The Fabulous ONE Thread - Oct 10-16 - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 09:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post
That can be normal during AF... My temp this morning was typical of post-O temps and it almost always rises on the 2nd or 3rd day of AF... sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear though. *hugs*
No worries, I just want it to make sense I had pretty much given up on this cycle on Wednesday when I first started spotting. The thing is, it isn't typical of my temp to go up during AF. It drops like a stone, then wiggles around in the bottom of my normal temp range until I'm done AF. Of course, nothing about this LP has been normal for me, so I don't know why I'm expecting this be normal!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#242 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 10:30 AM

That's me out this month, so I'm going to start charting as soon as I get a battery for my thermometer.
#243 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 AM

Alright, This month has been particularly mean to this thread... I think we're OWED a good November!!!! I see a lot of BFPs in our future! Although being newly pregnant for Thanksgiving might not be such a great idea for me with morning sickness but I'll take it!

So this month I am trying baby aspirin and a good multi-vitamin with B complex and my new iron pills for anemia... still deciding on what to use to up EWCM production. Robi has never worked for me before... might just try chugging extra water during O time. If that doesn't work, next month I will add Soy Isoflavones....

What are you all trying this month? I'm curious to see what's going to work for those that get their BFP next month!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#244 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sorry to those who AF got to.

Congrats to the bfp!

AFM: Nothing too new. Went dressie shopping yesterday though! (Take a look!) I like #2 and #6. Didn't like the form-fitting one so much but tried it on to be a good sport. I'm getting so excited!

Also, I might be on my last pill packet this month! I hope everything goes well with the gyn! TMI time: for some reason I've had a *rediculous* amount of CM on my undies for the past few weeks. I also have a pinching pain on my left side, over my hip bone that has been bugging me for about as long. I hope nothing's wrong!!

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#245 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 01:31 PM

sleeping beauty, you look great in all of them! my fav is pic #40- the one you didnt like!!

attached to elijiah- i tried baby carrots (cooked in a pan with a little butter, salt and pepper, and a tiny pinch of sugar) this month for the first time and had a ridonkulous amt of ewcm the next day. not sure if that was a coincidence, but i think it was worth trying. i also am a big fan of soy- but i really think sometimes ladies over do it with how much they take. i think sometimes less (as in 40 mg) is more.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
#246 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 01:46 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
sleeping beauty, you look great in all of them! my fav is pic #40- the one you didnt like!!

attached to elijiah- i tried baby carrots (cooked in a pan with a little butter, salt and pepper, and a tiny pinch of sugar) this month for the first time and had a ridonkulous amt of ewcm the next day. not sure if that was a coincidence, but i think it was worth trying. i also am a big fan of soy- but i really think sometimes ladies over do it with how much they take. i think sometimes less (as in 40 mg) is more.
I think less is more too. Next time I think I will try 60 mg, instead of 75. Maybe My O wont get delayed by 3 days. Like it did this time.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#247 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post
Hmmm, is it possible you O'd on CD 17/18? I know it's not a HUGE rise, but the temps are a little elevated and sustained and seem in the realm of normal for your post O temps. ***hugs*** Sorry for your screwy cycle but hey, maybe you'll be surprised with a BFP... maybe that would make all the weirdness worth it!
It's funny you should say that because 2 days ago FF thought I O'd on CD18. The crazy thing is that the past 2 days I've had elevated temps (not a huge rise, but still elevated) so now FF moved my O date. I have not had a shred of fertile CM this cycle though and only got negative OPKs so I don't feel confident that O occurred. If it did, I hope it was CD18 because then at least I DTD the day after and there's a possibility for conception. My chart is pretty weird, to say the least. Thanks for the encouragement!!

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#248 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmab View Post
I know! It's such a pretty dress but totally not my style. I wear baggy, comfy clothes all the time so to have my figure so out there was like wearing a towel to me. Wasn't comfy with it at all!! And I didn't like the boob thing on that one.

Also, I've got my fingers crossed so hard they hurt for your sticky bean! Congrats!

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#249 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 03:01 PM

Anyone want to guess on whether I've O'd yet? I know it would have been early, but I have had creamy CM for two days and had EW for the two days before that. I thought I had a + OPK on CD11 but I am wondering if I misread it..Also, last night I could not get in the mood to DTD even though I thought I ought to to be on the safe side. My temp is up a little, but not high enough to make a definitive answer. I don't know why my body has to be so weird now...

Anyway, here's my chart

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#250 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator-mom View Post
Anyone want to guess on whether I've O'd yet? I know it would have been early, but I have had creamy CM for two days and had EW for the two days before that. I thought I had a + OPK on CD11 but I am wondering if I misread it..Also, last night I could not get in the mood to DTD even though I thought I ought to to be on the safe side. My temp is up a little, but not high enough to make a definitive answer. I don't know why my body has to be so weird now...

Anyway, here's my chart
Hmmm, looks like you might have... Can't say for sure since it looks like a fairly low temp for you for post-O but if it keeps climbing tomorrow, I would say definitely!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#251 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 03:34 PM

beauty- thanks.

gatormom- looks like a possibility and dont worry about last night- you are covered. if you can do it tonight, that's a bonus.

lydiah- if soy really does work like clomid, it is normal to delay o a tad. average o day on clomid is 16 or 17, even in women who regularly o on cd 14.

#252 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 03:38 PM

Thanks Karmab and Attached2Elijah for your in-put.. I guess I will just have to try for tonight to be on the safe side. I just took an OPK and it looks pretty negative to me (I hate trying to look at a scale of intensity!!) Anybody tried the OPK's from early-pregnancy? I liked that they were so cheap, but I'm finding them to be confusing to read!

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

#253 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 03:46 PM

i only use wondfo opks. they are great. in general though, when in doubt, it's usually negative. a positive opk is hard to miss. do you want to post a pic of the other one if you still have it?

#254 of 254 Old 10-17-2010, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter

New thread here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...4#post15955334

Wife to a wonderful man since June '04, mommy to a beautiful 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page