

We'll hit the 6 month mark in a few days, so I went to the doctor this afternoon, where I was treated to the lovely "relax and don't stress" talk. They won't do anything (or even test me) until one year, sadly. Even at that point, the doctor was rather vague about what they will do.

So, I am trying not to stress out (or feel too bitter over all the pregnant women running around all around me) with the help of a little fertility yoga and a lot of distractions. My husband is flying away on business in a few weeks, and I just hope I ovulate before then.

Lots of love and fertile vibes to all,
Sweet.Bee

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#83 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 11:19 AM

Welcome back Sweet.Bee.

Your Location sounds like a fun place to be! (see my signature)

#84 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 11:51 AM

Sorry Sourire and Gator-mom. I'm still rooting for all you ladies! Good luck!

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#85 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 12:20 PM

Sweet.Bee, that sounds very frustrating about the testing. I hope you get to O before he leaves. My hubby travels a lot for work and boy does it make things more complicated!

Momma to DS (2/08) and #2 due 10/11.

#86 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 12:27 PM

Welcome back, Sweet Bee!

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#87 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 PM

Hi everyone...back after a hiatus while DH was traveling. I decided I couldnt obsess while he was gone since it was very possible that we would be out this cycle. If you remember, we were crossing our fingers that I didn't O until he got home. So...

Sunday 6pm: almost positive opk (hard to tell - new brand and only my 2nd cycle using), some ewcm

Monday 7am: positive opk, definitely ewcm

Monday 6pm: almost positive opk

Tuesday 1:00 am: DH home, BD

Tuesday am: small temp shift...not as high as typical post-o, and DH back in bed could have contributed. ETA: the fact that I bd'd less than 4 hours prior to temp may have affected?

Thoughts? Clearly Im hopeful that I can get one more BD in, and that I dont really O until today...but am trying to be realistic.

Wife to a wonderful man since June '04, mommy to a beautiful 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter.

#88 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 02:07 PM

Sourire and I am at cd 1 today. I really enjoyed having so many cycle buddies though! NEXT month we beat the odds and all get bfps!

Gator-mom Sorry she found you but sounds like the timing this cycle is better, so fingers crossed for you!!!

Hykue how is it going, any new symptoms?

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
#89 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 02:12 PM

Motray36 - Doesn't a positive OPK mean you will ovulate in 24-48 hours? I think it is likely that BDing was at the perfect time, are you still having fertile CM? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

sweet.bee - welcome back, but sorry your no stressing cycle wasn't the one. It is very frustrating that your doc wont help you. Can you see someone else? Some doctors will ok testing if you have been charting for 6 months.

sourire and Gator-mom - So sorry AF found you, I was really hopeful for you both.

AFM - well, I am glad that I seem to be having more EWCM than last cycle, but this fertile window is getting long and I am not sure DH and I can BD any more! I thought I would be all dried up by now, but it appears not... We will try to get another BD in tonight, but not sure how it will go. We wont be trying so hard the next two cycles because July and August would be really hard months to have a baby next year, we wont prevent, but no marathon like this cycle. So for that reason I am willing to risk the extra BDing because i know we wont be burning ourselves out the next couple cycles.

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#90 of 199 Old 10-05-2010, 04:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I think I O'd last night. I had the worst O pains of my life, and my nipples are so senstive. I have to wear a tight bra because my shirt feels like sandpaper. I think I got that strong O I have been hoping for. So NOW I am 1 DPO. I hate wearing bras when I am at home.

Sorry AF found you Sourire and Gatormom.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page