The Fabulous ONE Thread Oct 3 - Oct 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 199 Old 10-02-2010, 10:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread - Oct 3 - Oct 9!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O
Abbykins
~savah~
baileyann3
Cherrie
enigo
gringuitica
Hykue
Just_lily
lazykate
littlest birds
Maine Mama Doula
MommyMatsumoto
mymaya
rubygirl36
scarletjane
SimplyRochelle
SML27
Sourire
Stevi
Sweet.Bee
sweetest77
Tara2
Tear78
TT3814
WTHamI?
yellowdart

Waiting to Know (2ww)
~AA~
Attached2Elijah
Ayame87
Baby_Cakes
bonadl2
bootsvalentine
ekblad9
EllyMayMomma
FoxintheSnow
Gator-Mom
Kyamo
LivingSky
Lydiah
motray36
MrsMike
MelungeonMW
Sarah2881
Spinnerette
swimming-duck
taraknyc
ValH

Waitin' and Marinatin'
CLH_X3
karmab
Silverbird
Sweet.Bee

Waiting for Aunt Flo
filiadeluna
KaliShanti

In our thoughts and hearts
MI_Dawn

Waiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating partner to be ready
HulaJenn
jojobean
M.Q.
saoirse2007
sleepingbeauty

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
I Need Coffee

Waiting to be Ready
Calycanth
Caramiia
lovebug

~PREGNANT~

October BFPs!

September BFPs!
bolobear
slb1107
annaconda
outsideofthebox
meander
mija y mijo
elonwy
vivica2
ryleeee
Michaels-Mommy
GolfAddict
KingsDaughter76

August BFPs!
babygrey
Blanca78
Wembles

July BFPs!
jenniferadurham
-Jenn-
Banana731
forest~mama
Neuromancer
Ola
Virginia884

June BFPs!
BunnyMcFluff
ChristineEileen
hollytheteacher
mommytoallh
Ravin

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#2 of 199 Old 10-02-2010, 10:21 PM - Thread Starter

Its my first time. If you post something and I dont notice, feel free to tell me again and I will move you.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#3 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread Lydiah!

Woke up with my temp slightly risen again..so that's a good sign right?
my chart

Last time I tested was 11dpo and it was bfn. I was wanting to wait and just see if I'm late or not before testing again since it's such a let-down. I have almost no symptoms, which doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it sure would make me feel better if I had some!

Hope we start seeing some action with you other cycle buddies!

Think fertile thoughts everyone!

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#4 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:57 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cycle buddies

Gator-Mom 13DPO
Hykue 13DPO
Just Lily 12DPO
lazykate 12DPO
jojobean 12DPO
yellowdart 11DPO
baileyann3 10-11DPO
CLH_X3 10DPO
Abbykins 10DPO
Sourire 9DPO

AFM - Well AF hasn't showed yet but based on my temp this morning I suspect she will today or tomorrow I double checked and unfortunately it wasn't in Farenheit this time!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#5 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 11:49 AM

Gator-mom Looking good! Really hope you get that BFP!

Sourire s I did want to say that I have looked at charts where temps drop only to go up again, but I know how disappointing that temp drop towards the end can be.

AFM: My temp dropped this morning too along with brown tinged cm. So looks like FF was right about my ovulation date and I should be starting tomorrow. FX for all my cycle buddies! Can't wait to see the bfp's!

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
#6 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 11:54 AM

Sourire: Darnit! I hope that temp is a fluke.

baileyann3: I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't resist testing. Good luck today!

AFM: My chart (first cycle taking a stab at it) is a hot mess. If I'm not pg this cycle I'll at least be better at charting by next cycle. My temps have been consistently high the last few days though, so that's nice. I'm sure I'll know a lot more in a couple days.

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#7 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 12:19 PM

Gator-mom: Things still look good on your chart. My fingers are crossed for you.

Sourire: Don't give up hope, because your chart looks a lot like mine did and . . .

AFM: I'm pregnant! I got my BFP this morning. I didn't feel particularly pregnant. The first "signs" I had were some major twinges yesterday . . . I was moving straw bales, and when I tried to lift number 194 of 200, I felt weak. I stopped, I stood up, I waited a second, I had a MAJOR uterine twinge, I felt weak, I sat down and drank some water, I got really tired and fell asleep in the truck on the way home. My husband unloaded that load of bales. So I'm a little worried that the twinge was my uterus giving up, since I'm so stupid that I moved bales when I was preggers, but I'm pretty hopeful that it was more of a warning - "Stop doing stupid things, I'm working here!" or something. Anyway, I'm happy to lead the charge for all of the cycle buddies. Come on, let's get even more BFP's in October than in September! June babies will be fun, especially here in the north . And there's a lot of us from the relative north - Iowa, Montreal, Edmonton, Utah - c'mon, June babies! Hope, hope, hope.

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#8 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 12:32 PM

Congratulations Hykue!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!

I officially give up... Right now we're going with throwing out yesterday's temp... but I don't know WTH is going on. I temp'd at 4:00am because I wasn't sure I was going to get up on time so I wanted to make sure I had something close (I usually get up around 6) ... it was 97.3... Well, then I actually woke up at 7 (earlier then I anticipated) and it was at 97.9 so I went with the 7am temp because a.) it was closer to my normal time and b.) I liked it better... I still don't know whether I O'd or not. I think the windows being open off and on are causing my chart to be CRAY-ZAY so I'm just gonna go with whatever FF wants to give me cuz I just don't care anymore. This is NOT going to be the cycle so why bother, ya know? Oh well.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#9 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 12:32 PM

Hykue contrats!!

Attached2Elijah: Sorry it's so weird. I would guess the O was on CD 17, not like I have any idea what I'm talking about.

#10 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 01:11 PM

Hykue... Congratulations! And, no more lifting until your lifting your squirming babe!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#11 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats Hykue. Should I move you to the BFP list, or do you want to give it some time?

FWIW, my mom did heavy farm work her entire 9 months when she lived in Serbia. I dont think you did anything bad.

#12 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 01:31 PM

Could you please move me to Waiting to Know? I am 2DPO now.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#13 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 01:49 PM

#14 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 02:05 PM

So I got the tiniest faintest BFP this morning - may be imaginary, it takes a minute of staring to see it, and it's on a blue ink test, which could be FP... omg though, if this is real, I can't believe my body and DH's spermies did something like this. Wowie wowie wowie. Off to Walgreens to buy more tests.

#15 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 02:59 PM

can I be moved to watin and marinating

dh and I aren't going to be able to do this naturally so we'll have to wait untill we see the doc.

congrats all those new oct bpf and good luck to us all.

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#16 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 03:16 PM

Congrats Hykue and Yellowdart!

So...I went to work for like three hours today and I swear smells around me were assaulting my nose! And I have felt nauseous all morning..so I decided to test again, only to get another bfn. So either I'm having a very slow show, or my body just wants to play tricks on me

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#17 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter

UPDATED OP

Kyamo we are cycle buddies again. I will move you to waiting to know right now.

I will move you too silverbird.

Any other cycle buddies that are a day or 2 ahead or behind us?

Cycle buddies

Kyamo 2 DPO
Lydia 2 DPO

#18 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
UPDATED OP

Kyamo we are cycle buddies again. I will move you to waiting to know right now.

I will move you too silverbird.

Any other cycle buddies that are a day or 2 ahead or behind us?

Cycle buddies

Kyamo 2 DPO
Lydia 2 DPO
I MAY be at 3dpo today depending on my temp tomorrow (4dpo)... I really don't know what's going on though so you might want to hold off adding me to that list, lol.... Maybe wait until after tomorrow's temp?

Hmmm... Maybe I'm more then 3dpo afterall? I just brushed my teeth and threw up in the sink (sorry)... that was odd. We'll just chalk it up to me being weird for now, I guess, lol.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#19 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 06:15 PM - Thread Starter

Yellowdart, I hope this is it for you. FX.

I am bored so I will add you now. I can take you off later if you like.

Cycle buddies.

Kyamo 2 DPO
Lydia 2 DPO
Attached2Elijah 3 DPO.

#20 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post
Congratulations Hykue!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!

I officially give up... Right now we're going with throwing out yesterday's temp... but I don't know WTH is going on. I temp'd at 4:00am because I wasn't sure I was going to get up on time so I wanted to make sure I had something close (I usually get up around 6) ... it was 97.3... Well, then I actually woke up at 7 (earlier then I anticipated) and it was at 97.9 so I went with the 7am temp because a.) it was closer to my normal time and b.) I liked it better... I still don't know whether I O'd or not. I think the windows being open off and on are causing my chart to be CRAY-ZAY so I'm just gonna go with whatever FF wants to give me cuz I just don't care anymore. This is NOT going to be the cycle so why bother, ya know? Oh well.
I think you are 3dpo. Environmental factors can affect temps but not to the extent that you are describing. So window open or closed, shouldn't make for a wonky chart. So here's hoping it "reveals itself" like tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdart View Post
So I got the tiniest faintest BFP this morning - may be imaginary, it takes a minute of staring to see it, and it's on a blue ink test, which could be FP... omg though, if this is real, I can't believe my body and DH's spermies did something like this. Wowie wowie wowie. Off to Walgreens to buy more tests.
Retest with pink dye. especially with such a faint positive. They are not worth the money you save. See this thread:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1206310
I hope you are the exception!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#21 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:30 PM

I would swear I already posted this, but apparently I would be incorrect.

Yes, please do add me to the BFP's, I have a good feeling about this.

Yellowdart - I hope you got new tests, and that they agree wholeheartedly with "positive".

Gatormom - You're not out yet, I hope you're just slow out of the hcg gate!

I hope I see a lot of you moving to the DDC's soon!

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#22 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:33 PM

Congrats Hykue!!!

Congrats Yellowdart!!!

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
#23 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:50 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hykue View Post
Sourire: Don't give up hope, because your chart looks a lot like mine did and . . .

AFM: I'm pregnant! I got my BFP this morning.
OMG!!!!

That is so exciting! And your chart really does give me hope with a BFP after that temp drop at 10DPO. I showed it to DH and he is now more optimistic as well! By the way we are going to be in the same province next week, I am coming home for my brother's wedding! I will be sending happy pregnancy vibes to you!

yellowdart, congrats as well! The BFP explosion has begun!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#24 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:51 PM

Congrats to the BFPs!

AFM - Ugh. More bleeding, and my temp dropped this morning. I'm going ahead and calling this CD1. Please move me back to Waiting to O. Again.

I came down with a cold this weekend, which I guess explains my wonky high temp from yesterday.

I had an 11 day luteal phase though, which I guess is an ok consellation prize.

Wife to DH (06/10) and Mummy to DD (07/08).

#25 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:55 PM

Hykue - Congratulations!!!! It is good to start the month off on a high note!!! I am pretty sure your uterus was just asking for a break and you are fine! No more heavy lifting though! Take care of yourself!

Yellowdart - Did you get a new test yet?

Lydia - I will probably join your buddy list in a couple days once I have confirmed. I am guessing O is eminent or has very recently occurred.

More about me - Pretty sure peak fertility is about now. Dh and I DTD 4 days ago, 2days ago and yesterday... we aren't spring chickens anymore and I do not think we can make it happen again tonight! We will shoot for tomorrow even though I think it will be too late. I hope what we have is enough... I know I have already said it, but this cycle would be perfect!! I already know how I would tell DH... Our birthdays are 5 days apart and the DD would be at the same time so I want to wrap the test up in birthday wrapping paper and give him an early gift! I NEVER EVER do cutesie stuff like that, but for some reason I want to now! Have I mentioned everyone I know is pregnant! At least it feels like it! They are everywhere!

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#26 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 10:58 PM

just_lily - s I am sorry AF found you The longer LP is fantastic though!! for this cycle!!!!

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#27 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 11:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congratulations Hykue!

just_lily - sorry AF showed. But the longer lp is fantastic news!

Crystal (34) married to nursing student DH (38) partners.gif ,  mama to superhero.gif(7/07), brokenheart.gif (1/09), and rainbow1284.gifjammin.gif (7/11) and stork-suprise.gif (12/28) homebirth.jpgwaterbirth.jpg homeschool.gif
#28 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 11:19 PM

2ww here! Currently at 9 DPO
-Jen-

Momma to DS (2/08) and #2 due 10/11.

#29 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 11:27 PM

Hi ladies. I took a couple pink tests this afternoon and got BFN both times, so I guess I need to be a little more patient.

I might try again on pink test tomorrow morning, which would be 12 dpo. I'm still pretty hopeful!

#30 of 199 Old 10-03-2010, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter

Updated OP

AFM: I have a dull ache where I think my ovaries are. I hope I hade one strong O, that made for a good corpus luteum. I am such a dork, and I think about this way too much.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page