The Fabulous ONE Thread - Oct 17-23 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#121 of 135 Old 10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
 
happylemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,062
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSky View Post

But, it seems like TTC when the timing was good hasn't been working for us, so I figure we'll TTC when the timing is bad and hopefully it should result in a BFP
That is what I am hoping for this cycle! It is definitely not the 'perfect' time to get PG, but not worth avoiding either!

AFM - I met with my Fertility Care practitioner today and she brought up some concerns with my progesterone, but my insurance is being a bit frustrating about it, I posted another thread about it. I guess I will go a head with the test my insurance will cover and go from there. I just wonder if waiting until 7dpo to test and then waiting after that for results means we should not TTC this cycle. If I did get PG and did not get supplements until after I get a BFP, would that that be bad?

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

happylemon is offline  
#122 of 135 Old 10-22-2010, 11:16 PM
 
vivica2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Utah Desert
Posts: 1,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
hi ladies!!!

WAYYYYY too many of you still here. dont worry, im back to kick you out into a DDC!!!

my story kinda... http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1272294


see you all when the witch has shown.

Please add me to Waiting for AF

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

 

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
vivica2 is offline  
#123 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:00 AM
 
Gator-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 656
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
hi ladies!!!

WAYYYYY too many of you still here. dont worry, im back to kick you out into a DDC!!!

my story kinda... http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1272294


see you all when the witch has shown.

Please add me to Waiting for AF
that sounds nerve-racking... I hope for your sake, that it's a diagnostic mistake.

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

Gator-mom is offline  
#124 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:05 AM
 
CDsMom1031's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
hi ladies!!!

WAYYYYY too many of you still here. dont worry, im back to kick you out into a DDC!!!

my story kinda... http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1272294


see you all when the witch has shown.

Please add me to Waiting for AF
I'm sorry you went through that. With as long as I've been TTC, I can only imagine the amount of devastation I'd go through if that happened to me. =(

Hopefully you can bounce back quickly and get off this thread soon!!!

That goes for everyone. I hope everyone can get off this thread!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

CDsMom1031 is offline  
#125 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:25 AM
 
musicoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 801
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Firstly, vivica2 s I'm so sorry you've been through that. :vibes for a sticky next round

Would you add me to the 2WW please?

I'm not exactly sure, because I don't keep close track, but I do know when my last AF was, and know that she's due again in a week's time... so I'm guessing I O'ed last week (and for some reason my "mojo" was running rampant at the same time! ... DH even asked me for a night off... lol) Anyway, I've been feeling like utter crap the last few days; DH is convinced I'm UTD, I just think I'm run-down from a couple of hectic weeks at work. We'll see.

FX and tonnes of dust: to everyone!!! <3 <3 <3
musicoholic is offline  
#126 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 02:57 AM
 
~savah~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 745
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post
hi ladies!!!

WAYYYYY too many of you still here. dont worry, im back to kick you out into a DDC!!!

my story kinda... http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1272294


see you all when the witch has shown.

Please add me to Waiting for AF
vivica I'm so sorry .
~savah~ is offline  
#127 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 08:40 AM
 
LivingSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
vivica2: s I know there's no words to make it better, but know that we're all here for you.

TTCChloeOrConner: Are you tracking temperatures this month so you'll know for sure when you ovulate? I'm hoping that I'll be at CD14 again this month - the sooner I O, the soner I can relax and wait out the 2ww

muscioholic: Welcome! May your stay in the TTC forums be brief

sarah2881: I wouldn't skip a month of TTC just on the possibility that you might have low progesterone. That's just my personal opinion, but I would always wonder if that month I skipped would have been THE month. I'm paranoid that way I guess

AFM: CD7, puttering along. Carving pumpkins with DH today

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif


Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

LivingSky is offline  
#128 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 09:50 AM
 
ValH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
vivica2: So sorry about what you are going through. I'm very impressed and inspired by your positive attitude, though!

AFM - CD2. AF is here with a vengence. I'm actually glad she's kind of heavy. After the crappy cycle and spotting, I just want to get things cleaned out and move on to the next cycle. I have a reflexology appointment for Monday, maybe that'll help. At the very least, it'll probably feel good.

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif


Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

 

ValH is offline  
#129 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 10:46 AM
 
Gator-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 656
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome musicoholic! I also hope you are here for a brief time only!

AFM: Last night I had a lot of really weird vivid dreams. One, I was in San Fransisco on my way to the airport and we were going up a hill so steep we actually rolled off the road! lol. Anyway, was getting off the airplane, going through security there for some reason, and there was an infant car seat that had been destroyed during transport..hm. IDK. Anyway, woke up with a ton of watery CM in my undies..which has not happened at all ever in the time period after I've O'd. Don't know if any of that means anything..was just weird. lol.

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

Gator-mom is offline  
#130 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:08 PM
 
jojobean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: We live in the mountains near Morton WA
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vivica2 HUGE s

Musicoholic: Welcome!

AFM: Nothin eventful. My chart looks yucky...no pretty rise this month. In fact I took my temp twice this morn because the first temp put me right at the coverline...the second was .1 degree higher...so I used that one.

Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
jojobean is offline  
#131 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:38 PM
 
SML27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I got a BFP.

Not celebrating. This happened last month too, and I just can't deal with another mess with my head.

Don't know what to think now. I've had a BFP three times in four months, so I'm not sure how much I can take.
SML27 is offline  
#132 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:48 PM
 
CDsMom1031's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSky View Post
vivica2: s I know there's no words to make it better, but know that we're all here for you.

TTCChloeOrConner: Are you tracking temperatures this month so you'll know for sure when you ovulate? I'm hoping that I'll be at CD14 again this month - the sooner I O, the soner I can relax and wait out the 2ww

muscioholic: Welcome! May your stay in the TTC forums be brief

sarah2881: I wouldn't skip a month of TTC just on the possibility that you might have low progesterone. That's just my personal opinion, but I would always wonder if that month I skipped would have been THE month. I'm paranoid that way I guess

AFM: CD7, puttering along. Carving pumpkins with DH today
No I don't. I don't want to obsess over it anymore than I already am. The most I allow myself to do is use a calendar I downloaded to my phone (To track when it thinks I'm fertile and when we BD). =) Plus my sleep/wake up schedule is so screwed up, I don't think I'd ever get an accurate reading. Of course I symptom spot like CRAZY during my TWW, but... LOL I can't control that. I can control the temperature taking. I really should try though, considering my cycles have been between 26-30 days these last few months... That's a 4-day difference, which could mean the difference between a baby and not. Hmmm...
I guess I just don't want to admit that I might be one of THOSE couples, that might have to go to Hell and back just to have a babay. =( I want to be like one of those girls that gets pregnant from a one-night stand... Or while on birth control... Or while playing the pull-out game... Figuratively speaking, of course. LOL

Sarah- I agree. I wouldn't skip a month. I'm sure, before doctors could know all of this stuff about us, that MANY a women had babies with low progesterone and they turned out just fine. I'd keep on keeping on.

AFM: What is today? The 23rd? I'm CD8 then. Today officially starts my fertile window!!! WOO!!! Let the games commence. =D My friends all got drunk last night and I just sat in the corner drinking Dr. Pepper. LOL They all give me crap for not drinking with them... I tell them it's because I hate hangovers (Which I get TERRIBLE hangovers, so that's partially true.), but it's really because I don't want to hurt any chance of having an egg attach inside. *Sigh* I just wish it'd happen already... ... ...

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

CDsMom1031 is offline  
#133 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 12:52 PM
 
CDsMom1031's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post
Firstly, vivica2 s I'm so sorry you've been through that. :vibes for a sticky next round

Would you add me to the 2WW please?

I'm not exactly sure, because I don't keep close track, but I do know when my last AF was, and know that she's due again in a week's time... so I'm guessing I O'ed last week (and for some reason my "mojo" was running rampant at the same time! ... DH even asked me for a night off... lol) Anyway, I've been feeling like utter crap the last few days; DH is convinced I'm UTD, I just think I'm run-down from a couple of hectic weeks at work. We'll see.

FX and tonnes of dust: to everyone!!! <3 <3 <3
WELCOME!!! I'm keeping the thread this coming week, so I'll be sure to add you. Hopefully you aren't here for long. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValH View Post
vivica2: So sorry about what you are going through. I'm very impressed and inspired by your positive attitude, though!

AFM - CD2. AF is here with a vengence. I'm actually glad she's kind of heavy. After the crappy cycle and spotting, I just want to get things cleaned out and move on to the next cycle. I have a reflexology appointment for Monday, maybe that'll help. At the very least, it'll probably feel good.
Maybe this clean out is exactly what your body needs. It's giving you one last epic AF before it stops for the 40 weeks. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator-mom View Post
Welcome musicoholic! I also hope you are here for a brief time only!

AFM: Last night I had a lot of really weird vivid dreams. One, I was in San Fransisco on my way to the airport and we were going up a hill so steep we actually rolled off the road! lol. Anyway, was getting off the airplane, going through security there for some reason, and there was an infant car seat that had been destroyed during transport..hm. IDK. Anyway, woke up with a ton of watery CM in my undies..which has not happened at all ever in the time period after I've O'd. Don't know if any of that means anything..was just weird. lol.
Vivid dreams are a GOOD thing!!! =D=D=D What CD are you on???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SML27 View Post
So, I got a BFP.

Not celebrating. This happened last month too, and I just can't deal with another mess with my head.

Don't know what to think now. I've had a BFP three times in four months, so I'm not sure how much I can take.
Well, then all I'll say is this... YAY! I hope it sticks around this time.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

CDsMom1031 is offline  
#134 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 01:01 PM
 
Gator-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 656
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SML: I hope that this time it's the real thing, so you can finally see the silver lining from all of this turmoil! Are you going to wait until you are officially late and then go in to get it checked out?

Thanks TTCChloeOrConner, I should be on 8dpo right now. Here's my chart

ValH: I hope you are getting a thorough clean-out so you will be all prepped for the next cycle to give you a BFP!

Student nurse Mamma to Kaylum (3/01/2007) and wife to computer nerd DH .

Gator-mom is offline  
#135 of 135 Old 10-23-2010, 01:51 PM
 
CDsMom1031's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NEW THREADDD.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...1#post15976201

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

CDsMom1031 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off